Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,268 members, 7,846,254 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here (11108 Views)

RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? / Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here by vaxx: 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Vaxx lastly, let me save your lazyass the stress: This is a direct link to a google search of the full quote:

www.google.com.ng/search?q=Man,+like+every+other+animal,+is+very+territorial+in+nature,+thus,+it+must+have+had+some+sort+of+hostility+towards+%E2%80%9Cintruders%E2%80%9D+at+the+earlier+stage.+However,+as+time+went+by,+being+a+social+being,+humans+must+have+began+developing+fundness+and+thus+easily+became+a+community+due+to+the+complexity+of+the+human+brain.+This+change+could+have+easily+bred+many+types+of+relational+attributes+like+%E2%80%9Clove%E2%80%9D+%E2%80%9Clust%E2%80%9D+%E2%80%9Cdo+unto+me+what+you+want+done+to+you%E2%80%9D+%E2%80%9Cmorals%E2%80%9D+etc.+To+claim+that+morality+cannot+exist+outside+religion+is+absolutely+unfounded+when+reverse+could+be+the+case&client=ms-opera-mini&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=6iunWdL7B8HWwAK_y77wDg

Have all the time you need in getting the Mr Anonymous I “stole” that simple statement from...

If your IQ is low, it doesn't mean everyone else's is....

[/hr]

So, can we Pastafarian now enjoy our thread with further ignorant intrusion please? Thank you
lol. I am not in boxing gloves. anyway i understand. it is the symptoms. am sorry dear for pressng on your nerves. feel free to pm me for the therapy.

I don't have a problems copy/pasting from anonymous as you did. but make sure it tally with the questions next time.

you are smart dude for being a pasterfarian may FSM be with you Amen
Re: Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
Now, for the sake of the readers, I'm gonna make this clear... Not for your sake vaxx, 'cause you're a waste of time really. So I won't waste my time schooling you, and I believe you even enjoy being ignorant so I'm not gonna spoil the fun bro grin (Ignorance is bliss they say)..

But for the sake of the readers, here's the drill:

It all boils down to this post:

vaxx:

otemanuduno post=50737626:
Well... it's just funny anyway. But it's not bad as long as Yahweh and Allah the devils are not the gods of the pastafarians cool

The universal message is 'USE YOUR BRAIN''WORSHIP NO god or gods' and 'DO GOOD TO YOUR FELLOW HUMANS'.

who propound that theory. do good to your fellow human?

In response to this, I wrote:

Reiyvinn:

Follow keh?

Do you even know what social evolution is?

Must everything be about religion (“that I must follow”)?

As a human being, social evolution (i.e. Man's social changes or changes in how man relates with his environment) is very evident even in our everyday life.

Man is a social being for goodness sake!

He replied:

vaxx:
do i refer to a religion here?
am only asking you basic questions.

so it is how man relate with its social environment right? do I need to be good before I relate with my social environment. what is good to you?
(Emphasis added)

Due to vaxx suffering an acute memory loss at this point, he forgets that it all started here, where was quoting:

otemanuduno:
Well... it's just funny anyway. But it's not bad as long as Yahweh and Allah the devils are not the gods of the pastafarians cool

The universal message is 'USE YOUR BRAIN''WORSHIP NO god or gods' and 'DO GOOD TO YOUR FELLOW HUMANS'.
(Emphasis added)

So seeing his condition, it was necessary to install some knowledge into that under-exposed brain (you don't have to thank me vaxx, what are friends for?) So I wrote:

Reiyvinn:

Social evolution refers to man's changes in the way he relates with his environment.

Man, like every other animal, is very territorial in nature, thus, it must have had some sort of hostility towards “intruders” at the earlier stage. However, as time went by, being a social being, humans must have began developing fundness and thus easily became a community due to the complexity of the human brain. This change could have easily bred many types of relational attributes like “love” “lust” “do unto me what you want done to you” “morals” etc. To claim that morality cannot exist outside religion is absolutely unfounded when reverse could be the case.

