Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,958 members, 7,956,605 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:02 PM

Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age (3316 Views)

How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You / My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age by rapnizzy(m): 8:48am On Aug 03, 2006
Tsup every one!!What would you do if the girl ur dating told a lie about her age, saying she was younger but later told you after a long while that shes older than what she said (and u luv her), wat wuld you do
please i need ur contributionssssssss.
thanks a zillionnnnnn
Re: Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age by janetgurl: 8:52am On Aug 03, 2006
tell her she's a liar,and if i really love him/her
and i accept it
Re: Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age by rapnizzy(m): 9:05am On Aug 03, 2006
janet gurl, suppose ur boyfrend told u he was younger wat would you do, ??
Re: Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age by janetgurl: 9:07am On Aug 03, 2006
well,i would just be shocked and maybe dumpt him
and if i really love him age doesnt matter
wi illw accpet him
Re: Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age by rapnizzy(m): 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2006
a frend of mine told me that age is just a number, but why shuld she lie in the first place, /
Re: Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age by kiki(f): 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2006
people still do that well if my boyfriend did it better be 4 a good reason and if it is or not i ain't gon dump him but he's got to earn my trust back because if he can lie bout his age he can lie bout anythin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age by Busta(f): 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2006
older than u with how many yrs? 10? 5? 2?
Re: Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age by Cleofel(f): 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2006
if i really love him i will find a place in my heart to 4give him cuz i think in love age is just a number
Re: Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age by dondele(m): 11:34pm On Aug 03, 2006
there is nothing to forgive, and so what he or she lied? she just wanted to be with you and had to lie to be with you and you apparently like her so just forget it and go on with the relationship.
Re: Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age by Cleofel(f): 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2006
I AGREE WITH U BUT HE LIED TO HIM IN THE 1st PLACE.LIEING IS A SIN
Re: Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age by dondele(m): 11:38pm On Aug 03, 2006
yeah, i know but that doesnt mean he shud take it as a big deal.
Re: Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age by Damest09(f): 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2006
Nothing to forgive, if she can't be honest at the beginning when will she be. A guy does that to me and i kicked his ass even by just a text message.
Re: Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age by dondele(m): 11:40pm On Aug 03, 2006
and u say u loved him ehh? what a joke.
Re: Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age by iice(f): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2006
If u love the person, the age would not make a difference. But personally i hate lies, so just tell me straight up whats up b4 we get serious.
Re: Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age by akniy(m): 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2006
someone did same to me. if u love her just forgive otherwise forget it
Re: Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age by m4malik(m): 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2006
I was told that a lie is a last resort for a guy; but it's first aid for a gurl. She used it, so if her guy can't heal from that, too bad - he's the one with the problem.
Re: Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age by justkunmi(m): 8:44am On Aug 05, 2006
You guys talk about lieing as a big sin. But i av to tell girls something, if a guy lies to a girl bout his age,then he really really loves d girl.U only lie to those u dont want d truth to hurt.U lie to those u love.He could av jus said his age and not care about wat u think about it.But he if lies to you,dat means he is afraid he might lose u if he says d truth, kinda complicated but its d truth. So if a guy lies to a girl about his age,he sincerely loves her and she should forgive him if she finds out he lied.

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age by iice(f): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2006
Keep deceiving yasef
Re: Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age by Hardware(m): 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2006
iice
This is not a matter of decieving, that is how it is
Pls, iice, u always contribute to d matters and always be online . pls I will lik to know ur yahoo messanger
This is Hardware 4 u
Re: Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age by iice(f): 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2006
You cant actually think that lying to someone you love is a sign of love? LOL pity the girl who believes that baloney that's being fed to her. It's funny that one can think that he lies for you ahahahaha. And later when she finds out that its a lie, its worst than not even telling her in the first place. Ladies n Gents if u believe that someone lies to you out of love, well good for you and hope that works out well for u.
Re: Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age by Hardware(m): 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2006
iice,
Why u dont want to tel me your yahoo messanger, you are so gridy sa, any way
Hardware for u
Re: Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age by needeeg(m): 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2006
but if u meet a gurl 4rm the very first day and u look into her very well u can tel her age u know,
Re: Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age by iice(f): 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2006
I dont believe that wink
Re: Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age by needeeg(m): 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2006
iice:

I don't believe that wink
cos ur younger than ur age ennnnn?
Re: Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age by iice(f): 8:05am On Aug 06, 2006
needeeg:

because your younger than your age ennnnn?
How is the possible? undecided
Re: Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age by tEsLim(m): 10:20am On Sep 10, 2007
ladies are so stupid with their little lies. lies to protect temporary situations while building permanent relationships. it'll all go down
Re: Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age by benit(f): 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2007
You may wish to continue the relationship if you truly love her but be ready for more revelations.
Re: Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age by CrazyMan(m): 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2007
A girl can't lie to me about her age. If I look at her face, I would be able to access her age.
Re: Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age by ssRhino: 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2007
crazykid, get real, there are something called a baby face
Re: Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age by BABEELOVE(f): 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2007
What has that got to do with her "functionality"? undecided
Re: Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age by lololo(m): 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2007
lie lie love, na wow ooh
Re: Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age by Citizen1(f): 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2007
I know someone who did just that. And from her story, I can say one or 2 things.
It wasn't something she expected to get serious. Afterall, how many ladies will tell u their ages? (dear mama included)
And then when it got serious, she felt it was a good idea to let him know: because she loved him and wanted him to know.
Well, dear loverboy came up with all sorts of allegations and took off.
Guys if a lady lets u know after all that time, doesn't it tell u she truly loves u? Age is nothing but a number. That was her only offence, he said. And could never trust her again. Finally what was the "ammended" age difference? He was still older by about 6 months.
Annoyingly, she's yet to get over him after 3 years angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? / I Won't Go Close To Any Port Harcourt Girl With A NEPA Pole / Sex On First Day,share Ur Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.