Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,725 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande (5262 Views)

PMB’s Delay In Naming Key Appointments Is Irritating, Frustrating, Unacceptable / Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders / Jonathan Sidelines Omokri, Appoints Asika Asnew Social Media Strategist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande by aljharem2: 1:39am On Oct 16, 2014
whitecat1:
Tinubu rejected the speaker of the house because Jonathan didn't give Yoruba any "key position" why should Yoruba settle for less? We are talking about Yoruba here! One of the "BIGGEST 2" I would reject it too!
Jonathan hates Yoruba and knew we would reject his political insult but, stick it to us anyway, and we rejected it!
Jonathan shared all the food and scraped the burnt bottom of the pot for Yoruba to eat, sorry we deserve better than that! Don't worry your people will be given the speaker position soon, the chicken is coming home to roost!

Funny, so why are you people now settling for less in APC Buhari presidency

President - North

VP- SE/SS

Senate - West

Why can't APC present Fashola who is a yoruba and watch if both PDP and APC biased people will not vote for him

Remember I don't want to settle for less

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande by aljharem2: 1:41am On Oct 16, 2014
whitecat1:
These are not key positions, so try again! These are Jonathan's mouth piece positions! These are mushroom positions Jonathan gave his asslickers.

Olusegun Aganga is not Yoruba!

But he is Edo thus he is one of us at least those of us from Lagos.

BTW mention the key positions in the APC government yorubas will have if elected in. Also not the ones Tinubu anoint o but the one that will get there due to merit

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande by aljharem2: 1:41am On Oct 16, 2014
Asoozy:

What baffles me about this cantankerous president is the fact that he treats us shabbily but still think in his deranged mind that we will turn around and return him to Aso Rock. He must really have some hocus po us magic in his pouch otherwise I cannot explain his confidence that he will win the Yoruba votes next year.

You are not making sense.

Highlight what he has done wrong and let us see !!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande by aljharem2: 1:42am On Oct 16, 2014
musiwa95:
There is nothing call Western region.. This was introduce during the crisis. That is when they made Dauda Adegbenro of their so call Western region. AZIKIWE (igbo) now change, the Independent Country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria and call it Western region of Nigeria.

It was part of British West africa.

Independent Country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria is rule by my family. Azikiwe was the person who made it Western region of Nigeria. And Azikiwe now divided the country into three.. Putting kwara/kogi into the north, and created the mid west region.

After Azikiwe arrested and jail everybody and told them to write letter of apology that they were part of Nigeria.. and not a country. for him to release them from jail. And they now wrote letter of apology, but azikiwe continue to lock them all up in jail for several years.. n and charge them all for treason felony.

Musiwa. ti wa cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande by Asoozy: 1:43am On Oct 16, 2014
aljharem2:

You are not making sense.

Highlight what he has done wrong and let us see !!!

You have never Made sensé since your foray into this forum so why should I debase myself as to explain myself to you?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande by whitecat1: 1:44am On Oct 16, 2014
It's because of people like alj harem (who aren't even Yoruba, and then the OMO ALE masquerading as legitimate Oodua) that the didirin of asorock thinks the most sophisticated tribe in Nigeria will be treated with such disdain and not pay!
Asoozy:

What baffles me about this cantankerous president is the fact that he treats us shabbily but still think in his deranged mind that we will turn around and return him to Aso Rock. He must really have some hocus po us magic in his pouch otherwise I cannot explain his confidence that he will win the Yoruba voted next year.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande by Asoozy: 1:45am On Oct 16, 2014
aljharem2:

BTW mention the key positions in the APC government yorubas will have if elected in. Also not the ones Tinubu anoint o but the one that will get there due to merit

Muhehehe...Alhaji Alhaji when did you become a Lagosian abi omo Eko?

I am convinced that you have a tree in your garden growing lies.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande by whitecat1: 1:55am On Oct 16, 2014
You are not not from Lagos or Yoruba period! You just want to feel among. How many tribes have you come from on this forum? Or you think I just came on nairaland yesterday?

The bird that dropped me in this world is 100% omo eko! You are one of those people who came to Lagos from non- SW states and have been able to speak two Yoruba words.
aljharem2:

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 16, 2014
ola6:

STFU you greedy mofon like your master Tinubu Ole. VP ko, Master ni. Are we the only ones? So after OBJ's 8 years, we should jump to VP position? Are we the only ones in the country? You lots make me ashamed of being a Yoruba man. Or maybe, just maybe you guys are not Yorubas but pretenders. Where did our morality go to?

