Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (637853 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by philmama(f): 7:40am On May 23, 2015
Sis tiff gud mornin,hop u r fyn? Pls let us knw u r ok,we're dying 2 hear 4rm u

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by pharmacistU: 9:35am On May 23, 2015
Dear Aunt Tiffany, hop u r doing alright. Plz we r worried coz dis is unlike u. Just try nd reach out to us. We miss u.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 11:56am On May 23, 2015
Pharmacistu, philmama, omololamide,vickchi94 , @ my conditioned a kind of worsen that I couldn't type. Thanks for asking, by his grace, I'm back for good.
Thanks all for your comments and correction. I really appreciate you guys

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 11:58am On May 23, 2015
Cross smiled mischievously, finally, he would have a piece of her. The tall dark lady they had captured had hunted him even in his sleep. He wanted her so badly he hated Tiger for making the ladies off limit for them. Now, Tiger and T- black had gone out to get supplies for the group leaving cross and Jericho at home. Jericho wanted the fair small woman and they had planned to have them-tonight.
The two walked to the door and turned the key. Tara and Mich were sleeping on the small bed. Cross hissed, all these women do was eat and sleep.
'Talk about lazy tuarts', he told Jericho.
They walked in and looked down on them. Tara stirred and so the lustful look in the men's eyes.
'What do you want?', she shouted.
Cross just went to the bed and picked Mich, who had just came awake to. He laid her on the filthy floor and came down with her.
'What do you want with me?', she whispered.
'I want to be inside you. Do you know just how long I have been dreaming of this?'
'Get off me, you dirty thing' her statement earned her a slap across her face.
'Get your filthy hands off her', Tara shouted.
Cho went to her and began caressing her. Tara began too tremble in fear.
'Please don't force us'
'You wait and see', Cho told her.
Cross weight on Mich was excruciating. His big palm cupped her left bosom and she threw up her dinner on his face. He angrily stood up. Cho left Tara on the bed and began laughing seriously at Cross.
'What is so funny?', he asked
'Look at your face, like a masquerade'
That further annoyed Cross, he being much more older than Cho felt bad
'Hey, talk to me with respect. Do I look like your mate?'
'Hey, I'm twenty three and don't forget that I helped in the capture of these women'
'I know that you've been fu.king that woman Joan. Be careful someone may give her husband a tip'
'You can't threaten me cross. Joan played a part at their capture and Tiger promised me the lion share of the money. Of course after him'
'He won't do that! We all went for the operation. The money should be shared equally'
'Deceive yourself'
Mich glance towards Tara on the bed. The men seemed to have forgotten about them. Mich looked at the door, it was opened. She gesture at Tara to leave. Slowly tara left the bed and walked out then Mich crawl away too. They began looking for the door. Thank goodness, for the light. They entered a room and found the kitchen. They both rushed out and went to the opposite direction. Mich sighed in relieve when the door gave way and they found their selves outside. Mich theory was correct, the house that host them had no gate. The two ran outside and down the street without knowing where they were going.
They knew their absence must have already been noticed and definitely being pursued. They ran and stopped when Tara got tired and couldn't run. They began walking, always looking behind them.
'Mich, I am cold', Tara was already shivering.
Mich did the only thing she could think off. She removed her shirt and helped Tara into it. She had on her a camisole. Everywhere was quite. They got a place and sat down
'Mich, I might not make it home. I'm really very ill and I think this pregnancy will kill me'
'No, Tara don't say that. I will take you home and Joel will have a look at you'
'Tara began crying.
'I'm so sorry Mich for being such a bi.ch lately. Can you forgive me for all I said and did to you?'
'I'm not angry again'
'I was selfish and inconsiderate'
'I'm sorry Jordan forced himself on you. Its all my fault'
'Can we be friends again?'
'I can't be your friend Tara'
'I understand, you are still angry with me'
'What I meant is that we are more than friends. We are sisters and I love you'
The two were crying. They hid behind a house till day break. It rained all through the night and they survived it.
By morning, Tara couldn't stand so Mich went to seek for help. A man was walking down the street.
'Please sir, I just got lost? Where is this place?'
'Inyanya'
Thank you'
She let him go. She went back to Tara. Do you have Jordan's number?
'Yes mich but I can't remember it anymore'
She saw a taxi and stopped him. The man stopped because the woman looked familiar.
'How much will you take us to Maitama?'
