Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! - Sports (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! (703154 Views)

Nigeria's U-23 Team Land In Lagos Following AFCON Victory (Photos) / Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:19am On Jul 11, 2016
Icon4s:

Just like no b everybody wey pass JAMB dey gain admission.

Let him measure up to the mark first and let d coaches and NFF decide on whether to invite him or not.

I say we should not wait. He is under training with a master tactician. We secure him in case he becomes prolific. So far he is good and can get better. I say we give him a call up and cap him. Add him to the pool of our promising Stars.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 11:45am On Jul 11, 2016
Napoleon55:

Sir Forgiveness pls read ur comments above concerning K. Nwakali being a potential world class player or not and forgive yourself

Where did I say he not a potential world class player in that post?

I said Kelechi Nwakali was unable to break into Awoniyi set.

Kelechi Nwakali is not........

So, show me where I made that statement.

Forgiveness! grin

Abegi, make u no allow me turn this place to church ooooo.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 11:50am On Jul 11, 2016
linked:
You need forgiveness... REPENT and the "residents" of this thread may forgive you.

grin What do you know about Forgiveness and Repentance? grin

Check my moniker then you will understand.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by goldfish80(m): 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

We need to keep tabs on him and secure him as soon as possible. Jurgen Klopp is brilliant in training midfielders as we saw him convert Nuri Sahin from a creative attack midfielder to a deep lying midfielder. Gundogan's development under Klopp was fantastic.

Ovie working with Klopp means he would get better. So, I say we cap and secure him. He is good and definitely a top class prospect.
I hope he really gets his chance at Liverpool especially now that klop is talking about restructuring their academy.

Personally, I think he is too young to be called up. He's an academy player barely 18. We have a tough assignment in the world cup qualifiers. Its not child's play what we are going to face in Algiers, Yaounde and Lusaka. We should be going with our very best legs who can withstand and deliver under pressure.

Enyeama for me should be drafted back. Dudes like Kayode Olarenwaju for me is ripe for a call up. I don't know why he keeps getting neglected.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
goldfish80:

I hope he really gets his chance at Liverpool especially now that klop is talking about restructuring their academy.

Personally, I think he is too young to be called up. He's an academy player barely 18. We have a tough assignment in the world cup qualifiers. Its not child's play what we are going to face in Algiers, Yaounde and Lusaka. We should be going with our very best legs who can withstand and deliver under pressure.

Enyeama for me should be drafted back. Dudes like Kayode Olarenwaju for me is ripe for a call up. I don't know why he keeps getting neglected.

It will cost us nothing to cap him. He should not start but be on the bench. If we are leading in one of the games by a very good margin, we can give him the last five minutes.

That is why it should be as soon as possible. The guy is good.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Mickael2(m): 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
goldfish80:

God will continue to bless you. A good defence without a good goalkeeper is dead! A good goalkeeper is not just about saves, it is about being able to coordinate your defence. Right now we do not have a good defence leader, a strong guy who will spank you if you make a mistake and always keep you on your toes, hence we need Enyeama right now. Omeruo seems like he will develop into such a player but he is not yet there, so bring back Enyeama.

And no be today I start that Kayode talk
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mickael2:

God will continue to bless you. A good defence without a good goalkeeper is dead! A good goalkeeper is not just about saves, it is about being able to coordinate your defence. Right now we do not have a good defence leader, a strong guy who will spank you if you make a mistake and always keep you on your toes, hence we need Enyeama right now. Omeruo seems like he will develop into such a player but he is not yet there, so bring back Enyeama.

Coach Siasia invited Enyeama back but he turned down the chance. He said he was not emotionally ready due to his poor treatment after he lost his mum.

It is understandable about the emotional trauma Oliseh and the NFF caused him. Imagine asking Enyeama the drama that happened after Enyeama pointed Kaduna as a wrong venue for the qualifiers.

All we can do is to keep checking on Enyeama. When he is emotionally ready, we call him back.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by goldfish80(m): 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mickael2:

Enyeama's leadership is still needed especially now we have young players like Ekong, Omeruo etc... The only old head we have at the back is Efe and we all know his limitations..

