Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? - Gaming (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? (183831 Views)

What Pc Game Are You Playing? / Want To Swap You Game For Another. Enter Here / Hi Guys, What Pc Or Laptop Model Do I Need To Play Pc Version Of Ps3 And Xbox360 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 8:02am On Mar 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
According to GPU boss the 770M was better than the 850M by 10%. But on a personal level i'd still choose the 850M.

Any particular reason?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 8:09am On Mar 09, 2015
flawless911:
This is y I was pissed off wit dat dazekid boy 4 qoutin me into dis thread filled wit arrogant bloatheads who feel dey know it all even wen dey hv ZERO xperience.. Eat yr heart out, Arguing or tradin words wit such a lowlife as yrself won't change a tin for me.. Enjoy yr Opinion

Hasta La Vista B'tch

#QuoteMeNot undecided

*sigh* well...I guess it's gud to be optimistic. If dat makes u happy, who am I to say otherwise. Please accept my apologies for trying to tell u what u shud and shud not consider as smooth gameplay experience. Pls do this bloathead one favour, download blur...it's not that big (4gb in repack) and simply try playing it in ur native resolution in split screen. If u like u can even play it on low... using "fraps", see for urself the average framerates. This shud give u atleast an objective view of things...then u can actually have a subjective view on things as well. No need to insult anyone.

Ps: u seem to misunderstand something...I used to game on intel igps, ranging from the 82645g to the intel hd 3000 (the 4000 is jux a few fps faster, nothing major) and I hated it. So I used to proclaim dat console graphics were much better than pc graphics, why wudn't I, when my only benchmark for pc gaming was my grappy igp. I learnt about building custom pcs to give one a better experience and dats when I became educated in these things. Even then it wasn't until last two years that I had enuff money from my national service to build one.
So when u go accusing people of having no experience, u shud ask them first. Because as it stands, I have far more experience than u do.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 8:17am On Mar 09, 2015
dazekid:

You see the thing is many of these dudes act like they really know stuff when they really don't. The dude who you were arguing with just bought his pc a couple weeks ago and as such doesn't even have much stuff on it, the first of things he downloaded were games. When dudes like him buy stuff, they like to feel like they got the best value for their money even when every other person knows that it isn't true. My main issue with these types of people though is not how they feel concerning what they spend their money on but what they project to other people.
For example, if someone comes in here to look around hoping to get a range of specs that he can game on, they see those types of comments and feel like they can spend just 50k on a laptop and then play the best games on them.
We have been doing this stuff for a while, I wouldn't be bothered with the opinion of a noob. Don't sweat it bro.

Exactly. The misinformation we give out here can be very harmful to someone's purchasing choice. I know it's bad to rain on someone's else's parade but let's do well to call a spade a spade...this is to help most people who want to game, moderately, atleast to buy the necessary laptop for that need. The word "smooth" is used here a lot by intel laptop owners. Even the guy with the pentium dual core said he played cod 4 smoothly. How will dat even be possible? Well I hope it changes.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 8:23am On Mar 09, 2015
dazekid:

Exactly, imagine when someone like flawless was trying to convince me that his laptop plays games properly and sends a video of him running prince of persia, the framerate was at about 24FPS and then there was a two second lag(this was all before the game had even started so I can only imagine how it would play when it actually has) but when you ask him, he would say he games "smoothly" on his PC.

Hahahahhahahahah, and that is prince of persia? What wud the others play as? -1fps? Hahahahhahhahaha dats so funny. Either he trully believes he's lucky enuff to play that game or he is rationalising in order to overcome buyer's remorse. He seems so defensive and insulting. And all I had to do was simply state that he won't be able to play every 7th gen game with his lappy, contrary to what he actually told the guy who posted the Initial question.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 8:27am On Mar 09, 2015
dazekid:

Lmao, FIFA 15 has a complete re-haul from previous versions so whereas some low end PCs can actually play FIFA 14 well, they would not even start FIFA 15 at all. Konami is actually kind to the older generations though as they still allow lower range PCs run PES 15 and they still have support for the PS2, just imagine that.

