Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... (2178 Views)

Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? / Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? / Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? (2) (3) (4)

Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... by Akeelahtunez(m): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
Plz nobody shd condemn...mi I av right 2my tots n opinions

Its d truth dat not every1 is extremely beautiful facially,but yes u can make use self look good in d eyes of d world

1. HAVE A SELFESTEEM: neva feel cus ur don't av a pretty face ur a lowlife,a neva do well,e.t.c it wudnt help u @all

2. HAVE A STANDARD: it is said if u don't stand 4sumtin u wud fall 4anytin,plz my dear stand 4sum.orelse man&woman alike wud rubbish u

3. APPLY FAKENESS: opps!!! I know sum peeps wudnt agree 2dis but,hey people are fasinated by wat dey see. So apply mascara,do braid, blah blah blah

4. READ: it applies 2evri1,but I wud use dis here. Ma, read wild,av d latest info's @ur beck n call,plzz be so informed abt tins,cus no knowledge is a waste

5. JOB: do sumtin, don't wait 4a man 2 holla @u..make urself n hotcake

6. SURGERY: if u av got d money sha ooo, abeg visit doctor 90210..just don't ova do it,maybe a nosejob, yansh enlargement,boobs wateva..remember people are attracted by wat dey see

7. FRIENDS: dey mar n make destinies,plzz move with positive peeps,idealistic,goal driven kinda frd. Wit dem u can sour.

8. MODESTY: its my last point..am not saying u shd ova do tins,but give urself sum class will u. Enuf of agbero,taxi driver etc,winking @u..be moDEST

If u av got an advice 4dis category of ladies add urs..

#plz am entitled 2my opinion so are u..
#plz connect ur brain wit ur hands..don't type trash
Re: Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... by naturally: 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
You try. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hmm this thread is so for me
Thanks for the tips OP
Re: Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
Op,
Your advice is contradictory.

You advise her to be herself, yet u want her to go for surgery.

M advice is this,
Be yourself,
Have self esteem
Don't just clamour for friends, have friends that appreciate u for who you are.
Don't talk unnecessary.

You can be classy
Re: Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... by Tallesty1(m): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
Spot on
Re: Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... by Akeelahtunez(m): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
Op,
Your advice is contradictory.

You advise her to be herself, yet u want her to go for surgery.

M advice is this,
Be yourself,
Have self esteem
Don't just clamour for friends, have friends that appreciate u for who you are.
Don't talk unnecessary.

You can be classy

Sir d law of attraction oooo
I said surgery cus it helps in making prettier.
She can be herself even with a surgery,it wudnt even make her mor confident
Re: Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
Akeelahtunez:

Sir d law of attraction oooo
I said surgery cus it helps in making prettier.
She can be herself even with a surgery,it wudnt even make her mor confident

If she have surgery, it'll definite change her pretty,
Most times to look pretty.

This good tho
Re: Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... by djeezy(m): 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
kulkatty:
Thanks for the tips OP
lol.....Interesting.
Re: Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... by YungwizzzyChina: 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
Akeelahtunez:

Its d truth dat not every1 is extremely beautiful facially,but yes u can make use self look good in d eyes of d world

1. HAVE A SELFESTEEM: neva feel cus ur don't av a pretty face ur a lowlife,a neva do well,e.t.c it wudnt help u @all

2. HAVE A STANDARD: it is said if u don't stand 4sumtin u wud fall 4anytin,plz my dear stand 4sum.orelse man&woman alike wud rubbish u

3. APPLY FAKENESS: opps!!! I know sum peeps wudnt agree 2dis but,hey people are fasinated by wat dey see. So apply mascara,do braid, blah blah blah

4. READ: it applies 2evri1,but I wud use dis here. Ma, read wild,av d latest info's @ur beck n call,plzz be so informed abt tins,cus no knowledge is a waste

6. SURGERY: if u av got d money sha ooo, abeg visit doctor 90210..just don't ova do it,maybe a nosejob, yansh enlargement,boobs wateva..remember people are attracted by wat dey see

7. FRIENDS: dey mar n make destinies,plzz move with positive peeps,idealistic,goal driven kinda frd. Wit dem u can sour.

8. MODESTY: its my last point..am not saying u shd ova do tins,but give urself sum class will u. Enuf of agbero,taxi driver etc,winking @u..be moDEST

Happy birthday to me!!

