Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Man-enough: Can It Be Determine Only By Sexual Intercourse?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man-enough: Can It Be Determine Only By Sexual Intercourse?? (929 Views)

Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room / Help! He Is Not Man Enough. / You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man-enough: Can It Be Determine Only By Sexual Intercourse?? by Exjoker(m): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2014
I have heard some men alluding been Man-enough to the number of women they laid with, how long they last on bed during sex or the number of sex they had. Even some ladies have challenged some men for not been man-enough, because they can't meet up there sexual desire during sexual intercourse. Is sex the only criteria to determine if a man is man-enough if not what are the other alternatives of been man-enough?
Re: Man-enough: Can It Be Determine Only By Sexual Intercourse?? by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2014
Well frm my own view i think being man enough has to deal with how u handle things every men are expected of, eg defending and taking good care of d family, satisfying ur womans needs in anyway, stand Out where ur peers are, meet up bla bla bla grin
Re: Man-enough: Can It Be Determine Only By Sexual Intercourse?? by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 17, 2014
Exjoker:
I have heard some men alluding been Man-enough to the number of women they laid with, how long they last on bed during sex or the number of sex they had. Even some ladies have challenged some men for not been man-enough, because they can't meet up there sexual desire during sexual intercourse. Is sex the only criteria to determine if a man is man-enough if not what are the other alternatives of been man-enough?
brb lemme ask Mah GF to know if am man
Re: Man-enough: Can It Be Determine Only By Sexual Intercourse?? by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 17, 2014
Man enough has many side an definition.
it could mean to protect,to support,to take responsibilities,to satisfy wink and e.t.all
NB(note with belle) my opinion oo grin

1 Like

Re: Man-enough: Can It Be Determine Only By Sexual Intercourse?? by Exjoker(m): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2014
snowprince07:
brb lemme ask Mah GF to know if am man
Did I just say that your cup of garri?
Re: Man-enough: Can It Be Determine Only By Sexual Intercourse?? by Exjoker(m): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2014
jahchild34:
Well frm my own view i think being man enough has to deal with how u handle things every men are expected of, eg defending and taking good care of d family, satisfying ur womans needs in anyway, stand Out where ur peers are, meet up bla bla bla grin

Learnin...
Re: Man-enough: Can It Be Determine Only By Sexual Intercourse?? by Exjoker(m): 11:08am On Oct 17, 2014
snowprince07:
Man enough has many side an definition.
it could mean to protect,to support,to take responsibilities,to satisfy wink and e.t.all
NB(note with belle) my opinion oo grin
following
Re: Man-enough: Can It Be Determine Only By Sexual Intercourse?? by Ewizard(m): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
Man enough: simply means give her enough in all aspect shikinah.
Re: Man-enough: Can It Be Determine Only By Sexual Intercourse?? by basille(m): 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hmmmm, i smell sexual insecurities.
In this age, when money is top priority, its well obvious that sex isn't the only determining factor.
How you handle your responsibilities also count.
Re: Man-enough: Can It Be Determine Only By Sexual Intercourse?? by Exjoker(m): 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
basille:
Hmmmm, i smell sexual insecurities.
In this age, when money is top priority, its well obvious that sex isn't the only determining factor.
How you handle your responsibilities also count.
I share your view bro
Re: Man-enough: Can It Be Determine Only By Sexual Intercourse?? by irishCream: 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
Op u know the answers already

Why ask or are u confuse undecided
Re: Man-enough: Can It Be Determine Only By Sexual Intercourse?? by Exjoker(m): 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
irishCream:
Op u know the answers already

Why ask or are u confuse undecided
Yeah am confused dear

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Tips: 4 Sexual Problems That Can Affect All Women / Social Networking Advice For Guys / What Is The Best Online Dating Website In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.