Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Advice:how Do I Copy And Post Links On Nl - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Advice:how Do I Copy And Post Links On Nl (1765 Views)

Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste / New: Get Paid As An Editor And Post Author In This New Blog. / Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice:how Do I Copy And Post Links On Nl by pamcode(m): 7:27am On Oct 15, 2014
pls can someone teach me how to copy and post links thanks waiting earnestly
Re: Advice:how Do I Copy And Post Links On Nl by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
pamcode:
pls can someone teach me how to copy and post links thanks waiting earnestly
if your using opera, uc browser or Ur normal android browser.

Just tap and hold the URL bar (The site you want to copy) you should see select, just click on the select and copy it.

Posting it to Nairaland.

Just follow this step.
Type [url=website URL here] Ur text here [/url]
Paste the URL link without spacing after the = sign.

Assuming I want to direct someone to my website through a link on Nairaland, I will type.

[url= WWW..com] click here to go [/url]
Here u see there's space b/w the =

Now without space it will look like this.

click here to go
Re: Advice:how Do I Copy And Post Links On Nl by pamcode(m): 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
post=27161503:
if your using opera, uc browser or Ur normal android browser.

Just tap and hold the URL bar (The site you want to copy) you should see select, just click on the select and copy it.

Posting it to Nairaland.

Just follow this step.
Type [url=website URL here] Ur text here [/url]
Paste the URL link without spacing after the = sign.

Assuming I want to direct someone to my website through a link on Nairaland, I will type.

[url= WWW..com] click here to go [/url]
Here u see there's space b/w the =

Now without space it will look like this.

click here to go
Thanks very much but can it work on asha 210 smartphopne cos it nt doing o

(1) (Reply)

Oscommerce Vs Opencart Vs Magento Vs Woocommerce. Which Is Best? / I Need Help On Adding My App To / UK And US Google Adsense Approval Crib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.