Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Swing And A Miss: Transcendence - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Swing And A Miss: Transcendence (2355 Views)

Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron / Swing And A Miss: Half Of A Yellow Sun / Swing And A Miss: Captain America Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Swing And A Miss: Transcendence by lechiffre: 10:05am On Nov 05, 2014
friendlyadvice:
cheesy wait o are you joking? Did johnie depp really die at the end of the movie because honestly I was too bored to finish the movie, if he did then the movie is very meaningless didn't they design the computer to keep him alive?

If you think about the plot too much wo you go get wrinkles for face

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Quality Replacement DSTV LNB / Pls Can Any One Prescribe, A Very Interesting And Touching Bolywood Film To Me / Difference Between Marvel And DC (A Compilation Of Memes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.