Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 (4607 Views)

Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully / Jonathan Will Defeat Buhari Come Febuary 14th 2015 - Tony Anenih / Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Greatihex(m): 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
Al dose calin 4 Gej to go shld knw dat he is the best tin dat has ever hapened 2 dis country. And u guys knw it deep n ur heart. The gud wrks of dis administratn are al around u, bt u hv turned a blind eye to them. After al, is it only corruption dat is troubling dis country? Wl buhari fight corruption alone for 4yrs? Wouldnt he do other tins? Is after fightin it he wl leave office and other problems wl remain d same. GEj have already dat corruption is nt our no.1 problem accordin 2 d survey they carried.
Al of you campaigning 4 buhari wl b d first 2 ask 4 his impeachment if he is ever 2 win, wich wl neva hapen. Just lyk d way nigerians hailed d lyks of; mikel and keshi and later called 4 dia head.
No human is a god. Even jesus christ dat came 4rm heaven could nt please man. Is it man dat wl please hs felo man.
Nigerians are just lyk d israelites of the bible. Nawao

2 Likes

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by courage54(m): 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
Obiagelli:
Op you are not alone, God bless you

God bless u too ma, enough is enough of PDP 15 years of looting and mismanagement. We need to try new hands

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by ibnjarir93(m): 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
DickDastardly:
As for me and my Godly family, we will vote GEJ!
BT we were told to expect some fresh air.
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by nigerianvenom(m): 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
DickDastardly:
As for me and my Godly family, we will vote GEJ!

Me and my ffamiy+church members will all vote GEJ

1 Like

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Alphaoscar: 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
Team APC, Team GMB

2 Likes

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by chamboy(m): 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
D funny tin is that, GEJ supporters dont have tangible reasons for supporting him

1 Like

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by chamboy(m): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
Greatihex:
Al dose calin 4 Gej to go shld knw dat he is the best tin dat has ever hapened 2 dis country. And u guys knw it deep n ur heart. The gud wrks of dis administratn are al around u, bt u hv turned a blind eye to them. After al, is it only corruption dat is troubling dis country? Wl buhari fight corruption alone for 4yrs? Wouldnt he do other tins? Is after fightin it he wl leave office and other problems wl remain d same. GEj have already dat corruption is nt our no.1 problem accordin 2 d survey they carried.
Al of you campaigning 4 buhari wl b d first 2 ask 4 his impeachment if he is ever 2 win, wich wl neva hapen. Just lyk d way nigerians hailed d lyks of; mikel and keshi and later called 4 dia head.
No human is a god. Even jesus christ dat came 4rm heaven could nt please man. Is it man dat wl please hs felo man.
please never in ur life put gej in same passage, sentence with my Lord Jesus Christ

5 Likes

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by benjsniper33: 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
Kei! Sai Buhari walai grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by benjsniper33: 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
Kei! Sai Buhari walahi grin grin grin
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by courage54(m): 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
Greatihex:

Bros instead of this ur cry why not educate us on GEJ achievement, maybe we might have a change of mind. Mind u am also a christian and am from the same region wit GEJ but am telling u now that am not going to vote for him reason been that he has done nothing that affected me positively.

2 Likes

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by fes2ga: 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
We have tried Jonathan for six years, lets try Buhari for 4years and discover if the problem is in the party or the person...Buhari all the way.....

4 Likes

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by size38: 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
The day APC was registered, that's d day I switched my political allegiance. I am giving Buhari my vote b4 PDP ruin our lives and country.

3 Likes

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
DickDastardly:
As for me and my Godly family, we will vote OUT GEJ!

1 Like

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by kennynelcon(m): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
courage54:

Maybe ur father is a govt official that is why u are licking GEJ ass here. Mind you my family are not so cheap like urs and we don't reward cowardness. If u care to no we voted GEJ in 2011 and we are regretting that mistake now.

