Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,304 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (637443 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by amtalkin(f): 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nice story!

i think she will regain her memory wit that
fall and nothing should happen to the babies ooooo

but one thing i don't like in the story is the fact that they can't keep a secret. ( their se* life)

Do families behave like this in the real world ?

the se* tape lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

if that has happened in my family we will all die with the secret no third party will hear it.
Re: Deceitful Couple by majoie: 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
joel its pay back time for u..she will regain her memory and the deal she had with you before marriage
Re: Deceitful Couple by chii8(f): 3:43am On Jun 30, 2015
Shebi i said ds Joel is takn ds tin too far...ok c nah
Re: Deceitful Couple by kingphilip(m): 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hmmmmm this is really a dangerous turn in the life of this couple.. I just hope they settle soon but I think the fall will come with its consequences which for now I don't know the magnitude of it

Tiffanyj great update dear
How's pop preparation nw

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by flowerybabe(f): 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
Sis tiffany thanks for d update
Re: Deceitful Couple by TrishaP(f): 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
Joel actually thought he was disciplining her but doesn't know he was going to harsh about it..His cup of tea tho!

Still following. ..
Re: Deceitful Couple by ndubueze92(m): 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
flowerybabe:
Haaaa I hope it is nt wat I am thinking.God help Joan wen Jordan gets hold of her.sis tiff kip up d gud work.
Happy birthday the flower girl...WULLNP!

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by jrhymez: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2015
Congratulations on your passing out parade Tiffy..... life has just begun. I pray u always have a soft landing spot. So happy for you
Re: Deceitful Couple by ChyEndowed(f): 10:21am On Jul 02, 2015
Congratulations ma'am,God will continue to bless you
Re: Deceitful Couple by Missyetty(f): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2015
Dats true
TrishaP:
Joel actually thought he was disciplining her but doesn't know he was going to harsh about it..His cup of tea tho!

Still following...
Re: Deceitful Couple by Missyetty(f): 10:43am On Jul 02, 2015
amtalkin:
Nice story!

i think she will regain her memory wit that
fall and nothing should happen to the babies ooooo

but one thing i don't like in the story is the fact that they can't keep a secret. ( their se* life)

Do families behave like this in the real world ?

the se* tape lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

if that has happened in my family we will all die with the secret no third party will hear it.

same hia, it should have been between them
Re: Deceitful Couple by homowunmi: 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
hello TiffanyJ, I actually opened a Naira land accnt bcus of ur recent stories, when I read The Reluctant Bride, I didnt see the concluding part, same with A Man To Call Her Own, I hope it wouldn't be desame with this Deceitful Couple and is there a way I can read the concluding part of the oda stories
Re: Deceitful Couple by vesselofhonour63(f): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
pls o moreeeee, you have a nice story though.
Re: Deceitful Couple by onosj(f): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
Tiffanyj u're gud. I beg i need more.
Re: Deceitful Couple by princessadeola(f): 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
congrats on ur POP. greater heights
Re: Deceitful Couple by heemah(f): 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
Congrats TiffanyJ. We did it! Favour awaits us
Re: Deceitful Couple by TEMMYMUJEEDAH(f): 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
Congrats on ur POP ma'am...wishing many more successes in life + God bless al ur endeavours
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
heemah:
Congrats TiffanyJ. We did it! Favour awaits us
Heemah, let me especially congratulate you. May favour follow your every walking step. My shout out to Hassan and Mikedimeji
Re: Deceitful Couple by Ann2612(f): 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
Tiff congrats on ur POP! May God continue to lead u to greater height...
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 7:48am On Jul 03, 2015
Ann2612, Temmymujeedah , princessadeola , chyendowed , jrhymez and heemah , thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. May God see you all through life. To the whole house, I say thanks a million

3 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by HelenBee(f): 8:07am On Jul 03, 2015
Congrats TiffanyJ on your POP yesterday...no more allowee! Na meaningful salary iJn. Let's celebrate it with an update or two today pls *smile*

