Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Social Networking Advice For Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Social Networking Advice For Guys (920 Views)

Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? / Essential Dating Tips For Guys / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Networking Advice For Guys by jonaji(m): 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
I'm sure some girls won't like me on this
but.....The truth must be revealed!

»When You message a girl once or twice
and she doesn't reply, don't message her again... She's not the only
girl on your list, try someone else.

»Don't "woo" every skirt on your list...
You don't have to be a male LovePeddler. Not
every girl is meant to be your girlfriend... When you ask a girl out and she says "NO", you
already lose your self-esteem and respect to her.

»Improve your self esteem, don't hop onevery postmade by a girl to like or comment...
Sometimes you have to just let it go.

»You don't have to compliment every
picture a girl posts. If its not beautiful, don't tell her its beautiful...Perhaps, she already knew it was good
before she uploaded it...
Believe me, a harsh comment makes more meaning to a girl than hundreds of nice comments.

»STOP POSTING THINGS LIKE "thanks for the add"...or "thanks for the request" on every girl's timeline, its pure nonsense! Even if you feel like doing this you can message her.

»Never tag a girl to an ugly picture...Infact don't tag any girl you don't have a regular chat with.

»If a girl doesn't reply your messages,
never comments on or like your status...then what's she doing on your list? Many would say to me you need
friends...

»When a girl uploads a picture or a post
and she already has about 20 comments complimenting the
post, then what's the need of complimenting it too..? She already has all the compliments now, just like the post and move on!

>>FINALLY, Prove to girls that you don't
need them, and they'll start loving you. Stop being Social Slave to girls, have some self respect for yourself.
Remember, its not girls that will dig your
grave when you die, its your fellow guys. Best of luck......... grin grin Agreed?

1 Like

Re: Social Networking Advice For Guys by chimerase2: 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
I couldn't even catch one single morale angry
Re: Social Networking Advice For Guys by iceberylin(m): 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
chimerase2:
I couldn't even catch one single morale angry
Then you need help angry

6 Likes

Re: Social Networking Advice For Guys by chimerase2: 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
iceberylin:

Then you need help angry
gringrin
I neva see ma dota oh e be like dey ban amu undecided
Re: Social Networking Advice For Guys by iceberylin(m): 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
chimerase2:
gringrin
I neva see ma dota oh e be like dey ban amu undecided
She's been busy...

Washing my cloths,preparing meals and ********* wink
Re: Social Networking Advice For Guys by sheikh89: 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
nice write up...
Re: Social Networking Advice For Guys by chimerase2: 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
iceberylin:

She's been busy...

Washing my cloths,preparing meals and ********* wink
u suppose dn see ma mood dis night angry angry
Re: Social Networking Advice For Guys by Matttthew(m): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
I will comment when e reach fp.
Re: Social Networking Advice For Guys by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
This is rubbish, no sense dey wetin op write. Guys don even wise up, all the things op listed above won't take anytin frm guys, so why worry, it's just for fun. Op go read your bible and see how many years men dey serve the father of their prospective lover, tins don better sef. U knw hw many years jacob serve leban because of Rachael? So no be today, e don tay make e start.
Re: Social Networking Advice For Guys by iceberylin(m): 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
chimerase2:
u suppose dn see ma mood dis night angry angry
Sorry bro...
The best man won cool
Re: Social Networking Advice For Guys by chimerase2: 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
iceberylin:

Sorry bro...
The best man won cool
ok grin
Re: Social Networking Advice For Guys by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 30, 2014
Invade

Via Nairaland for iphone6
Re: Social Networking Advice For Guys by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 30, 2014
cus u are a foolish girl[qucuote author=chimerase2 post=28455454]I couldn't even catch one single morale angry[/quote]
Re: Social Networking Advice For Guys by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 30, 2014
if any guy doesn't know all this by now then he's dumb...N u r right a harsh compliment means more to them than all d dickheads that slave at them with cute compliments. if I can't have a chat go my way I delete d contact immediately cos d same girl u r slaving after is d mugu of another guy in the name of 'girlfriend '. guys wise-up. the harder u r d more they like u...
Re: Social Networking Advice For Guys by Exjoker(m): 8:21am On Nov 30, 2014
Nothing is new there joor cause I have been using the cheat for donkey years now. Well that's good of you for alerting others
Re: Social Networking Advice For Guys by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 30, 2014
skelefish:
This is rubbish, no sense dey wetin op write. Guys don even wise up, all the things op listed above won't take anytin frm guys, so why worry, it's just for fun. Op go read your bible and see how many years men dey serve the father of their prospective lover, tins don better sef. U knw hw many years jacob serve leban because of Rachael? So no be today, e don tay make e start.
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

1 Like

Re: Social Networking Advice For Guys by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 30, 2014
Jenams:
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Na u knw, na me dey wash my babe undies, I even dey go errand 4 her because I truly luv her. Na because u neva fall in luv grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs That You're Not Ready For A New Relationship. / 10 Things You Should Rethink Before Telling Her. / 23 Ways To Make (a) Your Girl Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.