Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,857 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me (3229 Views)

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me by softsee(m): 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
Please if u knw you are going to drop an insult comments, keep ur mouth shut please, coz its something that has to do with my life

We started dating 3month ago, she cares so much 4 me showin me so much love but all that happened before the incident of today...

We ended up in bed today, and i cudnt last longer, she was like mehn, u re nt a real man, u can't last for good 5mins which is serious shame to u, she even said dis is her 1st time seeing such a weak man like me... She nw said she won't be coming to me again, i won't be seein her again, she was like i shud try another gurl since its also my 1st time seeing such a thing to me, as i spent a year and a month without having sex... She nw left my house...

She sais if i want her back i ave to work on my down side... I ave to make it work....

Please my brothers and sister what do I do nw? Any herb to suggest to me so i ll use it so i ll cure myself from these annoying illnesses
1. Quick ejaculation
2. Erectile dysinfuction?
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me by umehmj(m): 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
Just 3 months and you want to die?

dump you ke? you be trash? if she really dumped you then na LAWMA be the solution to your problem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me by Drniyi4u(m): 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
umehmj:

dump you ke? you be trash? if she really dumped you then na LAWMA be the solution to your problem.
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me by softsee(m): 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
umehmj:

I think i begged people like u not to comment

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me by Emac34: 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
softsee:

If bashing is nt allowed den lock up cool

No advicegrin
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
What did I tell u abt masterbating? grin
Didn't I warned u abt bf? grin
Now u see d consequence! grin
Solution : Tie a rope to ur di*k every morning n pull at it when u wake up grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me by misspicy(f): 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
softsee:
Please if u knw you are going to drop an insult comments, keep ur mouth shut please, coz its something that has to do with my life

We started dating 3month ago, she cares so much 4 me showin me so much love but all that happened before the incident of today...

We ended up in bed today, and i cudnt last longer, she was like mehn, u re nt a real man, u can't last for good 5mins which is serious shame to u, she even said dis is her 1st time seeing such a weak man like me... She nw said she won't be coming to me again, i won't be seein her again, she was like i shud try another gurl since its also my 1st time seeing such a thing to me, as i spent a year and a month without having sex... She nw left my house...

She sais if i want her back i ave to work on my down side... I ave to make it work....

Please my brothers and sister what do I do nw? Any herb to suggest to me so i ll use it so i ll cure myself from these annoying illnesses
1. Quick ejaculation
I don't think any of the above is your problem,its just the celibacy thing,let her go,she is not a keeper.

BTW stop having premarital sex_ undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me by schumastic(m): 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
misspicy:

I don't think any of the above is your problem,its just the celibacy thing,let her go,she is not a keeper.

BTW stop having premarital sex_ undecided

deacon misspicy cheesy cheesy,,, OP don't answer her cus she is doing same mean while call the girl for a round two and this time make sure you take tramadol and if possible meet those aboki they will be of assistance..you can thank me later grin grin
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me by misspicy(f): 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
schumastic:

deacon misspicy cheesy cheesy,,, OP don't answer her cus she is doing same mean while call the girl for a round two and this time make sure you take tramadol and if possible meet those aboki they will be of assistance..you can thank me later grin grin
because she is doing same,the OP should do same

lmao gringrin

kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa

been long I saw you around here smileysmileyhope you no get heart attack
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me by Kaylexzy(m): 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
umehmj:

Bros I tire ooo... Peeps wey don dey date for years and ended up heartbroken sef no complain... grin

BTW, dat OP gf Na Olosho?? (no offence)

Cos it sounded like she has sampled diff rods o.... shocked

Eleyi Gidi gan o

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me by Holluwatarhyor(m): 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
Give me her no.....make she come try me as she no be wife material
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me by schumastic(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
misspicy:

because she is doing same,the OP should do same

lmao gringrin

kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwa

been long I saw you around here smileysmileyhope you no get heart attack

lol travelled out...mean while yes na obviously...or he should call me l me teach her a lesson she won't forget
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me by sayyid(m): 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
op u jst need to calm down maybe na over anxiety kills u, wen u rush into sex u tend to cum quickly mayb next tym u want to av sex try intimacy first b4 sex it helps very well.as for d girl try talk to her and u both can work dis out if she truly loves u
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me by misspicy(f): 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
schumastic:

lol travelled out...mean while yes na obviously...or he should call me l me teach her a lesson she won't forget
oh welcome back smileysmiley

have you finished teaching your bae?
when you done,amma ask him to send you her number

