Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex (6546 Views)

Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex / What Are The Fun/romantic Things/games To Do Over The Phone With Lover. / 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by LaurelP(m): 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
What other romantic activities do you perform with ur babe or boo that is even more interesting than sex?

For me, I like it when we bath together and play with water! Also when she sleeps on my body.
It makes me feel like am protecting her

5 Likes

Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
singing together can be so romantic. Playing in rain too. Cooking together is sexy, esp when he's good at it. Oh, have tried doing the laundry together? You make much bubbles and play with them. Gossiping with your lover can be romantic, they're the best amebo partner you can ever have. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
missberrypop5:
singing together can be so romantic. Playing in rain too. Cooking together is sexy, esp when he's good at it. Oh, have tried doing the laundry together? You make much bubbles and play with them. Gossiping with your lover can be romantic, they're the best amebo partner you can ever have. cheesy
Someone is in love.

6 Likes

Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
Vessi:

Someone is in love.
Lol, in love? No, i guess its too much imaginations.

3 Likes

Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by OohMpa: 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
Vessi:

Someone is in love.

Chick please that bïtch is as single as Mary Amaka

She don watch too many Indian film sotey she don dey act her own for dream sad

13 Likes

Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
missberrypop5:
It's good for your body. Happy imaginations give us joy, strength, happiness, makes us warm, calm, relieved, etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by Olodapsing(m): 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
we both love video game.

2 Likes

Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by chijoy7(f): 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
wink
OohMpa:

[c winkolor=#808000]Chick please that bïtch is as single as Mary Amaka

She don watch too many Indian film sotey she don dey act her own for dream sad[/color]
Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
watching sport together,telling funny jokes,watching romance movie nd playing pilow fight

1 Like

Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
OohMpa:

OohmPa is drunk!!!grin
Yeah. I'm a chick with a d1ck.

2 Likes

Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by NeduLuiZ(m): 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
getting drunk together and f**king there after

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by major466(m): 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
Go to the cinema.
Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
missberrypop5:
u cn do dat wit me
Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by LaurelP(m): 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
missberrypop5:

Really? Playing in d rain? In d village or town?
Doing laundry? Haba!

1 Like

Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by major466(m): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
missberrypop5:
Wow. Sounds like romantic movies.
Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
LaurelP:

Really? Playing in d rain? In d village or town?
Doing laundry? Haba!
play under the rain anywhere you live. yeah, doing the laundry. Are you lazy to do that? wink

1 Like

Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
Olodapsing:
we both love video game.
seconded. Even watching soccer together, sweeter when not in the same club.

1 Like

Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by Juliaann(f): 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dancing together and Cuddling

3 Likes

Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by vizkiz: 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
Juliaann:
Dancing together and Cuddling

Can you twek?? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by podosci(m): 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
missberrypop5:
play under the rain anywhere you live. yeah, doing the laundry. Are you lazy to do that? wink
Playing under the rain is very romantic,,,,there was a time rain was falling and we lockd the gate to my compound since we were alone and starting playing under the rain naked..........it was verry cool,,,,,afterwards we went to the room and used hot sex to heat our selfs up,,,,,,one of the most exciting sex ever experienced

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by MisterLongman(m): 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
Cuddling and playing video games

1 Like

Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
....There are lots of things we can do to spice up our relationships......They include;
Singing together
Visiting new places together
Playing videos game (am still looking for someone who'll teach me that)
Doing silly but funny games etc

2 Likes

Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by jonsin(m): 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
bathing together is awesome.
are there still ladies who enjoy playing video games in this day and age

1 Like

Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
elF phuking!!
Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
podosci:

Playing under the rain is very romantic,,,,there was a time rain was falling and we lockd the gate to my compound since we were alone and starting playing under the rain naked..........it was verry cool,,,,,afterwards we went to the room and used hot sex to heat our selfs up,,,,,,one of the most exciting sex ever experienced
Chai!!!! Ojigbijigbi....
Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by emmawiz: 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
Playing TV games 2geda( ps2 car race or mortal kombat), smokin s.k 2geda, drinkin alcho 2geda inside d room, playin wit baloon in d room, boxin in d room(fake boxin), playin X&O game like kids on paper.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
As usual,....... grin grin grin just here to read ur comments. Itsbecome a common past time of mine.
Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by KMTee(f): 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
Going to stream together, riding bicycle, fetching firewood together, hunting rabbits and squirrels together, etc etc
very romantic kiss

3 Likes

Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by idu1(m): 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
OohMpa:

oohmpa how far
Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by LEERICIST(m): 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
SB
Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by Akeelahtunez(m): 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
NeduLuiZ:
getting drunk together and f**king there after

Dude can't u read...
D thread say tins done with ur partner aside 4rm sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex by Nutase: 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
interesting expo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romancelander Is This Really True? / / Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.