3 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by Omololamide(f): 9:04am On Jul 03, 2015
Congrats dear....
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2015
HelenBee:
Congrats TiffanyJ on your POP yesterday...no more allowee! Na meaningful salary iJn. Let's celebrate it with an update or two today pls *smile*
Thank you, leme give you an update. omololamide thanks
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2015
Joel sat on Mich's bed and held her hands. Her doctor said that the fall didn't affect her pregnancy at all but she hit her head real bad.
'She is still not awake, but the thing is, we don't know what to expect'
'Are you saying she will lost her memory again?'
'Yes and no. She might, she might not'
Joel had thanked him and went to see her.
'Please open your eyes. Don't just lie there'
He heard the door opened and turned in time as Jordan led Tara in. They greeted and just stood there.
'What happened?'
'She fell'
'She fell? How comes?'
'We were fighting. She ran out of the room in anger'
'You two are always fighting', Jordan declared.
'Your sister needs lesson in dressing. She dresses like a prost.tute. I tried to talk to her she got mad. How can a married woman wear clothes with half her bosoms out?'
Jordan knew Mich well.' Let me tell you what? Pack the ones you don't want out to the dustbin. She is my sister but I hate how she dresses'
'Jordan, Mich won't be happy with Joel getting rid of her clothes. I think Joel should sit her down and talk sense into her. She will listen', Tara spoke out.
'Do you know that Mich had worn a pair of eight inches heels? Must she always look and walk like a model? She is pregnant for God sake. In fact no more wearing those shoes again until she is put to bed'
Her eyes slowly opened. Everything was blurry. She tried to beam at Tara but couldn't. Her head was ripping off. She went hysterical and began crying. Her dress went up, exposing her inner wear but she didn't care. She was in pains. Joel was trying to hold her to the bed but she seemed to be overpowering him. She was rolling on the bed and crying her eyes out. Jordan came in to help. He held her two legs while Joel held unto her hands.
'Get the doctor', jordan yelled at Tara. She ran out and came back with two doctors. Mich couldn't open her eyes. The pain she felt was unbearable. Suddenly, Everything started coming. Her past, Shadrach, Karen, her expulsion from school.
'No, no, Shadrach no'
She remembered it all. The betrayal from her love, her pains, her sham marriage.
'Joel I don't want to marry. I am not ready'
She couldn't bear it. She saw her wedding.
'No no'
And the after might. Her family's disappointment. Her mother fainting and her father disowning her. 'No, father, please don't disown me' she cried.
She saw herself in Joel's arms. He was kissing her and she loved it. 'Joel. Please kiss me. Make love to me. Please, I don't want us to have a marriage of convenience anymore. I want you to love me. I can't stay without your touch'
Jordan and Joel looked at each other. Jordan now knew the kind of marriage his sister had and why. Suddenly, she changed, she was almost falling. She was remembering the accident. The fear and the blood.
'I don't want to die. No, not the accident'
She said and collapsed on the bed, mute.
'What happened?', Joel asked
'She couldn't bear the pain. She pass out'
'Will she be okay?'
'I don't know. Thank God she is over three months gone. If not, she may have a miscarriage'
'I don't understand. What just happened?'
'She is remembering Joel, and I think she had a very traumatic Past. Remembering it pained her'
'So what next?'
'I will give her something to calm her down. She will be awake later and I hope, well'
Jordan helped rearranged her dress and covered her with a blanket.

'So, your marriage with Mich had been a sham', Jordan asked Joel that evening. They were standing outside her room. Tara was with her.
'Yea, we had a marriage of convenience. I needed a wife, against my uncles and Mich needed to get away from Shadrach'
'You two never had sex?'
'No, until after the accident. I took advantage of her memory lost'
'I am happy she married you and not some jerk'
'I fell in love with her. I couldn't help it. So how are you and Tara?'
'We are fine'
'What about the bedroom aspect?'
Jordan chuckled, 'we had it last week. That doctor friend of yours did a nice job. Now, I have my wife back'
'Congratulations'
'Thank you. Don't worry Joel, soon, you and Mich will work things out'
'I pray so'