Kayode should be a valuable asset. He is alot like Saido Mane. With his power, pace, skills and finishing abilities, its crazy he doesn't get a look in but a Sylverster Igbuonu is getting called.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
Icon4s:

Hahahaha bros no go there o.U no sabi d foundation of that team reach me o.

Isaac Success was one of the late arrivals in that team. He was from BJ Foundation, an academy based in Benin. Elderson Uwa Echiejile was also a product of that team.

Isaac Success was never part of the team from the U15. He joined later after d U17 had already been constituted. He personally made himself available(jst like Osimhen) for team selection.That I think was prio to the double header friendly against Rwanda which was played in Calabar and Kigali. This was still even before the commencement of the qualifiers for CAN U17.

Awoniyi was d team's top 9 before Success came.

When I visited the team's camp early 2012 in the company of the a Benin based radio correspondent, Isaac Success was nt yet a member of the team.

I personally told Awoniyi that he was the Yekini of that team.Success was nt there then!

As for Ibrahim Alhassan aka Muazam, he alongside Wilfred Ndidi and 3 others failed d MRI jst the week of commencement of the CAF U17. so it was Benard Bulbwa that was benching Iheanacho at the 2013 CAF U17 and not Muazam.

Bros, are you saying the U15 team graduated automatically to form the nucleus of the U17 team?

Or some of the U15 players were drafted into the already existing U17 team?

Then if your answer is the first question, How many U15 players were in that U17 team?

Now number 2 question; If the U17 had already been constituted before Isaac Success came to the camp then;

i, Why was the camp still opened for screening prior to the first preliminary match against Niger?

ii, was Isaac Success grafted into the team prior to the CAF U17 in Morocco or was he part of the team that started the first preliminary match against Niger in Nigeria?

iii, was Awoniyi not grafted into the U17 team from the U15?

iv, which of these friendlies came first between Rwanda and Botswana?

Number three questions,

Do you mean Taiwo Awoniyi was the number 9 ahead of Chidera Ezeh and Kelechi Iheanacho?

Ibrahim Alhassan failed MRI test prior to the main tournament and not before the first preliminary matches that led to the CAF U17 2013 tournament.

Ibrahim Alhassan was the lad that benched Kelechi Iheanacho during the qualifiers that led to the qualification of the CAF U17 2013 tournament. We are talking about the process that led to the CAF U17 2013 tournament.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

It will cost us nothing to cap him. He should not start but be on the bench. If we are leading in one of the games by a very good margin, we can give him the last five minutes.

Oooooo! grin

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by goldfish80(m): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

What if we are not leading, instead we are chasing a result with 20minutes to go. Would you be comfortable throwing the kid straight to the deep end? because you have already traded a place in the team for a more qualified player with an academy lad. Its not done anywhere bro....

It's best he's drafted to the U20. He gets to play in the AYC and WYC and get grow with the lads over there.
Trust me, England has no chance getting him snapped up. His family is totally focused on having him play for the eagles.

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Mickael2(m): 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Coach Siasia invited Enyeama back but he turned down the chance. He said he was not emotionally ready due to his poor treatment after he lost his mum.

It is understandable about the emotional trauma Oliseh and the NFF caused him. Imagine asking Enyeama the drama that happened after Enyeama pointed Kaduna as a wrong venue for the qualifiers.

All we can do is to keep checking on Enyeama. When he is emotionally ready, we call him back.

do you have his number? I need to call him and beg him personally. Like seriously he should be our Buffon, until he is 39 atleast
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Mickael2(m): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
forgiveness:

Bros, are you saying the U15 team graduated automatically to form the nucleus of the U17 team?

Then if your answer is the first question, How many U15 players were in that U17 team?

Now number 2 question; If the U17 had already been constituted before Isaac Success came to the camp then;

i, Why was the camp still opened for screening prior to the first preliminary match against Niger?

ii, was Isaac Success grafted into the team prior to the CAF U17 in Morocco or was he part of the team that started the first preliminary match against Niger in Nigeria?

Number three questions,

Do you mean Taiwo Awoniyi was the number 9 ahead of Chidera Ezeh and Kelechi Iheanacho?

Ibrahim Alhassan failed MRI test prior to the main tournament and not before the first preliminary matches that led to the CAF U17 2013 tournament.