'Five thousand naira flat'
'I know you. I saw you and your sister in-law several times on TV. You were kidnapped'
'Mich began crying. Please take us home'
'Okay', he said. Knowing that her family will never let him go empty handed.
He picked Tara and put her in the car. His car would be a mess but he cared not. These ladies were millionaires.
On her part, Mich didn't trust the old man but she was ready to take the risk. Instead of taking them home, which he said he didn't know the road, he took them to the construction company. At the gate, the security won't let him in.
'Sir, you can't come in here'
Mich didn't care that she was half unclad. She had only shorts and a camisole on her. No shoes. They looked at her.
'ma, what is your business here? You can't come in here'
'Why?'
'May we see your identity card?'
'I don't have it. Please tell Jordan to come pick us up'
'You are not the first to appear so shabby claiming to be the Nicholas kidnapped relative. You are the eight. Please, the Nicholas are in pains, you ladies should stop doing this'
'Check in the car, Tara inside'
'No'
'Okay, please call Jordan, let him just hear my voice'
'No and no. You are not and can never be a Nicholas, look at how filthy you are and pretending to be one'
'You will be sorry for this'
'Good riddance to you, impostor'
She did the only thing she could think off. She fell down and pretended to faint.
'Oga, driver, this won't work on us, take her away immediately'
'She is who she claimed to be'
'What is happening there?'
'Justine?', Mich stood up and began running towards the voice.
Justin turned. He was shocked
'Mich'
She didn't make it, she fainted in reality.
'Sir, so sorry the lady outsmart us'
'How long have you been working in this company?'
'Two years sir'
'Then how is it that you don't know my sister?'
'I'm so sorry sir'
'Sorry for yourself'
'Sir, they haven't paid me'
'They? Isn't she alone?'
'No'
He called jordan and then Joel. It was Jordan who told him to take the ladies home. Joel would be there. They don't want the press there. Justin turned to the taxi driver, he checked his wallet and discovered he had eight thousand naira with him.
'Have this, and my card. Pay me a visit soon. I will reward you. For now, they need medical attention'
'Okay sir', the driver said. Justin picked Mich from the floor to the front of his car and then went back for Tara who he discovered was barely breathing. He put another call to Jordan.
'They need a doctor'
'I know but just bring them home. We can't risk the press seeing them and I don't think the hospital is safe'
When Justin pulled his car in front of the mansion thirty minutes later, he found everyone waiting outside. Henry was also there but he saw no sign of Linda. Joel ran, he opened the door and picked Mich, not minding the pain in his back. Jordan also opened the back door and picked Tara. He had told the nannies to make sure neither Leila nor Eugene saw anything.
'Joel, let me carry her, your wound is not healed', Henry said'
'No, I can take her upstairs to her room'
Edward, Alice, Maureen, Sarah, Justin, Shan and Henry followed the men from behind. A man, a dr friend of Joel was in the room, waiting.
As soon as Joel laid Mich on the bed, he heard the door opened and saw his mother-in-law and Maureen.
'Maureen, tell Shane he can come in'
Maureen nodded and went out. Joel glanced at Alice, she was crying silently. He said nothing but simply went ahead to tear off her camisole and shorts. He got a towel and warm water and proceeded in cleaning her body. Alice helped him change the water. Within five minutes, she was looking a bit presentable and lying unclad on the bed when Maureen came in with Shane.
Joel nodded to the doctor and left. He had earlia instructed Maureen to never leave Mich side when Shane check on her.
He knocked quietly on Jordan's door and found Shan supplying water to Jordan while he wipe Tara. Soon she was clean and ready to be attended to by a doctor.
'Shan, can you wait outside door?'
'I don't want to wait outside'
'I know but you have to'
'Okay', she said and left.
Between the two of them, Joel quietly but swiftly touched Tara from head to toe for any injury. She was okay. He checked her temperature and the fetus while Jordan watched.
'We are having the same case with her last pregnancy Jordan. Her blood pressure had risen. Her life is at risk here'
'We will take her to the hospital, I want a D and C performed on her'
'No Jordan, Tara want this baby. She won't forgive you'
'I can't bear loosing her Joel'
'I will put her on drip. Let's see how she will be by tomorrow. But the thing is, she needs a bath'
'She is unconscious'
'Okay'
It was a miracle Jordan allowed Joel help put clothes over Tara. Alice came in and sat beside Tara.
'Well, Jordan. I will be with Mich for now'
Joel went out and told Shan to go in. He walked to his wife's room and found her awake with Maureen sitting on the bed.