As for Bisi Akande (he does not deserve the title "chief"wink, this hypocritical senile man has forgotten how they voted against a fellow Yoruba for an Hausa man.

I DISLIKE APC with a PASSION!

Your foolishness doesn't have an expiry date hence whatever that comes out of you is concormitant with lunacy in its ripe season

No-lifer like you will never understand that Politics and Politicking is not a game of morality but of interests

You ask if Yorubas are the only ones? Well i put it to you APC political calculation and Tinubu's forward thinking style is about paying off

If you are not a toddler and is abreast of political history,you will know that the Yorubas used to be the most hated tribe in Nigeria by both the Hausas and Igbos owing to their sophistication wherein they always regarded themselves as champions of opposition politics

It was this hatred that Pa Obafemi Awolowo who was unarguably the most visionary presidential candidate of his era suffered from because the Igbos always aligned with the Hausas they now insult today to always edge Awolowo out by voting against him and also massively rigging the votes....while Awolowo is always left to align with the minority groups since the 2 other major ethnic groups have formed a bond, a situation which is not always enough to deliver the win he would have envisaged

It is this same style that GEJ+SE+SS are trying to use again which is obvious to fail if elections are not rigged

If indeed you were born then,you would have read it somewhere in history when Zik( Nnamdi Azikiwe ) referred to himself as the 'Beautiful Bride of the North' just to scuttle Awo chance or request by him for them to form a common front against the Northerners but which Zik always rebuff only to turn around to align with the Northerners

The present day SE politicians sustained the alliance with the Northerners( as majority of Igbo Billionaires today made their money under Northern Military dictators save Buhari) until Yar'adua( or why didnt the Igbos vote for Dim Ojukwu who also contested) died unfortunately and GEJ became the President, a situation which forced the SE to change track and had to support a new political power player and patronage dispenser

Tinubu having learnt from Awolowo's mistakes,knows for a fact that politics is played inclusively by building alliances and forging relationship and not by what Pa Awolowo( God bless his soul) did by being overtly confrontational and always in political enmity with 2 of the majority ethnic groups( Hausa and Igbo). There is no way 1 can defeat 2....even the Bible says one shall chase a thousand and 2 ten thousand

While those of you who were just following politics might not understand the political chess game of Tinubu yet those who are matured knows

Albeit it was not as if Tinubu didnt want to form a political alliance with the Igbos,but he was rebuffed,despised and ridiculed owing to the fact that GEJ seem to hold more political patronage for the Igbos( according to them) than any promise a Tinubu backed party might have at the
moment

Moreso,the age long mutual suspicion and rivalry of the Igbos and Yorubas towards each other will always make a perfect political marriage between them an herculean task( at least we see the way the ethnic bigots from both sides always abuse each other all day long on here)

Since nature abhors a vacuum,Tinubu the politician naturally capitalised on the discontent of the Northerners with this administration to play his then political party( ACN) into the mainstream rather than being regional champions all the time and the difference is very clear now

Those who now try to deride what Tinubu is doing politically now are only being myopic and disingenious......because it was something their political Grandfathers did earlier

Tinubu conceding the speakership to the Northerners was a mastertsroke and genius way of telling the Northerners to eschew the past enmity between our fathers and going forward if all goes well,a SWner can aspire for the Presidency again without much antagonism from another major ethnic tribe which has the electoral numbers to support the aspiration

The man Tinubu supported then is now on his way to his party( i mean Tambuwal)

While the igbos lost their major ally( Northerners) politically,the SW have gained it........making me to say you lose some to win some

The fatal mistake of the Igbos will be crystal clear after GEJ ceases from being the President! Little wonder most of them are silently praying that Nigeria be split because as it stands i wonder how they expect the Hausas and Yorubas they now insult to support their aspirations politically

All i have said might sound gibberish to some people yet a cursory study of history,political evolution and rivalry amongst all the 3 major tribes in Nigeria will illuminate the minds of the open-minded

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande by whitecat1: 2:02am On Oct 16, 2014
VICE PRESIDENT is going to SW!!!!

Your permutations aren't going to cut it!

We can't present fashola as the president now because, Yoruba just had 8yrs as a president, maybe in 2019 and beyond!

