Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Soul Ties... From Sweet Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soul Ties... From Sweet Sex (3810 Views)

Does A Big Ass Guarantee Sweet Sex? / Woman Ties Fiance Up In This Pre-Wedding Picture / Man Dies Of 'over Sweet' Sex!!!! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soul Ties... From Sweet Sex by icebebe(f): 9:17am On Oct 15, 2014
All my updates are real, so you better learn.
I met a girl who couldnt forget her ex and kept on
dying silently... Simply because, she was disvirgined
by this ex of hers.
Soul tie is an emotional trauma associated with
sexual immorality.
When you are in a sexual relationship with a guy,
and you permit him to mistreat or abuse you,beat
you and insult you, yet you find it difficult to quit
the relationship, you have depression and you are
stil there, then you have an ungodly soul tie from
sexual immorality.
Sexual intercourse is more than a biological
experience.
It involves a communion of life.
Some people have sex to release tension.
But sex is more than that.
Every time you have sex with some one, you
become one flesh with that person. You are united
to that person in every way possible. Your spirit,
emotions, every aspect of your being is united with
that person. You simply get glued.
When you want to disconnect, it's painful.
Thus heartbreak sets in.
And when you have sex with a girl/guy that is not
faithful, it simply means you have had sex with all
the people he or she had slept with....
This is why i say... Be Faithful!
grin grin grin
May God help all of Us.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soul Ties... From Sweet Sex by iceberylin(m): 9:23am On Oct 15, 2014
I call it stupidity angry
Re: Soul Ties... From Sweet Sex by sirben123: 9:26am On Oct 15, 2014
Nice story well, seems touching. For more romance, sex, Love and Relationship Tips Visit www.Gistglobe.com you can also submit to us directly for whatsapp +2348189544659 and BBM pin27041078. Please we would need your facebook or twitter handle to link back to you

1 Like

Re: Soul Ties... From Sweet Sex by izaray(f): 10:32am On Oct 15, 2014
Nice post
Re: Soul Ties... From Sweet Sex by major466(m): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2014
Great post cheesy That's the message I have been grin trying to send to many nairalanders but they thought I was stupid. grin grin
Re: Soul Ties... From Sweet Sex by major466(m): 11:10am On Oct 15, 2014
sirben123:
Nice story well, seems touching. For more romance, sex, Love and Relationship Tips Visit www.Gistglobe.com you can also submit to us directly for whatsapp +2348189544659 and BBM pin27041078. Please we would need your facebook or twitter handle to link back to you
You said nice story, but here you are doing the opposite. grin
Re: Soul Ties... From Sweet Sex by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:19am On Oct 15, 2014
God Bless you plenty OP.

People don't know how serious se.xual immorality is. Every time you have sex, you make a blood covenant with the person - because it involves blood exchange. it is about the greatest covenant/ritual between a male and a female (after the normal blood covenant).

That's why God made it only for married people. when a married couple have sex, it is called "make love"

For everyone you have sex with, you leave a part of you with them. That's why people with multiple sex partners don't have any esteem in them anymore - they've been shared into pieces.

Another thing people do not know is the actual spiritual implication. For everyone you sleep with who has a curse upon his/her head, you will share part of it. So if you're going around sleeping with cursed girls or boys, just know you're a moving curse bank.

ANYTHING COVENANT IS DEEP AND IRREVERSIBLE EXCEPT BY GOD.

