Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help (757 Views)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me / Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help by YungwizzzyChina: 8:22am On Oct 18, 2014
The girl I want to marry is 11years older

she lied to me that she was only two years older. now I just discovered she's actually 11 years older

and I have gone for introduction with my family

what should I do?

it's urgent!!
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help by hungryboy(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2014
Ask the pesin were tell u say she is 11yrs older wetin u go do
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help by Exjoker(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2014
Hiss****
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help by Munalove(m): 8:46am On Oct 18, 2014
Mtcheew 2 much of cartoon
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help by Afrok(m): 9:01am On Oct 18, 2014
Since u've gone for introduction and her family had accepted U, very simple and easy, just swap urself with any member of ur family that's old enough to marry her whether he is married or not, so that ur introduction and everything won't waste.
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help by urcutecrush(f): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2014
Afrok:
Since u've gone for introduction and her family had accepted U, very simple and easy, just swap urself with any member of ur family that's old enough to marry her whether he is married or not, so that ur introduction and everything won't waste.
Lwkmd.u actually took him for real.
@OP suicide will solve ur problem easily

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help by Afrok(m): 9:09am On Oct 18, 2014
urcutecrush:

tongue I can't take him serious and still give him such idea, I'll simply suggest ur option to him "suicide" cheesy
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help by OohMpa: 9:12am On Oct 18, 2014
urcutecrush:

Bless you...angry

Poster listen to that chick up there. These steps ooh Mpa will give you are very accurate:

1. Take your car keys or your father's

2. Open the gate

3. Drive out of the compound and close the gate

4. Drive all the way to 3rd mainland bridge...

5. Bring out rope, tie one end to a block and the other end around you. Seeking help to do this is optional

6. Move to the edge of the bridge and climb on the pillar..

7 With arms tied behind your back, JUMP head first like Superman flying only this time backwards..

Follow these steps accordingly and your problems would be solved
Otito diri Jesu angry

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help by djeezy(m): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2014
Someone lied that she's 2 years old whereas she's 11 years older and you couldn't fathom. You believed it anyway and now want our advise.
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 18, 2014
Shez 11 yrs olda dan??and u didn't notice??iffa say u are a daft nw,they will say i av no respect.
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help by BTT(m): 10:38am On Oct 18, 2014
Time to get more hidden facts from her. Ask her to tell you everything you need to know. Don't care about the tears, drill her!

By the way, how did you get this info? If she told you herself, good. If you fell by that info from a third party, too bad. If you found out yourself, well.

See, nobody, will take that decision for you. You know what you want.

You are deeply hurt by the deception that has lasted this far and you keep spinning your head how many other 'secrets' she is hiding from you.

Trust is a big issue. But then you need to honestly understand why this info was kept from you.

But trust me, this iS not sufficient to alter the course of your life. Well, that may depend on getting other info too.

Too, with the 2 years difference you earlier knew, is she submissive or undermines you? This is the most critical experience that will define your union.

Go on. Marriage is for men. Not boys.

Invite us when your wedding bells toll.
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 18, 2014
I thought guys now prefer older guys? It's you call man, answer it.
Like I believe this Nollywood line.
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help by urcutecrush(f): 11:59am On Oct 18, 2014
OohMpa dat process is too long.giv him fast method
Re: Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help by YungwizzzyChina: 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
angry

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Claim They Hv Pride Were As Men Are D Real Pride Owners.. / Opps...maheeda At It Again... Post Bathroom Video On... / jj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.