Well, aparently I dnt know enuff of sports games and how they do not demand too much to run. And that the cracked version of fifa 15 has taken away hardware limitations of the game. In order words....I don't know shit about pc gaming.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by flawless911(m): 8:34am On Mar 09, 2015
kimco:

*sigh* well...I guess it's gud to be optimistic. If dat makes u happy, who am I to say otherwise. Please accept my apologies for trying to tell u what u shud and shud not consider as smooth gameplay experience. Pls do this bloathead one favour, download blur...it's not that big (4gb in repack) and simply try playing it in ur native resolution in split screen. If u like u can even play it on low... using "fraps", see for urself the average framerates. This shud give u atleast an objective view of things...then u can actually have a subjective view on things as well. No need to insult anyone.

And One More Thing

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DOWNLOAD U STEWP¡D B¡TčH

Is it yr data? Or time? Dimwit.. Wait lemme satisfy u b4 u mind ur own Bizness.. Repungent Scarecrow undecided

And If U Quote me Again.. I promise u d Worst Morning of Yr Life undecided
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 8:40am On Mar 09, 2015
flawless911:

And One More Thing

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DOWNLOAD U STEWP¡D B¡TčH

Is it yr data? Or time? Dimwit.. Wait lemme satisfy u b4 u mind ur own Bizness.. Repungent Scarecrow undecided

And If U Quote me Again.. I promise u d Worst Morning of Yr Life undecided

Woooow...worst morning of my life? With wat? Ur insults? u trully believe u are hurting me with those? I wanna see how much of those u have got.

I didn't tell u wat to download, I merely gave u a recommendation since u love to game so much.
*que more insults*
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by flawless911(m): 8:51am On Mar 09, 2015
kimco:

Woooow...worst morning of my life? With wat? Ur insults? u trully believe u are hurting me with those? I wanna see how much of those u have got.

I didn't tell u wat to download, I merely gave u a recommendation since u love to game so much.
*que more insults*
If I needed recommendations, I wuld goto d Steam community where d True PC gamers are

Not some lowlife on dis local nairaland, dat just managed to play crysis 2 nd Fifa 12 on his PC, considering its d only tin he can afford after blazing his inheritance on a laptop

Since U've proven to be ntin bt an Irritating Pest.. U can hve fun Quotin/Mentionin me since it seems I jst gave u A Job, cos its Obvious u have Ntin beta to do

U nd dat Fat Kid, Daze, can knock ursefs out dying over my laptop.. Mayb by 2025, Yr opinions, on me, wuld matter

Cholestrol Filled Fat Loserz with Low Self Esteem tryin to Force an Impression on other pple dat dnt gv 2 Fü*k$ abt yr worthless existence/opinion

grin grin grin

#SignOff
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 9:28am On Mar 09, 2015
flawless911:
If I needed recommendations, I wuld goto d Steam community where d True PC gamers are

Not some lowlife on dis local nairaland, dat just managed to play crysis 2 nd Fifa 12 on his PC, considering its d only tin he can afford after blazing his inheritance on a laptop

Since U've proven to be ntin bt an Irritating Pest.. U can hve fun Quotin/Mentionin me since it seems I jst gave u A Job, cos its Obvious u have Ntin beta to do

U nd dat Fat Kid, Daze, can knock ursefs out dying over my laptop.. Mayb by 2025, Yr opinions, on me, wuld matter

Cholestrol Filled Fat Loserz with Low Self Esteem tryin to Force an Impression on other pple dat dnt gv 2 Fü*k$ abt yr worthless existence/opinion

grin grin grin

#SignOff

Hahahahahhahahahahha. What a fun morning u have provided. Owning ur own self left and right. And I didn't need to do much. Jux provide the ammo. It's on this local nairaland that u decided to boast of playing prince of persia at 24fps and recommend every 7th gen game to someone with an intel igp. Yes cry more...ur tears are delicious cry some more "flawedboy" loool.

