Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) (5070 Views)

Rights Group Plans Protest Over Poor Power Supply - PUNCH / Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? / Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) by ayobase(m): 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
Caseless:
whr hav u bn?

my important person...I dey o....I am always coming around.....howz ur end?
Re: 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) by ayobase(m): 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
adisa009:

I'm not telling about one person -::'Okay,'::-! I'm telling you to stop defending failure and learn to call a spade a spade. Jonathan had failed us in so many ways. He should leave thesame way his failed predecessors left.

What has he done out of what he had promised? What reasonable person would give pass mark to most dangerous power thirst party/ethnic president called national president GEJ? non performing president whose main achievements within 5years in power remained blood sheld and soul massacre, most corrupt and corruption promoter figure, a kleptocratic leader with wider inequality and clear-cut economic disperity btw the haves and haves-not policies. What a silent killer in democratic attire called president. You've got to say it the way it is and not covering up for persistent failure. I'm sure yourself and mr president weren't in other world while running a better Nigeria campaign knowing fully well that our past leaders have failed us before you started singing a reedemer songs. We cant afford to be filing failed record all along bro, all we need is change which tested and failed Jonathan can not give us.

what is the difference among spade, shovel and trowel.

improvision is the key.

qualify GEJ with every derogatory adjective and noun u can........the guy is still the best options among these mofos.......Give me FASHOLA BABA and u see me singing another song.

I am not Pro-party but Pro-individual.

Buhari should go rest.....Obasanjo was only honoured for the role he played democratically until this slowpoke hijacked and elongating our republic. ...... he has no respect for Civillian rule and he shouldnt be given the privilege to rule on the platform.

has he ever apologized for that either? Nah!

I fit even manage Kwakwanso, Rochas whoever, but I will embrace Fashola.

people always talking about Presidency, what about the most important, the Senators........with sound and corrupt free Senators, Nigeria will never remain the same again.

expired thieves judging our matters like they care. ask all of them what they have done for their consistency. ....NOTHING.

D other ori agbon miregun still wanna go govern his state......hia!
Re: 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) by adisa009(m): 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
ayobase:

what is the difference among spade, shovel and trowel.

improvision is the key.

qualify GEJ with every derogatory adjective and noun u can........the guy is still the best options among these mofos.......Give me FASHOLA BABA and u see me singing another song.

I am not Pro-party but Pro-individual.

Buhari should go rest.....Obasanjo was only honoured for the role he played democratically until this slowpoke hijacked and elongating our republic. ...... he has no respect for Civillian rule and he shouldnt be given the privilege to rule on the platform.

has he ever apologized for that either? Nah!

I fit even manage Kwakwanso, Rochas whoever, but I will embrace Fashola.

people always talking about Presidency, what about the most important, the Senators........with sound and corrupt free Senators, Nigeria will never remain the same again.

expired thieves judging our matters like they care. ask all of them what they have done for their consistency. ....NOTHING.

D other ori agbon miregun still wanna go govern his state......hia!

I just need you to admit a point that GEJ has failed us and we need to replace him. Buhari or not, I'm advocating for integrity, discipline, courage, and high sense of humanitarian personality/leader who is truly nationalistic, ready and determined to face off the parasitic elements at the helms of affairs of this nation. I'm voting not on religion, tribalism, ethnicism or other social vices except on quality, reputation, charisma and human oriented programs or manifestoe.
Re: 4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) by Deiok(m): 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
jihday:
He didn't want to contest but Nigerians begged him to thru TAN tongue
Thesame tan he is secretly sponsoring.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Ijaw Leader Declares Support For Biafra / I Am Yoruba And I Support Nnamdi Kanu / The 17 Countries With The Worst Quality Of Life In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.