Ibrahim Alhassan was the lad that benched Kelechi Iheanacho during the qualifiers that led to the qualification of the CAF U17 2013 tournament. We are talking about the process that led to the CAF U17 2013 tournament.

Brother, Chidera Ezeh and Iheanacho were midfielders then. How will they be the 9?

I don't know why you can't just let it go

3 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mickael2:

Couldn't agree more, I think Iheanacho case had to do with some alergies he developed prior to the tourney because I know he was a starter in their U15 if I remember well. And Isaac Success is just too good, Awoniyi was the main guy before him, when people were saying that he took his chances and was now better than Isaac Success I laughed, if you are in a team and someone comes and displaces you then you do not even deserve a chance. His link play is poor tbh, he is just a superb fox, Chicharito-style player.

Anyways it's pointless arguing about this

Do you know that in the same U15, Taiwo Awoniyi was once voted the Most Valuable Player at a Coca-Cola football competition in London 2010 ahead of Kelechi Iheanacho and Chidera Ezeh?

Kelechi Iheanacho was benched by Ibrahim Alhassan during the qualifiers that led to the CAF U17 2013. Even, after Ibrahim Alhassan lost his place in the team due to MRI Bernard Bulbwa still benched Kelechi Iheanacho.

It was until tafter they left Kelechi Iheanacho then took his chances. Such is life.

Is link up play is bad but he assisted 5 times during the U17 FIFA World Cup. Kontinue.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mickael2:

Brother, Chidera Ezeh and Iheanacho were midfielders then. How will they be the 9?

I don't know why you can't just let it go

They were strikers in the U15 team before they were converted to midfielders after the arrival of Isaac Success.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Mickael2(m): 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
forgiveness:

Do you know that in the same U15, Taiwo Awoniyi was once voted the Most Valuable Player at a Coca-Cola football competition in London 2010 ahead of Kelechi Iheanacho and Chidera Ezeh?

Kelechi Iheanacho was benched by Ibrahim Alhassan during the qualifiers that led to the CAF U17 2013. Even, after Ibrahim Alhassan was lost his place in the team due to MRI Bernard Bulbwa still benched Kelechi Iheanacho.

It was until tafter they left Kelechi Iheanacho then took his chances. Such is life.

Is link up play is bad but he assisted 5 times during the U17 FIFA World Cup. Kontinue.

I believe you did not understand what I said. I said Awoniyi was the main striker and Success came and displaced him,isn't that what you just said?! Think before you reply.

Giroud has a lot of assists but that does not mean that his link up play is superb. Reason well please
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by chrisooblog: 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
yes enyeama's return would be great but that will still not solve our leaky defence. as world class as peter cech is he couldn't perform miracles with the poor czech defence at the euros. so if our defenders don't improve seriously drafting vincent won't solve the situation.

yes kayode deserves a look in hopefully the nff will use the dead rubber tie against tanzania to call him and other hopefuls

Mickael2:

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Mickael2(m): 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
forgiveness:

They were strikers in the U15 team before they were converted to midfielders after the arrival of Isaac Success.

On the contrary. Iheanacho was a midfielder, always has been, even in the U13, i know when he played a game at Enugu, i saw it live

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mickael2:

I believe you did not understand what I said. I said Awoniyi was the main striker and Success came and displaced him,isn't that what you just said?! Think before you reply.

Giroud has a lot of assists but that does not mean that his link up play is superb. Reason well please

I didn't only read what you said I also decipher what you meant hence my response.

You said 'his link up play is poor' but how do you assist without a thorough link up? undecided
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mickael2:

On the contrary. Iheanacho was a midfielder, always has been, even in the U13, i know when he played a game at Enugu, i saw it live

Maybe second striker to be precise.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by chrisooblog: 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
forgiveness like you am a fan of awoniyi and believe he will eventually turn out to be a very good striker but let's call a spade a spade and not just a farm implement. awoniyi lately in comparison to his peers like isaac success, iheanacho, osimhen ect has been poor. his goal conversion rate in constrast to how many goal scoring opportunities he has is not good i must confess. football is a results based business so we cannot continue to wait on one guy hoping he will come good after numerous chances given to him. i think awoniyi needs to be dropped from the olympic team so he can go improve his game.

forgiveness:

Kelechi Iheanacho was benched by Ibrahim Alhassan during the qualifiers that led to the CAF U17 2013. Even, after Ibrahim Alhassan was lost his place in the team due to MRI Bernard Bulbwa still benched Kelechi Iheanacho.

