Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,426 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Ask A Ghanaian Anything. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ask A Ghanaian Anything. (19896 Views)

Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) / Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) / Ask A Russian Guy Anything. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by bolaino(m): 11:03am On Oct 18, 2014
AccraMan:
Ask a ghanaian anything about ghana......
Honestly, what do you think about the average Nigerian?
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 18, 2014
Descartes:
@AccraMan ,When is Ghana starting her electricity importation to other African countries.
Wicked!
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by amiskurie(m): 11:05am On Oct 18, 2014
dzeeny:
@accraman do yhu guyz av hausas nd fulanies in ghana?
Yes,they have.
Just like naija north.

Even in their capital,places like nima and medina is just like agege and idi-araba mushin.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by AccraMan(m): 11:06am On Oct 18, 2014
amiskurie:

The power instability have the potential to trigger the Will power of the people.

Like Nigeria,we don't depend on the government.
very rare to hear the sound of power generating set in a private home in ghana.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 18, 2014
what do you think of Nigerian football?
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by amiskurie(m): 11:09am On Oct 18, 2014
AccraMan:
very rare to hear the sound of power generating set in a private in ghana.
ECG use to be great
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by AccraMan(m): 11:12am On Oct 18, 2014
bolaino:
Honestly, what do you think about the average Nigerian?
we want to be like you guys! Lol.....swag!

3 Likes

Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by AccraMan(m): 11:14am On Oct 18, 2014
juliuswizy:
what do you think of Nigerian football?
great,but the black stars are superb!
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by AccraMan(m): 11:15am On Oct 18, 2014
amiskurie:

ECG use to be great
yep,but not anymore...
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Waspy(m): 11:16am On Oct 18, 2014
This shld make FP. The Op is matured and sensible. The thread promises great info. I've always taken Gh as a sister country. I was actually afraid, my immature Naija goons might show up throwing tantrums and their folly hence embarrassing the country.

@Op, who exactly is Charles (Charlie) and what makes him popular over there. We hear virtually all Ghanaians call him?? tongue

1 Like

Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by brownlord: 11:16am On Oct 18, 2014
AccraMan:

Brouhaha, you mean oxygen, petrodullard, Santa Maria. Bn envying Nigeria reasons for the garbage they spew here everyday?
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Zakkyoz: 11:18am On Oct 18, 2014
Some years back, i was planning to further my education in Ghana but had a change of mind cos of inherent hatred Ghanaians have for us. Why so much hatred on Nigeria? You don't even accept the fact that we are giant of Africa.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 18, 2014
appart from accra, what other state(s) can you be proud of? In terms of development?
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by brownlord: 11:21am On Oct 18, 2014
Waspy:
This shld make FP. The Op is mature and sensible. The thread promises great info. I've always taken Gh as a sister country (kid sis tho). I was actually afraid, my immature Naija goons might show up throwing tantrums and their folly hence embarrassing the country.

We here already, Ghana is still the 37th state of Nigeria. Na joke o

Op, nice one, Ghana is a great country so as 9ja, we all unique in our ways except for our useless leaders.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 18, 2014
between nigeria and ghana, which do you think is better in terms of development?
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 18, 2014
Is there a ghanian populous forum just like nairaland? If there is, share the link!
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by AccraMan(m): 11:23am On Oct 18, 2014
brownlord:

Brouhaha, you mean oxygen, petrodullard, Santa Maria. Bn envying Nigeria reasons for the garbage they spew here everyday?
lol......had it been ghana is closer to nigeria like benin republic our political leaders would have advocated for a confederation long time ago!

1 Like

Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by brownlord: 11:23am On Oct 18, 2014
juliuswizy:
Is there a ghanian populous forum just like nairaland? If there is, share the link!

Ghanaweb.com not as popular though.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by AccraMan(m): 11:24am On Oct 18, 2014
juliuswizy:
between nigeria and ghana, which do you think is better in terms of development?
to be sincere,nigeria it is! I have been to nigeria twice and i can confirm this.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by brownlord: 11:25am On Oct 18, 2014
AccraMan:
lol......had it been ghana is closer to nigeria like benin republic our political leaders would have advocated for a confederation long time ago!

True, I know most politicians in Africa are corrupt, I think Nigeria and Ghana politicians are miles ahead in terms of corruption, they are born thieves
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Waspy(m): 11:25am On Oct 18, 2014
brownlord:

Op, nice one, Ghana is a great country so as 9ja, we all unique in our ways except for our useless leaders.
Your comments so far, shows you as responsible and have decorum. Keep it up...No fall our hand oo smiley
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by AccraMan(m): 11:26am On Oct 18, 2014
ajuliuswizy:
many but not as big as nairaland,ghanaians still stick to facebook.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 18, 2014
between ghanian music industry and nigerian music industry, which do you love most?
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by brownlord: 11:27am On Oct 18, 2014
Is Kubolo's your biggest comedian and is it true he's a gay?
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by AccraMan(m): 11:28am On Oct 18, 2014
brownlord:

37th state?! Well,80% of ghanaians am sure will like it!
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 18, 2014
who is the best ghanian musician and who do you think is the best in nigeria?
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Rikidony(m): 11:29am On Oct 18, 2014
1) HOW DID YOU DISCOVER NAIRALAND

2) CAF HAVE JUST REQUESTED FOR GHANA TO STEP IN AND HOST THE AFCON 2015 DO U THINK GHANA WILL BE READY IN 3MONTHS TIME TO HOST THE EVENT
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by brownlord: 11:29am On Oct 18, 2014
Waspy:
Your comments so far, shows you as responsible and have decorum. Keep it up...No fall our hand oo smiley

Bro, most of those tin are jes for fun. Will be stupiid of anyone to take them personal
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Capableben(m): 11:30am On Oct 18, 2014
AccraMan:
wow u wanna be like us? in what way?
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by AccraMan(m): 11:31am On Oct 18, 2014
juliuswizy:
appart from accra, what other state(s) can you be proud of? In terms of development?
we have great cities like kumasi,tamale,tema,goaso,ho and the rest!
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 18, 2014
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by AccraMan(m): 11:33am On Oct 18, 2014
Rikidony:
1) HOW DID YOU DISCOVER NAIRALAND

2) CAF HAVE JUST REQUESTED FOR GHANA TO STEP IN AND HOST THE AFCON 2015 DO U THINK GHANA WILL BE READY IN 3MONTHS TIME TO HOST THE EVENT
nairaland is a great forum and i got to know about it through my nigerian friend here in accra! And for ghana to host the afcon? Its a no no no for ghanaians,not in the era of the deadly EBOLA virus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared / North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. / US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.