Oh, I have a desktop, not a laptop.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by dazekid(m): 10:44am On Mar 09, 2015
kimco:

Hahahahhahahahah, and that is prince of persia? What wud the others play as? -1fps? Hahahahhahhahaha dats so funny. Either he trully believes he's lucky enuff to play that game or he is rationalising in order to overcome buyer's remorse. He seems so defensive and insulting. And all I had to do was simply state that he won't be able to play every 7th gen game with his lappy, contrary to what he actually told the guy who posted the Initial question.

Lol,go ahead and look at all his comments, you'd come to understand that he has a big issue of buyers remorse and is too ashamed to admit it and as such guards himself with an ego. He was actually trying to prove to me that he can game smoothly when he sent the prince of persia video but the thing is I notice stutters and resolution deficiencies. He also said FIFA 14 was "very smooth" on high and sent a video only for me to see that he had M4AA/anti-aliasing disabled, plus he had his. Fps settings locked to 30Fps and the actuality of it all was he was giving someone advice on a PC to buy for "smooth gaming" failing to mention that he had his settings capped.

Plus you should also consider that his native resolution is about 1024-1366*768.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by dazekid(m): 10:59am On Mar 09, 2015
Lmao, funny how that dude Flaw talks about going to "the steam community" when he only got to know about steam because I mentioned it to him, same way he only knew about anti-aliasing because I pointed it out. I told him I bought a game on steam and the dude kept telling me to download a pirated version grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 11:24am On Mar 09, 2015
dazekid:

Lol,go ahead and look at all his comments, you'd come to understand that he has a big issue of buyers remorse and is too ashamed to admit it and as such guards himself with an ego. He was actually trying to prove to me that he can game smoothly when he sent the prince of persia video but the thing is I notice stutters and resolution deficiencies. He also said FIFA 14 was "very smooth" on high and sent a video only for me to see that he had M4AA/anti-aliasing disabled, plus he had his. Fps settings locked to 30Fps and the actuality of it all was he was giving someone advice on a PC to buy for "smooth gaming" failing to mention that he had his settings capped.

Plus you should also consider that his native resolution is about 1024-1366*768.

Hahahahah. Wud u look at that. The guy is such a loser. It's funny he calls this plax a local plax yet was giving recommendation himself to others. A living breathing irony. Very sad. I hope he doesn't call himself a hardcore pc gamer or knowlegeable in the field. That wud be the icing on the cake.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2015
dazekid:
Lmao, funny how that dude Flaw talks about going to "the steam community" when he only got to know about steam because I mentioned it to him, same way he only knew about anti-aliasing because I pointed it out. I told him I bought a game on steam and the dude kept telling me to download a pirated version grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

And he uses it like a banner. Poor guy. His jokes are flawless I'll give him dat.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by wkid(m): 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
moonraker:

The Intel chip was only intended for light gaming.

The different btw me and you is that I go for medium/optimum performance. If I cannot achieve those, then I don't think its worth it. And so

I don't recommend it to anyone. People on here think I am a noob bad minded blah. I don't give one fucccck about that.

Heck I tried playing Fifa 15 on an Intel chip and it lagged like hell.

Now I understand your point of view. You only game at Ultra to high specs and you need ambient occlusion, Anti aliasing etc. I get you now. You feel if you don't game with those specs it's not worth it.

Alright.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by dazekid(m): 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
kimco:

Hahahahah. Wud u look at that. The guy is such a loser. It's funny he calls this plax a local plax yet was giving recommendation himself to others. A living breathing irony. Very sad. I hope he doesn't call himself a hardcore pc gamer or knowlegeable in the field. That wud be the icing on the cake.

