Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (637572 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by kingphilip(m): 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
the update is great Tiffany I love that
the way both Joel n Jordan is going isn't the right way at all
though Joel has to win ha over, he needs to take it slowly n truthfully instead of lying for Africa
Jordan Jordan fix ur family issues n let Tara b that happy girl I used to know so that you'll have peace.. Mich should just regain ha memory fast I need that ha memory back

the Nicholas family should just strike a deal with Joel instead of sowing seed of discord in the heart of Mich

Tiffany more updates please

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by pishon: 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
i really pity mitch as for jordan, he better grag his wife sharply. welldone tiff.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by mariamferanmi(f): 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
Madam tiffanyj u just keep leting me fall in loff wit u d moreeeeeeeeeeee, wow am happy abt wat tara is abt doing, jordan u better cooperate b4 d night runs out make u no go dey sleep 4 office. Lols

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Onemansquad(m): 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
Tara wat is it sef !!! Why are u tormenting dis young man na he cnt even slip

And as 4 u jordan be a gentleman and ask and u wil get wat u want bro

mich i dnt want her 2 go bk home its beta she discuss it with her husband and let dm settle it once and for all

Ma'am TJ Kip 'em cumin

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by pheranmyy(f): 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
fire on dear

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by lizbethy: 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
dis story is gettin more serious oo..

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by DNBCrew: 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
Nice story. I will contact you, Tiff.

Read cool African stories on http://danwrites90..com Updated daily.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Galileogalileo(m): 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
Joel is an imp,he should stop this deadly game he started..for god sake joel is just using mitch for his dangerous adventures.there are better ways joel could have treaded but the guy is too selfish ... I just pity mitch cos the girl is reaping seeds she sowed..what a life we live in..a place where the good reap bad seeds while the bad reap good seeds..is it a sin for someone to help others or tell them who you really are...hmmm seriously jordan should stop acting like a sissy,the guy should control his anger...i like the jordan character in this work but the guy have his own flaws which we human being had...linda should just try and see things in different ways..i mean what might work for her,may not work for tara..TARA too is not an angel that is devoid of flaws,but mrs jordan is trying her best to be a good wife and mother just that her husband is a sissy... oshe tiffany dear for this great story,this e_telemundo of yours is sensational..alot to learn from this great story..i'm glued to the story like.....

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by chikkyberry: 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
Patiently waitin

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Hauneg(f): 6:38am On Dec 08, 2014
Am sooo sorry for not keeping in touch after camp dearest. You know the last days of camp was filled with activities with no room for much contact and my other means of contacting you which is my phone developed fault within that period.I was only able to fully repair and use it last night but all my attempt at posting was futile.
I was posted to a village sec sch under Nsukka local govt for my PPA.
Will definitely call you as soon as I retrieve your number from my friend's phone.
Awesome job as always Tiff.
Re: Deceitful Couple by crislyn(f): 8:28am On Dec 08, 2014
HBD to you Tiffanyj, I wish you many more years of God's blessings and more inspiration to write books that would take u places in Jesus name (Amen). We love you.have a blast. Cheers!!

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by Fatalveli(m): 8:39am On Dec 08, 2014
Viewing this topic: Fatalveli(m), chuzor73(m),
Samneer, Lyzbet, Oolayeancah(f), Horlardorjah
(m), rollytee(f), fluffyp and 3 guest(s)
Kindly drop una comments

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Annstar(f): 11:10am On Dec 08, 2014
i want moreeeeeeee

weldone anty tiff....

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Oolayeancah(f): 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ghost mode deactivated... Kudos Tiff..

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Calmdove(f): 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
crislyn:
HBD to you Tiffanyj, I wish you many more years of God's blessings and more inspiration to write books that would take u places in Jesus name (Amen). We love you.have a blast. Cheers!!
is today tiff birthday?
Re: Deceitful Couple by hassan85(m): 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
HBD Tiffanyj wish you long life and prosperity

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by halimat80(f): 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
happy birthday to you tiffany. wishing you long life and prosperity. nd more strength to write more stories(novels)

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
Removed

6 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by bibie01(f): 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
Happy birthday Tiffany, wish you many beautiful things and God's blessings and also more inspiration to write n write n write. God bless your new age dear.

Nice update, I support Mich going with her brother for d time being. She shud know d real truth.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by wonder3(f): 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
Whether its today or not....
Happy birthday to the best writer I know on NL....u make writing seem so on point and simple.
Many ideas to the brain churning it out....more money for the mb supplying the gadget used to upload this wonderful piece...
Am toasting to TiffanyJ on her special day...I wanna be lyk u when I grow up grin

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by abbiey: 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wow! I'm loving this update. Thanks Tiffany

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by christybabe(f): 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wow, Mitch choose to go home with Jordan, I didn't see that coming. Anyway let's watch and see. Nyc update. Happy bday tiffany, wish u many more years to come, have a blast.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by adwoa635: 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
I joined nairaland today because of you, Tiff. I just love your stories. I dey follow u bumper to bumper. Greatings from Ghana to all Tiff followers

3 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by vonn(f): 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
I'm soooo happy for u Tiff.........
Wait.......what am I happy for?........
Your update......or the birthday?

Anyway....... Wishing you the very best in life....

Happy Birthday dear! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by phebean008(f): 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
Happy birthday Tiff, may God bless ur new age...live long and prosper!

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by Yudeeaikay(f): 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
happy birthday tiffanyj...wishing u all d best and more ink to ur pen cos we need moooore updates...much love dear!!!

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by Calmdove(f): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
Happy birthday tiff llnp...i think joel truly love mich and for jordan dis is d begining of is torture

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by pheranmyy(f): 6:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
happy bithday dearie

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
Happy birthday tiffanyj. May your life be filled with laughter now and always. Love u!

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Chubbiehills(f): 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
Api bufdai to u tiff..lng life nd prosperity

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by flowerybabe(f): 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wullnp tiffanyj u are one of a kind.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.