People like you won't vote for APC if even Jesus is the presidential candidate, so, it doesn't matter who we field, as long as it's what the patriots want.
aljharem2:

Funny, so why are you people now settling for less in APC Buhari presidency

President - North

VP- SE/SS

Senate - West

Why can't APC present Fashola who is a yoruba and watch if both PDP and APC biased people will not vote for him

Remember I don't want to settle for less

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande by aljharem2: 2:22am On Oct 16, 2014
Look at the people calling for change,

Need I say more.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande by whitecat1: 2:29am On Oct 16, 2014
I don't blame you, this is how you speak when you feel inferior!

I don't know about you but, Tinubu built a house and gave out the master's to co-builder cos we just had 8yrs in the master's, and that's it. The Vice-president slot is Tinubu's come rain or high water, the position is nothing really but, it's appropriate!

You should build a mansion and live in the maid quarter.
ola6:

STFU you greedy mofon like your master Tinubu Ole. VP ko, Master ni. Are we the only ones? So after OBJ's 8 years, we should jump to VP position? Are we the only ones in the country? You lots make me ashamed of being a Yoruba man. Or maybe, just maybe you guys are not Yorubas but pretenders. Where did our morality go to?

As for Bisi Akande (he does not deserve the title "chief"wink, this hypocritical senile man has forgotten how they voted against a fellow Yoruba for an Hausa man.

I DISLIKE APC with a PASSION!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande by whitecat1: 2:40am On Oct 16, 2014
Your hallucination has returned, cos I don't see anything!

The people you are seeing, are they live or pictures?
aljharem2:
Look at the people calling for change,

Need I say more.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande by aljharem2: 3:14am On Oct 16, 2014
whitecat1:
Your hallucination has returned, cos I don't see anything!

The people you are seeing, are they live or pictures?

LOOLL grin grin grin grin Now this is funny

I was referring to you and your partner in crime Asoozy/Soroptimist.
Re: Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 16, 2014
aljharem2:
No it was Tinubu that sold us. Stop the lies and propaganda.

Why did APC vote Tambawal over the Yoruba woman competing. Yet you say it is not about ethnicity but competency

You APC people are liars, hypocrites and not consistence.
pls correction, na ACN.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande by Nobody: 4:23am On Oct 16, 2014
soroptimist:

You lose some to gain some sometimes
but not at the expense of deceiving and misrepresenting facts.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande by Nobody: 4:30am On Oct 16, 2014
aljharem2:

Hahahaha, me sold ?

Is that the only position given to yorubas ?

Spoke men for President - Dr. Abati and Dr. Okupe,
Dr. Adewunmi Adesina - Minister of Agriculture,
Dr. Aganga - Minister of Trade and Investment
Minister of Communication Technology - Mrs Omobola Johnson
Senator Musiliu Obanikoro — Minister of State Defense

Alhaji Abduljelili Adesiyan — Minister of Police Affairs
Ms. Olajumoke Akinjide - Minister of Sate for FCT

Minister of State for Work - Mr. Adedayo Adeyeye
Prof. Dan Adebiyi - Special Adviser to the President on Special Duties Dr Akinyosore - Special Adviser to the President on Foreign relations
and many other positions.
Please, stop your false propaganda and tell Nigerian what your party can do differently from PDP.
is bisi akande a yoruba man? A typical yoruba man is too enlightened to spew the rubbish he spoke. So he is blinded to observe the above list in gej cabinet? By the way, under his watch he chose aboki over his tribal sister and call gej a name to hang. Shame on bisi akande

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande by Ayekotoo(m): 5:50am On Oct 16, 2014
aljharem2:
Who are us? Are you normal at all? We are not talking about people of identity crisis, but the Yoruba race. so, kindly do the needful and hold your lips.
Re: Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande by Ayekotoo(m): 5:54am On Oct 16, 2014
shift15:
Was he sleeping when his master in Bourdillion, Ikoyi connive with 'born to rule' elements to outwit Yoruba from being the Speaker of House of Reps? He must be senile to have forgotten that his paymaster subverted Yoruba interest in this dispensation.
Tell us the juicy ministries in Jonathan's government that the yorubas head apart from Agriculture.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande by Ayekotoo(m): 6:01am On Oct 16, 2014
ola6:

Are we the only ones in the country? You lots make me ashamed of being a Yoruba man. Or maybe, just maybe you guys are not Yorubas but pretenders. Where did our morality go to?
So because we occupied the nunber one position over 8 years ago, we shouldn't go for deputy/vice or demand juicy appointments from this government?
Re: Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande by Ayekotoo(m): 6:09am On Oct 16, 2014
aljharem2:

Hahahaha, me sold ?

