Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

I Won't Go Close To Any Port Harcourt Girl With A NEPA Pole - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Won't Go Close To Any Port Harcourt Girl With A NEPA Pole (3236 Views)

"I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won't Go Close To Any Port Harcourt Girl With A NEPA Pole by ashmanpolo: 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
On my Resume, I'm going to include "Dated Port Harcourt babe" so that the employer can know that I'll be able to handle any other thing in this world.

Reminiscing on how my four years plus relationship ended with my PH ex, I decided to chill out in Genesis - 3rd floor at Sky Bar. After all it's TGIF. With full confidence I ordered for Black Label and a can coke. Bartender opens the drinks. How much? The Manchi said 13k. Goose pimples busted out of my skin by force. Black Label 12k, can coke 1k. Na the coke own provoke me pass.

I looked behind me, the other Bartender was harassing a young pretty fresh looking damsel to pay up, he wanted to close his account and close for the day. The girl looked so Pulchritudinous. I couldn't bear the embarrassment. I walked up to their table as a Good Samaritan, I started yelling at the Bartender.

"You have no right to talk to this angel that way. Are you crazy? Don't be silly (trying hard to impress the girl). How much is she even owing you? I asked as I dipped my hand into my pocket to bring out cash.
The Bartender replied me as quickly as possible

"Her balance is 37k. The man sitting down with her dropped 10k and left since 4pm. She said his number is switched off now. She ate full chicken and chips, grilled fish with Potatoes and two bottles of Baileys.
Wtf! Her bill was rivaling my Kid sister's tuition.

Quickly I brought out my phone from my pocket and started forming call... "Nonso, I said give me two minutes I'll be with you ah ah" I was pretending to be making the call and moving slowly back to my seat.

Thunder faya Satan left leg. Na me go come inherit 37k for this harsh Buhari Economy? Lol. Even if na Nikki Minaj she be. No way o.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won't Go Close To Any Port Harcourt Girl With A NEPA Pole by DoroMega: 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
dryyyyyyyyy..............

1 Like

Re: I Won't Go Close To Any Port Harcourt Girl With A NEPA Pole by ashmanpolo: 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
DoroMega:
Monkey

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won't Go Close To Any Port Harcourt Girl With A NEPA Pole by iLovePusssy: 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
lmao... see ya life, if it were a fellow guy now.. yhu 4 nor even kno sey human being dey der...

1 Like

Re: I Won't Go Close To Any Port Harcourt Girl With A NEPA Pole by DoroMega: 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
ashmanpolo:

Monkey

grin grin E pain am oh, Ostralopithecus lyk you
Re: I Won't Go Close To Any Port Harcourt Girl With A NEPA Pole by ashmanpolo: 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
iLovePusssy:
lmao... see ya life, if it were a fellow guy now.. yhu 4 nor even kno sey human being dey der...

Women are meant to be treated well na
Re: I Won't Go Close To Any Port Harcourt Girl With A NEPA Pole by ashmanpolo: 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
DoroMega:

grin grin E pain am oh, Ostralopithecus lyk you

Lol. I dey sky bar now dey shayo come join me see wetin I dey talk. It's Friday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won't Go Close To Any Port Harcourt Girl With A NEPA Pole by yanabasee(m): 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
Lol..... Funny but still not funny enough... If u've dated a PH girl and u're there fanning urself... After u marry IMO lady... She'll use u for rituals...
Re: I Won't Go Close To Any Port Harcourt Girl With A NEPA Pole by DoroMega: 10:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
ashmanpolo:

Lol. I dey sky bar now dey shayo come join me see wetin I dey talk. It's Friday.

Nufin do you jare, enjoy yourself...

1 Like

Re: I Won't Go Close To Any Port Harcourt Girl With A NEPA Pole by iLovePusssy: 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
ashmanpolo:

Women are meant to be treated well na
ah agree with yhu on dah bruh.. from ur story tho, seems ur nt rili a nyc guy,yhu wer juz acting up, nd yhu got served for real.
Re: I Won't Go Close To Any Port Harcourt Girl With A NEPA Pole by ashmanpolo: 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
DoroMega:

Nufin do you jare, enjoy yourself...

Na so bro. #na Godwin#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won't Go Close To Any Port Harcourt Girl With A NEPA Pole by ashmanpolo: 10:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
iLovePusssy:

ah agree with yhu on dah bruh.. from ur story tho, seems ur nt rili a nyc guy,yhu wer juz acting up, nd yhu got served for real.

