Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? (3131 Views)

Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? by Ukutsgp(m): 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
I just want to know. Is ugliness a crime? Why are people running away from ugly lady? Why marry an ugly lady when we have angels all around in human form? What advantage can u derive from marrying an ugly girl?
Re: Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? by xynerise: 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
What advantages do you derive from your ugly girlfriend?

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? by iceberylin(m): 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
ŚÁŶ ŃŐ ŤŐ ßĔÁÚŤĨŦÚĹ ĞĨŔĹŚ ÁŃĎ PŔŐŤĔČŤ ŶŐÚŔ ĤĔÁŔŤ grin
Re: Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? by Ukutsgp(m): 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
xynerise:

What advantages do you derive from your ugly girlfriend?
u mean my angel?
Re: Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? by xynerise: 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ukutsgp:
u mean my angel?
My devil might be your angel.
Re: Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? by Mention(m): 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
Yes..
The greatest advantage is You won't have any competitor... It would be only you in her Ugly Life..
Say YES to ugly girls!!!
Re: Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? by Chimerase(m): 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
Brotherly believe u me e cheap baje baje
U won't hv to excort her on daily basis
No need drive her to market or anywia cheesy
U go dey waka on ur own
During church service she go dey back while u go dey front cheesy
E many jare
Re: Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? by Codedrock(m): 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
What a lwkmd.................... Question
Re: Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lot of advantage, she will be yours only, and she won't bother you with too much expenses for cosmetics.
Re: Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? by Ukutsgp(m): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
xynerise:

My devil might be your angel.
nt devil. She has a nice built couple with gud character.
Re: Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? by xynerise: 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
aanumama:
Lot of advantage, she will yours only, she won't bother you with too much expenses.
Lie from the abyss!!! Ugly girls are humans too.
Re: Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? by jmoore(m): 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
"Ugliness" and "beauty" are in the eyes of the beholder.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? by xynerise: 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ukutsgp:
nt devil. She has a nice built couple with gud character.
Hmmm. You really love her don't you?

Keep the fire burning bro. cool
Re: Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? by Ukutsgp(m): 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
Mention:
Yes..
The greatest advantage is You won't have any competitor... It would be only you in her Ugly Life..
Say YES to ugly girls!!!
i sense that your girlfriend will very ugly. I hope u know that ugliness has grade.
Re: Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? by Ukutsgp(m): 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
Mention:
Yes..
Say YES to ugly girls!!!
i sense that your girlfriend will be very ugly. I hope u know that ugliness has grade.
Re: Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? by Afrok(m): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
Op beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder, for U to marry her that means one or two things must've attracted her to U. Believe me, beauty doesn't guarantee a good wife or a good home, if marriage or good homes is all about beauty, celebrities won't be having popular divorce after popular wedding ceremonies.

Finally, nobody will share ur wife with U, no winking at her or crushing tongue
Re: Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? by Ukutsgp(m): 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
Guys, remember that ugly girls need you in their life. Dnt avoid them ok.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? by Mention(m): 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ukutsgp:
i sense that your girlfriend will be very ugly. I hope u know that ugliness has grade.
You sensed wrongly.. I don't do ugly girls!
Re: Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
xynerise:

Lie from the abyss!!! Ugly girls are humans too.
Lies abi, it's hard maintaining a beautiful girl, if you can't give her what she wants, then she's bound to look elsewhere.
Re: Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? by Respectnelson(m): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
iceberylin:
ŚÁŶ ŃŐ ŤŐ ßĔÁÚŤĨŦÚĹ ĞĨŔĹŚ ÁŃĎ PŔŐŤĔČŤ ŶŐÚŔ ĤĔÁŔŤ grin
na true talk oooOoooooOoooO
Re: Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? by xynerise: 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
aanumama:

Lies abi, it's hard maintaining a beautiful girl, if you can't give her what she wants, then she's bound to look elsewhere.
What does it take to maintain beautiful girls? Jeez! Why would I waste my time thinking about how to maintain a human being when my mates are counting land properties?

If my not being able to maintain her made her look for another man then she is no different from a local Biaaatch.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? by Ukutsgp(m): 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
Mention:

You sensed wrongly.. I don't do ugly girls!
why dnt u do ugly girls?
Re: Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? by Walexz02(m): 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ukutsgp:
I just want to know. Is ugliness a crime? Why are people running away from ugly lady? Why marry an ugly lady when we have angels all around in human form? What advantage can u derive from marrying an ugly girl?
WTF nigga! have you ever seen an ugly woman..
Re: Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? by lawkie77(m): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
is there anything like ugly girl,let me share my experience,=there was this lady that was posted to my place work and i was shocked by her ugliness,soon i discover that she was natural and unaffected,her expression make me overlook the fault of her feature,i begin to find her charming,and it enter my head that she could be loved,and a month later i was living in hope(fine boy),the following day i was snubbed into despair,and some days afterwards i was going........MA_D...Infact let stop here,
Re: Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? by Ukutsgp(m): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
Walexz02:

WTF nigga! have you ever seen an ugly woman..
nigga! Hv u ever seen a beautiful lady?
Re: Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? by Ukutsgp(m): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
lawkie77:
is there anything like ugly girl,let me share my experience,=
is there anything like a beautiful lady?
Re: Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
MY dear..
u sound as if u CREATE HUMAN BEINGS...
Mr. CREATOR, please what spec. are u...?
Re: Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? by Mention(m): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ukutsgp:
why dnt u do ugly girls?
Cos I love competition...
I wanna step out with my gal and see other guys say "Wow"
Re: Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? by Ukutsgp(m): 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
kayciano:
MY dear..
u sound as if u CREATE HUMAN BEINGS...
Mr. CREATOR, please what spec. are u...?
i did nt create human being. Some ladies are ugly that's all. If ur girlfriend is ugly, dnt be annoyed. It is one of those tins.
Re: Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? by Ukutsgp(m): 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
Mention:

Cos I love competition...
I wanna step out with my gal and see other guys say "Wow"
u can still step out with an ugly girl and guys will also scream ''WOW''
Re: Is There Any Advantage In Marrying An Ugly Lady? by Mention(m): 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ukutsgp:
u can still step out with an ugly girl and guys will also scream ''WOW''
Lol... It would be Negative WOW!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Loses Her Relationship Of 3 Years Because Of Car Front Seat / I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile / How Feminism Was Viewed By Men In The 1900's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.