Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Ask A Ghanaian Anything. - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ask A Ghanaian Anything. (19898 Views)

Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) / Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) / Ask A Russian Guy Anything. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by JiggamanGh: 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
AccraMan:
I think i have to go,though for now! love you nigerians,hoping to be in lagos in a month time....

Becareful when you go there, or else they might chop you for egusi soup and pounded yam.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by fairheven: 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
Explicit01:
And I say the equator doesn't pass through ghana, it is the Greenwich meridian that passes through ghana, its by geography and not believed fact, ghana is located @ about 5-11 degrees north of the equator (the equator is 0degree). Nigeria is as far from the equator as ghana.

Feed thy self.
http://goafrica.about.com/od/africamaps/f/What-Countries-Does-The-Equator-Run-Through-In-Africa.htm
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I don't live in Ghana but I will be there in December, contact me and I will fork you bloody. If you are a woman that is. I don't do that gay ish.

cant you tell me where i can find ashawos around spintex? is it too much to ask?
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by JiggamanGh: 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
diluminati:

cant you tell me where i can find ashawos around spintex? is it too much to ask?

It is for me since I don't live in Ghana. I will find out for you.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Explicit01: 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
fairheven:

Feed thy self.
http://goafrica.about.com/od/africamaps/f/What-Countries-Does-The-Equator-Run-Through-In-Africa.htm
you are still wallowing in ignorance, did you open the link @ all? Ok, look @ the content of the link grin. Question:What countries does the equator run through in Africa?
Answer:
In Africa, the equator runs along for almost 2500 miles, passing through 6 countries, and ironically the list does not include Equatorial Guinea. The six countries in Africa the equator does run through include: Gabon, Republic of Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Uganda, Kenyaand Somalia.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by AccraMan(m): 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Becareful when you go there, or else they might chop you for egusi soup and pounded yam.
lol....bro! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
JiggamanGh:

It is for me since I don't live in Ghana. I will find out for you.

allright! but dont fuccckup
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by JiggamanGh: 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
diluminati:

allright! but dont fuccckup

lol, I wont
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by decasey(m): 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
OXYGENO1:
This reply from u makes u de most stu.pid and dumb person I've come across on this forum.80% of which people. You are really stu.pid for making such a statement. Fire burn u!!
hahaha, chai' dis y u day vex like dis, is just 4 fun beside everybody have is own opinion!.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by sonofyisa(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
It is a pity....Nigerians/Ghanaians shamefuly disrespecting dere nationality in an open forum......Africans dis goes to show dat we re nt diffirent after all.....
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Waspy(m): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
OXYGENO1:
Its Chaley not Charlie.Don't be dat dumb.
lipsrsealed
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by fairheven: 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
Explicit01:
you are still wallowing in ignorance, did you open the link @ all? Ok, look @ the content of the link grin. Question:What countries does the equator run through in Africa?
Answer:
In Africa, the equator runs along for almost 2500 miles, passing through 6 countries, and ironically the list does not include Equatorial Guinea. The six countries in Africa the equator does run through include: Gabon, Republic of Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Uganda, Kenyaand Somalia.
Cool,no qualms,big ups ,u r right
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by fr3do(m): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
OXYGENO1:
BENIN what? one funny thing about nigerians on this forum is, they call every slum in their country city..hahahaha lagos ain't even a standard city how much more those cottages.hahahaha funny people.

Ghanaman take your time o, don't lemme give u an e-slap o.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by reedonne: 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
JiggamanGh:

If He says he is a Ghanaian then I believe he is. If he is really Ghanaian then I give him a week, he will start bashing nigeria, after all we all came here with open mind about Nigerians till we found out their obsession and hatred for all things Ghana. The countdown begins
IAMORD is probably the olderst ghanian on Nairaland and he never bash Nigeria. - Fact
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by reedonne: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
OXYGENO1:
BENIN what? one funny thing about nigerians on this forum is, they call every slum in their country city..hahahaha lagos ain't even a standard city how much more those cottages.hahahaha funny people.
If Lagos isnt a city, what is accra?. A glorified town?.
If you think lagos is not a city because of the slums, then there is no city outside south africa in SSA. Even Nairobi(which is more beautiful than any city in W/Africa) have large amount of slum.
As for other Nigerian cities, they are city by africa standard.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by reedonne: 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
OXYGENO1:
And when will nigeria ever have Ghanaians like KOFI ANNAN,Kwame Nkrumah etc.
Nigeria also have Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Oby Ekwezili, Wole Soyinka, Chinua Acheba, Olusegun Obasanjo, etc.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by fio(m): 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
AccraMan:
celebrating with powder is common among africans,when i was in Nigeria,i visited a woman that just gave birth to a baby in lagos she offered me powder,same happens here in ghana and all that.....

That doesn't answer the question .
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by AccraMan(m): 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
fio:

That doesn't answer the question .
whatelse? We use powder,you do! So whats the deal?
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by Explicit01: 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
fairheven:

Cool,no qualms,big ups ,u r right
yap, geography was my best subject back in secondary school.
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by IloveGH: 11:10am On Oct 19, 2014
AccraMan:
Ask a ghanaian anything about ghana......