3 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Mickael2(m): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
forgiveness:

I didn't only read what you said I also decipher what you meant hence my response.

You said 'his link up play is poor' but how do you assist without a thorough link up? undecided

did u see that last goal we scored against an Arab team like that in the group stage? Obasi or something(he is short, that's how i remember him) he took a square pass and rifled the ball home. Someone got the assist, did that require any link up play? No. Link up play does not mean being able to pass the ball, even defenders get assists too

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mickael2:

did u see that last goal we scored against an Arab team like that in the group stage? Obasi or something(he is short, that's how i remember him) he took a square pass and rifled the ball home. Someone got the assist, did that require any link up play? No. Link up play does not mean being able to pass the ball, even defenders get assists too

That is why you have to watch Awoniyi assist before you conclude?
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
forgiveness:

Number three questions,

All these your questions are too many abeg.

Awoniyi was the top striker in the team before Success came.

Benard Bulbwa kept Iheanacho on d bench at d CAF U17.

Ibrahim Alhassan failed MRI prio to CAF U17.

Most of the U15 players were graduated to the U17.Awoniyi, Iheanacho was among them.

Note: Iheanacho was nt a number 9.

I cant remember whether d team played Botswana bt i know Success joined d team jst before the 5-0 & 4-0 bashing of Rwanda which which was before the first CAF U17 qualifier game in Niamey Niger where d team won 4-0.

Back to the argument:Isaac Success displaced Awoniyi from d number 9 position upon arrival at d camp.

And of coutse after several players failed MRI the camp was thrown open to more players. However, most of d players dat made d final list to d WC were at d CAF U17.

Which of ur questions have i nt answered?

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
chrisooblog:
forgiveness like you am a fan of awoniyi and believe he will eventually turn out to be a very good striker but let's call a spade a spade and not just a farm implement. awoniyi lately in comparison to his peers like isaac success, iheanacho, osimhen ect has been poor. his goal conversion rate in constrast to how many goal scoring opportunities he has is not good i must confess. football is a results based business so we cannot continue to wait on one guy hoping he will come good after numerous chances given to him. i think awoniyi needs to be dropped from the olympic team so he can go improve his game.

Maybe you misunderstood my point. I never compared Awoniyi with Isaac Success and Kelechi Iheanacho in the course of my debate from the onset even till date but I have only compared Awoniyi with Yahaya which I am still maintaining that Awoniyi is better than Yahaya. This I did with substantial amount of evidence which conformed with my assertion.

Moreover, I wanted to clarify that Awoniyi didn't get into the under 17 team by quota system, by chance, unmerited etc as some may have presumed, he was there because he was good as at that time and that he deserved to be included.

Therefore, we should sincerely put a line between pass performance and present performance of Awoniyi because some ignorantly said he Awoniyi is not good, directly or indirectly.

Having said that, Awoniyi current lackadaisical form has not gone unnoticed by me. As you may have rightly said he needs to be dropped from the Olympic team list. I concur but not to be replaced by another off form players too like Chikatara and Obaja at the expense of Kayode Olanrewaju and blessing. Shikena!

Remember, Awoniyi qualified us for the CAF U23 tournament by scoring two goals against Zambia. Now, that is the sentiments Siasia holds for his inclusion in the team.

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
goldfish80:

What if we are not leading, instead we are chasing a result with 20minutes to go. Would you be comfortable throwing the kid straight to the deep end? because you have already traded a place in the team for a more qualified player with an academy lad. Its not done anywhere bro....

It's best he's drafted to the U20. He gets to play in the AYC and WYC and get grow with the lads over there.
Trust me, England has no chance getting him snapped up. His family is totally focused on having him play for the eagles.

kiss

TheGoodJoe take note.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
Icon4s:

All these your questions are too many abeg.

Awoniyi was the top striker in the team before Success came.

Benard Bulbwa kept Iheanacho on d bench at d CAF U17.

Ibrahim Alhassan failed MRI prio to CAF U17.

Most of the U15 players were graduated to the U17.Awoniyi, Iheanacho was among them.