She got discharged three days later. The drive home was so quiet she wondered what her husband was thinking. When they got home, She asked Maureen if she could use her bath tub.
'Of course you can, Mich. I will even help you bath if you want me to'
'In that case, I will love that'
'On one condition though'
'What do you want?'
'For you and Joel to stop fighting. I don't like it that you two always fight'
'Your brother is to blame'
'Partly'
'What do you mean by that?'
'You always antagonize him'
'Why not?'
'He hates it. I know Joel, maybe more than you do, so know that he hates being antagonize. Prove your points some other way'
'I heard you but all I want is to suck in a hot tub. You promised to help'
'With a condition attached to it'
So Mich followed Maureen to her room. They were talking and laughing and Mich forgot about the bath. Maureen wanted to know how life was in Canada and Mich told her.
'You know, I never really graduated, I got expelled'
'Why?'
'Cheating'
'You don't look like one who cheats'
'Really?'
'I might have hated you before, I now know who you really are. What happened?'
'I was framed'
'Don't worry Mich, I'm sure you will go back to school'
'Yea. I'm getting hungry'
'You can't believe we've been here for almost two hours. I'm surprised Joel hadn't come looking for you'
'Maybe he is still angry with me'
Maureen knew not what to say so she just kept mute. She helped Mich out of her clothes and went in to prepare the tub. Within minutes, Mich was already laughing in the bathroom. Maureen came in and saw her already sleeping and the water getting cold. She began having conflict with herself; not knowing if she should wake Mich or not. A firm and bold knock came and she knew it was Joel.
'Come in'
'What are you two doing here? Its time for Mich to have her dinner'
'Sorry Joel, I didn't cook'
'Don't worry Maureen. Leila and I cooked'
'Oh, thank you'
'Where is Mich?'
'She is sleeping'
'Your bed is empty'
'In the tub'
'She slept there?'
'Yes'
Joel walked into the room and the bathroom. He gently shook her awake. Her eyes slowly opened.
'What are you doing here?'
'you haven't eaten anything'
'I'm hungry'
'You should be. Finish bathing, eat then we will talk'
'Talk? You say?'
'Yes, we need to talk about us and all that had happened these past few days'
'I don't want to talk'
'Why not?'
'I remembered Joel. Everything. You lied to me'
'And I told you I'm sorry even before you regain your memory'
'Sure you did'
He helped her pour fresh water over her body and then wrapped her in a towel. He picked her in his arms and was heading out when she stopped him.
'I can walk'
'Okay', he said and placed her on her feet.
They walked back to their room and she wore a short sleeveless dress with her bosoms almost popping out. Joel said nothing. They went downstairs and ate their food in silence. After eating, Mich slipped upstairs. Joel followed her, after instructing Maureen to put Leila in bed.
'I need to sleep'
'You are avoiding me Mich'
'I'm I? I never did notice'
'Let's talk. Tiger and his...'
'They've been arrested. I don't want you ever mentioning them to me. Not even to tell me how they end up'
'Mich...'
'We should go visit Jerry and Joan'
'Joan had been sentenced to four years with hard labour. The accident Jerry had on his way to the hospital, Joan sent some guys to kill him. He divorced her you know. She is pregnant and he swore it isn't his'
'Please, let's pay him a visit'
'We can't'
'Why not?'
'He travelled out Mich. He couldn't stand the pain and betrayal of it all. He nearly ran mad. Kept saying Joan is a serpent'
'He up and left without even seeing me? I thought we are friends? And you, kept me locked up in this house without a good reason'
'Mich...'
'Stay away from me Joel and never mention your friend's name to me again'
'Mich...'
She went to her closet and saw her shoe rack almost empty.
'Where are my shoes?'
'Mich I took them to the attic'
'You did what?'
'You fell bacause of those heels. I can't bear loosing you'
'How dare you Joel'
'Please, I need you to understand'
'No, I refuse to understand. You are so selfish'
'I'm not'
'Don't talk to me. She said and walked out of the room. Joel just sat on the bed. He hated these fights. After an hour, she still didn't come back to the room, he went in search of her. She wasn't in the living room so he knocked on Maureen's door.
'What do you want'
'My wife. I want to talk with her'
'She isn't here'
'I know she is'
He opened the door and found Mich crying quietly. When he signed up to be married, he never thought things will be this bad. Now he understood that marriage isn't as simple as it seems. Even when you marry the love of your life.
Mich was wearing Maureen's nighty. She didn't even acknowledge his presence and that hurt pretty bad.
'my love...'
'Don't call me that. All you do is make me cry'
'I am sorry'
'Go to hell'
'I am your husband'
'I don't care. Just leave me be'
He walked into the room and touched her arms. She flinched away. He touched her again and she slapped him. His eyes darkened. Maureen stared in astonishment. He dragged her to a standing position and slapped her hard. She looked at him, she clearly never expected her. Maureen too stared. Joel dragged his wife out of the room and to theirs. She was able to escape from his hold. He locked the door and came to her. Mich expected him to tell her off or even shout at her. He was angry, she could feel it and she too is more than angry. She pinned her back on the wall and watched him. He came to her, very angry and captured her lips in his. Mich sighed in lust. They were fighting but she couldn't help what she felt his hands left her face and went to the nighty, which he tore. None of them remembered she borrowed it from his sister. They were angry and in need of each other. Mich too, was equal to the task, she sent his buttons flying on the floor.
'I know this is what you wanted'
'Yes'
'Say you love me and won't ever leave me', he told her.
'Joel please, I need you'
'Say it'
'I love you too much Joel. I can't bear ever leaving you. Even if I want to, I can't', She said almost in tears. How can love be so wicked?
'Tell me what you want Mich'
'I want you, now, please don't stop'
'I won't, tell me what else you want'
'Joel stop talking'
'Tell me'
'I want us to stop fighting', she said and then moaned when his hands found its way to her thigh.
'What else do you want?'
'Really Joel, please just do it'
He kissed the back of her ear and she went wild with need.
'What do you want?'
'You'
'Apart from me?'
'I want my shoes back'
'What else?'
'I don't want to feel like a stranger in my own house. Treat me like your wife, not your daughter'
He raised her legs and looked into her eyes
'You are my wife, I will treat you not only as my wife Mich, but my queen'

