Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Opinions Pls: Which Of These Is The Best.. Tecno, Gionee, Innjoo, Infinix.. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Opinions Pls: Which Of These Is The Best.. Tecno, Gionee, Innjoo, Infinix.. (14782 Views)

The Best Tecno Phones In The First Quarter Of 2015 / TECNO, Gionee, & Fake Galaxy Phones Preloaded With DeathRing Trojan? / The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinions Pls: Which Of These Is The Best.. Tecno, Gionee, Innjoo, Infinix.. by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 19, 2014
zeepatoprick:

Mr, a flagship phone remains the fone brand that is not only the newest release, but also the highest in terms of fone spec..
Dat is why a fone brands would always release fones with higher specs to beat market competition.. So tell me the fone that has the highest spec in the gionee brand that beats the P4... If there isn't den p4 is flagship for gionee for nw.. Until the gionee release other phones with higher specs that will pose threats to competion.... Trying to educate u, I'm not carrying any brand on my head..so u don't av to insult me to prove your point..

Gionee P4?
Gionee's flagship?

Can't believe I just wasted my MB on this thread.

Dude go and check out gionee elife E7, E6, S5.5
You don't know any phones and came to compare.
Re: Opinions Pls: Which Of These Is The Best.. Tecno, Gionee, Innjoo, Infinix.. by dgitrader(m): 10:38am On Oct 19, 2014
zeepatoprick:

Well your opinion is misconcieved... As u try to belittle me with ur insults.. If u want to know.. Knw dis, d phone I admire amongst evry fone here is the innjoo i2s.. Because of its good spec and low price and sleek look... I put out d specs for your opinions.. Including their prices...so that u make ur own preference..do not misunderstand me....
I take back what you term as insults, theres no deliberate attempt to belittle anyone, but just to correct u. Your topic is about comparing brands, but because of bias, You were compared unequalled products unfairly. Edit your topic or simply admit you erred out of ignorance. Phantom z is flagship while p4 isnt. Kapish
Re: Opinions Pls: Which Of These Is The Best.. Tecno, Gionee, Innjoo, Infinix.. by dgitrader(m): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2014
zeepatoprick:

Mr, a flagship phone remains the fone brand that is not only the newest release, but also the highest in terms of fone spec..
Dat is why a fone brands would always release fones with higher specs to beat market competition.. So tell me the fone that has the highest spec in the gionee brand that beats the P4... If there isn't den p4 is flagship for gionee for nw.. Until the gionee release other phones with higher specs that will pose threats to competion.... Trying to educate u, I'm not carrying any brand on my head..so u don't av to insult me to prove your point..

P4 is among the least of gionee phones. Its not even among its top 7 models. Google is ur friend. You are dead wrong and misinformed.
Re: Opinions Pls: Which Of These Is The Best.. Tecno, Gionee, Innjoo, Infinix.. by zeepatoprick(m): 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
dgitrader:

P4 is among the least of gionee phones. Its not even among its top 7 models. Google is ur friend. You are dead wrong and misinformed.

Ok.. So what are the top 7 gionee phone models..
Re: Opinions Pls: Which Of These Is The Best.. Tecno, Gionee, Innjoo, Infinix.. by dgitrader(m): 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
zeepatoprick:

Ok.. So what are the top 7 gionee phone models..

All Gionee phones - GSM Arena
www.gsmarena.com/gionee-phones-92.php
· Elife S5.5 · Elife E7 Mini · Elife E7 · Elife E6 · Elife E5 · Elife E3 · M2 · Gpad G4 · Gpad G3 · Gpad ...

A simple google search would have cleared ur bias for inferio techno. Phantom kó tomtom nè

1 Like

Re: Opinions Pls: Which Of These Is The Best.. Tecno, Gionee, Innjoo, Infinix.. by khaynoni(m): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
zeepatoprick:
Let me break something for you..
Let's do some comparison shall we....
Let's start with the DISPLAY...
RESOLUTION
Tecno phantom Z: 1080*1920 pixels. 424ppi (pixels per inch)
Infinix zero x506: 720* 1280 pixels. 293ppi (pixels per inch)
Innjoo i2s. : 720*1280 pixels. 294ppi (pixels per inch)
Gionee P4. : 480*854. Pixels. 218ppi

SCREEN SIZE
Tecno phantom Z: 5.2" super amoled full hd screen
Infinix zero x506: 5.0" IPS display hd screen
Innjoo i2s. ; 5.0" IPS display hd screen
Gionee P4. : 4.5" FWVGA display hd screen

All phone models listed are 16m colours...