'She will be alright. She needs to eat, sleep ad bath. She will regain her strength soon', Shane said and went out.
'Thank you Mich for coming back'
'Joel I missed you so much' was her reply as she drifted off to sleep.
'Tara and Michelle had really suffered, she looks so vulnerable', Maureen told her brother.
'Maureen, I'm begging you please can you learn to love Mich? When you get to really love her you would see she is a wonderful lady. I can't imagine life without the three of you and I can bear it that you hate her'
'Oh goodness Joel, I don't know'
'When she gets better, I want to marry her the right way in front of everyone'
'Okay I will try'
'Thank you'
They watched Mich for about five minutes. Maureen stood up and left. Joel sat on a chair watching. Two hours later, Jordan barged into the room.
'Joel come, Tara had worsen'
'What is it?'
'Please come'
He ran out of the room while Joel followed. He went to Tara and saw her trashing. Joel touched her forehead.
'Oh my God! Just what I'm trying to avoid'
'What is it?'
'Fever'
'Shan, get a bowl of cold water and two towels'
'Shan hurriedly left to do what she was told. Joel removed the drip for the main time.
'Jordan. Remove her clothes, quickly, there is no time to waste', Joel told him
Jordan removed her clothes. She began murmuring in her unconsciousness.
'Jericho, what do you want from me? Don't touch me and tell cross to stay away from Mich', she kept saying while trying to evade Jordan's touch.
Jordan began crying. 'What did they do to them Joel? Oh God'
'It doesn't matter for now, we have to break that fever by wiping her dry with cold water'
'Why not just give her drugs?', Shan asked
'We can't, she is pregnant, it won't be good for the baby'
'Jordan and Joel wiped her. While Shan kept changing the water. After wiping the front, they turn her.
'No, don't touch me please', she said, thirty minutes later.
'Hush, my sweet, its me Jordan'
'Jordan? Not cross? Tiger or cho?'
'No, its me Jordan'
'Shan, get us a bottled water. She must be very tasty', Joel said.
She went to the fridge but close it when Jordan told her not cold water. A few minutes later, she returned with water and a glass cup. Jordan sat down and raised Tara to a sitting position in his arms, she drank the whole glass of water.
The three of them stayed with Tara till evening. By 6pm, her fever broke and Shan was forcefully sent to her room for a rest.
When Joel went to checked on Mich, he found her still sleeping with Henry, Justin and Sarah there. Sarah looked very ill.
'Henry, you should go home, Linda will need you'
'She is fine and would be discharged tomorrow, my maternal family are with her'
'Okay, we really appreciate your help Henry'
'Don't mention. The kidnappers will be captured, soon'
'They will'
Mich slowly opened her eyes. She had been
Sleeping since morning.
'Hey Mich', Sarah said
'Hy Sarah. Joel I'm very hungry'
'What will you eat?'
'Anything'
Justin went to get food.
'How is Tara? Is she going to be well?'
'Yes'

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deceitful Couple by heemah(f): 12:10pm On May 23, 2015
That was a long update! Good to read from u dear! Hope u are feeling better now?
So happy for their miraculous escape...Jail awaits Joan and dem Tiger!!

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Chimdim: 12:24pm On May 23, 2015
Tiff thank u very much, ur re the best
Re: Deceitful Couple by Shebarh(f): 12:31pm On May 23, 2015
more!,more!!more!!!tanx for d update tiff and get well soon.. but plsss we need more!
Re: Deceitful Couple by vickchi94(f): 1:00pm On May 23, 2015
sis tiff tnx 4 d update
Re: Deceitful Couple by Omololamide(f): 1:11pm On May 23, 2015
A very very very big thank u for d long and interesting update.
Re: Deceitful Couple by hassan85(m): 1:18pm On May 23, 2015
Wooow looongest Update evr 4m you. Alo Tiffy

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by HelenBee(f): 2:05pm On May 23, 2015
Wow! Thanks Tiff

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Diamonddamsel: 2:29pm On May 23, 2015
Thanks for the interesting long update Tiff.I however think the part of Mich and Tara getting out from the kidnapping den was too easy.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by philmama(f): 2:42pm On May 23, 2015
Wooooooow! Wat a long update as if it shudnt end.Sis tiff am most grateful 4 dis update,pls get well soon we're prayin 4 u dear
Re: Deceitful Couple by orla01(f): 4:19pm On May 23, 2015
Tanx for d update TiffanyJ .God will perfect all that concerns u.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Onemansquad(m): 5:23pm On May 23, 2015
Shebarh:
more!,more!!more!!!tanx for d update tiff and get well soon.. but plsss we need more!
u can neva be satisfied undecided
Re: Deceitful Couple by write2obi(m): 5:42pm On May 23, 2015
Welcome back Tee
Re: Deceitful Couple by Shebarh(f): 6:51pm On May 23, 2015
Onemansquad:
u can neva be satisfied undecided
durhhhhhhh..
