Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

You Must Read This If You're A PDP Supporter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Must Read This If You're A PDP Supporter (2000 Views)

(graphic Pic) PDP Supporter Shot Dead By Amaechi's Soldiers / The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) / Fascinating Picture Of A Pdp Office Somewhere In Taraba State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Must Read This If You're A PDP Supporter by manmorask: 7:26am On Oct 18, 2014
ChikezieU:
Tell me u have forgoten the... "i will make Nigeria ungorvernable"

Words out of anger...... for me I don't think someone will be so stupid to be killing is loyalty his people where he knows he can have a majority vote and will like to reduce their population No No that is absurd only a fool will do that.
Re: You Must Read This If You're A PDP Supporter by ayukdaboss(m): 9:14am On Oct 18, 2014
manmorask:

Words out of anger...... for me I don't think someone will be so stupid to be killing is loyalty his people where he knows he can have a majority vote and will like to reduce their population No No that is absurd only a fool will do that.
Word
Re: You Must Read This If You're A PDP Supporter by ChikezieU(m): 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
manmorask:

those druming up support Buhari says he is a man of his words, telling me now that those statements were because of anger is like telling me in the future that his current promises, lies and attack against the incubent President are politicians do to claim their various positions although thats if he wins. Buhari is not known to control his anger which is the most viture a leader should possess. If u r sincere u will know thats true.
Re: You Must Read This If You're A PDP Supporter by ChikezieU(m): 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
manmorask:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okocha Joins Delta Governor's Race / Criticisms Against Oshiomhole Unfair – Edo PDP Chieftain Reacted / 22 States PDP will Win: based on current events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.