But hey, my bad, I forgot I was dealing with an under-exposed mind with an obviously low IQ and stark ignorance, I would have known that writings as simple as this cannot be written from scratch in instantaneous response to his silly inquiries (according to him) so as a default setting, his brain (which of course is on auto-pilot) screams “copy and paste!”.

If vaxx's brain sees this little piece of writing here as copy and paste (can't even prove it but believes it anywhere, sounds familiar? grin ) what would he call it when it starts coming in with more loaded package, clearing and forwarding You're a joke vaxx. Lol

Readers,

Research more on social evolution of homo sapiens to avoid being so clueless as vaxx is right now and thank me later.

Cheers.
Re: Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here by vaxx: 12:01am On Aug 31, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Now, for the sake of the readers, I'm gonna make this clear... Not for your sake vaxx, 'cause you're a waste of time really. So I won't waste my time schooling you, and I believe you even enjoy being ignorant so I'm not gonna spoil the fun bro grin (Ignorance is bliss they say)..

But for the sake of the readers, here's the drill:

It all boils down to this post:

In response to this, I wrote:

He replied:

(Emphasis added)

Due to vaxx suffering an acute memory loss at this point, he forgets that it all started here, where was quoting:

(Emphasis added)

So seeing his condition, it was necessary to install some knowledge into that under-exposed brain (you don't have to thank me vaxx, what are friends for?) So I wrote:

But hey, my bad, I forgot I was dealing with an under-exposed mind with an obviously low IQ and stark ignorance, I would have known that writings as simple as this cannot be written from scratch in instantaneous response to his silly inquiries (according to him) so as a default setting, his brain (which of course is on auto-pilot) screams “copy and paste!”.

If vaxx's brain sees this little piece of writing here as copy and paste (can't even prove it but believes it anywhere, sounds familiar? grin ) what would he call it when it starts coming in with more loaded package, clearing and forwarding You're a joke vaxx. Lol

Readers,

Research more on social evolution of homo sapiens to avoid being so clueless as vaxx is right now and thank me later.

Cheers.
so it is not only lack of emotional intelligence. you also have low self esteem. anyway they both share similar symptoms.

you are so desperate to vindicate yourself out of mess you have caused. this wouldn't help. people who are not smart like you but intelligent will scrutinized the page and therefore put you in your position as the smartest dude .....I hope I am not pressing on your nerves again, if I do am sorry.

I really like it talking to a smart dude like you

in fact you have won the debate, you are really smart indeed. look out how you exposed my ignorance by replying me with the opposite side of the question .
you even add what I do not request... smart you are indeed. you also back it up with already copy work that does not tally.

at this stage may (God) flying spaghetti monster never stop enlarging your wisdom.

c
Re: Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 31, 2017
vaxx:

so it is not only lack of emotional intelligence. you also have low self esteem. anyway they both share similar symptoms.

you are so desperate to vindicate yourself out of mess you have caused. this wouldn't help. people who are not smart like you but intelligent will scrutinized the page and therefore put you in your position as the smartest dude .....I hope I am not pressing on your nerves again, if I do am sorry.

I really like it talking to a smart dude like you

in fact you have won the debate, you are really smart indeed. look out how you exposed my ignorance by replying me with the opposite side of the question .
you even add what I do not request... smart you are indeed. you also back it up with already copy work that does not tally.

at this stage may (God) flying spaghetti monster never stop enlarging your wisdom.

c

Your shot at sarcasm even makes sarcasm look like a bad thing. Go and have fun baba, I've spent enough time with you Mr Emotional Intelligence. Lmao!
Re: Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here by vaxx: 12:13am On Aug 31, 2017
Reiyvinn:

Your shot at sarcasm even makes sarcasm look like a bad thing. Go and have fun baba, I've spent enough time with you Mr Emotional Intelligence. Lmao!
lol . you are too funny. no need to quarrel bro. there is much to life than unwarranted insult.

don't forget to pm me about the therapy. it is much important.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Did Mary Give Birth To Other Children Aside Jesus Christ? / Three Reasons To Get To Church On Time / Price Of TB Joshua Anointed Water #5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.