Sorry to burst your bubble bro but he does. I argued with him coz he got his PC less than 3 weeks ago and he blatantly told me that in 3 months, he'd have played more game titles than me(me wey don own SMD3,dreamcast,gamecube,PSone,PS2,PS3 and several gaming rigs). The boy is simply delusional, I stopped taking him seriously the moment he called his second generation core i3 2700 QUAD CORE.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by dazekid(m): 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
wkid:

Now I understand your point of view. You only game at Ultra to high specs and you need ambient occlusion, Anti aliasing etc. I get you now. You feel if you don't game with those specs it's not worth it.

Alright.

But bro is anything else really gaming? I have played fifa 14 on a laptop with a pentium processor(albeit one of the most recent ones) 2GB RAM and an IGP and although the guy who owns the laptop told me that his FiFA 14 runs like on a PS3, when I played it, I was really irritated. Most of these guys have only played PS2s and think that any decent graphics with full PC brightness is PS3 or HD, well it is not. I respect you coz you actually have experience unlike a lot of the other idiots who propose these things.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by wkid(m): 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
dazekid:

But bro is anything else really gaming? I have played fifa 14 on a laptop with a pentium processor(albeit one of the most recent ones) 2GB RAM and an IGP and although the guy who owns the laptop told me that his FiFA 14 runs like on a PS3, when I played it, I was really irritated. Most of these guys have only played PS2s and think that any decent graphics with full PC brightness is PS3 or HD, well it is not. I respect you coz you actually have experience unlike a lot of the other idiots who propose these things.

No not really. I personally feel it's not worth it. I think you should play older games at maximum specs and play the new games when you get a better PC. That is why I listed old games for the other guy. I didn't list Crysis 2 and 3 at all. I didn't list Far Cry 4. I didn't list Battlefield 3 and 4. Just 2 to Bad Company 2. I didn't list Black Ops 2, Ghosts and Advanced Warfare.

But still those laptops would play the old games on high specs. But again some are really limited by funds and would still want to optimise as much as possible. I just hate it when they boast about it. Playing on low is uncomparable with playing on high to ultra with all eye candy turned on.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by wkid(m): 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
But these 4th gen processors with Intel HD 4400 and 4600 are really good.

A system with core i5 4th gen and Intel HD 4600 handles Battlefield 4 and Watchdogs well at full resolution and medium settings with good frame rate.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
dazekid:

Sorry to burst your bubble bro but he does. I argued with him coz he got his PC less than 3 weeks ago and he blatantly told me that in 3 months, he'd have played more game titles than me(me wey don own SMD3,dreamcast,gamecube,PSone,PS2,PS3 and several gaming rigs). The boy is simply delusional, I stopped taking him seriously the moment he called his second generation core i3 2700 QUAD CORE.

gud lawwwwd hahahahahhhH. he went as far as owning himself dat much. he actually tot his i3 was wuad core? i guess casuals believe wat windows tells dem.

flawless....pls an i3 is a dual cpre with hyper threading which allows windows to see them as two cores...dats why windows reports a quad core...the other two are virtual cores. im sure daze has already schooled u on this. today u have been schooled by anoda "bloathead" loool. oh this dude.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by moonraker(m): 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
wkid:

I'm disappointed with the quality of answers your question has received. You would play all games 2010 below. And some games 2012 below.

Farcry 1 and 2
Farcry 3 on reduced graphics
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 1 to 3
Call Of Duty Black Ops 1
Call Of Duty World At War
Battlefield 2 till Bad Company 2
FEAR
Resident Evil 1-5
007 Night Fire
007 Bloodstone
All Bioshock
Bulletstorm
Crysis 1-2
Half Life 1 and 2
The previous 2 Wolfenstein
Halo 1 and 2
Both Red Faction
All Brothers In Arms games
All Medal Of Honour before Warfighter

Too many to be mentioned. I'm typing from my mobile.

