Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" (2430 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / My Encounter With A Useless Lady Whom I Took Out On A Date / Kenyan Man Cuts Off Penis, Says Its Useless To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by Morenike3(f): 11:55pm On Nov 13, 2008
Missy B:

Missy doesn't roll with such guys naa. tongue
Yes, you do. Saw you with him yest around the corner kiss

@Chika
right on wink
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by Morenike3(f): 11:57pm On Nov 13, 2008
LadyT:

Morenike darling you must never hit a man!

If he starts beating you it wont be funny!

Just walk away.

Then call and rain insults on his head LMAO
lmaoooooooooooooooo, beat a man ke? Am not mad.

I know the limit of my strength and how fast I can run. B.T.W, y'all, don't ever run in high heels cry cry

hehehe, you're crazy. I go jejely leave the scene afta he don beat me, then call him later on to tell him how much he hurts? nah.

Or, I can accidentally got slapped by him and report am to the cops tongue tongue jk jk
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by MissyB1(m): 12:05am On Nov 14, 2008
Saw me ke??
I only saw him for the last time yest::::::I said Goodbye last night.
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by Boome2(f): 12:29am On Nov 14, 2008
@ Mr N-gauge: I have never beaten anyone in my life and i would never advise anyone to do so,

This post is not about encouraging women to beat their boyfriends/husbands,
Yes, i beat him up, it is wrong, but for some reason I dont regret it AT ALL, HE DESERVED IT, as evil it may sound,

I know what i went thru and if i should start writing everything down, we will be here till sunday
Yes it is partly my fault cos i should have left him immediately, but i didnt
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by eldee(m): 12:31am On Nov 14, 2008
Boom-e:

@ Mr N-gauge: I have never beaten anyone in my life and i would never advise anyone to do so,

This post is not about encouraging women to beat their boyfriends/husbands,
Yes, i beat him up, it is wrong, but for some reason I don't regret it AT ALL, HE DESERVED IT, as evil it may sound,
I know what i went through and if i should start writing everything down, we will be here till sunday
Yes it is partly my fault because i should have left him immediately, but i didnt
You beat up a man??
I don't know which is more hilarious, you beating him up or the fact that you can proudly say it in public undecided undecided
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by Akinagirl(f): 1:04am On Nov 14, 2008
Lol, halarious grin Ah well, you could have just left him instead of beating him, sucks for him though. tongue
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by TOYOSI20(f): 3:16am On Nov 14, 2008
@ OP,

Na wa, we are all only human, I understand that, but na man now, take am easy. . . . . shocked

I'm sure u'll find someone else out there that'll treat u better. cool
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by chika98: 3:18am On Nov 14, 2008
Toyosi: U are a gorgeous chic. Are you mixed?
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by nguage(m): 3:23am On Nov 14, 2008
chika98:

Yeah and she is just as beautiful in the inside. That's my girl.
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by TOYOSI20(f): 3:26am On Nov 14, 2008
chika98:

Thanks Chika kiss, love that name,. . . . . . . my mom is, and yup ^ that's my Babe, lol kiss
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by chika98: 3:27am On Nov 14, 2008
TOYOSI20:

Thanks Chika kiss, love that name,. . . . . . . my mom is, and yup ^ that's my Babe, lol kiss

lol. I will make you my in law. lol

[size=5pt]Are you lot really dating or just internet play?[/size]
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by jgirl3: 3:32am On Nov 14, 2008

i have allowed things to pile up inside of me for over a year. what did i do went over his house, beat the shit out of him and now i feel good to move on LOL
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

DANG GIRL! I feel like you really showed him. . .
You got my respect whether this is true or not.
It's very hilarious grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by TOYOSI20(f): 3:34am On Nov 14, 2008
Chika, lol. . . . . . . . . . . . I'm a very private person, like to keep my things under wraps,  kiss

. . . . . . . . But I have a very single cousin tho, looks just like me,. . . . . . tongue
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by chika98: 3:39am On Nov 14, 2008
Aren't we all Anyways. . . . I don't want any substitute . I understand anyways. tongue I wanna be cute like you when i grow up cheesy
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by nguage(m): 3:41am On Nov 14, 2008
chika98:

Aren't we all Anyways. . . . I don't want any substitute . I understand anyways. tongue I want to be cute like you when i grow up cheesy

Okay, this has to end NOW! I don't like where this conversation is heading.
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by TOYOSI20(f): 3:45am On Nov 14, 2008
lol. . . . . Chika, don't know what to tell u. . . . . . . . . embarassed tongue

thanks,. . . . . . . . all the "Chikas" I know are gorgeous, I'm sure u're no exception. wink

@ Babe,

kiss
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by chika98: 3:46am On Nov 14, 2008
n-guage:

Okay, this has to end NOW! I don't like the where this conversation is heading.

Calm down oh small one. She's still yours .

TOYOSI20:

lol. . . . . Chika, don't know what to tell u. . . . . . . . . embarassed tongue

thanks,. . . . . . . . all the "Chikas" I know are gorgeous, I'm sure u're no exception. wink

@ Babe,

kiss

Awwww. She's tryna make me feel better.
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by TOYOSI20(f): 3:50am On Nov 14, 2008
It's only right I do that. . . . . . wink
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by chika98: 4:46am On Nov 14, 2008
Such a nice girl too. grin
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by tRoOE(f): 2:28am On Nov 15, 2008
[size=13pt]@poster
ahahah ROTFLMFAO
So what after the beating, does he cry grin grin
what do you beat him with, and how long does the beating last
oh boy you've got balls tongue
[/size]
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 15, 2008
I'll gladly beat up a guy. cheesy
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by chika98: 2:40am On Nov 15, 2008
stillwater:

I'll gladly beat up a guy. cheesy

Sauron: Your chic has violent tendencies . . lol
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by Sauron1: 2:44am On Nov 15, 2008
chika98:

Sauron: Your chic has violent tendencies . . lol

It's a facade. . . . .She's a sheep in wolf's clothing.
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by chika98: 2:51am On Nov 15, 2008
~Sauron~:

It's a facade. . . . .She's a sheep in wolf's clothing.

So long as you can defend yourself sha.
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by Sauron1: 2:55am On Nov 15, 2008
chika98:

So long as you can defend yourself sha.

Defend maself??
She's no threat at all. . . . . .Rodents make her whimper.
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by chika98: 3:00am On Nov 15, 2008
~Sauron~:

Defend maself??
She's no threat at all. . . . . .Rodents make her whimper.

lol. . . this dude am kinda e-crushing on ya.
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by Sauron1: 3:09am On Nov 15, 2008
chika98:

lol. . . this dude am kind of e-crushing on ya.

Mint!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by chika98: 3:10am On Nov 15, 2008
~Sauron~:

Mint!!!!!!! cheesy
meaning? undecided
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by Sauron1: 3:13am On Nov 15, 2008
chika98:

meaning? undecided

Perfect, fresh, first class, excellent, unmarked, brand new.
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by chika98: 3:15am On Nov 15, 2008
~Sauron~:

Perfect, fresh, first class, excellent, unmarked, brand new.

Hmmm. I see
Re: Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" by sinie: 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2010
u beat him up? ah babe. u r my role model grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl / Couple Jailed For Having Sex With Their Children / APC VS PDP Come Feb 14 ,2015, Who Is Going To Win? Ur Votes Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.