Most supporters ( Buhari ) are always bitter and your not an exception, I never said your family is cheap. Moreover my dad isn't a govt official. But I will never vote a man that said he will make Nigeria ungovernable for a president, because he lost. The old man's(Buhari) said he won't contest after 2011 but he just declared, the same will happen when he comes up with his promise if good governance . Also ask yourself why he is so desperate to get back to power to the extent of taking a loan (seeking false public sympathy ). The only reason Buhari will want to get back to power is for revenge and nothing else. And next time You type use moderate languages no swear words.
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by kennynelcon(m): 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
courage54:

Maybe ur father is a govt official that is why u are licking GEJ ass here. Mind you my family are not so cheap like urs and we don't reward cowardness. If u care to no we voted GEJ in 2011 and we are regretting that mistake now.

courage54:

Most supporters (Buhari) are always bitter and your not an exception, I never said your family is cheap. Moreover my dad isn't a govt official. But I will never vote a man that said he will make Nigeria ungovernable for a president, because he lost. The old man's(Buhari) said he won't contest after 2011 but he just declared, the same will happen when he comes up with his promise if good governance . Also ask yourself why he is so desperate to get back to power to the extent of taking a loan (seeking false public sympathy ). The only reason Buhari will want to get back to power is for revenge and nothing else. And next time You type use moderate languages no swear words.

1 Like

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Unekz(m): 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
i can't vote for GEJ...
My 100% vote goes to GMB
walai sai buhari till 2019

2 Likes

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by kokoA(m): 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
I will vote for Buhari/Fashola.. I'm a Christian but I support a Muslim/Muslim ticket.

1 Like

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
Vote GEJ.
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by courage54(m): 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
kennynelcon:

Most supporters (Buhari) are always bitter and your not an exception, I never said your family is cheap. Moreover my dad isn't a govt official. But I will never vote a man that said he will make Nigeria ungovernable for a president, because he lost. The old man's(Buhari) said he won't contest after 2011 but he just declared, the same will happen when he comes up with his promise if good governance . Also ask yourself why he is so desperate to get back to power to the extent of taking a loan (seeking false public sympathy ). The only reason Buhari will want to get back to power is for revenge and nothing else. And next time You type use moderate languages no swear words.

I tried to be more civil but u mentioned my father in ur first post. But sorry for taking it on ur family. For ur post about Buhari saying he will not contest come 2015 didn't ur Jonathan also promised not to contest in 2015 too? So why are dis bias

1 Like

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
francleanflexy:
op apart from number 6 which other vice is peculiar to this administration ?

Dumbest comment ever,so because we've had bad governments we should forever keep voting bad govts.

Some people deserved to be shot in the head 500 times from close range,cremated and buried at sea.
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Greatihex(m): 11:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
courage54:

Bros instead of this ur cry why not educate us on GEJ achievement, maybe we might have a change of mind. Mind u am also a christian and am from the same region wit GEJ but am telling u now that am not going to vote for him reason been that he has done nothing that affected me positively.
i am nt begging u to vote 4 anybody. I am nobody's campaigner. I was just saying my mind.
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Greatihex(m): 12:05am On Oct 19, 2014
chamboy:
please never in ur life put gej in same passage, sentence with my Lord Jesus Christ
honestly, i dont knw wat 2 tel u.
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by kolaaderin: 12:28am On Oct 19, 2014
ZKOSOSO:
My people My people!!
Don't waste ur Vote.
Your Vote na ya power!
Buhari cannot be president while am Alive!!
Nobody can kill me before my time!!
So can u now see what am saw Hahaha!!
GEJ may not need nairalanders n families vote to win!! Its called GOD FACTOR!!!

Checkout Davidmark 2019!! Na so!!

