Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

How Romantic Can A Girl With Masculine Voice Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Romantic Can A Girl With Masculine Voice Be? (1489 Views)

How Romantic Are You? / Lesbians Spotted In Super Falcons (how Romantic!) / How Romantic are Nigerian Men (and Women)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Romantic Can A Girl With Masculine Voice Be? by tuns2s: 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
Walking down the road some days ago, I saw some guys exchanging pleasantries with each other. One of the guy was with one beautiful lady and the other guy introduced himself to the lady and the lady responded 'I'm Miracle' with a deep masculine voice. I was forced to look back at her then I went my way.
After this incident I've been trying to answer these questions:
1. How romantic can it be when having an affair with girl that has such a voice?
2. How mature can a guy play in such a relationship especially where one is in a social gathering with her?
3. Can you forgo beauty for such a voice?
4. As a parent, what will be your take if your son present such a lady to you for marriage?
A sincere answer...please
Re: How Romantic Can A Girl With Masculine Voice Be? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
IT'S A BIG TURN-OFF.. I RATHER HAVE A LADY THAT IS NOT GOOD LOOKING BUT HAS FEMININE VOICE, THAN A BEAUTIFUL LADY WITH A MASCULINE VOICE... IT' S A NO NO... THAT IS EVEN THE FIRST THING I LIKE ABOUT FEMALES.. THIER BABY-LADY LIKE VOICE...

1 Like

Re: How Romantic Can A Girl With Masculine Voice Be? by Tymax(m): 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
Eeya, and some of dem dey fine o. But that voice shaaaa. cheesy I don't think I can date a babe like that.
Re: How Romantic Can A Girl With Masculine Voice Be? by djeezy(m): 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
I cannot fathom. I think it's a turn off.
Re: How Romantic Can A Girl With Masculine Voice Be? by boboLIL(m): 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
Nawa oo,,, if ah cari coarse voice, mai babe go cari too...ts nat romantic atall,,,,

1 Like

Re: How Romantic Can A Girl With Masculine Voice Be? by Mayydayy(m): 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
this one strong o
Re: How Romantic Can A Girl With Masculine Voice Be? by destante(f): 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
well some ladies get away with it.
Vickie, a former OAP at cool FM Lagos who is now in beat FM ib, is a perfect example with men always complimenting her voice.
Re: How Romantic Can A Girl With Masculine Voice Be? by nickz(m): 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
lol.....one pmt chick like that,as deep as my voice is sounds more feminine than hers...
when she comes visiting,her bass voice dey calm the spirit of my bros very aggresive dog downcheesy
chicks like that at super cute tho and sexysmiley

but i just can't iimagine having s3x with her and she's screaming 'faster'gringrincheesylipsrsealed(God forgive me sad )

4 Likes

Re: How Romantic Can A Girl With Masculine Voice Be? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
Lol..
Re: How Romantic Can A Girl With Masculine Voice Be? by tuns2s: 10:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
djeezy:
I cannot fathom. I think it's a turn off.
Mayydayy:
this one strong o

Like seriously...
Re: How Romantic Can A Girl With Masculine Voice Be? by major466(m): 1:03am On Oct 19, 2014
Imagine when both are arguing, you will think its two men fighting.
Re: How Romantic Can A Girl With Masculine Voice Be? by grinface98(m): 7:16am On Oct 19, 2014
major466:
Imagine when both are arguing, you will think its two men fighting.
LWKMD!
Re: How Romantic Can A Girl With Masculine Voice Be? by Onmason(m): 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
As 4 me, I av only four interests- headlights. Bonnet, face and character. Weda d voice sounds like thunder doesn't matter. For me 2 chase a babe wt ugly face, level chest, flat baka but angelic voice? She no see me at all! Am waiting for d time wen seven virgins will walk up to me and beg jus 2 bear my name!! I don wait tire abeg make una hurry ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: How Romantic Can A Girl With Masculine Voice Be? by helphelp: 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
One man's meat is another man's poison...

My padi babe voice thick pass all of us own combined. But my padi love im babe die

Ko kan aye
Re: How Romantic Can A Girl With Masculine Voice Be? by tayoxx(m): 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
d tin dey makesense o....I luv it
Re: How Romantic Can A Girl With Masculine Voice Be? by Begonia(m): 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
**claps hands** See discrimination oh! Hmm.. anyway, I'm sure most of those women don't care much about your opinions.. smiley
Re: How Romantic Can A Girl With Masculine Voice Be? by tuns2s: 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
Begonia:
**claps hands** See discrimination oh! Hmm.. anyway, I'm sure most of those women don't care much about your opinions.. smiley

This is no discrimination... I'm only seeking people's opinion... It can go either way... Please, don't take it personal... I'm sorry if you don't feel right with it...

1 Like

Re: How Romantic Can A Girl With Masculine Voice Be? by iamdotune(m): 11:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
Today i saw this chick wif nice b00bs n soweet asš grin approached n said excuse me your goin my way mind if i walk with you? N she replied "no i dont mind" (in segun arinze) voice embarassed naso i scream yehhh yehhh help help!! Inside my mind cry
Re: How Romantic Can A Girl With Masculine Voice Be? by tuns2s: 12:38am On Oct 27, 2014
Tymax:
Eeya, and some of dem dey fine o. But that voice shaaaa. cheesy I don't think I can date a babe like that.

It is true that most of them turn out to be very submissive, respectful, reliable, tolerant and supportive to their spouse...
Re: How Romantic Can A Girl With Masculine Voice Be? by ENIGMA24(m): 2:24am On Oct 27, 2014
SHE can't be romantic cha cha.....Because everytin she would Say would sound Like a THREAT...GIRL: Baby Can We Go to D cinema this weekend ME: yes Sir cry
Re: How Romantic Can A Girl With Masculine Voice Be? by mekuilis(m): 9:21am On Oct 27, 2014
nickz:
lol.....one pmt chick like that,as deep as my voice is sounds more feminine than hers...
when she comes visiting,her bass voice dey calm the spirit of my bros very aggresive dog downcheesy
chicks like that at super cute tho and sexysmiley

but i just can't iimagine having s3x with her and she's screaming 'faster'gringrincheesylipsrsealed(God forgive me sad )

Hahahahaha...you are sick,guy!

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Sending Nude In Chuurch / Is There Really Any Girl Who Thinks This Way? / Lusting Over Yourself? why di ladies do it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.