Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Ask A Ghanaian Anything. - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ask A Ghanaian Anything. (19907 Views)

Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) / Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) / Ask A Russian Guy Anything. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by iconize(m): 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
OXYGENO1:
Do you know the land mass size of nigeria. They've managed to use their oil money to build some few skyscrapers so u think they are developed? SMH...The way u reason is absurd. .

Boy, why are you so bitter? You must be a sadist.

Visit the drinking office in Accra and forget your sorrows.

Accraman, how often do you visit the drinking office in Accra?

Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by AccraMan(m): 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
OXYGENO1:
Do you know the land mass size of nigeria. They've managed to use their oil money to build some few skyscrapers so u think they are developed? SMH...The way u reason is absurd. .
bro,stop being sentimental! I have being to lagos,enlugu and uyoo they are great cities....
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by JiggamanGh: 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
iconize:

Crap!

Accraman has no reason to join you hooligans in insulting Nigerians.

From all indications Accraman doesn't suffer from inferiority complex like most Ghanaians.

If you go back and read my comments when I first came on this site. I was always positive and never took part in Ghana vs nigeria e-war. In fact I avoided such thread and spend most of my time on the sports page. Like I have been saying Nigerians take civility as a sign of weakness, so the only thing you know is tough love. Is not your fault though, you are the product of your environment. You come from a lawless country.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by OXYGENO1: 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
fr3do:

And it is Wednesday, here in Benin city smiley
BENIN what? one funny thing about nigerians on this forum is, they call every slum in their country city..hahahaha lagos ain't even a standard city how much more those cottages.hahahaha funny people.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by sheunfemix: 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
I knew this Thread was gonna turn out this way cheesy Mhen... I'm good @ predicting things #doro mega super awesome#. #sipping kunu and reading comments#
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by iconize(m): 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
OXYGENO1:
BENIN what? one funny thing about nigerians on this forum is, they call every slum in their country city..hahahaha lagos ain't even a standard city how much more those cottages.hahahaha funny people.

You're right.

Now tell us the cities in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
@Accraman
Why are Ghanaians allowing that CIA white man's stooge Mahama wreck your country?

Learn from our own mistake when we allowed another CIA stooge Thief Obasanjo, destroy Nigeria.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by AccraMan(m): 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
iconize:

Boy, why are you so bitter? You must be a sadist.

Visit the drinking office in Accra and forget your sorrows.

Accraman, how often do you visit the drinking office in Accra?
lol.......i drink in my house! I don't visit drinking bars..
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by OXYGENO1: 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
AccraMan:
bro,stop being sentimental! I have being to lagos,enlugu and uyoo they are great cities....
How many cities in Ghana have u visited? GOASO CITY I GUESS...Hahahaha
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by JiggamanGh: 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
fairheven:

Do your research...the equator passees tru Ghana,is a well known fact.

The equator also passes through Ecuador hence the name Ecuador.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by AccraMan(m): 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ushafaiza:
This thread is educative, thanks to this Op, unlike some Ghanaians on NL that are so rude, need not mention there names, they are already visible here, i dey follow this thread wella
thanks to you too......
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by AccraMan(m): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
OXYGENO1:
How many cities in Ghana have u visited? GOASO CITY I GUESS...Hahahaha
please be civil here! U are painting the image of our nation,mother ghana black.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by shiffynaani(m): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
OXYGENO1:
The fact that uve managed to use the oil money to develop some few places in nigeria doest make it developed. Only 0.00005% of nigeria land mass is with few nice buildings.The rest of nigeria is like a zoo.SLUMS,MUD AND WOOD BUILDINGS EVERYWHERE.
hey,you lunkhead is beating around the bush.answer the question.OXYJUNK
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Explicit01: 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
fairheven:

Do your research...the equator passees tru Ghana,is a well known fact.
And I say the equator doesn't pass through ghana, it is the Greenwich meridian that passes through ghana, its by geography and not believed fact, ghana is located @ about 5-11 degrees north of the equator (the equator is 0degree). Nigeria is as far from the equator as ghana.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by iconize(m): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
AccraMan:
lol.......i drink in my house! I don't visit drinking bars..

Okay.

A friend of mine residing in Accra told me that when his uncle sent him $20, he went to the bank to exchange it for cedis. ***
What actually struck me is that he said after exchanging it for cedis, the money was plenty that he needed a stuff sack to carry it.

Does it mean you can be a millionaire in Ghana with $20?

Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Explicit01: 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
JiggamanGh:

The equator also passes through Ecuador hence the name Ecuador.
the equator do not pass through ghana.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by JiggamanGh: 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
AccraMan:
please be civil here! U are painting the image of our nation,mother ghana black.