Is that the only position given to yorubas ?

Spoke men for President - Dr. Abati and Dr. Okupe,

Prof. Dan Adebiyi - Special Adviser to the President on Special Duties Dr Akinyosore - Special Adviser to the President on Foreign relations
Please, stop your false propaganda and tell Nigerian what your party can do differently from PDP.
Now I believe you know nothing. What have the junior ministers and special advisers got to do with key positions? Yoruba is a majority ethnic group. Get that to your thick skull!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande by 500GP: 6:11am On Oct 16, 2014
aljharem2:

Please tell us the wrong he has done to Yorubas apart from your boss (Tinubu) selfish interest.

WHY MUST YOU KNOW? USE YOUR FILTHY TO DEDUCE HOW YOUR FOOLISH PRESIDENT EVER RULETH IS MARGINALISING YORUBA.

ODE FLAT HEAD
Re: Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 16, 2014
I
soroptimist:

Your foolishness doesn't have an expiry date hence whatever that comes out of you is concormitant with lunacy in its ripe season

No-lifer like you will never understand that Politics and Politicking is not a game of morality but of interests

You ask if Yorubas are the only ones? Well i put it to you APC political calculation and Tinubu's forward thinking style is about paying off

If you are not a toddler and is abreast of political history,you will know that the Yorubas used to be the most hated tribe in Nigeria by both the Hausas and Igbos owing to their sophistication wherein they always regarded themselves as champions of opposition politics

It was this hatred that Pa Obafemi Awolowo who was unarguably the most visionary presidential candidate of his era suffered from because the Igbos always aligned with the Hausas they now insult today to always edge Awolowo out by voting against him and also massively rigging the votes....while Awolowo is always left to align with the minority groups since the 2 other major ethnic groups have formed a bond, a situation which is not always enough to deliver the win he would have envisaged

It is this same style that GEJ+SE+SS are trying to use again which is obvious to fail if elections are not rigged

If indeed you were born then,you would have read it somewhere in history when Zik( Nnamdi Azikiwe ) referred to himself as the 'Beautiful Bride of the North' just to scuttle Awo chance or request by him for them to form a common front against the Northerners but which Zik always rebuff only to turn around to align with the Northerners

The present day SE politicians sustained the alliance with the Northerners( as majority of Igbo Billionaires today made their money under Northern Military dictators save Buhari) until Yar'adua( or why didnt the Igbos vote for Dim Ojukwu who also contested) died unfortunately and GEJ became the President, a situation which forced the SE to change track and had to support a new political power player and patronage dispenser

Tinubu having learnt from Awolowo's mistakes,knows for a fact that politics is played inclusively by building alliances and forging relationship and not by what Pa Awolowo( God bless his soul) did by being overtly confrontational and always in political enmity with 2 of the majority ethnic groups( Hausa and Igbo). There is no way 1 can defeat 2....even the Bible says one shall chase a thousand and 2 ten thousand

While those of you who were just following politics might not understand the political chess game of Tinubu yet those who are matured knows

Albeit it was not as if Tinubu didnt want to form a political alliance with the Igbos,but he was rebuffed,despised and ridiculed owing to the fact that GEJ seem to hold more political patronage for the Igbos( according to them) than any promise a Tinubu backed party might have at the
moment

Moreso,the age long mutual suspicion and rivalry of the Igbos and Yorubas towards each other will always make a perfect political marriage between them an herculean task( at least we see the way the ethnic bigots from both sides always abuse each other all day long on here)

Since nature abhors a vacuum,Tinubu the politician naturally capitalised on the discontent of the Northerners with this administration to play his then political party( ACN) into the mainstream rather than being regional champions all the time and the difference is very clear now

Those who now try to deride what Tinubu is doing politically now are only being myopic and disingenious......because it was something their political Grandfathers did earlier

Tinubu conceding the speakership to the Northerners was a mastertsroke and genius way of telling the Northerners to eschew the past enmity between our fathers and going forward if all goes well,a SWner can aspire for the Presidency again without much antagonism from another major ethnic tribe which has the electoral numbers to support the aspiration

The man Tinubu supported then is now on his way to his party( i mean Tambuwal)

While the igbos lost their major ally( Northerners) politically,the SW have gained it........making me to say you lose some to win some

The fatal mistake of the Igbos will be crystal clear after GEJ ceases from being the President! Little wonder most of them are silently praying that Nigeria be split because as it stands i wonder how they expect the Hausas and Yorubas they now insult to support their aspirations politically

All i have said might sound gibberish to some people yet a cursory study of history,political evolution and rivalry amongst all the 3 major tribes in Nigeria will illuminate the minds of the open-minded

Endorsed!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 16, 2014
Ayekotoo:

Now I believe you know nothing. What have the junior ministers and special advisers got to do with key positions? Yoruba is a majority ethnic group. Get that to your thick skull!

