Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Ask A Ghanaian Anything. - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ask A Ghanaian Anything. (19897 Views)

Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) / Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) / Ask A Russian Guy Anything. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
Explicit01:
you don't know anything, anywhere you see 1cedis in currency exchange it means 1000cedis. Go to any bank and ask.

you are the one who dont know anything at all, empty brain. how would you know when you are in your bedroom somewhere in oshogbo.come down to ghana and see for your self, akamu.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by AccraMan(m): 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
diluminati:

abeg answer me, you said we should ask you questions abi?
go find out yourself,i'm sorry if i just sounded rude...
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
iconize:

Time waster? I'm saying what happened real, not a fiction.

boy, come down to ghana and check out for yourself boy.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
AccraMan:
go find out yourself,i'm sorry if i just sounded rude...

fool, you know nothing. i doubt you are even in ghana, imposter!

1 Like

Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by iconize(m): 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Coming from a nigerian, that's laughable. There three million Eba eaters in Ghana that would say otherwise. Even with the recent crisis Nigerians are still trooping into Ghana, because anyplace on earth is better the social experiment call Nigeria.

Any evidence to buttress this claim? Because I see no reason why Nigerians should be trooping in to Ghana, even when Ghanaians themselves are fleeing.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by brownlord: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
Accraman, there is this stew/sauce someone told me about, Made with tomato n plenty of onion in Ghana more like a stew, that it can last for months, only get spoilt if it comes in contact with water. Pls can can you confirm?
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by iconize(m): 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
diluminati:

boy, come down to ghana and check out for yourself boy.

Check what?
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by AccraMan(m): 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
diluminati:

fool, you know nothing. i doubt you are even in ghana, imposter!
ok...
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by OXYGENO1: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
Explicit01:
don't quote me, I don't wanna engage blunt simpletons.
FOOL....who want to argue with a fool like u.Comot.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by OXYGENO1: 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
AccraMan:
ok...
You are just ignorant. Do u knw how useless their naira is?
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by OXYGENO1: 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
iconize:

Any evidence to buttress this claim? Because I see no reason why Nigerians should be trooping in to Ghana, even when Ghanaians themselves are fleeing.
that should tell you how useless nigeria is.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by iconize(m): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
These Ghanaians are darn funny! grin grin

Why all the hate on Accraman?
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Explicit01: 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
diluminati:

you are the one who dont know anything at all, empty brain. how would you know when you are in your bedroom somewhere in oshogbo.come down to ghana and see for your self, akamu.
go to the nearest bank on monday and educate yourself. Tell them you wanna exchange N5 for cedis then you will know you have made a f00l of yourself. Anywhere you see 1cedis just knw its 1000cedis.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by brownlord: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
brownlord:
Accraman, there is this stew/sauce someone told me about, Made with tomato n plenty of onion in Ghana more like a stew, that it can last for months, only get spoilt if it comes in contact with water. Pls can can you confirm?

Mumu oxygen, please also confirm this for me
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by iconize(m): 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
OXYGENO1:
that should tell you how useless nigeria is.

Someone's opinion should tell me how useless Nigeria is?

Which institution produced you?
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
Explicit01:
go to the nearest bank on monday and educate yourself. Tell them you wanna exchange N5 for cedis then you will know you have made a f00l of yourself. Anywhere you see 1cedis just knw its 1000cedis.

my guy you dont make a fool of yourself on this forum, when you hold 1 cedi note in your hand, what does it say, 1 cedi or 1,000 cedi. answer you dolt
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
OXYGENO1:
You are just ignorant. Do u knw how useless their naira is?

abeg charlie, accraman has evaded my question. i want to know ashawo joints around spintex. care to share if you got any info
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Explicit01: 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
diluminati:

my guy you dont make a fool of yourself on this forum, when you hold 1 cedi note in your hand, what does it say, 1 cedi or 1,000 cedi. answer you dolt
go to any bank on monday and get back to me. I see you know nothing about the currency sector.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
Explicit01:
go to any bank on monday and get back to me. I see you know nothing about the currency sector.

i know alot bro, because when i hold 1 cedi in my hands, it reads 1 cedi and not 1, 000 cedi. Hope you get that into your thick skull. then what was the re denomination all about mr man?
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by JiggamanGh: 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
AccraMan:
Ok,bro! But please don't be a nuisance on this forum,we ghanaians should be 'different' or what do you think?

I give unto Nigerians what the deserve. Nothing less and nothing, since most of them lack civility, you know...........
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by JiggamanGh: 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
AccraMan:
Ok,bro! But please don't be a nuisance on this forum,we ghanaians should be 'different' or what do you think?

I give unto Nigerians what the deserve. Nothing less and nothing more , since most of them lack civility, you know...........
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by AccraMan(m): 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
brownlord:

Mumu oxygen, please also confirm this for me
hmmmm...... The stew is not a healthy one!
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by JiggamanGh: 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
diluminati:

abeg charlie, accraman has evaded my question. i want to know ashawo joints around spintex. care to share if you got any info

R u a lesbo or prostitute. If you are the latter then stay in your country because we have too many nigerian ashawos in Ghana.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Explicit01: 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
diluminati:

i know alot bro, because when i hold 1 cedi in my hands, it reads 1 cedi and not 1, 000 cedi. Hope you get that into your thick skull. then what was the re denomination all about mr man?
go to any bank on monday, let them cure your ignorance. 1cedis reads 1000cedis on foreign exchange, contact any of your bank in accra and confirm.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
JiggamanGh:

R u a lesbo or prostitute. If you are the latter then stay in your country because we have too many nigerian ashawos in Ghana.

its ok, so tell me how i can locate those ashawos around spintex
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by JiggamanGh: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
iconize:

Ghana is heaven compared to boko country.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by JiggamanGh: 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
diluminati:

its ok, so tell me how i can locate those ashawos around spintex

Tell me which you are a lesbo or a prostitute?
I don't mean to be rude but looking at your profile it says female. So I am kind of confuse, because man usually asked these questions.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
Explicit01:
go to any bank on monday, let them cure your ignorance. 1cedis reads 1000cedis on foreign exchange, contact any of your bank in accra and confirm.

who get time for foreign exchange charlie? abi i look like cbn governor? but still $1 = 3.3 cedis. get that into your empty brain
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Tell me which you are a lesbo or a prostitute?

prostitute
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Explicit01: 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
diluminati:

who get time for foreign exchange charlie? abi i look like cbn governor? but still $1 = 3.3 cedis. get that into your empty brain
just go to your bank on monday. People will be laughing @ you. 1dollar=3300cedis.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by JiggamanGh: 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
diluminati:

prostitute

I don't live in Ghana but I will be there in December, contact me and I will fork you bloody. If you are a woman that is. I don't do that gay ish.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by AccraMan(m): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
I think i have to go,though for now! love you nigerians,hoping to be in lagos in a month time....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared / North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. / US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.