Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,349 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame (2588 Views)

Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt / Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo / President Buhari should see this! I'm in Tears.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by Olasco93: 6:54am On Jan 10, 2016
It all happened yesterday around 9:00am while me and a friend were outside the house gate. It seems my next flat neighbour and his wife were having an outing that morning. While we were outside, the man fully dressed with Native, he brought out his car from the compound and parked outside close to where we were, waiting for his wife to join him.
As usual, we greeted and i and my friend continued what we were doing.
After about 3minutes, the man told somebody to help him call his wife and the person returned with a message that ''She said she is coming''...
Again, after about some minutes the man send another person, this time a girl to help him call his wife and she came with a reply ''She said she coming''
The man yelled ''O God'' and ask the girl: ''what was she doing?''
The girl replied ''she is still doing her make-up.
The man said ''Make-up?'' and the girl said ''Yes'' and she left.
With anger in the man's face, looking furious, he just kicked his car and Zoomed off without the wife knowing. And immediately, i just told my friend that we should act as though we don't know what happened if the woman comes out, so that she won't feel ashamed/mocked or more disappointed seeing us. So we turned and faced another direction were she cannot see us directly even if she comes out.
After some minutes, the wife hurriedly came out gorgeously dressed in her Native with her hand bag and gadget. Truly speaking she was looking beautiful. To her amazement, she didn't see her husband's car outside and she asked the little kids outside ''Where is my husband'' and they replied ''He don enter motor go''.
She was heartbroken, disappointed and angered etc. She stood for about 2minutes outside, looking in one direction, with a finger in her mouth as a drop of tears roll-down her eyes as i piped. I almost shared tears seeing her, i felt disappointed myself and bitter towards the man (i put myself in the woman's shoes that moment.)
She went back into the house and didn't go to the outing again.
Though there was no sign of quarrel between them before now because as the house is, you can hear from your own flat what is going on in the next flat, mostly if it involves shouting. And this couples got married since December 2013.
My question is:
Is it that the man cannot be a bit patient for his wife to look more beautiful or is it that the man is just being wicked to the woman because the thing got me thinking since yesterday.
Ishilove, lalasticlala...
Re: He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by Mologi(m): 6:58am On Jan 10, 2016
Church is calling first...
Re: He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 10, 2016
No need to waste time on trivial things. With or without makeup, a pretty woman will always be pretty. We've seen celebrities share no makeup photos and they look prettier than when they were makeup

2 Likes

Re: He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by DVMtuppence(m): 7:04am On Jan 10, 2016
Op, stop sharing tears angry, abeg

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by mcdokwe(m): 7:07am On Jan 10, 2016
if she was going to take all the time making up and coming, then she should have had an earlier start.

5 Likes

Re: He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by stinggy(m): 7:09am On Jan 10, 2016
Some women can vex even Angels with the time they spend making up... Even after the man sent words to her ooo
What I'll blame the husband for is that he pulled that act in you guys' presence. To me, that's very wrong...

So to your Q; both are wrong!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by DVMtuppence(m): 7:19am On Jan 10, 2016
cry sad eeyah
Re: He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by Oche211(m): 7:22am On Jan 10, 2016
Even though we knw dat women spend more time on make ups, i still think d man didn't do d right thing.
Best thing to do whn going out wit women is for u nt to bath until u re sure she is applying d finishing touches to her make up. That's whn u shld leave 4 d bathroom.

8 Likes

Re: He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by eightsin(m): 7:22am On Jan 10, 2016
These women have not made you lose money or got queried cause of their makeup palava.. if any had made you gone thru any, then you will understand that man. But he was still wrong leaving without her.

Women are just too special and delicate to be treated that way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by Ayt27(m): 7:25am On Jan 10, 2016
Women ehn! Na only God know wetin dem dey always do when it comes to outings, I have never seen or heard a woman waiting for her husband when it comes to outings.

The man no try ooo, he'll later feel bad for what he did, no how.

1 Like

Re: He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by MrHighSea: 7:39am On Jan 10, 2016
If ur so furious, leave d car for her to drive yl u go with a public meaans. if na d woman wait for u, its nt sexy at alllll.
Re: He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by raayah(f): 7:41am On Jan 10, 2016
Blame the man. He should have at least gone inside to get her. Why was he sending people.

2 Likes

Re: He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by bobbyluis(m): 7:45am On Jan 10, 2016
The way he treated her wasn't fair though especially after applying the makeup to look beautiful.
But then his wife should have come out with her makeup kit and continue in d car na sad
Waiting 4 women to finish their make up when u r ready is always frustrating shaa

4 Likes

Re: He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by pato405(m): 7:46am On Jan 10, 2016
Op criticize the man all you want! You certainly will not understand till you get married. That woman had prolly spent more than 3 hours on her make-up and the man started his shower well after she applied her 'foundation' and commenced 'building' on the foundation. grin

Anyway, that was harsh sha! but women, una no dey try save our time. Time na money, and when men dont have money or incur losses due to your time-wasting habits, you'll nag and call him poor man, comparing him with his wealthy mates. *sighs*

I'm in support of the man o! He probably must have been complaining about it before. If he doesn't carry-out his threats of leaving her behind someday, she'll continue to call his bluff. Henceforth, when the man say's, I'll be out in the next 30mins, she definitely knows he means it..and that's a man!

