Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

My Encounter With A Useless Lady Whom I Took Out On A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Useless Lady Whom I Took Out On A Date (1729 Views)

Man Shocked As Girl He Took Out On Date Run Away, Cos He Couldn't Pay Malt(pic / Guy Exposes Lady Whom He Slept With & Gave N20K But Then Stole His Iphone 7 / Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With A Useless Lady Whom I Took Out On A Date by lordkit3(m): 10:34am On Jan 20, 2016
So, I took a girl out on a date and after we finished
eating, I went to pay for the food we ate, the waiter
didn't have 500 naira change to give me. I asked
the girl to sit let's wait for the waiter to go look for
change, and surprisingly she said I was
embarrasing her, that I should act like a big boy
and leave the change for the waiter...
Is she crazy?
Does she know the things 500 naira can do? I
guess she doesn't
Well, let me highlight few of the things 500 naira
can do incase she doesn't know...
500 naira can buy you 5 loaves of bread and two
fishes, if you are lucky to have Jesus around, you
will feed 5000 people..Is that the money she want
me to leave?
Sardine= N150, indomie (hungry man size) =
N100, 2 eggs = N60, plastic Coke = 100. Total
N410, and you say 500 naira na small money?
500 naira that I'll use to buy 3 albums & good
earpiece?
Rice N100, beans N50, meat N100, plastic malt
N100 and remaining 150 to play Nairabet,...and
she say 500 naira na chicken change? I swear she
no well
Half carton of Indomie sef is N500 naira shey u
know?
Do you know how many players Arsene Wenger of
Arsenal will buy with 500 Naira?........
The most annoying thing is that its possible that
this girl has never given 500 naira offering for
church oo.......
See, on a serious note...you won't know the
value of 500 naira, untill you borrow 500 naira
credit from MTN and you have to pay back.
She angrily left but I waited for 35mins and
collected my 500naira balance........... Cuz i'm
real.
Read the full story click http://doncareblog.ga/forum2_theme_111150111.xhtml?tema=63

source: http://doncareblog.ga/forum2_theme_111150111.xhtml?tema=63
Re: My Encounter With A Useless Lady Whom I Took Out On A Date by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 20, 2016
HMMMM
Re: My Encounter With A Useless Lady Whom I Took Out On A Date by ekundayoalo(m): 10:40am On Jan 20, 2016
No mind those girls, dem go dey feel like dangote's pikin and no be dem go settle the bill o. Some of them get manners though while some are just beautiful fools smh. That's why i no dey look face in time like dis because no be ur money i pay so its my money and me only can decide to live it or not.
But op, u too should have gn back for ur change na, u waited for too long na, it's a date remember.
Re: My Encounter With A Useless Lady Whom I Took Out On A Date by Junior66(m): 10:40am On Jan 20, 2016
you spent 35 minutes waiting for just N500? You deserve a slap. E too much na.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Useless Lady Whom I Took Out On A Date by Strahovski1(m): 10:41am On Jan 20, 2016
I stopped reading the moment I saw the N500 balance part. C'mon be a man. You can ignore the N500. It won't kill you. You don't have to announce that you are broke and N500 is your bus fare back home.

Sometimes you have to ignore such things especially on a date. Judging by the society you are you can easily come back for the balance later that day not sitting and waiting like some broke ass

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Useless Lady Whom I Took Out On A Date by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 20, 2016
undecided what is this?
Re: My Encounter With A Useless Lady Whom I Took Out On A Date by ekundayoalo(m): 10:56am On Jan 20, 2016
Junior66:
I think this issue is not just about the 500naira but the lady wanna make decision for him. Let's face it bro. does the babe know his pocket so why should she expect him to just live his money. Maybe the op should have later gn back for his change though instead of keeping the girl waiting
Re: My Encounter With A Useless Lady Whom I Took Out On A Date by lordkit3(m): 10:59am On Jan 20, 2016
ekundayoalo:
No mind those girls, dem go dey feel like dangote's pikin and no be dem go settle the bill o. Some of them get manners though while some are just beautiful fools smh. That's why i no dey look face in time like dis because no be ur money i pay so its my money and me only can decide to live it or not. Dassur
yes oo bro
Re: My Encounter With A Useless Lady Whom I Took Out On A Date by lordkit3(m): 11:00am On Jan 20, 2016
Junior66:
i deserve slap, can u send me mtn card just 200naira ? Rich man