Re: Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
lols op you try especially that no.6 ugly ladies no go gree coment
Re: Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... by Rapsainot(m): 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
Sarimah, comma see... grin *runs away *
Re: Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... by Lordabas: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2014

@TOPIC..
You are what you think you are. They say face is the index of the mind, and if you will allow complex to over-ride your mind, this will get reflected on ur face. . .
So, never ever allow this thought to ever cross your mind that u are UGLY.. No you are not, u are much more better than most around,
Walk with pride, walk with confidence, ignore what d shallow minded around you might say or comment..
Give them a look that will kill them lyk parasites, walk & talk with air about yourself, tek care of ur appearance, dress up well, groom yourself well & try to develop a pleasant personality full of confidence
Keep the world on ur toes & feel ontop of the world..try it & see d result cool

Re: Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... by tmanis(m): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
Dr.90210?
Re: Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... by marieolae(f): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
Thanks @ op
Re: Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... by lirusehn(m): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
kulkatty:
Thanks for the tips OP

Thank God she knowz herself
Re: Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... by Akeelahtunez(m): 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
marieolae:
Thanks @ op

I dey feel like star
Chaye!
Re: Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... by destante(f): 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
your point three's title sha. Me likey. cheesy
Re: Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... by marieolae(f): 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
Akeelahtunez:

I dey feel like star
Chaye!
u shud
Re: Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... by Akeelahtunez(m): 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
marieolae:
u shud

Tanks ma
Jah bless u 4mi
Re: Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... by bliss2al(m): 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
kulkatty:
Thanks for the tips OP

people like u are very pretty.. if am wrong that means diaris no right and if am right it simply means diaris no wrong grin
Re: Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... by Sarimah(f): 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
Rapsainot:
Sarimah, comma see... grin *runs away *
*drags him back* see wat?
Re: Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... by Akeelahtunez(m): 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
tmanis:
Dr.90210?

He his a doctor,dat does special surgery like
Nosejob
Butt enlargement
Boobs expansion
Re: Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... by Epathra(f): 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
I soo agree with number 4. My boss will say "the more knowlegeable you are, the more beautiful you become body! Soul and spirit"

Re: Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... by chymystique(f): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
Lordabas:

@TOPIC..
You are what you think you are. They say face is the index of the mind, and if you will allow complex to over-ride your mind, this will get reflected on ur face. . .
So, never ever allow this thought to ever cross your mind that u are UGLY.. No you are not, u are much more better than most around,
Walk with pride, walk with confidence, ignore what d shallow minded around you might say or comment..
Give them a look that will kill them lyk parasites, walk & talk with air about yourself, tek care of ur appearance, dress up well, groom yourself well & try to develop a pleasant personality full of confidence

So on Point.. Thumbs up!..

Ugliness can't stop one from achieveing success in this life.. You are ugly only if you believe you are. #selfconfidence

Re: Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... by Rapsainot(m): 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
Sarimah:
*drags him back* see wat?
*kneel down and bring out a ring * cry will you marry me?

Re: Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... by mesoade(m): 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
What of we the ugly guys,how do we apply our fakeness?,

breasts enlargement and butt implants?

cry

Re: Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... by mesoade(m): 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
bliss2al:

people like u are very pretty.. if am wrong that means diaris no right and if am right it simply means diaris no wrong grin

woman

wrap......... lipsrsealed

Re: Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... by Akeelahtunez(m): 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
mesoade:
What of we the ugly guys,how do we apply our fakeness?,

breasts enlargement and butt implants?

cry

Wud type dat in my next post
Re: Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... by mesoade(m): 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
Lordabas:

@TOPIC..
speak from now till d day human beings starts to lay egg,girls will forever be girls.
Tell a girl she's pretty,she might not believe you.,
Tell her she's ugly,she'll never forget you
Re: Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... by blakky97(m): 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
Akeelahtunez:

Advice to you; go and learn how to write correctly.
Re: Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... by passionate88: 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
Though I'm ugly, short, broke and also nearly an albino, dating an UGLY girl is a no no for me... Haba, na curse?. Even if na curse I no fit break from that yoke ni?. angry angry angry
Re: Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... by Akeelahtunez(m): 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
blakky97:

Advice to you; go and learn how to write correctly.

Noted wink

Abeg Advice Mi Ooooo / I Seek For Your Suggestions Please / How Can I Avoid Dating,love,like Any Girl For 6momths