Re: Deceitful Couple by Maryclaire1(f): 8:01pm On May 23, 2015
thanks 4 d update....God bless u plenty.....i hope u are much better....
Re: Deceitful Couple by ElvisGee94(m): 8:10pm On May 23, 2015
Just wow......
I wanna marry u oooo Tiffany
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 23, 2015
Wow Tiff!!! this update is really lengthy.... You tried....
I'm so happy that Mich and Tara finally escaped.
Joan is in trouble.
Re: Deceitful Couple by queenxey(f): 8:38pm On May 23, 2015
cheesy cheesy Kudos to you Tiffy, you are a Darling. God bless you for the long update.
Re: Deceitful Couple by juliejames: 9:45pm On May 23, 2015
Nice one Tiffy among NL writers u rock
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 23, 2015
Thanks for the update Tiff...God bless u
Re: Deceitful Couple by holuwaabukunmee(f): 10:18pm On May 23, 2015
Thanks for the update sis Tiff
Re: Deceitful Couple by jrhymez: 10:36pm On May 23, 2015
These ladies get mind......... Joan get ready for your waterloo......... hang on Tara u will be fine
Re: Deceitful Couple by seunviju(f): 10:44pm On May 23, 2015
Wow,lovely update,thanks for the update dear
Re: Deceitful Couple by mariamferanmi(f): 11:02pm On May 23, 2015
Tanx 4 d update ma! Welcome back tara n mich!
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 10:33am On May 24, 2015
They were alone when Joel fed her with fried rice and fish. She ate quickly at first and then slowly.
'When last did you eat?', he asked her
'Last night but I heaved it up'
A knock sounded on the door and Edward came in. He knew deep in his bones that these two were in love. At least she 'illegally' married a responsible man.
'Good evening sir', Joel said.
'Good evening Joel. How is she?'
'She is getting better'
'Good. Mich, welcome home'. Her father told her.
'Thank you father. I'm glad. Is Tara going to be okay?'
'Yes, I checked on her. She is sleeping peacefully'
'Okay father', turning to Joel, she said.
'I want a bath. Do you know we sometimes went three days without bathing?'
Joel looked at his father-in-law and Edward stared back.
'Well Mich, get well soon and I pray you will have the strength to talk with the policemen tomorrow'
'Okay father',she said and turned to look at Joel. She smiled at him. A smile so full of love.
Her quietly left them.
'I'm okay now, Joel. Thanks for the food. Can I soak in a hot tub?'
'Can you bath yourself?'
'No, I want you to bath me'
'Okay, let me fill the tub'
He filled up the tub and returned for her. He bath her and when brought her back to the bed only to find Maureen making it.
'Why are you surprise Joel?'
Maureen asked.
'Thanks Maureen', Mich said
'You are welcome', she replied.
'Joel, what time are you leaving?'
'By nine'
'Where is he going?', Mich asked
'I'm going home', he told her
'Home?'
'Our own house Mich. You don't expect me to stay at your parent's home. Do you?'
'Stay the night, I'm scared. I can't sleep here alone'
'Of course my love, you won't be alone. Maureen here will spend the night with you'
'No!'
'No what?'
'Please don't leave me. Please'
'Okay, just put on your clothes'
'No'
Her mother and Jordan knocked and came in. They were surprised to find her crying.
'What is it Mich?', her mum asked her
'its Joel'
'What did he do?'
'He wants to leave me alone in this house. Please Jordan tell him to spend the night with me'
'Mich, I've told you I can't spend the night at your parent's'
'Okay, take me with you. I can't stay here alone'
'You won't be alone, Maureen will sleep with you'
'No'
'Joel, it won't hurt your pride to spend the night here for Mich's sake will it?', Jordan asked him
'I will come with you. I just don't want you to leave me', Mich said'
'Okay, just this night Mich', Joel said reluctantly
'Okay, thank you' she actually smiled
Joel said nothing. He followed Jordan to his room where he had a final check on Tara.
