Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,687 members, 7,834,277 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. (2746 Views)

He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / Where Is Madam Vex Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Meggy007(f): 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
Just my 2cents to ladies cos if iv seen some pretty funny senerios that got me reeling with laughter/shaking my head in disbelief so I got this to tell me fellow ladies

...'Not encouraging stingy dudes' but ladies, when you go on a date with a guy especially the 1st date or 2nd etc as the case may be, always have with you vexing cash, if he does any nonsense or if you ain't comfortable with the date pay for what you had & also pay for ur cab/transport. I've seen girls get stuck with guys after a date because they didn't have their vexing money...be wise.

Erm.....ok. That's all!. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Baddestguyp(m): 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
every sensible girl knows this. not only first and second dates but all dates
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Meggy007(f): 11:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
Girlz might be sensible though but they fail to do this. I myself has fallen a victim even before (I was sensible then o. Hehe). Wasn't funny @all. So with all them sense which I'm sure they have, let em add this one. cheesy
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Exjoker(m): 11:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
You don't expect me to pay for all those services when I can't see any sign of green light
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Meggy007(f): 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
Exjoker:
You don't expect me to pay for all those services when I can't see any sign of green light

See! Lol dude. Really now? You go out seeking green light, on a first date?
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Exjoker(m): 12:06am On Oct 17, 2014
Meggy007:

See! Lol dude. Really now? You go out seeking green light, on a first date?
Have you never seen/heard were some one wooed a girl on there first date??
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Meggy007(f): 12:54am On Oct 17, 2014
Exjoker:

Toh. Let's say it happened even, and maybe the guy did plan it cos..well he's a man. He's needs no excuse. He won't be called a man-hoe, but the lady def will with the thought in her head as she goes on the date. How many of such 'first date woos' end up in happily ever after...when its easier and more common for the dude to term the lady gullible and dull, and him a master of his 'art'.
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Exjoker(m): 7:10am On Oct 17, 2014
Meggy007:

Toh. Let's say it happened even, and maybe the guy did plan it cos..well he's a man. He's needs no excuse. He won't be called a man-hoe, but the lady def will with the thought in her head as she goes on the date. How many of such 'first date woos' end up in happily ever after...when its easier and more common for the dude to term the lady gullible and dull, and him a master of his 'art'.
What do expect a first date to be like, just a get-together and introductions?
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Meggy007(f): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2014
Exjoker:
What do expect a first date to be like, just a get-together and introductions?

If its someone you bumped into and exchanged numbers....like hell yea, aint that a very 'rational' start! Say the dude had something totally diff in mind and babe turns him down and things gets messy mid-way, hence the need for what the above post suggests.

QED.
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Exjoker(m): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2014
Meggy007:

If its someone you bumped into and exchanged numbers....like hell yea, aint that a very 'rational' start! Say the dude had something totally diff in mind and babe turns him down and things gets messy mid-way, hence the need for what the above post suggests.

QED.
If all men were as patience as you wish there wont have be any need for the above post...am just assuming if I happen be the impatience type - my early post suggested what I would have done
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by valdes00(m): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2014
Exjoker:
Huh.. Wooed u say.... M talkin bout sex.... We fix a date @ my crib.. A first date @ dat n she came... B4 u say jack robinson, we were both kissing n we later straffed.... Dat is d first tym I wil b seein her n we r still pushin it til 2day
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Meggy007(f): 11:08am On Oct 17, 2014
Exjoker:
If all men were as patience as you wish there wont have be any need for the above post...am just assuming if I happen be the impatience type - my early post suggested what I would have done

There's no way a girl'll know the temperament of her intending date. Hence vexing money is very,always necessary.
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Exjoker(m): 11:14am On Oct 17, 2014
valdes00:

Huh.. Wooed u say.... M talkin bout sex.... We fix a date @ my crib.. A first date @ dat n she came... B4 u say jack robinson, we were both kissing n we later straffed.... Dat is d first tym I wil b seein her n we r still pushin it til 2day
Now you bad bro. Not mindin if you might contact any sti's deseas
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by valdes00(m): 11:19am On Oct 17, 2014
Exjoker:
Now you bad bro. Not mindin if you might contact any sti's deseas
U dnt xpect me to bleep her plain na... I protected moiself..... We still joke abt dat first date til 2day
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by uniqueren(f): 11:24am On Oct 17, 2014
Vex money na mainly transport Money.. pay for which food ?
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Exjoker(m): 11:32am On Oct 17, 2014
valdes00:

U dnt xpect me to bleep her plain na... I protected moiself..... We still joke abt dat first date til 2day
Lol it seem you have been playin the game for quite a long time
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Agybabe(f): 11:35am On Oct 17, 2014
Just when I was about raising this issue on my e-diary. cheesy

Girls, ladies, woman, female, feminine, etc grin listen to me and listen good....never leave the house with a guy or to see a guy without taking along with you "VEX MONEY".

It is highly necessary when there's a need to walk out incase he says n0nsense. grin or wanna try n0nsense. tongue
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 11:39am On Oct 17, 2014
Agybabe:
Just when I was about raising this issue on my e-diary. cheesy

Girls, ladies, woman, female, feminine, etc grin listen to me and listen good....never leave the house with a guy or to see a guy without taking along with you "VEX MONEY".

It is highly necessary when there's a need to walk out incase he says n0nsense. grin or wanna try n0nsense. tongue
why would a lady not carry transport money in d first place?
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Agybabe(f): 11:51am On Oct 17, 2014
Mosthandsomeboy:
why would a lady not carry transport money in d first place?
maybe she forgot, or maybe it's over-excitement about going on a date, sometimes she never dim it necessary as she presume the guy she'll be going on a date with might be kind, nice and generous...but most times, gehs get broke to the last kobo, don't they?
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 11:54am On Oct 17, 2014
Agybabe:

maybe she forgot, or maybe it's over-excitement about going on a date, sometimes she never dim it necessary as she presume the guy she'll be going on a date with might be kind, nice and generous...but most times, gehs get broke to the last kobo, don't they?
like she also forgot her ATm card?? We aRe in 21st century gal,,any gal going on a date peniless should be arrested.
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
What's this?
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by valdes00(m): 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
Exjoker:
Lol it seem you have been playin the game for quite a long time
Bros no tym abeg... This is d tym for such..... Wen I gt married, there wnt b tym for al dis again...
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Agybabe(f): 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
Mosthandsomeboy:
like she also forgot her ATm card?? We aRe in 21st century gal,,any gal going on a date peniless should be arrested.
O boy o eh! You dey vex? Chillax jare. No be everybody get spoon for mouth when they born them.
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Exjoker(m): 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
valdes00:

Bros no tym abeg... This is d tym for such..... Wen I gt married, there wnt b tym for al dis again...
Lol I understand... good-speed to you bro
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
Agybabe:

O boy o eh! You dey vex? Chillax jare. No be everybody get spoon for mouth when they born them.
so u mean u know some gals who can go for a date of distance of more than 16 miles without a return ticket?
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Agybabe(f): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
Mosthandsomeboy:
so u mean u know some gals who can go for a date of distance of more than 16 miles without a return ticket?
no ask me.
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
Agybabe:

no ask me.
anyway,,pardon my straight forwardness,am just curious.
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Agybabe(f): 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
Mosthandsomeboy:
anyway,,pardon my straight forwardness,am just curious.
it's alright
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
Agybabe:

it's alright
are u a woman activist?
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Agybabe(f): 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
Mosthandsomeboy:
are u a woman activist?
I'm not necessarily one.
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
Agybabe:

I'm not necessarily one.
but u can necessarily be one sometimes?
Re: Letter To The Ladies:vex Money A.k.a No Nonsense Money. by Agybabe(f): 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
Mosthandsomeboy:
but u can necessarily be one sometimes?
Maybe

(1) (2) (Reply)

The More You Talk About Someone, The More You Will Fall In Love With The Person / If U Were Given 20million To Avoid Sex For Ever,would You Do It? / Check Out This Hilarious Cry Of A Heart Broken Guy (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.