Actually I'm a very nice person. Sometimes even my friends marvel at my generosity BUT how can a girl in her right senses consume 47k on an outing with a man. That's heartless and the guy prolly left her here b/c of the bill

6 Likes

Re: I Won't Go Close To Any Port Harcourt Girl With A NEPA Pole by iLovePusssy: 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
ashmanpolo:

Actually I'm a very nice person. Sometimes even my friends marvel at my generosity BUT how can a girl in her right senses consume 47k on an outing with a man. That's heartless and the guy prolly left her here b/c of the bill
lol... if na naija girls, juz forget bruh!! they see men as atm machines. dem nor de pity guys @ all.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Go Close To Any Port Harcourt Girl With A NEPA Pole by donholy28(m): 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
yanabasee:
Lol..... Funny but still not funny enough... If u've dated a PH girl and u're there fanning urself... After u marry IMO lady... She'll use u for rituals...
Bia no be IMO girl...na owerri girl
Re: I Won't Go Close To Any Port Harcourt Girl With A NEPA Pole by yanabasee(m): 11:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
donholy28:
Bia no be IMO girl...na owerri girl

grin all join grin
Re: I Won't Go Close To Any Port Harcourt Girl With A NEPA Pole by Truth24(m): 11:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
ashmanpolo:
Monkey
The dude is ryt! U're as dry as Harmattan
Re: I Won't Go Close To Any Port Harcourt Girl With A NEPA Pole by ashmanpolo: 11:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
Truth24:

The dude is ryt! U're as dry as Harmattan

No vex sir. I'll be wet next time. Oya run back to your cage

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Won't Go Close To Any Port Harcourt Girl With A NEPA Pole by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 19, 2015
DoroMega:
Its not supposed to be funny na tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won't Go Close To Any Port Harcourt Girl With A NEPA Pole by Truckpusher(m): 1:11am On Sep 19, 2015
Op ,you have a point jare.

That was how one girl got a bill of 75k in Royal residence Piazza bar and the mumu that brought her there was nowhere to be found. grin

They took her phones,hand bag and any valuable thing yet these items couldn't even foot the bill.Some girls are just heartless and of course there are guys that won't hesitate in leaving them stranded but again it shouldn't be too hard to tell your date that you're not willing to spend more than this amount if you notice that she's got no etiquette. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Won't Go Close To Any Port Harcourt Girl With A NEPA Pole by Nobody: 4:17am On Sep 19, 2015
Don't start what u cnt finsh..U r worse than her#Forming what u r not#
Re: I Won't Go Close To Any Port Harcourt Girl With A NEPA Pole by bobbyluis(m): 9:04am On Sep 19, 2015
Op na u find trouble o
Re: I Won't Go Close To Any Port Harcourt Girl With A NEPA Pole by wizzprince(m): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hw much 4 dis land
Re: I Won't Go Close To Any Port Harcourt Girl With A NEPA Pole by hedonistic: 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
Oga Titus and Madam Titus situation. Perfect match for each other.
Re: I Won't Go Close To Any Port Harcourt Girl With A NEPA Pole by 400billionman: 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
WeedSeller:
Don't start what u cnt finsh..U r worse than her#Forming what u r not#

Exactly, why would i take a girl to such a restaurant ?
Even if i earn N500k daily.
Re: I Won't Go Close To Any Port Harcourt Girl With A NEPA Pole by ExperTrait(m): 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
ashmanpolo:
On my Resume, I'm going to include "Dated Port Harcourt babe" so that the employer can know that I'll be able to handle any other thing in this world.

Reminiscing on how my four years plus relationship ended with my PH ex, I decided to chill out in Genesis - 3rd floor at Sky Bar. After all it's TGIF. With full confidence I ordered for Black Label and a can coke. Bartender opens the drinks. How much? The Manchi said 13k. Goose pimples busted out of my skin by force. Black Label 12k, can coke 1k. Na the coke own provoke me pass.

I looked behind me, the other Bartender was harassing a young pretty fresh looking damsel to pay up, he wanted to close his account and close for the day. The girl looked so Pulchritudinous. I couldn't bear the embarrassment. I walked up to their table as a Good Samaritan, I started yelling at the Bartender.

"You have no right to talk to this angel that way. Are you crazy? Don't be silly (trying hard to impress the girl). How much is she even owing you? I asked as I dipped my hand into my pocket to bring out cash.
The Bartender replied me as quickly as possible

"Her balance is 37k. The man sitting down with her dropped 10k and left since 4pm. She said his number is switched off now. She ate full chicken and chips, grilled fish with Potatoes and two bottles of Baileys.
Wtf! Her bill was rivaling my Kid sister's tuition.

Quickly I brought out my phone from my pocket and started forming call... "Nonso, I said give me two minutes I'll be with you ah ah" I was pretending to be making the call and moving slowly back to my seat.

Thunder faya Satan left leg. Na me go come inherit 37k for this harsh Buhari Economy? Lol. Even if na Nikki Minaj she be. No way o.

e no sweet joor

(1) (Reply)

25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. / Check Out These 4 Tall Ukrainian Hot Ladies / Annoying Things Nigerians Say (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.