Hmmmmm pretty sure you listed these games. Forget much?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
wkid:

Alright.

dats not the problem...if u can game at 720p with low-mid settings with no lag..its still gud. with an intel igp...how long do u plan on doing th@? intel igps are not meant for gaming...stop making dem sound like they are.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by moonraker(m): 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
wkid:

A system with core i5 4th gen and Intel HD 4600 handles Battlefield 4 and Watchdogs well at full resolution and medium settings with good frame rate.

Make that medium resolution i.e 1280by720 with setting tweaked here and there and one should achieve 25 to 30fps.

I mean christ man, this is battlefield 4 and watchdogs we are talking about here, not some Lego bull rap.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
wkid:

which wud u recommend? the 4th gens or the latest a10 for gaming? (laptops obviously)

also i rly find it hard to believe dat watch dogs and battlefield run on intel igps at mid settings? esp watch which is horribly optimised.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by moonraker(m): 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
kimco:

dats not the problem...if u can game at 720p with low-mid settings with no lag..its still gud. with an intel igp...how long do u plan on doing th@? intel igps are not meant for gaming...stop making dem sound like they are.

God bless you brother. This is my point from the very beginning. That nigga is the same person who called me a noob, lol. 11years in the IT

Sector and someone on here is calling me that.

To everyone out there, please please and please, when it comes to gaming, do not settle for less. Gaming is different from say using your

PC to watch YouTube videos. It's a whole new level.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by moonraker(m): 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
kimco:

which wud u recommend? the 4th gens or the latest a10 for gaming? (laptops obviously)

also i rly find it hard to believe dat watch dogs and battlefield run on intel igps at mid settings? esp watch which is horribly optimised.

Gbam.

Gentlemen, this guy called kimco knows his onions.

Lol I give up. I will never ever post of any of these threads ever again.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by wkid(m): 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
kimco:

I have never mentioned or said that Intel HD graphics is the best for gaming. I never listed Assassin's Creed Unity, Wolfenstein The New Order, Far Cry 4 or those very recent games as playing fine on an integrated graphics card.

I always recommend at least a core i5 4th gen and at least a 2 Gb Nvidia 820M for playing games at a 1366 by 768 resolution.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by wkid(m): 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
moonraker:

Make that medium resolution i.e 1280by720 with setting tweaked here and there and one should achieve 25 to 30fps.

I mean christ man, this is battlefield 4 and watchdogs we are talking about here, not some Lego bull rap.

No. I meant 1366 by 768 resolution in medium settings and yes some tweaks to achieve 30 fps upwards.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by wkid(m): 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
kimco:

A 4th gen core i5 or i7 with a 2 Gb Nvidia graphics card is better than an AMD a10.

A 4th gen core i7 4700MQ with Intel HD 4600 without a graphics card is better than an AMD a10

AMD a10 is better than a core i7 4200u without a graphics card.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by wkid(m): 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
I hate mentioning these. I might sound boastful etc. I just want to clarify some things.

I've been installing games on PCs since 2011.
I supply PC games all over Nigeria.
My thread on Nairaland is over 2 years old with no complaints from any customer.

I'm the best guy in Nigeria to meet for your PC gaming needs and your 1080p movies with subtitles.

My full catalogue is available here: http://bi t. ly/GARNE TLIST

My nairaland thread is: https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest

Moonraker and kimco, you both play on high end PCs, Info on other PCs you guys get are majorly gotten online.

I handle a lot of PCs daily and everything I tell you guys are from first hand experience. I always ask for system specs before selling games to peeps and no one has ever had any complaint.

So yes Battlefield 4 and Watchdogs plays well on some core i5 and i7 gen with an Intel HD 4600
Crysis 1 works on 3rd and 4th gen core i3 systems without graphics card.