BTW how is your bae smileysmiley
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me by juliusogedengbe(m): 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
hmmmm.....CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW ASAP
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me by schumastic(m): 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
misspicy:

oh welcome back smileysmiley

have you finished teaching your bae?
when you done,amma ask him to send you her number

BTW how is your bae smileysmiley

yeah she still comes for more..you just need to add the right spice just like your name wink the last time i checked, i told you i don't have a bae just friends
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me by misspicy(f): 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
schumastic:

yeah she still comes for more..you just need to add the right spice just like your name wink the last time i checked, i told you i don't have a bad just friends
remind me please
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me by schumastic(m): 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
misspicy:

remind me please

lol you have forgotten but have asked me before and i said i don't have a bae, just female friends cool
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me by misspicy(f): 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
schumastic:

lol you have forgotten but have asked me before and i said i don't have a bae, just female friends cool
well you told me you are taken,and used your signature as a reference smileysmiley
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me by schumastic(m): 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
misspicy:

well you told me you are taken,and used your signature as a reference smileysmiley

yup yup i know that grin grin by my female friends
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me by misspicy(f): 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
schumastic:

yup yup i know that grin grin by my female friends
lmao gringrin

I have inner eyes,I can read between the lines of words,sorry for it though,I understand winksmiley
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me by Monalisa185(f): 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
sorry, op, where exactly did she dump you? gutter, waste bin abi she leave you for LAWMA? tongue
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me by schumastic(m): 6:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
misspicy:

lmao gringrin

I have inner eyes,I can read between the lines of words,sorry for it though,I understand winksmiley

see you grin be there doing macmillian reader tongue which in between lines can you read
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me by misspicy(f): 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
schumastic:

see you grin be there doing macmillian reader tongue which in between lines can you read
well am not a loud mouth like you winkwink
I will let it slip.

so where did you travel to? smileysmiley
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me by jonaifame22(m): 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
Jus come to canaanland ota dis sunday for the communion service, I tell jus a cup of the communion and ur sexual problems will be over!
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me by DrTizzle: 6:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
softsee:

1. Quick ejaculation

This is what you should do:
1. Let her go
2. Stop having premarital sex
3. Define your life
4. Wait for the right time and the right person
5. Don't wast your time chasing her or whatever, in-fact shes doing you a favor by leaving you.
6. Think of what God would think, if you asked him to give you an advise on this issue.
7. Do the wise thing, don't waste your life on fornication. Let your reflect Jesus.
8. Give yourself and your future wife and children a chance to have a good husband and an upright father, with the fear of the lord in his heart.
9. Think about all I've said.
10. And think about it again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me by umehmj(m): 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
softsee:

guy grow up and stop being a sissy!
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me by Seeeeeeee: 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
Op u met her just 3 months? Hmmm in champions league, games are decided home and away to gain point's to be on top of the table in the group stage.. Op since you lasted 5min the girl played you 5-0, you still have a chance in the next match... Do enough trainning and sign a new coach so that you can beat her in the next match... If you sex her for 1hr then you win 60-0.... Aggregate will be 55-0.. Then you will have a chance to proceed to the knock out stage.
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me by schumastic(m): 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
misspicy:
well am not a loud mouth like you winkwink I will let it slip.

so where did you travel to? smileysmiley
huh me a loud mouth...nothing going to tell you were I travelled to
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me by damilareoye: 7:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
OP, sorry for your dumping grin ....

better luck next time.
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me by softsee(m): 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
DrTizzle:

This is what you should do:
1. Let her go
2. Stop having premarital sex
3. Define your life
4. Wait for the right time and the right person
5. Don't wast your time chasing her or whatever, in-fact shes doing you a favor by leaving you.
6. Think of what God would think, if you asked him to give you an advise on this issue.
7. Do the wise thing, don't waste your life on fornication. Let your reflect Jesus.
8. Give yourself and your future wife and children a chance to have a good husband and an upright father, with the fear of the lord in his heart.
9. Think about all I've said.
10. And think about it again.

Thanks bro
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me by softsee(m): 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Op u met her just 3 months? Hmmm in champions league, games are decided home and away to gain point to be on top of the table in the group stage.. Op since you lasted 5min the girl played you 5-0, you still have a chance in the next match... Do enough trainning and sign a new coach so that you can beat her in the next match... If you sex her for 1hr then you win 60-0.... Aggregate will be 55-0.. Then you will have a chance to proceed to the knock out stage.

This is nt UCL ooi...

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today / Guys Share Ur Experience On The Surprising Bleep U've Ever Had / Dear Spinsters In Naija if he doesn't Pass These Tests, Don't Marry Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.