Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

[MUST READ] What Will You Do If You Are In The Situation This HOLY Girl Is In? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [MUST READ] What Will You Do If You Are In The Situation This HOLY Girl Is In? (2359 Views)

Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? / Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[MUST READ] What Will You Do If You Are In The Situation This HOLY Girl Is In? by MRpii(m): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
I Heard this shocking true life story from my friend and i wish to share it on Romance section!

It goes thus:
There was an uncle called uncle james and his sister Tayo[i forgot to ask if they were still existing ].
The sister had been searching for job for more than 6yrs and she was unable to get one.
Last year,her brother heard an advertisment that there was vacancies in one of the best company in Nigeria{Cocoa House} and she told her sister about the job! Tayo was very very glad but something was bothering her mind "will they give me the job this time"!.

She wrote an application letter to the company,she was asked to come for the interview with her CV.
She was very happy,the next morning,she woke up early,rushed down to the state where the company was located!!.
On getting there,she was asked to stay outside cos some people were already there before her arrival!!

After some hours of waiting,she was allowed to come in,she entered and she met the staff in charge,the staff checked her CV, He shouted"WHAT A EXCELLENT RESULT"
She was indeed happy,thinking she had already secured a Job.
The man said,Your results were very very excellent BUT!!:
<After the girl heard but,she was already panting>,
the employer said but you must do me a favour,She said but what favour can a poor girl like me offer you SIR.

The employer laughed out loud,he said i will carry you out for a day which might cost you just A single Night.
She was like 'but sir i can't do this am a true christian and i'm a sunday school teacher in my church and already got a FIANCE"
The reply the employer made was "Anytime you are ready to spend a night with me,you can easily come and secure the job, You are dismissed!!!"
she went home and narrated the whole story to her uncle. YOU WILL BE SUPRISE WITH THE UNCLE REPLY
"THE UNCLE SAID YOU ARE MAD AND A DISGRACE TO MY FAMILY"
"Your stupid boyfriend,had he ever bought you a PANT talkless of getting you A Job,if you can't spend a night with the emplyer then leave my house".

Help this young Holy Nigerian!
Assuming you are the one,what will you do and what will you advice her to do!
THANKS$
Re: [MUST READ] What Will You Do If You Are In The Situation This HOLY Girl Is In? by babyfaceafrica: 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
Heard this story before...well if I am the one go to my church to provide a job for me and I won't leave my fianceee or do anything without his consent...even if he says I should do it,I won't!!....he does not own my body God does!!!!!!!!
Re: [MUST READ] What Will You Do If You Are In The Situation This HOLY Girl Is In? by natas22: 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: [MUST READ] What Will You Do If You Are In The Situation This HOLY Girl Is In? by Sveen: 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
The uncle is right.
Re: [MUST READ] What Will You Do If You Are In The Situation This HOLY Girl Is In? by MRpii(m): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
In what way
Sveen:
The uncle is right.
Re: [MUST READ] What Will You Do If You Are In The Situation This HOLY Girl Is In? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sveen:
The uncle is right.
excuse me?
Re: [MUST READ] What Will You Do If You Are In The Situation This HOLY Girl Is In? by 25omega(m): 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
The question is why is she living with her uncle and not her own parents? why didn't she confide in her brother instead of the said uncle? where is the guarantee that she would actually get or keep the job if she does spend the night with the creep? Is her uncle not a christian? how many other women are going for the job and how is the uncle sure she was the only one to get that offer?

so.... if i want to have sex with lots of Nigerian graduates all i have to do is open an office and put out Ads with good pay and just ask for sex for the job?

1 Like

Re: [MUST READ] What Will You Do If You Are In The Situation This HOLY Girl Is In? by iPopAlomo(m): 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
lol... morality...
Re: [MUST READ] What Will You Do If You Are In The Situation This HOLY Girl Is In? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
iPopAlomo:
lol... morality...
Morality? But you smoke,weed and sleep with cheap prostitutes almost every damn day Is that what you call morality? Tell me something..I can comprehend that shit up there from you of all people.
Re: [MUST READ] What Will You Do If You Are In The Situation This HOLY Girl Is In? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
she doesn't need help....it's an easy case.

if she wants d job, she shld give what it takes to get d job..
if she cant give what it takes, she should search elsewhere.

but wait o, u said she is a holy girl? she shld pray na.
Re: [MUST READ] What Will You Do If You Are In The Situation This HOLY Girl Is In? by hahn(m): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
A "holy" girl that is already committing adultery with her bf. undecided

I guess the 2015 oxford learner's dictionary has been updated with the latest meaning of the word "holy"

1 Like

Re: [MUST READ] What Will You Do If You Are In The Situation This HOLY Girl Is In? by joe4christ(m): 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
She shouldn't only on the condition that she has never fvcked her BF before... Cos I hate hypocrites!
Re: [MUST READ] What Will You Do If You Are In The Situation This HOLY Girl Is In? by eyeview: 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
This is a fabricated story. I heard it many years ago but then it was as a joke. I guess someone has arranged it to have a true life story colouration.

But for anyone who finds herself in this;don't do it cos it will never stop. If you sleep your way into a job,you'll sleep your way to earn a promotion,when there's impending sack,you'll start donating your body to retain your job. And sadly,when the boss you've been sleeping with leaves,insecurity will push you to continue with the new boss even when you are married.
Many ladies in the corporate world who found themselves in this cycle get fed up and quit the job to save their marriage but there are still many in there today stuck in this cycle,hoping to come out but can't cos quitting it might see them lose out after being used for so long by 'ogas at the top'.
So don't even start. The blessings of the Lord maketh rich and addeth no sorrows.

2 Likes

Re: [MUST READ] What Will You Do If You Are In The Situation This HOLY Girl Is In? by Mznaett: 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
This story too sweet,brother tell me another one grin
Re: [MUST READ] What Will You Do If You Are In The Situation This HOLY Girl Is In? by Jayjay0(m): 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
Rubbish.. the girl is not ready for a job
If she truly want a job then she be ready to do what ever it takes to get one.
6 years and she haven't learn her lesson
Re: [MUST READ] What Will You Do If You Are In The Situation This HOLY Girl Is In? by tpiander: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
there is none Holy except God.
Re: [MUST READ] What Will You Do If You Are In The Situation This HOLY Girl Is In? by tpiander: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
@ topic

must she work in a "best" company?

why not look for jobs in regular companies.

op your story is too wishy washy.
Re: [MUST READ] What Will You Do If You Are In The Situation This HOLY Girl Is In? by therealdeal10: 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Maybe d employer was jst testing 2 knw her response, he might not necessarily spend d nite wit her. Evn at dat she's supposed 2 go 2 knw wat d man intentions r b4 saying NO. 9ija gals nd their paranoia attitude, who knws she might av jst lost her one shot of getting dat job
Re: [MUST READ] What Will You Do If You Are In The Situation This HOLY Girl Is In? by happyjuliet(f): 7:54am On Jul 31, 2015
She shouldn't fall 4 dis little test...God is testing her.
Re: [MUST READ] What Will You Do If You Are In The Situation This HOLY Girl Is In? by tpiander: 7:59am On Jul 31, 2015

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl / Guys, How Do You Control Attention In Public Places / Please Advise Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.