Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (638742 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by kennylizzy(f): 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFANYJ

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Missyetty(f): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
Eyah, Tara is such a wondaful woman, she realy has a soft heart

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by MRSIBOMO(f): 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
Happy bufday in arrears dear! Am sowi this is coming late, been extremely busy. Just came here now. God bless and strengthen you. U are loved!!!

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by tsodjete: 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
HBD dear. I'm sorry it's coming late. Wishing you splendid and fruitful years ahead.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by lyzee21(f): 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hapy bday 2 u in arrears,MadamTiff. Am so sory it came late. Tanks 4 all d update so far,d Lord is ur strenght IJN.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by phebean008(f): 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
Thanks Tiff, pls soak urself in a bath tub filled wt warm water n shower gel (rose scent) too, just like mich and tara..lol...dnt get exhausted biko. Thanks very plenty for d update

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hauneg:
Am sooo sorry for not keeping in touch after camp dearest. You know the last days of camp was filled with activities with no room for much contact and my other means of contacting you which is my phone developed fault within that period.I was only able to fully repair and use it last night but all my attempt at posting was futile.
I was posted to a village sec sch under Nsukka local govt for my PPA.
Will definitely call you as soon as I retrieve your number from my friend's phone.
Awesome job as always Tiff.
now I know why number had not been going through. It was always switched off and I thought you were posted to a village without network. I'm glad you're okay. Will give you a call soon
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
adwoa635:
I joined nairaland today because of you, Tiff. I just love your stories. I dey follow u bumper to bumper. Greatings from Ghana to all Tiff followers
welcome on board dear and thank you. How is Ghana treating you?
Re: Deceitful Couple by Galileogalileo(m): 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
Happy birthday tiffany!!!wishing yu long life and prosperity...habeg tiffany don't forget my own share of the birthday cake

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by seunviju(f): 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
Thanks for the update Tiffany

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by MissyKwnly: 2:20am On Dec 10, 2014
TiffanyJ:

for now I'm very exhausted. Thank you
abeg u 2 much. gat me tinkin bout ur nxt update all thru d day.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by slimedge(m): 7:24am On Dec 10, 2014
Calmdove:
Tiff tnks 4 d update and pls don't be exhausted*Tara pls don't fall 4 dat ooo.... u must do some shakara 4 jordan be4 he can have is way*
...shakara for her husband?There's a better way to iron it out...Refusing her hubby to get down with her will only compound the problem
Re: Deceitful Couple by MzMessiTohBadt(f): 8:58am On Dec 10, 2014
Beta late dan neva...,Happy bufday belated Tiff,wishing everytin nice n sweet u wish yahsef...,U will last lyk Olumo rock...*Sowie itz cumin late

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Jeanfortune(f): 9:40am On Dec 10, 2014
Oh TiffanyJ, u ve done so well with this story, u keep wowing with each update, welldone jor, but all this twist u are sharing in this story, there is God o, and by the way, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by crislyn(f): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2014
Did we get ur birthday wrong Tiffanyj or r u a Jehovah wtiness? U should tell us so we could stop d wishes other than being quiet like u don't see them.

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by mariamferanmi(f): 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
Madam tiff hope no P? Hope u are okay? because u don't starve us like dis ooo!! We want u back hereeeeeee!!!
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
crislyn:
Did we get ur birthday wrong Tiffanyj or r u a Jehovah wtiness? U should tell us so we could stop d wishes other than being quiet like u don't see them.
for one, you got my birthday right. I was born on the 8th of December. Secondly, I am not a member of Jehovah witness. Thirdly, I wasn't quite to your goodwill messages. I've read everyone of your comments and clicked the like button on the 8th and 9th including those that sent me their messages today. I am very busy and couldn't reply every comment because the term is coming to an end and we are busy, marking, recording and preparing report sheets. I still create time to update everyday.
Yesterday, immediately after my update, I made post, thanking each and everyone of you for your prayers and well wishes. Go to my last update, below it is the other post. You might have seen it, you might not have but I beg of you and all those that sent goodwill messages to me to please understand and not be offended and I'm so sorry I didn't behave as expected.

