Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

What Can I Do Now- Pls Advices Me Fast. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can I Do Now- Pls Advices Me Fast. (2589 Views)

My Newly Married Wife Is A Lesbian...#i Need Your Advices / Special Advices To Parents And Guardians / Best And Worst Marriage Advices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do Now- Pls Advices Me Fast. by beeevan: 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
bukatyne:

Maám,

I do not quote names in what I am not sure of.

I have been attending RCCG for about 9 years and wedded in RCCG.

Infact, our counselor had to force to kneel for my hubby during our classes else he will not continue as it means I could not be 'submissive'

I have attended a lot of seminars and sermons where such was said.

Maybe your parish is Modernized so they do not hammer on such things grin

Stuffs like this is why I avoid these MOG's like plague so I don't end up telling him that which should be hidden.
Re: What Can I Do Now- Pls Advices Me Fast. by Skybright227: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
LUCKY guy,u've seen it all (her character) its left for you to decide...some gurls will hide everything until you tie the knot,,,whatever you decide atleast you know her wela....enjoy!
Re: What Can I Do Now- Pls Advices Me Fast. by uglyogre(f): 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
bros reconsider your decision since you want a lady who will be washing your clothes.Not that she even acts interested and you didnt have to recall her past relationship cos that's none of your business, or is she the first gal you ever dated?

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do Now- Pls Advices Me Fast. by Mobebi(m): 3:20am On Oct 18, 2014
OP, please, u don't need a pastor to tell u to leave Dis woman... even if go to meet pastor, the pastor will say let us continue to pray...
this is not a prayer matter, its a prayer answered... leave Dis woman ASAP!
she is not Ur wife.... be careful
Re: What Can I Do Now- Pls Advices Me Fast. by Kimoni: 4:13am On Oct 18, 2014
If you ask me I wouldn't dwell too much on her previous relationship(s)...we all have past r/ships that didn't work for one reason or the other.

Your girl is doing you a big favor actually. She is telling you exactly how it is, agreed the words are not coming out nice. She is also giving enough time for her words to sink in so you can make up your mind if you wanna go ahead with her or not.

So the ball is in your court and nobody can do that for you. Reaccess your priorities, what exactly do you want in a wife? If she fits, go ahead, if not let her go! And be fast about it.
Re: What Can I Do Now- Pls Advices Me Fast. by LordReed(m): 8:26am On Oct 18, 2014
intercom:
[size=16pt]

Help me pls with your good advice please.
[/size]

What exactly are you afraid of? Marrying a woman who won't wash your clothes or buying a washing machine?

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do Now- Pls Advices Me Fast. by SirAweezy(m): 11:35am On Oct 18, 2014
Please wait..let your marriage intro take a lil longer, you need time to get to know your woman, please I'm begging you do not go ahead with any marriage plan for now.

A wife should endure and enjoy with you, this one is already telling you she lack perseverance indirectly. Be very careful bro!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Discuss. Does Beating A Child Make Them Live Right? / He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame / Man Set To Divorce Is Wife Because She Lied She Was Virgin Before Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.