Now the higher the screen size, the higher the pixels... So make your descision....... Gionee p4 has a fwvga which gives a crisp bright screen display..

Up next...

It's funny how people compare phones. Next time, try to compare phones in the same price range and i tell you, gionee will beat the rest hands down. Another point to note is that, don't compare based on the specifications online but rather base on usage. This is because most of brands specifically tecno are not sincere with their specifications. Imagine an 8GB rom phone complaining of no internal storage when you haven't even installed much on it, you know how frustrating it can be.
Re: Opinions Pls: Which Of These Is The Best.. Tecno, Gionee, Innjoo, Infinix.. by Warlord3000(m): 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
Thank Goodness... I decided to keep my mouth shut since someone ain't ready for corrections wink

All is good though.. Just don't be hasty some other time..

Compare is a word used to gauge items of almost same specs and quality..

1 Like

Re: Opinions Pls: Which Of These Is The Best.. Tecno, Gionee, Innjoo, Infinix.. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
Gionee and Infinix. I have used both.
Re: Opinions Pls: Which Of These Is The Best.. Tecno, Gionee, Innjoo, Infinix.. by Mcbussy(m): 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
stardragon:

WHY SHOUD I BUY PHANTON Z AT #58,000. WHILE I CAN GET GIONEE M2 AT #22, 000. WITH THE SAME SPECS shocked undecided angry

Dude I also feel buying a tecno phone more than 35k is outrageous, but u don't av to be sentimental.

How does gionee m2 and phantom z have dsame specs? lipsrsealed

Is 1080x1920 HD (424 ppi), 5.2in screen dsame wif M2's 480x854 (190 PPI), 5.0in?

Is 32GB ROM same as 4GB?

Is 2GB ram same as 1GB?

Is 16mp camera same as 8mp?

Is 2GHz octa core same as 1.3GHz quad core?

I'm sure ur answers would be "no" ...so how are they of dsame specs and why shouldn't phantom z be more expensive?

Please if u like ur device or a brand,it doesn't mean u should be blinded by sentiments.
Re: Opinions Pls: Which Of These Is The Best.. Tecno, Gionee, Innjoo, Infinix.. by addictiv(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
Does gionee have a7 inch tab? How much is it?
How good is it compared to tecno p9
Re: Opinions Pls: Which Of These Is The Best.. Tecno, Gionee, Innjoo, Infinix.. by swisscarter(m): 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
Mcbussy:

Dude I also feel buying a tecno phone more than 35k is outrageous, but u don't av to be sentimental.

How does gionee m2 and phantom z have dsame specs? lipsrsealed

Is 1080x1920 HD (424 ppi), 5.2in screen dsame wif M2's 480x854 (190 PPI), 5.0in?

Is 32GB ROM same as 4GB?

Is 2GB ram same as 1GB?

Is 16mp camera same as 8mp?

Is 2GHz octa core same as 1.3GHz quad core?

I'm sure ur answers would be "no" ...so how are they of dsame specs and why shouldn't phantom z be more expensive?

Please if u like ur device or a brand,it doesn't mean u should be blinded by sentiments.

gionee better pass tecno by far but you can't compare m2 to phantom z.....that's nonsense

am a gionee die hard fan but phantom z beat m2 hands down..... but wait GIONEE M2 2013 VERSION IS 4GIG ROM BUT THE LATEST VERSION IS 8 GIG ROM... ALSO 4.4.2 KITKAT ...but still not compared to phantom z that's for sure

1 Like

Re: Opinions Pls: Which Of These Is The Best.. Tecno, Gionee, Innjoo, Infinix.. by swisscarter(m): 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
phantom z is a great mobile but why over load it with an octa core when a 2.7 ghz quad core is enough...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Conduct Pregnancy Test With Your Mobile Phone / Lets Talk About: Samsung Galaxy S8 Pre-orders Reach 1 Million, And Still Countin / Enjoy MTN Free Call To All Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.