Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,535 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

How To Overcome The Beast And Its Mark-666 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Overcome The Beast And Its Mark-666 (1321 Views)

Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? / I Just Saw The Mark 666 Is Out At Last, Jehovah Is Great / The Beast And Its Mark 666 Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Overcome The Beast And Its Mark-666 by BraveGuy: 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
http://brotherjohn.org/overcoming-the-beast-its-mark/

"If you have been following this series from the Who Is The AntiChrist? Then you must have read those on The Mark of The Beast and seen how we may have all been affected through all the facets of society," writes Brother John.

I have thoroughly enjoyed Brother John's articles and I love to share them. I hope it answers or helps someone along the line. If you have still not read the previous three articles in the series, I encourage you to do so, they will not only open your eyes, but will also help you avoid the potholes of hell that are meant to derail mankind.

http://brotherjohn.org/overcoming-the-beast-its-mark/

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome The Beast And Its Mark-666 by bolaino(m): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
Smh

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome The Beast And Its Mark-666 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
one cannot really "overcome" the mark, but escape it.
Re: How To Overcome The Beast And Its Mark-666 by BraveGuy: 11:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
bolaino:
Smh

Don't worry, are you just "syh"?
You will soon do more than shake your head when the judgements of God hit where you dwell. You will seek death, but it will flee from you - Revelation 9:5-6 >
"They were not allowed to kill them, but were only allowed to torture them for five months. Their torture was like the pain of a scorpion when it stings someone. And in those days men will be hoping for death, and it will not come to them; and they will have a great desire for death, and death will go in flight from them."
Re: How To Overcome The Beast And Its Mark-666 by BraveGuy: 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
ptase:
one cannot really "overcome" the mark, but escape it.

Did you read the article?
It says overcome the Beast and its mark.

How do you want to escape without overcoming first?
Re: How To Overcome The Beast And Its Mark-666 by bolaino(m): 6:51am On Oct 16, 2014
BraveGuy:

You will soon do more than shake your head when the judgements of God hit where you dwell. You will seek death, but it will flee from you - Revelation 9:5-6 >
"They were not allowed to kill them, but were only allowed to torture them for five months. Their torture was like the pain of a scorpion when it stings someone. And in those days men will be hoping for death, and it will not come to them; and they will have a great desire for death, and death will go in flight from them."
yeah right, I will go to hell and you will go to heavenn yada yada yada, hypocrite.
Re: How To Overcome The Beast And Its Mark-666 by pesty100(m): 6:59am On Oct 16, 2014
BraveGuy:

I see no difference between you style of preaching and the BOKO brothers

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome The Beast And Its Mark-666 by BraveGuy: 8:58am On Oct 16, 2014
bolaino:
yeah right, I will go to hell and you will go to heavenn yada yada yada, hypocrite.
pesty100:
I see no difference between you style of preaching and the BOKO brothers

What!!!
Boko people are your brothers?

Btw, who tells you that I am not running for my dear life like everyone who thinks of the future?

While I don't live in the fear of the future, I live in the holy reverential fear of God.

Anyways, no offence intended, I saw and read a likeable article on a subject not preached, or explained and decided to share it, what is the problem with that?

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome The Beast And Its Mark-666 by BrotherJohn: 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
@BraveGuy, thanks for posting the article and encouragement. However, I must say that you don't need to get into any debates or arguments, just share the Gospel. That is all we are commanded to do. When you share and you are rejected, move on. There is no compulsion. The only time you should "defend" the faith is when you are questioned on your faith as to why you believe in the things you choose to believe; then you should be able to provide a good answer. Once again, thanks for sharing the article.

God Bless

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Inherit The EARTH Since We All Pray To Make Heaven? / Man Dies,claims To See Michael Jackson And Pope John Paul II In Hell, Comes Back / Check Out Pastor Adeboye And Pastor Oyedepo In There Youth Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.