Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa (37687 Views)

Amaju And Chris Giwa Fighting For NFF Leadership / BREAKING!!! FIFA Orders Factional NFF President Chris Giwa To Vacate Office / Chris Giwa Defeats Mike Umeh To Emerge As New NFF President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by Kimoni: 3:35am On Oct 18, 2014
Even NFF Sef don get factional leader cheesy

Naija - country of jokers!

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by alaladakosta(f): 3:36am On Oct 18, 2014
Shame
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by VoteOutPDPJona: 3:45am On Oct 18, 2014
bennyrazz:
this is ridiculous. I think the media should stop giving factions undue recognition. Take a Look at the Nigerian Governors forum for instance,the media gave Gov.Jonah jang, the factional leader so much hype that almost everyone thought he was the true chairman of the Governor's forum. There are so many cases like that in courts today that are yet to be resolved and the only thing causing all this issue is Money.
You're on point. Fortunately or Unfortunately, controversial stories like this are irresistible to journalists.

3 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by kobonaire(m): 3:46am On Oct 18, 2014
NFF=Confusion Inc. undecided
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by eunisam: 3:52am On Oct 18, 2014
What is the truth? Are they trying to confuse us?
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by Nobody: 3:52am On Oct 18, 2014
cutemystic:
We don't want keshi as our coach anymore...go away!!!
This guy is serious oooo.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by rapu4real: 3:58am On Oct 18, 2014
Keshi, I KNOW, Amodu, I KNOW, Pinnick, I KNOW, please who da hell is Chris Giwa? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by Nobody: 4:04am On Oct 18, 2014
prince3009:
Ok! So what this means is that NFF has been divided into 2 groups... the Pinnick-led NFF and the Giwa-led NFF. That's good. I like variety. At least, there will be room for competition. The Super Eagles will also have a double team: The Pinnick Super Eagles and the Giwa Super Eagles. If one team f*ck up, the other team will be given the chance to play the next leg. All that is left is for the players to choose the side they want to play under and the fans will choose their favorite side too.
Lwtmb grin grin
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by VoteOutPDPJona: 4:14am On Oct 18, 2014
jigga40:
Confused Entities! like NFF like NIGERIA!!! smh.
LIKE NFF LIKE LIKE PDP
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by henryobinna(m): 4:20am On Oct 18, 2014
Yomieluv:
The NFF are confused set of people, with double mouth.

I don't know what to believe again. Abeg,I have stopped watching Super Eagle,anybody can be their coach,ko kan aiye.
all these things na money oh
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by msmon(m): 4:22am On Oct 18, 2014
Headlines!

We Sack Keshi To Save His Life ~NFF (Pinnic). October 17, 2014.

Stephen Keshi Remain Eagles Coach ~ NFF (Chris Giwa)
. Ocotber 18, 2014.

We'll Look Into The Crisis In NFF ~ Sport Minister

FIFA Threaten Nigeria Over Government Intervention.

FIFA Ban Nigeria Indefinitely.

#lastbullet

• I can say with all audacity that all those guys parading themselves as NFF doesn't want anything good for Nigeria football, all they are interested in is looting the treasury.

• The media isn't helping matter at all by giving the faction group undue publicity.

• I want to be unpatriotic for once by praying for FIFA ban on Nigeria.

Check Out this thread: www.nairaland.com/1954021/why-celebrity-marriages-fail-experts
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by VoteOutPDPJona: 4:25am On Oct 18, 2014
paramedic:
Confusion everywhere!!!
Tomorrow DHQ will also come out to debunk the news of BH ceasefire..
I don tire for this country joor ;
Please no tire for this country ooo. grin E go better one day. It is well even inside well.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by lonelydora: 4:28am On Oct 18, 2014
NFF is not serious. Still playing politics thus time?
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by brilliant5(m): 4:43am On Oct 18, 2014
bunmioguns:
Who Is Chris Giwa?
undecided

i dnt kw him too.. Bt candidly this guy has made smpp sense... D sack is ill timed. Wat assurance hav we dat amodu wld hv a smooth start.. Change usualy cm wit rough beginings.
My OPINION is NFF is one of d big problem our futbal has got.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by brilliant5(m): 4:46am On Oct 18, 2014
bunmioguns:
Who Is Chris Giwa?
undecided

[/quote]
i dnt kw him too.. Bt candidly this guy has made some sense... D sack is ill timed. Wat assurance hav we dat amodu wld hv a smooth start.. Change usualy cm wit rough beginings.
My OPINION is NFF is one of d big problem our futbal has got.
I wish NFF b blamd shld amodu fail
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by VoteOutPDPJona: 5:09am On Oct 18, 2014
fun4:
T
In a communiqué made available to Goal after its emergency meeting held at Bolingo hotel, Abuja, the Giwa-led NFF group insisted Keshi and his crew will remain in the interest of continuity and described the Pinnick-led board as illegal.
"The board resolved after hearing that some people are parading themselves as the NFF board, decided to sack the technical crew of the Super Eagles at a very critical moment," the statement read. "We condemn the act and hereby state that Stephen Keshi remains the head coach of the senior national team and the technical crew remains intact.

[size=13pt]We condemn the acts of impostors parading
themselves as such.[/size]

Soon, this Giwa of a guy will approach and obtain injunction from a Nigerian court sacking the Pinnick led NFF or stopping them from parading as NFF executives. Why can't Nigerian courts stop interfering in football matters as enshrined in FIFA's statutes book?