Nobody will kill u but why are u attempting self destruction cos nobody born of woman will stop us from voting out the clueless next year and God in his infinite mercy will not because of u punish the whole country for another rounds of fruitless embarrasing years. U have just signed ur death warrant urself and u better start getting ready to meet our lord
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by kennynelcon(m): 1:35am On Oct 19, 2014
courage54:

I tried to be more civil but u mentioned my father in ur first post. But sorry for taking it on ur family. For ur post about Buhari saying he will not contest come 2015 didn't ur Jonathan also promised not to contest in 2015 too? So why are dis bias

GEJ never said it in public, they were allegations from PDP cacus or whatever...
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by MisterLongman(m): 2:20am On Oct 19, 2014
Mowyo:

Dumbest comment ever,so because we've had bad governments we should forever keep voting bad govts.

Some people deserved to be shot in the head 500 times from close range,cremated and buried at sea.
Partisan politics has eaten so deep into his brain that he cannot reason straight like a normal human being....... This PDP are beginning to realise that their game is up...... Time to send the otuoke boy back to where he came from

1 Like

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 19, 2014
Mowyo:

u are the one who is dumb n very myopic.
I was simply pointing out a fact but instead of u to approach my comment like some1 who has a brain u started spewing trash
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 19, 2014
MisterLongman:

Partisan politics has eaten so deep into his brain that he cannot reason straight like a normal human being....... This PDP are beginning to realise that their game is up...... Time to send the otuoke boy back to where he came from
sometimes i wonder the kind of mentality Nigerians have.
Y is it that when some1 points out a fact, instead of ppl to provide logical argument, the start appealing to sentiments.
U are the one who partisan politics has eaten deep into, Cos u cant even reason stra8
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 19, 2014
francleanflexy:

u are the one who is dumb n very myopic.
I was simply pointing out a fact but instead of u to approach my comment like some1 who has a brain u started spewing trash

What fact? Its like saying Baby Doc of haiti killed so many of his people so Bashar Al-assad of syria should be left alone.

I hate using abusive words online,your comment was just too darn annoying to not get emotional.
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 19, 2014
MisterLongman:

In 2011 i was on their side but their f**k up too much.

They earn super huge salaries yet deny people who earn less than minimum age basic social services!

Pdp has ruled since 1999 yet we dont have programs to provide just the basic things the poor need to survive! Are they not Nigerians,oil money doesnt belong to the elites it belongs to all Nigerians and no Nigerian should be starving or have their kids out if school or dying of malaria and other curable diseases.

I dont come from a poor family but i know hiw i feel periodically when i go broke,and some kids dont get that feeling periodically,they have had it all their lives!
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 19, 2014
Mowyo:

What fact? Its like saying Baby Doc of haiti killed so many of his people so Bashar Al-assad of syria should be left alone.

I hate using abusive words online,your comment was just too darn annoying to not get emotional.
the initial post that started all these abuse was of the opinion that corruption started in this administration n that was the record i tried to set str8.
Dont get me wrong, an not saying that corruption is good, just saying that fact should remain fact
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 19, 2014
kennynelcon:

Most supporters ( Buhari ) are always bitter and your not an exception, I never said your family is cheap. Moreover my dad isn't a govt official. But I will never vote a man that said he will make Nigeria ungovernable for a president, because he lost. The old man's(Buhari) said he won't contest after 2011 but he just declared, the same will happen when he comes up with his promise if good governance . Also ask yourself why he is so desperate to get back to power to the extent of taking a loan (seeking false public sympathy ). The only reason Buhari will want to get back to power is for revenge and nothing else. And next time You type use moderate languages no swear words.

Oga Jonathan also said he wont contest a second term,if you need links you would get it.
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 19, 2014
francleanflexy:

the initial post that started all these abuse was of the opinion that corruption started in this administration n that was the record i tried to set str8.
Dont get me wrong, an not saying that corruption is good, just saying that fact should remain fact

Toor if you say so.

You were sounding like if others can be corrupt jonathan can be too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oh My God! Agbaje Is Leading!!! Upon All My Boasting / Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix) / Saturday: Niger Delta Avengers Are Twitting Several Attacks Right Now..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.