I went through the comments again and realised that i didn't click the like button on akejujoe, ann2612 , sweetcarrot and Niwdog and believe you me it wasn't intentional. I must have skipped their comments and I just clicked the 'like' button. Please, i beg of you four to forgive me

4 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
mariamferanmi:
Madam tiff hope no P? Hope u are okay? because u don't starve us like dis ooo!! We want u back hereeeeeee!!!
I'm fine dear, just that I had a very busy day and I don't know if I will be able to make an update today. Leme, bath, eat and see if I can do it.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Calmdove(f): 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
Tiff am so glad dat despite the tight corner you stil create time to update...tnks so much our darling tiff *the lord is ur strength*

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
Calmdove:
Tiff am so glad dat despite the tight corner you stil create time to update...tnks so much our darling tiff *the lord is ur strength*
you're welcome and thanks for understanding
Re: Deceitful Couple by nki4christ: 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
TiffanyJ:

you're welcome and thanks for understanding
Really Tara I mean Tiffani you are one in a million with that giving heart of yours. Despite your busy schedule you still consider others first,God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by akejujoe(f): 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
TiffanyJ:

for one, you got my birthday right. I was born on the 8th of December. Secondly, I am not a member of Jehovah witness. Thirdly, I wasn't quite to your goodwill messages. I've read everyone of your comments and clicked the like button on the 8th and 9th including those that sent me their messages today. I am very busy and couldn't reply every comment because the term is coming to an end and we are busy, marking, recording and preparing report sheets. I still create time to update everyday.
Yesterday, immediately after my update, I made post, thanking each and everyone of you for your prayers and well wishes. Go to my last update, below it is the other post. You might have seen it, you might not have but I beg of you and all those that sent goodwill messages to me to please understand and not be offended and I'm so sorry I didn't behave as expected.
I went through the comments again and realised that i didn't click the like button on akejujoe, ann2612 , sweetcarrot and Niwdog and believe you me it wasn't intentional. I must have skipped their comments and I just clicked the 'like' button. Please, i beg of you four to forgive me
No offense taken Maam.waiting for update patiently
Re: Deceitful Couple by SweetCarrot(m): 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
Am really not offended. Ur really doing a nice job. keep up d good work.
Re: Deceitful Couple by gracile(f): 12:23am On Dec 11, 2014
chisos! I yaff missed alot fah, y una no wait for me na *runs back to page 20 something *
by d way hbd in arears Tiff! smiley

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by uzolexis(f): 12:33am On Dec 11, 2014
No update 2day cry
Re: Deceitful Couple by Adikij(f): 2:43am On Dec 11, 2014
I just can't resist commenting tiffany you are a wonderful writer I love your work keep it up
Re: Deceitful Couple by oghenekome51(f): 3:35am On Dec 11, 2014
Honestly tiff, i so much appreciate all d efforts ure putting into writng dis story despite ur busy schedule. Even though u might be tired, ull stil update n das 1 spectacular thing about u, pls keep dat in mind! Moreso, all of ur efforts shall be rewarded cos ure a great writer! Just keep d good spirit up!
Thank u so much for the updates!

Team JOEL!
Re: Deceitful Couple by NegeduGrace(f): 4:40am On Dec 11, 2014
Happy birthday tiff..wishin u long life n prosperity..!

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by dastancypayne(m): 6:59am On Dec 11, 2014
check out this story, i just started it......very very interesting............https://www.nairaland.com/2036817/reasons-kill-novella
Re: Deceitful Couple by crislyn(f): 8:08am On Dec 11, 2014
TiffanyJ:

Alrt dear sorry for misunderstanding.
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 8:19am On Dec 11, 2014
nki4christ:
Really Tara I mean Tiffani you are one in a million with that giving heart of yours. Despite your busy schedule you still consider others first,God bless you.
thank you ma and amen to your prayer
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 8:20am On Dec 11, 2014
akejujoe:
No offense taken Maam.waiting for update patiently
thank you very much ma.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.