Kindly prove me wrong. You can try Google, CYRI lab, notebookcheck.net and other sites.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by dazekid(m): 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
kimco:

gud lawwwwd hahahahahhhH. he went as far as owning himself dat much. he actually tot his i3 was wuad core? i guess casuals believe wat windows tells dem.

flawless....pls an i3 is a dual cpre with hyper threading which allows windows to see them as two cores...dats why windows reports a quad core...the other two are virtual cores. im sure daze has already schooled u on this. today u have been schooled by anoda "bloathead" loool. oh this dude.

LOL, thank God o. This stuff is general knowledge even for people that don't know that much but the dude kept arguing with me for hours/days, I told him to simply google his CPU but his defence was that windows/his PC would not lie to him, I even went as far as sending a screenshot of a core i7 quad core processor list from device manager and he told me that I must be silly because my PC says I have an octa core processor and I said it was quad core. I made it clear that nobody was actually lieing and he should install linux on his PC and see or alternatively install speccy but this dude was so thirsty to embarass himself he now crowns all of this with saying that I am comparing my PC to his bro please in what planet is a core i3 PC comparable with a core i7 quad? I mean just the Solid State Drive in my PC is the price of his whole laptop for God's sake. Honestly, working in IT I have seen delusional but this dude is a whole other level, he then still has the audacity to call the whole of nairaland local like he could build anything like this if he had a million dollars.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by dazekid(m): 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
wkid:
I hate mentioning these. I might sound boastful etc. I just want to clarify some things.

I've been installing games on PCs since 2011.
I supply PC games all over Nigeria.
My thread on Nairaland is over 2 years old with no complaints from any customer.

I'm the best guy in Nigeria to meet for your PC gaming needs and your 1080p movies with subtitles.

My full catalogue is available here: http://bi t. ly/GARNE TLIST

My nairaland thread is: https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest

Moonraker and kimco, you both play on high end PCs, Info on other PCs you guys get are majorly gotten online.

I handle a lot of PCs daily and everything I tell you guys are from first hand experience. I always ask for system specs before selling games to peeps and no one has ever had any complaint.

So yes Battlefield 4 and Watchdogs plays well on some core i5 and i7 gen with an Intel HD 4600
Crysis 1 works on 3rd and 4th gen core i3 systems without graphics card.

Kindly prove me wrong. You can try Google, CYRI lab, notebookcheck.net and other sites.

You just might be right though coz I play Far Cry 2 on my PC on ultra/all the highest possible settings on my PC(the resolution is 1366*768 though) and I actually just use my intel HD 4600 IGP for that although I ran it with my nvidia GPU and I must say using the HD 4600 also uses a lot of CPU(20-33%) while the nvidia leaves the CPU at 3% max, to put this in perspective, it'd be that 2 out of 4 cores are running at about 70-90% to handle Far Cry 2 along with the intel HD 4600, granted my settings are at the highest but just for a moment compare that with an intel core i3 second generation processor with the intel HD 3000 or even say 4000 most nairaland dudes like to exaggerate stuff.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by wkid(m): 11:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
dazekid:

You just might be right though coz I play Far Cry 2 on my PC on ultra/all the highest possible settings on my PC(the resolution is 1366*768 though) and I actually just use my intel HD 4600 IGP for that although I ran it with my nvidia GPU and I must say using the HD 4600 also uses a lot of CPU(20-33%) while the nvidia leaves the CPU at 3% max, to put this in perspective, it'd be that 2 out of 4 cores are running at about 70-90% to handle Far Cry 2 along with the intel HD 4600, granted my settings are at the highest but just for a moment compare that with an intel core i3 second generation processor with the intel HD 3000 or even say 4000 most nairaland dudes like to exaggerate stuff.

Yeah those 2nd gen core i3 processors can't cut it at all. Those Intel HD 3000 and 4000 aren't cool at all.
Even any integrated graphics card is majorly for managing sakes. Nothing like a good dedicated graphics card.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (71) (Reply)

Football Manager Handheld 2015 Is Out! / HELP: Gaming Enquires / Updates And News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.