'Joel, I too don't want you leaving. What if Tara's condition worsen at night?', Jordan confessed.
'You know what? You and Mich are the same'
'She's my sister after all. What do you expect?'

Joel entered the room at 10pm. He locked the door and removed his clothes before going in for a bath. He bath and laid next to a sleeping Mich. He was tired and sleep was the only thing in his mind.
At 5pm, Jordan knocked on his door. He wore his clothes and went out. 'What is it?', he asked sleepily
'She's awake'
'That's good news'
He checked on her and instructed Jordan to feed her. He came back thirty minutes later and found Mich sitting on the bed, crying.
'Why are you crying?'
'I had a bad dream and woke up to find you gone. Thought you left me'
'No', he said and kissed her lips.
'How is your wound?'
'Its almost healed Mich'
He sat down on the bed and removed his T shirt. Then his trousers. He joined her in bed and she laid on his chest.
'Mich, can you tell me what actually happened during your capture?'
Instead of answering him, she kissed one of nipples and went up to his lips. Her lips were tempting and seducing.
'Mich, answer me', he managed to say
'I don't wanna talk about it. Please don't make me remember' She said and kissed his adam apple.
'You are behaving abnormal Mich. You don't behave like someone who had gone through hell for two weeks'
'Really? How do you want me to behave?'
'Like Tara. Tara is ill. She talked in her sleep and she said something about cross on you'
Mich grimaced. 'You know what Joel? I haven't had my husband for more than a month. I want to have s.x now'
Joel stared at her in surprised. He became scared. Was this the woman that got kidnapped for two weeks? She was yet to regain her strength and she was still down, emotionally.
'No, my back hurts'
'That's a lie joel and you know I won't buy it'
'Okay. Let's talk about cross, Tiger and cho'
'I said I don't want to talk about them'
'You have to Mich'
'No'
'Mich? You are behaving weird. Whatever they did to you tell me. I am your husband. I won't hold it against you'
'What do you want to know?'
'Did any of these men had his way with either you or Tara?'
'No, none did'
'Are you sure?'
'Yes, please Joel don't ask me again. All I want now is my husband. Is it too much to ask?'
Joel chose his words carefully. 'I want to be sure it won't harm the pregnancy'
'We both know it won't'
'Who made you a doctor Mich?'
'Okay forget it. I need to sleep anyway'
'You are angry'
'Yes, but it doesn't matter'
She turned her back to him. Joel tried touching her and she flinched away. He let her be and wondered how to handle the new her. He couldn't go back to sleep. When it was eight o'clock, a knock sounded on the door. It was Justin. He came in with a pair of trousers and shirt.
'Morning Joel. These are mine. I guess they will fit in you'
'Thanks Justin, how is Sarah?'
'She's better. Mich?'
Joel kept quiet. Justin's eye darted to Mich's side of the bed. He wondered if they were fighting.
'Mich?', he called her and she made no effort to answer him.
Joel moved to her side. 'my love, your brother is saying hi'
Mich did not turned neither did she answer. Justin just smiled and told Joel it is almost time for breakfast.
'What is your problem Mich?'
He left the bed, had a quick shower and went to check on Tara. He found Jordan with her. Joel used checked her and then sat down next to Jordan.
'She ate and went back to sleep'
'Its good'
'Thank you Joel. If not for you I would have lost her'
'Don't thank me'
'Its almost time for breakfast. Go down and have yours'
'Seriously Jordan, I am not hungry'
'I noticed something when you came in. What is it?'
'Nothing'
'You can't say nothing, you sound so distant'
Joel sighed ' I had a fight with Mich'
Jordan laughed. 'Isn't it too soon to start fighting?'
'Stop laughing Jordan, I'm serious. Mich is scaring me with her behaviour'
'What is it?'
'She wants me to make love to her. Isn't that weird? '
'What? She had been a prisoner for two weeks and all she want is sex?'
'She doesn't want to talk about what had happened at all. I asked her if anyone forced himself on either she or Tara she said no'
'So?'
'She isn't talking to me now'
'Mich is stubborn and used to getting her own way. I think its left for you to curb her. She is now married. If you don't curb her now, you won't be able to'
'That is the problem. You all spoilt her'
'No, no one really pampered Mich. Mum used serious beatings before Mich learnt how to cook. So now how will you handle this her sex matter?'