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by philantoxx(m): 5:14am On Oct 18, 2014
seems the whole tin has been politicised.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by EmmyDe25(m): 5:21am On Oct 18, 2014
cutemystic:
We don't want keshi as our coach anymore...go away!!!
Neither do we want Amodu Shuaibu.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by bennyzer(m): 5:31am On Oct 18, 2014
prince3009:
Ok! So what this means is that NFF has been divided into 2 groups... the Pinnick-led NFF and the Giwa-led NFF. That's good. I like variety. At least, there will be room for competition. The Super Eagles will also have a double team: The Pinnick Super Eagles and the Giwa Super Eagles. If one team f*ck up, the other team will be given the chance to play the next leg. All that is left is for the players to choose the side they want to play under and the fans will choose their favorite side too.
Very simple. I like your suggestion/postulation. On point bro.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by gratiaeo(m): 5:36am On Oct 18, 2014
Confusion everywhere
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by anath(m): 5:40am On Oct 18, 2014
Yes o KESHI IS BACK!! More CAF CUP 4 naija
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 18, 2014
bennyrazz:
this is ridiculous. I think the media should stop giving factions undue recognition. Take a Look at the Nigerian Governors forum for instance,the media gave Gov.Jonah jang, the factional leader so much hype that almost everyone thought he was the true chairman of the Governor's forum. There are so many cases like that in courts today that are yet to be resolved and the only thing causing all this issue is Money.

The Nigerian press/media is as corrupt as the government. They feed us only what they want us to believe.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by SeverusSnape(m): 6:03am On Oct 18, 2014
let him keep insisting, While Amodu Shuaibu starts coaching.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by chocmanne(m): 6:04am On Oct 18, 2014
Abeg wetin concern Chris brown with our football... no b picnic or na sandwich b the new president?

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by Edusouls(m): 6:04am On Oct 18, 2014
Nigeria and drama,confusion, two leaders in one body, waiting dey happen to the people of dis nation, anyway is vry wrong to sack keshi, this way, he should be left to finish his duty, of qualifying nigeria for nation's cup..

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by DonaldGenes(m): 6:13am On Oct 18, 2014
austinbrown:
This space is. Not for sale, beware of my son and my gf Mary
Hmmmmm
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by hayzed2: 6:20am On Oct 18, 2014
fun4:
The factional leader of the Nigeria Football
Federation has insisted the 'Big Boss' is still in
charge of the country's senior national team Factional president of the Nigeria Football
Federation, Chris Giwa has condemned the decision of the Amaju Pinnick-led NFF board to sack Super Eagles' caretaker coach Stephen Keshi and ordered his stay.

Keshi was relieved of his job as Super Eagles' coach by the Pinnick-led NFF on Thursday morning with Amodu Shuaibu named as replacement.

In a communiqué made available to Goal after its emergency meeting held at Bolingo hotel, Abuja, the Giwa-led NFF group insisted Keshi and his crew will remain in the interest of continuity and described the Pinnick-led board as illegal.

"The board resolved after hearing that some
people are parading themselves as the NFF board, decided to sack the technical crew of the Super Eagles at a very critical moment," the statement read.

"We condemn the act and hereby state that Stephen Keshi remains the head coach of the senior national team and the technical crew remains intact.

We condemn the acts of impostors parading
themselves as such.
www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4093/nigeria/2014/10/17/5208911/stephen-keshi-remains-eagles-coach-insists-chris-giwas-nff

Amaju pinnick have said it all ,make giwa and hin crew cry tire... We wont go back on our decision.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by Milly02(m): 6:21am On Oct 18, 2014
Na una gbege be dat o...puff puff my shisha
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by saintandsinnerz: 6:22am On Oct 18, 2014
Alexsmith20:
i think itz in d best intrest for d super eagles if keshi shuld finish wat he has started...mor ova yu dnt expect success evri tym.somtyms"we fail,to win"....gess evri one has forgotten how he won d cup last year,even a whole spain fail woefully during d worldcup..i think hez only on a recess to wonders.

Go back to school and learn how to write, it is not too late!

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by Baawaa(m): 6:31am On Oct 18, 2014
I love this Yoruba adage "Pásàn tì a fì naa iyàléé ò bé lòké fun íyáwò".When it happened to Samson Siasi,Keshi was jubilating that it was his time to shine.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by shawley: 6:32am On Oct 18, 2014
@ Alexsmith20: God bless you real good, it really suprises me when people forget so easily that teams always have their down times, for God sake spain won the world cup but managed a victory on the last world cup that didnt warant sacking their coach. Just because of some few matches now he's been sacked. Lets see wot the so-called messiah will do. We are gradually going back to the days of our golden bronze. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by shawley: 6:36am On Oct 18, 2014
Alexsmith20:
i think itz in d best intrest for d super eagles if keshi shuld finish wat he has started...mor ova yu dnt expect success evri tym.somtyms"we fail,to win"....gess evri one has forgotten how he won d cup last year,even a whole spain fail woefully during d worldcup..i think hez only on a recess to wonders.

God bless you real good, it really suprises me when people forget so easily that teams always have their down times, for God sake spain won the world cup but managed a victory in the last world cup that didnt warant sacking their coach. Just because of some few matches now he's been sacked. Lets see wot the so-called messiah will do. We are gradually going back to the days of our golden bronze.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Francis Uzoho Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) / Nigeria's Tobi Amusan Broke The World Record Twice In One Night / Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.