Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa (37689 Views)

Amaju And Chris Giwa Fighting For NFF Leadership / BREAKING!!! FIFA Orders Factional NFF President Chris Giwa To Vacate Office / Chris Giwa Defeats Mike Umeh To Emerge As New NFF President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by phemiay(m): 8:33am On Oct 18, 2014
The earlier this NFF issue is resolve the better who is deceiving who.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by kennyaati(m): 8:45am On Oct 18, 2014
cutemystic:
We don't want keshi as our coach anymore...go away!!!
na Amodu una wnt abi?
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by Mrfils(m): 8:49am On Oct 18, 2014
prince3009:
Ok! So what this means is that NFF has been divided into 2 groups... the Pinnick-led NFF and the Giwa-led NFF. That's good. I like variety. At least, there will be room for competition. The Super Eagles will also have a double team: The Pinnick Super Eagles and the Giwa Super Eagles. If one team f*ck up, the other team will be given the chance to play the next leg. All that is left is for the players to choose the side they want to play under and the fans will choose their favorite side too.
hehehehehe! Kai! Some pple mad shaa... grin
prince3009:
Ok! So what this means is that NFF has been divided into 2 groups... the Pinnick-led NFF and the Giwa-led NFF. That's good. I like variety. At least, there will be room for competition. The Super Eagles will also have a double team: The Pinnick Super Eagles and the Giwa Super Eagles. If one team f*ck up, the other team will be given the chance to play the next leg. All that is left is for the players to choose the side they want to play under and the fans will choose their favorite side too.
hehehehehe! Kai! Some pple mad shaa...grin grin grin
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by Descartes: 8:56am On Oct 18, 2014
bennyrazz:
this is ridiculous. I think the media should stop giving factions undue recognition. Take a Look at the Nigerian Governors forum for instance,the media gave Gov.Jonah jang, the factional leader so much hype that almost everyone thought he was the true chairman of the Governor's forum. There are so many cases like that in courts today that are yet to be resolved and the only thing causing all this issue is Money.
They will never stop. That's what sells just like some local and international media boost the morales of the Insurgents through propaganda.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by CaniiiceDim(m): 9:44am On Oct 18, 2014
This reportage is grossly unprofessional.
It is a fact that FIFA recognizes Pinnick as the substantial NFF president.
Why give this rebel due recognition again ?
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by padeolu: 9:56am On Oct 18, 2014
Alexsmith20:
i think itz in d best intrest for d super eagles if keshi shuld finish wat he has started...mor ova yu dnt expect success evri tym.somtyms"we fail,to win"....gess evri one has forgotten how he won d cup last year,even a whole spain fail woefully during d worldcup..i think hez only on a recess to wonders.
is that ur orientation towards life? Do you have this mindset during exams?

Losing is never an option. I have to win always. && that's what they are paid to do.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by arimahoseloka(m): 10:03am On Oct 18, 2014
Muscomide:

U dey follow football at all? A football manager is only as good as his last result. Admittedly, Keshi won his last match in charge but his last few results definitely merit the sack.
its quite unfortunate... but if the next manager replacing keshi doesn't retain the nations cup for us.. then NFF will see the foolishness of their decision
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by dom(m): 10:03am On Oct 18, 2014
hope he's not indulging in mental mast.ur.bat.ion.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by Seawhy(m): 10:18am On Oct 18, 2014
Politics everywhere, even what will favour the country as a whole.
Keshi or no Keshi, Nigerians should stand as one entity.
Keshi has tried and we need a new person to handle the affairs of supper eagles.
Let us give the new person opportunity to peform.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by Jyde89: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2014
mtcheeeeeeeeeeew, Chris Alainikanse Agbalagba Giwa.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by tijjanioyan: 10:22am On Oct 18, 2014
bunmioguns:
Who Is Chris Giwa?
undecided

u no know dat olodo wey him mama fry garri 2train am 4school?ee no know book at all na my mate ee be 4schl
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by musiwa95: 10:52am On Oct 18, 2014
[size=18pt]www.nairaland.com/attachments/1716169_460096segun12jpg4bfb4dc2f15478f82dd29518c3681c9d_jpegf7c5dbae160d29d06d1022a3570cc47f

His Royal Highness

oduwa Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)
[/size]

If Keshi was not too patriot to Nigeria. after several effort to keshi to get him to play team Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria prove abortive. Nigeria abuse of international law does not negate international law. it does not take your right away

Even after I have contact fifa and explain the situation to fifa including security Nigeria was involve in and showing them people were scare to fill the stadium. Fifa looks like they were interested in my idea . there would have been at least two team..

