Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President (8625 Views)

Poll: Lagosians: Who will you vote for

Jonathan/Sambo: 26% (97 votes)
Buhari/Bakare: 54% (200 votes)
Ribadu/Adeola: 5% (22 votes)
Shekarau: 1% (4 votes)
Others: 0% (2 votes)
I'm not voting in Lagos: 11% (43 votes)
This poll has ended

Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully / Surprising : See How Nigerians Are Voting  on  Buhari's Delay In Forming A Govt / My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Wadeoye(m): 8:54am On Apr 05, 2011
If you are not from Lagos please don't vote as this will not in any way help your candidate in the election. The poll may give us an indication of how people will vote and can help the weak candidates to review their strategy before the D-day.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Wadeoye(m): 8:56am On Apr 05, 2011
I am based in Lagos - Ipaja area and I will be voting for BB come April 16.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by babytoun: 10:29am On Apr 05, 2011
ISOLO--------i will vote goodluck jonathan------not pdp
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by efisher(m): 10:31am On Apr 05, 2011
Lekki - GEJ
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by recoome(m): 10:40am On Apr 05, 2011
I'm from alimosho, and i'm voting 'The man wey sabi road'-GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN AZIKIWE/Arc. NAMADI SAMBO !
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by recoome(m): 10:40am On Apr 05, 2011
I'm from alimosho, and i'm voting 'The man wey sabi road'-GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN AZIKIWE/Arc. NAMADI SAMBO !
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by yrunvus: 11:41am On Apr 05, 2011
BB 2011 all the way
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by naso2(m): 11:46am On Apr 05, 2011
gej anytime.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by sheriffman(m): 11:47am On Apr 05, 2011
babytoun:

ISOLO--------i will vote goodluck jonathan------not pdp
Are U trying to make us laugh.GEJ=PDP
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by babytoun: 11:57am On Apr 05, 2011
^^^^^^^^^

Not at all. I am only trying to answer in advance, some set of posters that will soon come to say as usual "anything PDP is bad and anything the opposition offers is good"

The parties are not substantially different hence , my focus is on the candidates.

I am voting for GEJ not becuase he is in PDP, but because he is GEJ.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2011
Jarus, Ajah, BB
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by unlimited2(m): 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2011
Isolo
BB anytime
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by dayokanu(m): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2011
Dayokanu

Egbeda-Alimosho (by proxy)

BB2011
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by buzugee(m): 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2011
agege area boys head quarters

BB
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by otipratt(m): 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2011
Victoria Island, BB get's 70% of the votes in my ward
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by brotherly: 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2011
Ajao estate isolo------ GEJ ALL THE WAY AND I AM SURE 80% OF IGBOS IN MY ESTATE ARE SET TO DO SAME.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by buzugee(m): 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2011
brotherly:

Ajao estate isolo------ GEJ ALL THE WAY AND I AM SURE 80% OF IGBOS IN MY ESTATE  ARE SET TO DO SAME.
ITS A CULTURAL AFFILIATION WITH YALL ? RATHER THAN A PROGRESSIVE AFFILIATION ? thats a doggone shame
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by brotherly: 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^

Rubbish talk . AND what proof do you have that Buhari is more progressive than GEJ?

Most of us are voting against Buhari and we see GEJ as the only man that can stop him. Its way too dangerous to hand a complex country like Nigeria to a stiffnecked extremist like Buhari.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by appletango: 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2011
Ikoyi

I'll be voting BB
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2011
brotherly:

Ajao estate isolo------ GEJ ALL THE WAY AND I AM SURE 80% OF IGBOS IN MY ESTATE  ARE SET TO DO SAME.

PLS SPEAK FOR YOURSELF CAUSE 65% OF MY IGBO FRIENDS AND BROTHERS ARE FOR PROGRESSIVE CHANGE IN NIGERIA - BB ALL THE WAY!

ITS TIME WE KILL TRIBAL SENTIMENT AND BUILD NATIONAL UNITY AND DEVELOPMENT
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by buzugee(m): 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2011
brotherly:

^^^^^^^^^^

Rubbish talk . AND what proof do you have that Buhari is more progressive than GEJ?

Most of us are voting against Buhari and we see GEJ as the only man that can stop him. Its way too dangerous to hand a complex country like Nigeria to a stiffnecked extremist like Buhari.
the only stranglehold you can use to curb a COMPLEX COUNTRY , as you so eloquently put it, is by having a STIFFNECKED extremist. idiagbon was a stiffnecked extremist. best president we ever had. street was sparkling clean. you could eat suya of the streets when he was president (or so they say ) grin
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by buzugee(m): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2011
greateros:

PLS SPEAK FOR YOURSELF CAUSE 65% OF MY IGBO FRIENDS AND BROTHERS ARE FOR PROGRESSIVE CHANGE IN NIGERIA - BB ALL THE WAY!

i put a stamp on this post. signed sealed and delivered.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by AljUche: 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2011
i dey laff ooo

i am isale eko right now and i am voting BB 2011
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by OAM4J: 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2011
My family in Okota will massively be voting for BB.  cool
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2011
oyb

festac

bb2011

my children are growing up in a house full of generators, inverters, petrol

when lights goes my son says daddy the generator is off - this can't continue
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by brotherly: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2011
greateros:

I guess you are dreaming, when you wake up after april 16, i will be very pleased then to hear from you.

Kill tribal sentiment? Has Buhari killed his? why were PTF projects massively skewed to favour the core north? please dont tell me some renovation of schools and a few buses were bought in the south. We are talking of equity here. We are talking of percentages that can be defended anytime.

Kill tribal sentiment? So why is Buhari's campaign corely in the north ? why is he banking on a run-off election , where he can be named president of this country by just getting massive support from just a section of this country all because of the fraudulent voting population qouted for them?

Kill tribal sentiment? So why are some core PDP members bent on northern presidency to the tune of supporting an opposition candidate provided he is of northern extraction?

Kill tribal sentiment? so why are the talks of possible alliance presently going on between the northern candidates and not necessarily through their respective political parties?

Please , please and please note that a combination of factors will guide voter choices in this election-----progress, religious harmony, and tribe. yes tribe . THIS IS NIGERIA DONT ATTEMPT TO MAKE IT AMERICA OVERNIGHT. Yorubas that are sounding so objective now voted massively for OBJ against Buhari in 2003 even when OBJ literaly failed between 1999-2003. Now tell me what guided the choices of the most sophisticated and educated voting region?
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by appletango: 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2011
^^^
Please get your facts right. Yorubas NEVER voted for OBJ.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by brotherly: 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

will get real for once? TELL ME WHO YORUBAS VOTED FOR IN 2003
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by udezue(m): 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2011
Brotherly man CARRY GO.
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by leonaidas(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2011
Leonaidas --- Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria. BB4CHANGE. AHU!!!
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by AljUche: 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2011
brotherly:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

will get real for once? TELL ME WHO YORUBAS VOTED FOR IN 2003

their votes were split

where are you getting this non-sense from

yoruba this yoruba that, they did not vote for obj 1999 and 2003 it is a known fact

i was in lagos in 2003 and obj lost in SW but ofcourse he rigged it;

seriously u need to know your facts before you put it down undecided
Re: Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President by baslone: 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2011
BB and still reppin Gbagada! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ojukwu - The Economist / Newly Born Baby Looks Like Old Man, Mother Refuses To Feed (photos) Igberetv.com / Stop Quarrelling In Public — NEF To Northern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.