When they could breath evenly again, he picked her up and laid her in bed, then joined her.
'You know, despite our fights, I still just can't get tired of you my love'
'And who says I am tired for round two or three?'
'I said so'
'Come on love'
'So I am now your love Mich?'
'I have met different men. Slept with four, you are the only one I feel safe with. You are the only one that really satisfy me. I love you Joel', she said and began kissing him.
'Mich, as a doctor, I can boldly say that it won't be right to engage in too much sexual activity at this stage of your pregnancy. Especially after the fall. I am surprised you were not placed on bed rest'
'There he goes again'
'We can hold each other and sleep. I'd really appreciate that'
'Or we can go downstairs and sleep. Its almost mid night. Your daughter and sister are sleeping'
'As tempting as it sounds, I can't take that risk of getting caught pants down by either Maureen or Leila'
They heard little footsteps and a knock sounded on the door.
'Daddy?'
'Sweetheart I am coming', he said and scrambled to his feet. Mich helped him packed their clothes on the floor while he wore his trousers.
'Daddy I am scared'
'I am coming', he said and quickly retrieved the keys from Mich. He inserted it in the hole and opened it. He found his little girl crying softly at the door.
'What is it sweetheart?'
'A monster was pursuing me in my dream'
'Its just a dream love. Come in', he took her back to the room and held laid her on the bed.
'Where is mummy?'
'She is in the bathroom'
Mich came out with a robe around her. She was dripping from head to toe.
'Darling why are you crying'
'A monster was pursuing me'
'Oh, your daddy is here, he won't let that monster near you again'
'Come, let me take you to your room', Joel told her
'No, I am scared'
'Okay, darling, you can sleep with us'
'Really?'
'Sure', Mich answered.
they slept with Leila in between them. By morning, Maureen came and pick the girl away.
'Now mrs Jason, don't you think its time we talk about us? Like have a real talk about what you wanted last night?'
'Like what?'
'Your shoes, how I treat you and our relationship'
'Joel...'
'And I want to talk about our trading slaps'
Okay, let's talk'
They sat on the bed, and for the first time, discussed what they really wanted and expected from each other.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 03, 2015
hahahahahaha first to read this update,wel done aunty Tiff
Re: Deceitful Couple by aprilwise(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Thanks for the updates.
Re: Deceitful Couple by kinah(f): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
Owkay
u took me on a beautiful ride with ur update.
communication is always the key in all relationship.
after all the trouble, they still come back to dat.
congrats tiffany! Best of luck.
Re: Deceitful Couple by dshiningstar247(f): 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nice one dear keep it up.
Re: Deceitful Couple by mariamferanmi(f): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
Tanx 4 d update ma'a.... Thank God der settle der probs
Re: Deceitful Couple by TemieTee(f): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nice update so far. Talk is essential in a marriage relationship.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
What a wonderful update! Thank u tiffany!
Re: Deceitful Couple by Shebarh(f): 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
yeye couple.. dem no dey shame undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.