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Useless Lady Whom I Took Out On A Date by lordkit3(m): 11:01am On Jan 20, 2016
Strahovski1:
I stopped reading the moment I saw the N500 balance part. C'mon be a man. You can ignore the N500. It won't kill you. You don't have to announce that you are broke and N500 is your bus fare back home.

Sometimes you have to ignore such things especially on a date. Judging by the society you are you can easily come back for the balance later that day not sitting and waiting like some broke ass
hhmmmm
Re: My Encounter With A Useless Lady Whom I Took Out On A Date by lordkit3(m): 11:02am On Jan 20, 2016
ekundayoalo:
I think this issue is not just about the 500naira but the lady wanna make decision for him. Let's face it bro. does the babe know his pocket so why should she expect him to just live his money. Maybe the op should have later gn back for his change though instead of keeping the girl waiting
distance is far
Re: My Encounter With A Useless Lady Whom I Took Out On A Date by Bisjosh(f): 11:04am On Jan 20, 2016
I blame women that date your type.
I even dash people change. There's no biggie there cos I know am helping someone at that point.

Now everyone here knows you are broke. Smh! undecided
Re: My Encounter With A Useless Lady Whom I Took Out On A Date by Junior66(m): 11:04am On Jan 20, 2016
lordkit3:
i deserve slap, can u send me mtn card just 200naira ? Rich man
you should have come bak to get ur change. even ur wife will not wait for u for 35 minutes.
Re: My Encounter With A Useless Lady Whom I Took Out On A Date by jashar(f): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
undecided
*loud hiss*

OP, 500 is a lot of money. No mind the hypocrites wey full here. undecided
Re: My Encounter With A Useless Lady Whom I Took Out On A Date by Cockyzy(m): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
@poster: you furk up ooo.. Why you still day play by society rule..society make no get your interest at heart but to make you emasculate yourself in the eyes of females. Think of it,how much that same girl don help you make when you come day waste money ontop her head? Dont tell me you do it for s3x,because she is just a masturb@tion toy,her only use is for friction.
Re: My Encounter With A Useless Lady Whom I Took Out On A Date by SkinnyDude(m): 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
Cockyzy:
@poster: you furk up ooo.. Why you still day play by society rule..society make no get your interest at heart but to make you emasculate yourself in the eyes of females. Think of it,how much that same girl don help you make when you come day waste money ontop her head? Dont tell me you do it for s3x,because she is just a masturb@tion toy,her only use is for friction.
u never feel hot and wet puzzy before...
Re: My Encounter With A Useless Lady Whom I Took Out On A Date by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
The girl isn't useless but you are undecided

Why you carry a better packaged babe go date when you know say you broke undecided undecided

you embarrassed the babe nah undecided
Re: My Encounter With A Useless Lady Whom I Took Out On A Date by YemziAdez(m): 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
tongue[quote author=Diddyydiva post=42173558]The girl isn't useless but you are undecided

Why you carry a better packaged babe go date when you know say you broke undecided undecided

you embarrassed the babe nah undecided[/quote
Lol....but ladies can do lipsrsealed[quote author=Diddyydiva post=42173558]The girl isn't useless but you are undecided

you embarrassed the babe nah undecided[/quote
Lol....but ladies can do
Re: My Encounter With A Useless Lady Whom I Took Out On A Date by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
when will you have sense

(1) (Reply)

This Lady Wants To Sell Her Virginity For N46m, Is It Worth It? (see More Photos / 11 Ways To Know He Truly Loves You / Map That Show's How American Celebrities Dated Their Selves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.