Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

She Has Brought Me Nothing But Goodluck - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Brought Me Nothing But Goodluck (981 Views)

He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. / How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me / How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Brought Me Nothing But Goodluck by thiefnubu(m): 6:46am On Oct 15, 2014
We started dating when I was 15 and she was 14... Over a span of 10 years, we have been frequently breaking up, dating other people, and coming back together. In fact, we have broken up more than 15 times, and we have always come back together.

However, I have come to notice that she seems to be my good luck charm..things always fall into pleasant places for me whenever I am with her.. It's not that good things don't happen to me whenever we have one of our usual 'break ups'... But things just get weirdly smooth for me whenever we get back together.

Funny as it may sound, I have sometimes entertained the thought that I might be dating a witch.. But I have not yet confronted her about that tho..

Please, has anyone experienced such relationship, and how did you handle it? Your answers are highly appreciated
Re: She Has Brought Me Nothing But Goodluck by uokocha70(m): 6:52am On Oct 15, 2014
You may u a best to give some examples of these goodlucks. These could just be regular events... Happenstance. Then I can decide.
Re: She Has Brought Me Nothing But Goodluck by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 15, 2014
Whats the point asking her if she is a witch? Best advice,put the ring on it! As they say,behind every successful woman,there is a beautiful woman.

1 Like

Re: She Has Brought Me Nothing But Goodluck by yuncka: 7:20am On Oct 15, 2014
Not only Goodluck, what of Jonathan?

I hope U people won't be breaking up like dis after marriage.
Re: She Has Brought Me Nothing But Goodluck by iceberylin(m): 7:44am On Oct 15, 2014
ĔЖÁMPĹĔŚ ŐŦ ŤĤĔ ĞŐŐĎĹÚČk ŐŔ ŦŐŔĞĔŤ ĨŤ.... undecided
Re: She Has Brought Me Nothing But Goodluck by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 15, 2014
The day you confront her is the day you will get bewitched properly. So keep calm and keep dating your witch. Goodluck. grin
Re: She Has Brought Me Nothing But Goodluck by Baddestguyp(m): 8:12am On Oct 15, 2014
mrchewwww
Re: She Has Brought Me Nothing But Goodluck by destante(f): 8:18am On Oct 15, 2014
Baddestguyp:
mrchewwww
Lol why the hiss?
Re: She Has Brought Me Nothing But Goodluck by Baddestguyp(m): 8:20am On Oct 15, 2014
destante:
Lol why the hiss?
the topic doesn't seem reasonable
Re: She Has Brought Me Nothing But Goodluck by destante(f): 8:24am On Oct 15, 2014
Baddestguyp:
the topic doesn't seem reasonable
he was giving accolades to his girl na. that should be cheery sad
Re: She Has Brought Me Nothing But Goodluck by philantoxx(m): 8:47am On Oct 15, 2014
she's an ogbanje ooo.y will u only see gUD tinz wen your wit her
Re: She Has Brought Me Nothing But Goodluck by Harmthe(m): 8:50am On Oct 15, 2014
may be she was from Adeola Odeku street.
Re: She Has Brought Me Nothing But Goodluck by Akwaowoa(m): 11:17am On Oct 15, 2014
Harmthe:
may be she was from Adeola Odeku street.
pls enlighten us more, what about ppl from that street? and @op tell us about the badluck that makes u guys breakup or we dont bliv ur cock n bull, or beta still, chicken n goat story!

(1) (Reply)

Guys/ladies When Last Did U Cry For The Opposite Sex, Share Ur Experience / Can You Allow Your Younger Sister Date Your Kind? / Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Babe If Dangote’s Daughter Wants You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.