Some thing are your right.. and as long as you are in the right, nobody will deprive you of it. I was not telling a lie. There were prove of video which I did show to some members of fifa to convince them of my good intention.

Nigeria security problem is knew to sepp blatter, sepp blatter is 78 years, so he will remember the story. I made affort. And look very interested to help you people out of your problem. put your self in the brain of the spectator, will you, come watch a match, when people can bomb the place, No.

Just to help you people, who think, that I am telling lies that I am the Emperor of Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria.

look at this two coin.

You will notice the design is the same. British West Africa and federation of Nigeria.

British West Africa consisit of several countries including Ghana ,Western Nigeria, gambia , Nigeria etc

You can see, from this coins , that all that happen was just a change of name from british West Africa to the federation of Nigeria.
But I am the Emperor of Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria which was part of British West Africa.

Do you see the triangle is the same in the coins. Nigeria was a region body like ecowas. am I a liar, look at the coins yourself. if I am telling lies, your own eyes will not tell you lies.

since you dont want to believe me,look at the video of balewa visit the USA president. You will see that Balewa took Igbo men only to the USA to deceive the USA president . The Igbo men were dress like Yoruba men to deceive them.

youtube.com/watch?v=YT5m9Fn9RB

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by Keenysbojan(m): 10:59am On Oct 18, 2014
hmmm

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by tj1981(m): 11:09am On Oct 18, 2014
They should allow keshi to finish is work.if he fail to qualify our men for d nation cup wit d remaining two matches,that is d best time to sack.dont be bias NFF.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by obeski13(m): 11:16am On Oct 18, 2014
d present sports minister shld be held respnsible for d problem bedevilling our football.he started dis whole mess.mr giwa is being used .if maigari can be hounded, harassed and intimated by SSS for doing nothing,other than d fact dat they dont want him to contest again,am waiting for what SSS will do for an interloper like giwa.dont let anybody be deceived,d clique dat wanted to foister giwa as NFF president and having lost out,are d ones behind dis press release.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by obeski13(m): 11:33am On Oct 18, 2014
brilliant5:

i dnt kw him too.. Bt candidly this guy has made smpp sense... D sack is ill timed. Wat assurance hav we dat amodu wld hv a smooth start.. Change usualy cm wit rough beginings.
My OPINION is NFF is one of d big problem our futbal has got.
i dont think d sack was ill~timed.its only a fool that will be doing d same thinp everytime and will be expecting a different thing.when u weigh d odds, it tilted in favour of having a new hand that wil bring a new idea.d truth is dat keshi continues to make d same mistake .if d team is playing well,but continues to lose,it is understandable.but they are not.chelsea sacked villa boas after they lost d champions league first leg to napoli.d new coach brought a fresh idea,a new vigor into d team and todayit t has become history.keshi has lost it completely.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by Alexsmith20(m): 11:38am On Oct 18, 2014
padeolu:
is that ur orientation towards life? Do you have this mindset during exams?

Losing is never an option. I have to win always. && that's what they are paid to do.
so the kenyans,morroco,congos that were losing were not paid to win?

Everyone's wants to win it depends on the level of determination you put to it,and when you fall shot on that,the more determined takes the day....keshi needs to adjust and see the little mistakes that need correction and he would be on top of the game..and not it leading to the termination of his appointment.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by BabaEto1: 11:59am On Oct 18, 2014
Baawaa:
I love this Yoruba adage "Pásàn tì a fì naa iyàléé ò bé lòké fun íyáwò".When it happened to Samson Siasi,Keshi was jubilating that it was his time to shine.

I am sorry , you have no point here, no body can coach a team for life. There will always be a time to change a coach like any other appointment. Have a nice weekend, friend.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by chidexy(m): 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
Someone should please sprinkle some cold water on Chris Giwa to wake up properly. Keshi ceased being the Coach of Super Eagles after the World Cup. Your illegal "board" didn't give him a contract neither did Maigari's
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by mechanics(m): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
cutemystic:
We don't want keshi as our coach anymore...go away!!!
yes o, dats rite, dis Giwa led faction of NFF shud b prosecuted.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by mechanics(m): 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
leokinguch:
Story for the gods..... KEshi is a forgone alternative. The guy stubboness na him kill am.
dats rite n he's too sentimental.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by HCNS(m): 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
Person when know chris make he tell giwa say we no want problem, this matter no be watin them dy use play oooooo, keshi matter done close for now at least till next time when chris giwa and his gang go win proper NFF election. For nw all case pertaining keshi remains closed, signed and sealed.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by tboyzy(m): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
What is Giwa's wahala sef....FIFA has acknowledged Pinnick as the chairman....
Giwa go and die
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by lotlord(m): 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
3days left to go in the CEO~CHALLENGE

‪#‎INNOVATION‬ THROUGH CONCEPTUALIZED CODING#

Please vote for ‪#‎team‬ LUG~SMIT ,a team of high borne intellectual programmers in the current CEO~CHALLENGE.

