Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) (6535 Views)

How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ / Lady Whose Face Was Photoshopped Into Another Woman's Body Apologizes / 9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) by jakandeola(m): 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
a woman body is so beautiful and soft is obviously dat a woman make the world. most guys can do a lot for their body. wat part of a woman body u love. lets go
Re: Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) by naughtyboy7(m): 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
firm boobies grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) by Masonic(m): 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hips... wide hips... drives me crazy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) by EasyMind(m): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
naughtyboy7:
firm boobies grin

Area of Concentration
Re: Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) by newyorks(m): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
oh my...culd dis be de reason gals never leave alone.
Re: Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
Reading your posts gives me a headache angry
Re: Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) by Annie939(f): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
men don't joke with boobs both married and single

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) by Timelezz: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
jakandeola:
a woman body is so beautiful and soft is obviously dat a woman make the world. most guys can do a lot for their body. wat part of a woman body u love. lets go
I love hips and cup-able boobs and a nicely spreadout thighs.

A petite body without these features will also do too.

On a side note, I was thinking your lack of basic writing ability was a deliberate stunt. I didn't know it is as real as the recession grin

You should concern yourself more with acquiring basic adult functionality than worrying about what men want with ladies.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) by jakandeola(m): 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
I nid guys to comment laveda vizkiz maxi112 frankraj ifakiland maxi112 lucas firstking01 airforce1 jarizod obiorathesubtle adewumiopeyemi sweetjude vaginaterrorist bitchcrafts lezz
Re: Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) by bigybanty10(m): 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
Annie939:

Lool funny but true
Re: Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
Masonic:
Hips... wide hips... drives me crazy.

Re: Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) by EmperorLee(m): 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
Timelezz:

On a side note, I was thinking your lack of basic writing ability was a deliberate stunt. I didn't know it is as real as the recession grin

You should concern yourself more with acquiring basic adult functionality than worrying about what men want with ladies.

WICKED cheesy grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) by MycoleA(m): 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
shocked
Re: Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
Timelezz:

Oh mine grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
the ukwu smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) by jonaifame22(m): 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
The lips

The pvssy( sometimes there's this scent it emanates,I like am die)

The laps, chai, I can kill buhari for a fresh laps.

Hot legs,and flat tommy

2 Likes

Re: Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
Boobsies and yanshhh smiley
Re: Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) by Timelezz: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
jonaifame22:
The lips

Hot legs,and flat tommy
Re: Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) by ellechrystal(f): 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
jonaifame22:
The lips

Hot legs,and flat tommy
a wa o. agaba123, come see o
Re: Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) by BiafranBushBoy: 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
Her Emotions...

Let me ease my sef... I will cum back
Re: Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) by jakandeola(m): 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
sinaj twaci kingcheezypuff nma27 hibiscus76
Re: Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) by jakandeola(m): 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
am not d type dat ask for stupid thing like lezz if u spend on ur women all dose things come on her breast get big and freah the things I like in a woman body is her eye. a girl dat have nice eyes can get any giy she want I love girls wit beautiful eyes. I love a girl wit long hair hair in a girl make her look classy and dat a man will look at her a lot more. laat hahahaha. I can kill for a fair girl any girl dTs fair iz beautiful. a guy will take a fair girl 9times out of 10. dia skin is like dey live abroad. personally am a dark guy my wish is yo marry a fair girl to help my kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) by jakandeola(m): 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
Jarizod:
Boobsies and yanshhh smiley
hahahaha bad guy a girl can hav dat an be ugly
Re: Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) by jakandeola(m): 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
Annie939:
hahahah cos e sweet
Re: Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) by Timelezz: 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
jakandeola:
am not d type dat ask for stupid thing like lez.z if u spend on ur women all dose things come on her breast get big and freah the things I like in a woman body is her eye. a girl dat have nice eyes can get any giy she want I love girls wit beautiful eyes. I love a girl wit long hair hair in a girl make her look classy and dat a man will look at her a lot more. laat hahahaha. I can kill for a fair girl any girl dTs fair iz beautiful. a guy will take a fair girl 9times out of 10. dia skin is like dey live abroad. personally am a dark guy my wish is yo marry a fair girl to help my kids

Lolz. I swear you will come last in a class of prepubescent imbecilés!

You're the true reason why the Buhari's administration had wanted to increase data subscription.

It never occurred to you that fair girls always have more choice to pick from. You will always end up as the unwanted bonus.

Go and do your homework. Stop wasting your life on the internet.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) by Masonic(m): 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Jesu! Not this type joor undecided

Something like this cool
Re: Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) by jakandeola(m): 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
Timelezz:

Lolz. I swear you will come last in a class of prepubescent imbecilés!

You're the true reason why the Buhari's administration had wanted to increase data subscription.

It never occurred to you that fair girls always have more choice to pick from. You will always end up as the unwanted bonus.

Go and do your homework. Stop wasting your life on the internet.
post on d blog and get lost virgin at 33. d only tibg u knw hw to do is insult pple. u are bigger dan this childishness
Re: Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) by jakandeola(m): 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
jonaifame22:
The lips

Hot legs,and flat tommy
u cant see pucce until time to sex her I mean a thing datbu see easily dat make u fall in love
Re: Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) by seeniorboy(m): 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
Oyan!as it is called in yaloba Breast firm one I mean I can suck till mom's called
Re: Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) by Timelezz: 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
jakandeola:
post on d blog and get lost virgin at 33. d only tibg u knw hw to do is insult pple. u are bigger dan this childishness

Hahahaha! So you know I'm good at insults and you have been jumping on my posts for the past one month?

You will soon learn I can troll simpletons endlessly for months when they step on my toes.

Nice to see you have bought my age to 33. grin I'm actually 59 and I grossly abhor maturity.

You need basic elementary education more than the Naira needs parity with the dollar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) by jakandeola(m): 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
seeniorboy:
Oyan!as it is called in yaloba
Breast firm one I mean
I can suck till mom's called
hahahah see u. but is good cos it cure cancer
Re: Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
Masonic:

Jesu! Not this type joor undecided

Something like this cool

Hahahaahha! U said "wide hips"...u are so specific with it.. Beside that lady in red sexy dress is very hot and has a super extra wide hips grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman / Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You / Epic Twitter Savage Replies - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.