Note: Iheanacho was nt a number 9.

I cant remember whether d team played Botswana bt i know Success joined d team jst before the 5-0 & 4-0 bashing of Rwanda which which was before the first CAF U17 qualifier game in Niamey Niger where d team won 4-0.

Back to the argument:Isaac Success displaced Awoniyi from d number 9 position upon arrival at d camp.

And of coutse after several players failed MRI the camp was thrown open to more players. However, most of d players dat made d final list to d WC were at d CAF U17.

Which of ur questions have i nt answered?

[quote author=Icon4s post=47398278]

Please, answer the @bolded first
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I say we should not wait. He is under training with a master tactician. We secure him in case he becomes prolific. So far he is good and can get better. I say we give him a call up and cap him. Add him to the pool of our promising Stars.

How many of such players do we want to cap?

Mayb we should organise an international friendly even if it is against Benin republic strickly for talents we dont want to lose to European countries.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
forgiveness:

Oga, where are we going with all these questions grin

Well, some of the U15 players were graduated to the U17. I know of Awoniyi, Chidera, Iheanacho, Obasi. Other players came from academies.

I dnt know exactly what number of players were graduated into d U17. U know some players failed MRI and some came from other academies. I was nt with d technical crew so....
Can u give me the number?

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
Icon4s:

In future Some peeps will still blame the NFF if this one turns out to b another Alaba or Dele Alli.

What else do I say to make you believe NFF discrimination policy made these close door to play for Nigeria.

You invited a player and you wanted him to pay for his airfare and the affected players were mostly foreign breed. Haba! Why? It shows no sense of belonging from his father's land by that act of segregation and discrimination.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
Icon4s:

Oga, where are we going with all these questions grin

Well, some of the U15 players were graduated to the U17. I know of Awoniyi, Chidera, Iheanacho, Obasi. Other players came from academies.

I dnt know exactly what number of players were graduated into d U17. U know some players failed MRI and some came from other academies. I was nt with d technical crew so....
Can u give me the number?

As you can see, 4 players can't make a team. Therefore, we can say those 4 players where drafted into the U17 team with other players on trails. So, there was nothing like 'Awoniyi was the number 9 when we know there was no standing U17' the team went through the process of substition by elimination. The 9 shirt was not guaranteed for Awoniyi. He also went through the phases. In short, Bulbwa was the main striker then.

The team was not constituted before Isaac Success came because the team was still going through phases called substitution by elimination.

MRI was not used during the qualifiers to the CAF U17 2013 tournament. It was used prior to the tournament hence Ibrahim Alhassan was dropped. The second MRI test was conducted after the list was submitted to CAF but there was controversy because Ndidi and two Nigerians failed the test.

Isaac Success played from start to finish in the qualifiers and he was the joint top scorer with five goals.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
forgiveness:

As you can see, 4 players can't make a team. Therefore, we can say those 4 players where drafted into the U17 team with other players on trails. So, there was nothing like 'Awoniyi was the number 9 when we know there was no standing U17' the team went through the process of substition by elimination. The 9 shirt was not guaranteed for Awoniyi. He also went through the phases. In short, Bulbwa was the main striker then.

MRI was not used during the qualifiers to the CAF U17 2013 tournament. It was used prior to the tournament hence Ibrahim Alhassan was dropped. The second MRI test was conducted after the list was submitted to CAF but there was controversy because Ndidi and two Nigerians failed the test.

Isaac Success played from start to finish in the qualifiers and he was the joint top scorer with five goals.

Bingo!
Hahaha u have found out dat Ibrahim Alhassan failed MRI before CAF U17 tourney after u repeatedly maintained he bench Iheanacho at d CAF tourney. grin Ore ma fi ara bale. Some people na encyclopedia of Nigerian football here o. grin

I also forgot to mention Benard Bulbwa among players dat graduated from U15 to U17. Some failed d MRI prio to d CAF U17 of which i cant figure out there names. So i cant tell u d number.
They are more than 5.

I wonder what u are argueing abt now because we already know that d MRI was performed jst before d CAF U17 & before d FIFA U17.

And of course u have accepted d fact dat Success displaced Awoniyi from d top 9 position.

So what is now ur argument abt?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (341) (Reply)

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread / The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.