I don't doubt that you are Ghanaian, but be mindful of some of the things you say to Nigerians. Nigerians take civility as a sign of weakness. They hate everything about our existence and they are very envious people.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by OXYGENO1: 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
Capableben:

wow... how about your academic scholars, is there any one of them that has global recognition?
I mean, do u have someone that is to Ghana what Whole Soyinka or Chinua Achebe is to Nigeria?
And when will nigeria ever have Ghanaians like KOFI ANNAN,Kwame Nkrumah etc.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
@Accraman

Where can i find ashawo joints in accra? anyone at spintex area? (im serious not joking)
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by AccraMan(m): 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
iconize:

Okay.

A friend of mine residing in Accra told me that when his uncle sent him $20, he went to the bank to exchange it for cedis. ***
What actually struck me is that he said after exchanging it for cedis, the money was plenty that he needed a stuff sack to carry it.

Does it mean you can be a millionaire in Ghana with $20?
wow,you can become a millionaire in ghana with $20 if only you mean business and by the grace of God,why not? Your questions tho...
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by brownlord: 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
JiggamanGh:

If He says he is a Ghanaian then I believe he is. If he is really Ghanaian then I give him a week, he will start bashing nigeria, after all we all came here with open mind about Nigerians till we found out their obsession and hatred for all things Ghana. The countdown begins

You better thank your parents who where so wise to give birth to you outside, they know Ghana is not a place humans are born. Though sometimes you can be stupiid, you miles ahead of oxygen, petrodullard and other burnt gaynians who where born in that slum.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
AccraMan:
wow,you can become a millionaire in ghana with $20 if only you mean business and by the grace of God,why not? Your questions tho...

please dont mind that time waster, $20 is equals to 66cedis, while $20 is equals to N4,000. see the difference?

$1 = 3.3 cedis
$1 = N160 ....... what an error

Then 1 cedi = N56. So my naija people please shut up!
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by AccraMan(m): 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I don't doubt that you are Ghanaian, but be mindful of some of the things you say to Nigerians. Nigerians take civility as a sign of weakness. They hate everything about our existence and they are very envious people.
Ok,bro! But please don't be a nuisance on this forum,we ghanaians should be 'different' or what do you think?
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by iterator25: 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
omo dem go ban people today
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
diluminati:
@Accraman

Where can i find ashawo joints in accra? anyone at spintex area? (im serious not joking)

Waiting for your answer Accraman
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by OXYGENO1: 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
Explicit01:
Why do ghanaians show low self-esteem when they hear or see nigerians?
A Ghanaian showing low self esteem? Are you that foolish?.Ghanaians stand tall everywhere they go.Ghanaians were born to be brave,proud n leaders.Nigerians always gets scared when they find themselves among Ghanaians or a place where Ghanaian is present. We don't give birth like pigs ( like how nigerians give birth.) like we will rule the whole of AFRICA
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by JiggamanGh: 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
brownlord:

You better thank your parents who where so wise to give birth to you outside, they know Ghana is not a place humans are born. Though sometimes you can be stupiid, you miles ahead of oxygen, petrodullard and other burnt gaynians who where born in that slum.

Coming from a nigerian, that's laughable. There three million Eba eaters in Ghana that would say otherwise. Even with the recent crisis Nigerians are still trooping into Ghana, because anyplace on earth is better the social experiment call Nigeria.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by AccraMan(m): 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
diluminati:

Waiting for your answer Accraman
female? Looking for ashawo?
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Explicit01: 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
diluminati:

please dont mind that time waster, $20 is equals to 66cedis, while $20 is equals to N4,000. see the difference?

$1 = 3.3 cedis

you don't know anything, anywhere you see 1cedis in currency exchange it means 1000cedis. Go to any bank and ask.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Explicit01: 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
OXYGENO1:
A Ghanaian showing low self esteem? Are you that foolish?.Ghanaians stand tall everywhere they go.Ghanaians were born to be brave,proud n leaders.Nigerians always gets scared when they find themselves among Ghanaians or a place where Ghanaian is present. We don't give birth like pigs ( like how nigerians give birth.) like we will rule the whole of AFRICA
don't quote me, I don't wanna engage blunt simpletons.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
AccraMan:
female? Looking for ashawo?

abeg answer me, you said we should ask you questions abi?
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by iconize(m): 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
diluminati:

please dont mind that time waster, $20 is equals to 660000cedis, while $20 is equals to N4,000. see the difference?

$1 = 3.30000 cedis

Time waster? I'm saying what happened real, not a fiction.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum / ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. / West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.