ROTFLMFAO!!! Oga, you are not a Ghanaian. That is a fact! grin

It’s funny how a couple of Ghanaians here have given you the benefit of the doubt... No Ghanaian wants to be like a nigerian. In fact, there has never been, and will never be. Not even in your dreams. That comment is an insult to Kwame Nkrumah's Ghana/Ghanaians you know?. That comment alone is enough to expose you as a non-Ghanaian.

BTW, you aren’t the first Nigerian to open a thread pretending to be a Ghanaian just to say negative things about Ghana. FUNNY PEOPLE, see your life grin

1 Like

Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by IloveGH: 11:16am On Oct 19, 2014
OXYGENO1:
You are just ignorant. Do u knw how useless their naira is?

Charley, the guy is not a Ghanaian, he is a nigerian. It's obvious in all his comments. No Ghanaian will make those comments. How on earth will a Ghanaian want to be like a nigerian? LMAO grin.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by IloveGH: 11:29am On Oct 19, 2014
AccraMan:
its common among rural dwellers but its very rare to find such in big cities or urban areas.

@ bolded,
You mean rural dwellers in your country nigeria eat from their cooking pot? In Ghana, nobody eats from cooking pot. Like I said, YOU ARE NOT A GHANAIAN so stop making false statements about Ghana. Eating from cooking pot indeed!
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by IloveGH: 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
AccraMan:

Dude I told you, you are not a Ghanaian. You have been exposed on the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1949433/erosion-damages-rail-tracks-ilorin/2

Your other monikers were also mentioned, LMFAO!!! You also made some comments on that thread that exposed you more. You said things like:

1) "Are you mad?"
2) "What sort of rubbish is this?"

FYI, Ghanaians hardly talk like that. But get a Nigerian angry and trust me he will say those things numerous times within a minute, especially, the word RUBBISH grin

Oga Accraman Lagosman, you can fool some of the people at some of the time. But you cannot fool all the people at all the time. grin

I PITY YOUR LIFE cheesy

BTW, when will you deactivate this account?

Accraman indeed!!! grin grin grin grin grin

@ JiggamanGH and OXYGENO1, don't be fooled, the so called Accraman is a Lagosman grin
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by AccraMan(m): 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
IloveGH:

Dude I told you, you are not a Ghanaian. You have been exposed on the thread below.

Your other monikers were also mentioned, LMFAO!!! You also made some comments on that thread that exposed you more. You said things like:

1) "Are you mad?"

FYI, Ghanaians hardly talk like that. But get a Nigerian angry and trust me he will say those things numerous times within a minute grin

Oga Accraman Lagosman, you can fool some of the people at some of the time. But you cannot fool all the people at all the time. grin

I PITY YOUR LIFE cheesy

@ JiggamanGH and OXYGENO1, don't be fooled, the so called Accraman is a Lagosman grin
please,leave me alone! Ok,i'm not a ghanaian,my father from Goaso and MY mother from HO! Then,how can i be a nigerian? Dumb nigga! Where are u even from? Answer me now!
Me daa si....
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by amaham(m): 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
IloveGH:

1) "Are you mad?"

FYI, Ghanaians hardly talk like that. But get a Nigerian angry and trust me he will say those things numerous times within a minute, especially, the word RUBBISH grin
I PITY YOUR LIFE cheesy
see how someone is running Intel on a fellow countryman , forming Chloe O'Brien . does Ghanaians hate themselves this much ?
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by IloveGH: 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
AccraMan:
please,leave me alone! Ok,i'm not a ghanaian,my father from Goaso and MY mother from HO! Then,how can i be a nigerian? Dumb nigga! Where are u even from?

LOL! You can google places in Ghana and claim you come from all of them for all I care. YOU ARE NOT A GHANAIAN. But if you want to become one, just apply for it, we may consider you, just like we have done for some of your people in Ghana grin

Until then, manage with life in Lagos mr. Lagosman grin
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by AccraMan(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
IloveGH:

LOL! You can google places in Ghana and claim you come from all of them for all I care. YOU ARE NOT A GHANAIAN. But if you want to become one, just apply for it, we may consider you, just like we have done for some of your people in Ghana grin

Until then, manage with life in Lagos mr. Lagosman grin
KWASIA
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by AccraMan(m): 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
@ilovegh, wo bo dam!!!
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by IloveGH: 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
AccraMan:
KWASIA

grin grin grin grin grin You think using some of the common words GH folks use here on nairaland will convince me? "WHAT SORT OF RUBBISH IS THIS, ARE YOU MAD" grin
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by AccraMan(m): 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
IloveGH:

grin grin grin grin grin You think using some of the common words GH folks use here on nairaland will convince me? "WHAT SORT OF RUBBISH IS THIS, ARE YOU MAD" grin
i should be the one to question your true nationality! Wu tu bin!!!
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by IloveGH: 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
AccraMan:
@ilovegh, wo bo dam!!!

LOL @ "wo bo dam" wrong dude, we don't say that. Stop exposing yourself. cheesy
Re: Ask A Ghanaian Anything. by AccraMan(m): 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
IloveGH:

LOL @ "wo bo dam" wrong dude, we don't say that. Stop exposing yourself. cheesy

lol....accraman abr3

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared / North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. / US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.