7 Likes

Re: He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by boboLIL(m): 7:49am On Jan 10, 2016
How can u be preparing for 1hr 30mins.. Are you a masquerade? Na my type of person dah man be...

2 Likes

Re: He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by JehanEddy07(m): 7:59am On Jan 10, 2016
raayah:
Blame the man. He should have at least gone inside to get her. Why was he sending people.

I Honestly Agree With You..

Happy Sunday.. smiley

1 Like

Re: He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 10, 2016
grin na who e pain pass, I wan know grin

Ara man yen o no bale n'ibi to sare lo yen cheesy grin

The wife should have taken a Taxi to join him naa. Not like she wasn't expecting such...I know embarassed lipsrsealed grin cheesy
Re: He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 10, 2016
Correct man. If shebknew she wanted to spend the whole day making up she should have started the previous day. Make she go admire herself for mirror.
Re: He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by CertifiedFreak(m): 10:17am On Jan 10, 2016
Dude, mind ur business
Re: He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by bennyrazz: 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
who is she making up for? the man left her to it to prove to her, he is less concerned about her beauty and make-ups. The only thing he is concerned about is her. Noticed he sent two different people to call her, still she was making up? maybe the man has been warning her about it thus the fuming. I don't blame the man, cuz he carried out his threat of leaving her behind for occasions they are invited to especially when wife wants to turn herself to masquerade.
Re: He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by oluafam: 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
If u know you want to meet up with oga and that u can't do without ur make-up, please start preparing 4hrs before time especially if you have kids.

If above option won't work, just have ur bath, wear ur clothes, gather ur gele and make-up kit and finish up in the car's back sit. yeah I do that some times. My husband can't even stand that wait. The way he will describe that make-up of yours will leave u feeling down.

The thing is too annoying . Some lady I live with will bath by 8am and by 11am she's still before the mirror. Enter her room and you will think she is about to attend some mmomiri (marine) meeting-orisirisi colours and brushes.

Maybe the man was trying to avoid paying fine for lateness.

He would have gone to get her himself, at least that will enable him to know the stage she is. Sorry madam.

1 Like

Re: He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by Swissheart(f): 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
The man didn't do well at all. That she wants to look good isn't just for her..... She is not going out alone na. What happens to him going inside himself and lovingly drag her out..... What happens to him if he starts the car and scare her with his non-stop car horning. What happens to a lively friendly rebuke. Shiiiior. He made a good mess of himself. That singular act hasn't made him disciplined or 'manly' rather it shows he has no respect for his woman..... As he don shame the woman for then neighbor face, hope he has gotten a prize
Re: He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by Miami11: 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
Evil man indeed,
He should have gotten the lady up early
Help her get ready, then come out with her

Or maybe call to say he is leaving then turn back to come back to pick her.
Re: He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by Miami11: 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
oluafam:
If u know you want to meet up with oga and that u can't do without ur make-up, please start preparing 4hrs before time especially if you have kids.

If above option won't work, just have ur bath, wear ur clothes, gather ur gele and make-up kit and finish up in the car's back sit. yeah I do that some times. My husband can't even stand that wait. The way he will describe that make-up of yours will leave u feeling down.

The thing is too annoying . Some lady I live with will bath by 8am and by 11am she's still before the mirror. Enter her room and you will think she is about to attend some mmomiri (marine) meeting-orisirisi colours and brushes.

Maybe the man was trying to avoid paying fine for lateness.

He would have gone to get her himself, at least that will enable him to know the stage she is. Sorry madam.
And this is another woman supporting a devious man, end time indeed

1 Like

Re: He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by freshvine(f): 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
In emergency situation that demand promptness, I do my make up in the car using the vanity mirror while oga race the car.

1 Like

Re: He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by oluafam: 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
Miami11:

And this is another woman supporting a devious man, end time indeed
I'm supporting no one. All I know is that whatever thing we do, we should learn to strike a balance.
On Sunday's I wake up by 4am to prepare for 6:30am mass cos of my three kids (hubby will never help) and make-up.

We don't live with this family so we can't tell if he has warned her before. Believe it almost all men hate this.

My own husband might even decide not to go anywhere again. I myself I hate it when someone keeps me waiting for no good reason,no matter whom.

Believe me I hate it when men insult women, but in this one (make-up), we are always at fault.

7 Likes

Re: He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by cococandy(f): 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
Funny story
Re: He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by drmikeadams(m): 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
My sweet heart go first me shower come begin do make up,I go bath dress cum begin wait ..Walai I leave am comot like two times..e cum advice her self....which kind yeye make up women dey do set..very annoying.. grin grin
Re: He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by Miami11: 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
My father in law does this all the time

He takes his two wives to a wedding

Then when he wants to leave he speds off without living this women money to travel back lol( just because the women want to gist and such)
But he is in his seventies
Re: He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by Miami11: 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
drmikeadams:
My sweet heart go first me shower come begin do make up,I go bath dress cum begin wait ..Walai I leave am comot like two times..e cum advice her self....which kind yeye make up women dey do set..very annoying.. grin grin
It takes time to look gorgeous.
Re: He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame by bukatyne(f): 12:02am On Jan 11, 2016
Hmmmmmm.....

One doesn't know if the function has a timeline sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Set To Divorce Is Wife Because She Lied She Was Virgin Before Their Wedding / Old things where they belong; in the past. / Can One Have 4 Cars Parked At Home And Still Have A Sibling Using Keke To Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.