You guys are giving the dullard too much attention on this thread.....it's crystal clear that he is only interested in trolling here.
Re: Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande by Explicit01: 6:31am On Oct 16, 2014
Yorubas are slightly marginalized in GeJ's government but I don't think it has much to do with GeJ. Yoruba leaders started marginalising themselves by trying to exclude themselves from supporting GEJ and concentrating on forming an opposition party.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande by Degis(m): 6:47am On Oct 16, 2014
Why do I think it is APC's destiny to ruin Nigeria via Propanganda?. These hired goons of Bola Tinubu are just too dull for my liking

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande by shift15(m): 7:00am On Oct 16, 2014
whitecat1:
Tinubu rejected the speaker of the house because Jonathan didn't give Yoruba any "key position" why should Yoruba settle for less? We are talking about Yoruba here! One of the "BIGGEST 2" I would reject it too!

Jonathan hates Yoruba and knew we would reject his political insult but, stick it to us anyway, and we rejected it!

Jonathan shared all the food and scraped the burnt bottom of the pot for Yoruba to eat, sorry we deserve better than that! Don't worry your people will be given the speaker position soon, the chicken is coming home to roost!

The vote for speakership came before other appointments were given out. You justified Tinubu that subvert a plan and condemn the planner. Is that not standing logic on its head?
May I ask you and your ilks, what key position was Yoruba holding during Umar Yar'Adua's tenure?
Re: Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande by Gbawe: 7:13am On Oct 16, 2014
aljharem2:

Why did APC vote Tambawal over the Yoruba woman competing. Yet you say it is not about ethnicity but competency

You APC people are liars, hypocrites and not consistence.

We all know you are fake, a born liar and not very bright but your comments here confirms that you lack even basic ability for contextual reasoning. So Akande's grouse begins and end with the SW losing the Speakership of the house of Reps? If a Yoruba had become speaker, with no empowerment anywhere else at all, this would have amounted to GEJ 'including' the Yoruba ethnic group for you? Tragic you do not have the intelligence to see the big picture and appreciate what Akande is saying in its entirety.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande by southsouthman: 7:14am On Oct 16, 2014
It is such a big shame and contradiction that APC accuse PDP of misrule for the pass 15yrs yet they woo these elements of bad governance to their party. What an irony. Where were the likes of Oyinlola, Atiku, Kwakwanso, Amaechi, Baraje, Saraki, Ahmed, and the Almighty OBJ they are begging to become the navigator of APC. OBJ n Atiku were President n Vice-President for eight out of the fifteen years. OBJ was the leader of the party for another four years. This brings to Twelve years the new APC navigator navigated the PDP ship. If failure, corruption, impunity, etc are synonymous with PDP in Fifteen years then their new navigators were the cause. By implications APC is been lead by those they call the worse names.

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande by FearGodinall: 7:34am On Oct 16, 2014
Ayekotoo:
Come February 14, 2015, we shall show you the way to Otuoke. Iyipada 2015!
Is that the only position given to yorubas ? APC is a house built on a fault foundation where LIE is the chief cornerstone and hypocrisy the pillars. Their presidential hero said before 1999, Nigeria was generating 4000mw. Now another founding father of the so called APC had represented it the same light. Spoke men for President - Dr. Abati and Dr. Okupe,

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande by cocoduck: 7:58am On Oct 16, 2014
Tribal war lords
Re: Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande by masseratti: 8:10am On Oct 16, 2014
FearGodinall:
Is that the only position given to yorubas ? APC is a house built on a fault foundation where LIE is the chief cornerstone and hypocrisy the pillars. Their presidential hero said before 1999, Nigeria was generating 4000mw. Now another founding father of the so called APC had represented it the same light. Spoke men for President - Dr. Abati and Dr. Okupe,

what exactly are you talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari / He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment. / Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.