'I think she needs to speak with someone'
'Like a counselor?'
'Yes Jordan'
'Okay. She is your wife whatever you deem right'
They talk a little and Joel went back to the room. He saw Mich having breakfast and Shan watched.
'Good morning uncle Joel'
'Morning Shan. Hope you are well rested today'
'Yes'
He left them and went downstairs to greet the family members. There was no sign of Leila or Eugene. He went back to the room, when he was sure Shan had left.
'Can you bath yourself?'
She said nothing. He needed more sleep so he climb in next to her. A knock sounded much more later.
'Come in', Alice Nicholas came in accompanied by Sarah. Joel stood up and quietly left them.
'Mich morning. Your father is waiting downstairs with some detective. Can you tell them what happened?'
'No'
'Why so?', come on, we will help you into something'
'No'
After trying to convince Mich, Alice sent Sarah to summoned Joel
'What is it?'
'she doesn't want to talk'
'Okay'
'She is your wife. You should convince her'
'Sorry ma, I can't convince her. We will now have to wait for Tara'
Alice stared. She said nothing but left.
'Time is passing Mich, say something and help the police catch these men'
'Please Joel make love to me. Please I am begging you'
'No, you are ill'
'Please. I don't know what's wrong with me or why I suddenly want you', she told him in tears
'Okay, I will Mich, but bath, you must not even go downstairs. The detective will talk to you. After that, I will give you what you want'
'Promise?'
'Yes'
'You can't imagine what we went through'
'Okay'
She refused to bath but she agreed to speak with only Jordan and Joel. No one else. Jordan came and she told them everything she could remember. Joel sat next to her on th bed and held her as she cried. Her body shook. She told them how she got ill and how Tara bath her.
'Can you recognize them?'
'Sure I can. Any day, any time'
'Joel?'
'Yes, love'
'Jeremy, Jeremy is in danger'
'Why?'
'Although the robbers were sent to kill us, they had helped from the inside'
'Who?'
'Jordan please were is Jeremy?'
'In the hospital''get him away from that place'
'Why?'
'Joan, she is working with the robbers'
'Are you sure?'
'Yes, one of them is her lover'
Jordan and Joel went downstairs. He gave the tape to the detectives.
'But first, arrest a certain Joan Jeremy' he told them.
Joel went back to the room. She was already sleeping. He wiped her face and checked the time, it was evening already. She came awake an hour later. Mich was scared. She might have lost her sexual urge and the only way to find out was by making love with her husband. She was scared that his touch might make her skin crawl.
'You are awake, love'
'Yes. Will you bath me?'
'Do you want me to?'
'Yes'
he stood up and locked the door then came back to the bed. He removed her pajamas and stared at her stomach.
'What is it?'
'You are fourteen months pregnant, and I'm happy you didn't lost it'
'I am happy too'
'Joel, I have a confession to make'
'What is it?'
'I might not like s.x again and I don't know how I will cope if I can't stand you touching me'
'Let's try it Mich. If it doesn't work then we will visit a counselor'
'Really?'
'Yes', he took her to the bathroom and bath her. When he finally came back with her in his arms, he smiled.
'What do you think?'
'Let's try it'
So he began kissing her. She loved it. When his hands went to her thigh, she sighed and urged him. He was unclad and ready for her when she remembered it all. She began crying.
'I'm sorry Joel, I can't'
'I understand Mich. Just take your time and never forget to talk to me whenever you want to'
'I want us to go back to our home Joel. Can the hospital give you a month leave?'
'I'm on a leave now and will be going back to work soon'
'Can we go home?'
He said nothing. Joan was arrested three days later. Tara had regain her health and can talk. On the seventh day after the women returned Jordan asked Joel a question.
'Joel, I don't know what they did to my wife. She won't let me touch her. Are you sure they told us the truth about what really happened?'

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deceitful Couple by aprilwise(m): 10:57am On May 24, 2015
Happy Sunday tiffany J .
Re: Deceitful Couple by bumsiee: 12:14pm On May 24, 2015
Another update. Thanks maam
Re: Deceitful Couple by jrhymez: 12:22pm On May 24, 2015
Sunday Sunday tiff.......... the story is getting intriguing. Keep it up tiff
Re: Deceitful Couple by Shebarh(f): 12:38pm On May 24, 2015
dis Mitch is getting annoying... wonder wat is doing her sef.. tcheww.. tanx tiff for d update

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.