Heres the voting procedure

1, please start by liking their fan page by searching P&G CAREER NIGERIA or http://facebook.com/PGCareersNigeria

2, after that copy this link to your url tab ,this link takes you directly to our picture page to vote http://woobox.com/odgogp/vote/for/4917896

3, click on vote , it then redirects you to a facebook page stated PHOTO CONTEST please click ok ...

4, it takes you back to the voting page then you click on the voting button again....

Please your default web browser if using a mobile platforn or Mozilla if using a system..

Sharing this page also is of great importance to.....as it increases our chances of qualifying to the next level... thankz...

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by okpamson15(m): 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
Giwa or what is that ur name, u want 2 tel us that u are not aware of the situation right? After the big boss most have rub u oil in the mouth u now come out 2 tel us rubish. Kish must go.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by brilliant5(m): 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
obeski13:
i dont think d sack was ill~timed.its only a fool that will be doing d same thinp everytime and will be expecting a different thing.when u weigh d odds, it tilted in favour of having a new hand that wil bring a new idea.d truth is dat keshi continues to make d same mistake .if d team is playing well,but continues to lose,it is understandable.but they are not.chelsea sacked villa boas after they lost d champions league first leg to napoli.d new coach brought a fresh idea,a new vigor into d team and todayit t has become history.keshi has lost it completely.
y wait til nw. Y wasnt he sacked wn we lost d first match, or afta d wrld cup. Means de belivd he stil gat smth. U forget dat dis same amodu has been coach 3 tyms. Biko wat was d impact? Wat NFF cares abt is result nd wn they stat getin it the want to stat choosin players.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by aspirebig: 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
Like him or hate him.
SOK remains Nigeria's best coach ever.
He holds the record as the ONLY man alive to have won Afcon as a player and a coach.
Since the world cup in Brazil, he has been having some challenges, no doubt. I hope we all remembered what happened to the ffg world powers in the round leather game in brazil;, Spain, Brazil, England, Italy, even Brazil the host nation.It is natural, no one is unbeatable, even Germany, the world champion were recently humbled by less rated Poland . Sometimes, we overrate the SE and become complacent, thereby later pay for it dearly by losing our natches against smaller countries and start blaming the coach and the officials.

We love SOK, though we may not like all his selection in certain matches, decision to remove some players, inability to manage the team success well,in the areas of letting personal sentiments to overshadow the national interest.
It is left to be seen what Amodu brings to table.

In life, no condition is permanent.
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by Okute4ike(m): 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
Wen I shit finishl I go reply
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by buoye1(m): 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
Make him dey pay him salary nw!
Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by Legendoscar2: 2:58am On Oct 19, 2014
prince3009:

Choi.....you no well oh....see rib cracking sarcasm wey make me begin paint pictures for my head grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa by imekus(m): 5:19am On Oct 19, 2014
I think such sudden removal of keshi at this point does not guarantee if super eagles will qualify for AFCON Cup of Nation
to receive further updates follow like this page https://www.facebook.com/uefafootballupdate
fun4:
The factional leader of the Nigeria Football
Federation has insisted the 'Big Boss' is still in
charge of the country's senior national team Factional president of the Nigeria Football
Federation, Chris Giwa has condemned the decision of the Amaju Pinnick-led NFF board to sack Super Eagles' caretaker coach Stephen Keshi and ordered his stay.

Keshi was relieved of his job as Super Eagles' coach by the Pinnick-led NFF on Thursday morning with Amodu Shuaibu named as replacement.

In a communiqué made available to Goal after its emergency meeting held at Bolingo hotel, Abuja, the Giwa-led NFF group insisted Keshi and his crew will remain in the interest of continuity and described the Pinnick-led board as illegal.

"The board resolved after hearing that some
people are parading themselves as the NFF board, decided to sack the technical crew of the Super Eagles at a very critical moment," the statement read.

"We condemn the act and hereby state that Stephen Keshi remains the head coach of the senior national team and the technical crew remains intact.

We condemn the acts of impostors parading
themselves as such.
www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4093/nigeria/2014/10/17/5208911/stephen-keshi-remains-eagles-coach-insists-chris-giwas-nff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Francis Uzoho Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) / Nigeria's Tobi Amusan Broke The World Record Twice In One Night / Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.