1 Like

Re: Soul Ties... From Sweet Sex by Dramadiddy(m): 11:35am On Oct 15, 2014
Loool curse bank tho...well said op...besides its an honoour to know that someone thought of keeping something as good as virginity for his/her spouse..I dont knw if i ll get married to a virgin, but i know im getting married as a virgin! #teamvirgin dygeasy #Mymummyfirstinanything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soul Ties... From Sweet Sex by icebebe(f): 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2014
Dramadiddy:
Loool curse bank tho...well said op...besides its an honoour to know that someone thought of keeping something as good as virginity for his/her spouse..I dont knw if i ll get married to a virgin, but i know im getting married as a virgin! #teamvirgin dygeasy #Mymummyfirstinanything
wow! First tym am seeing a virgin guy grin hw nice
Re: Soul Ties... From Sweet Sex by chucky234(m): 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
icebebe:
Dude aint a man
Re: Soul Ties... From Sweet Sex by Dramadiddy(m): 1:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
icebebe:
Like seriously
Re: Soul Ties... From Sweet Sex by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
Nice post here. All you said are the realities we need to deal with in our relationships. But the only problem remains that people do not want to walk in reality but their evil fantasies. Ask most guys why they date or go into any relationship with the opposite sex and you'll see that sleeping with the ladies tops the list. However, this may not be their fault because we're all created as sexual beings who will go out to seek expressions of our feelings whether good or bad. This is also coupled with the fact that the economy is bad and people now get married rather late. Very late. So, it's easier to have a girlfriend than get married because you'll be getting the same thing for a lot lesser price. This is what seem reasonable to most people and I can tell you that you will shout yourself hoarse and people won't hear you because that's not what they want to hear. Personal deception at its peak!
Re: Soul Ties... From Sweet Sex by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
icebebe:
All my updates are real, so you better learn.
I met a girl who couldnt forget her ex and kept on
dying silently... Simply because, she was disvirgined
by this ex of hers.
Soul tie is an emotional trauma associated with
sexual immorality.
When you are in a sexual relationship with a guy,
and you permit him to mistreat or abuse you,beat
you and insult you, yet you find it difficult to quit
the relationship, you have depression and you are
stil there, then you have an ungodly soul tie from
sexual immorality.
Sexual intercourse is more than a biological
experience.
It involves a communion of life.
Some people have sex to release tension.
But sex is more than that.
Every time you have sex with some one, you
become one flesh with that person. You are united
to that person in every way possible. Your spirit,
emotions, every aspect of your being is united with
that person. You simply get glued.
When you want to disconnect, it's painful.
Thus heartbreak sets in.
And when you have sex with a girl/guy that is not
faithful, it simply means you have had sex with all
the people he or she had slept with....
This is why i say... Be Faithful!
grin grin grin
May God help all of Us.
nice1
Re: Soul Ties... From Sweet Sex by icebebe(f): 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
ENELDEE:
Nice post here. All you said are the realities we need to deal with in our relationships. But the only problem remains that people do not want to walk in reality but their evil fantasies. Ask most guys why they date or go into any relationship with the opposite sex and you'll see that sleeping with the ladies tops the list. However, this may not be their fault because we're all created as sexual beings who will go out to seek expressions of our feelings whether good or bad. This is also coupled with the fact that the economy is bad and people now get married rather late. Very late. So, it's easier to have a girlfriend than get married because you'll be getting the same thing for a lot lesser price. This is what seem reasonable to most people and I can tell you that you will shout yourself hoarse and people won't hear you because that's not what they want to hear. Personal deception at its peak!
mmmmm,I strongly agree wiv u
Re: Soul Ties... From Sweet Sex by Sunbellar: 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
I pray people should listen. Sex is much more than physical enjoyment, its spiritual engagement through sharing of blood. I advice people to learn agape love with opposite Sex to maintain a pure life void of remorse.
Re: Soul Ties... From Sweet Sex by Vikky014(f): 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
Wow,op u r blessd kip it up
Re: Soul Ties... From Sweet Sex by luvlyqueen(f): 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dramadiddy:
u dont mean it,ur a virgin?
Re: Soul Ties... From Sweet Sex by Dramadiddy(m): 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
luvlyqueen:

u dont mean it,ur a virgin?
ahhn y u soooo suprised
Re: Soul Ties... From Sweet Sex by luvlyqueen(f): 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dramadiddy:
ahhn y u soooo suprised
d only guys dat really keep der virginity dis tym around are d devoted born again christain,des days to get a 15yr old virgin boy no easy.But if ur really one den keep it up
Re: Soul Ties... From Sweet Sex by Dramadiddy(m): 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
luvlyqueen:
d only guys dat really keep der virginity dis tym around are d devoted born again christain,des days to get a 15yr old virgin boy no easy.But if ur really one den keep it up
lol i think its choice tho..im not a die-hard christian...its jst all abt choice
Re: Soul Ties... From Sweet Sex by luvlyqueen(f): 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dramadiddy:
lol i think its choice tho..im not a die-hard christian...its jst all abt choice
ok oooo keep it up
Re: Soul Ties... From Sweet Sex by Dramadiddy(m): 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
luvlyqueen:

ok oooo keep it up
lol thnx
Re: Soul Ties... From Sweet Sex by Luckygurl(f): 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
Re: Soul Ties... From Sweet Sex by Luckygurl(f): 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
Sunbellar:
I pray people should listen. Sex is much more than physical enjoyment, its spiritual engagement through sharing of blood. I advice people to learn agape love with opposite Sex to maintain a pure life void of remorse.
Hello!! Howdy??

@topic, this remains the undisputable truth. But sadly, things are going in the wrong direction, infact the media ain't even helping matters. The earlier we understand that sex is more spiritual than physical the better for us.
The grace is there already, it's left for us act in favour of it..
Re: Soul Ties... From Sweet Sex by Luckygurl(f): 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
Re: Soul Ties... From Sweet Sex by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:
God Bless you plenty OP.

People don't know how serious se.xual immorality is. Every time you have sex, you make a blood covenant with the person - because it involves blood exchange. it is about the greatest covenant/ritual between a male and a female (after the normal blood covenant).

That's why God made it only for married people. when a married couple have sex, it is called "make love"

For everyone you have sex with, you leave a part of you with them. That's why people with multiple sex partners don't have any esteem in them anymore - they've been shared into pieces.

Another thing people do not know is the actual spiritual implication. For everyone you sleep with who has a curse upon his/her head, you will share part of it. So if you're going around sleeping with cursed girls or boys, just know you're a moving curse bank.

ANYTHING COVENANT IS DEEP AND IRREVERSIBLE EXCEPT BY GOD.

Where did you learn this from? Which bible did you read that says so? Which research did you carry out. Or are you just parroting what one pastor told you
Re: Soul Ties... From Sweet Sex by faithugo64(f): 3:38am On Oct 17, 2014
Nice post, he who has ears,let him hear what the spirit is saying!
Re: Soul Ties... From Sweet Sex by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 17, 2014
all of u numbskullz gather here 2 speak as if u know anyfin about spirituality, numbskulls... righteous in their own eyez.....since 400bc

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am / Some Baes Could Really Be Frustrating (PHOTO) / Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.