Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 (38957 Views)

Strike Back Season 5!!! Its Back / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dats so cool.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by gabinogem(m): 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
he's a great actor. ... I just started watching the game of throne series & I'm already addicted to it....I believe adewale will do well in the series.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Niyonice(m): 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
Cool one there. Can't wait for the episodes of season 5.
Cos season 4 wasn't really much interesting.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by meyers(m): 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ok nah.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Abdul9025(m): 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
I jst want to know what's so special about this Games of Throne...I have been watching but can't figure out..

But I like the sex scene sha
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by lekjons(m): 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
hw'll he nt join?,wen u ppl no longer watch nollyhood movies

1 Like

Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by priscaoge(f): 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
Have not even watched season1. How is the movie?
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
FLYGERIAN91:
And so did this guy too.... He is a new Lannister....
RODFLMAO

1 Like

Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by TonySpike: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje will be the second Nigerian actor to feature in the Game of Thrones series, the first being Nonso Alozie who acted as Xaro Xhoan in Season Two.

5 Likes

Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by AntiBotBan: 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
nice

meanwhile,..check out the males outfit to the Nigerian movies award,who wore it better read here http://naij24..com
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by freesinzu(m): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
lizzy8:

Former Lost star Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje popularly know as 'Mr. Eko ' is coming to Westeros!

Game of Thrones‘ latest addition to its cast for season 5 has Lost fans excited: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, who played audience fave Mr. Eko on the iconic series, will be heading to Westeros.

Are you excited ?

Source - http://www.stobmedia.com/nigerian-adewale-akinnuoye-agbaje-joins-game-of-thrones-season-5/

This guy has already featured in top movies like thor, faster, pompei.etc so game of thrones is just another movie for him

4 Likes

Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by tuagbo: 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
freesinzu:

This guy has already featured in top movies like thor, faster, pompei.etc so game of thrones is just another movie for him
He was also the most colourful and popular character "Simon Adebisi" on the HBO tv series "OZ"

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Caracta(f): 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
lekjons:
hw'll he nt join?,wen u ppl no longer watch nollyhood movies

What's Nollyhood?

The guy has featured in many Hollywood movies. I like him. I think he faked his accent in Pompeii. His laughter though sad
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Crixina(f): 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
Abdul9025:
I jst want to know what's so special about this Games of Throne...I have been watching but can't figure out..

But I like the sex scene sha
I no know,I prefer Spartacus anytime to that movie.so dull.na only Tyrion part I dey like.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Kinkale(m): 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
What of saint obi and black arrow?? Are they not good enough??
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
E NOR GO BETTER FOR GOD WICKED THING THAT MADE ME LOOSE ALL I HAD
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Ately: 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
#are u sure dis guy is a naija boy...

#God forbid bad tin
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by UrbanMystique: 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ately:
#are u sure dis guy is a naija boy...

#God forbid bad tin
he speaks yoruba like mad. he never denies his "nigerianess"

@op
yes, im super excited. one of my favorite actors in one of my favorite movies... (in barny's voice) it's gonna be LEGEN----wait for it--- DARY

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
Odunharry:
Mhen that guy big like house o...no be today na,Sir Elyan(Adetomiwa Edun) in Merlin Episode is also Nigerian..

Nigerians are always representing everywhere around d world
chai, that guy na nigerian? Let me go and work for our hook up, Is he married? Been crushing on him since 20BC sad sad. Caman give me updates angry. I wanna marry him sad sad sad
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
Areo Hotah? Or the sphinx of the citadel?
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
missberrypop5:
chai, that guy na nigerian? Let me go and work for our hook up, Is he married? Been crushing on him since 20BC sad sad. Caman give me updates angry. I wanna marry him sad sad sad

Hmm..women! Sha dont goan break someone's home to achieve your aim.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
Crixina:
I no know,I prefer Spartacus anytime to that movie.so dull.na only Tyrion part I dey like.

Read the books then it might help u appreciate what you're watching.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by hollandis(f): 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
He should go to orange is the new black
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
drlawizle:

Hmm..women! Sha dont goan break someone's home to achieve your aim.
wetin do women? undecided or didn't you see where i asked if he's married? undecided

1 Like

Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by sammyj: 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
This is not a new news because He featured in Season 3
lizzy8:

Former Lost star Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje popularly know as 'Mr. Eko ' is coming to Westeros!

Game of Thrones‘ latest addition to its cast for season 5 has Lost fans excited: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, who played audience fave Mr. Eko on the iconic series, will be heading to Westeros.

Are you excited ?

Source - http://www.stobmedia.com/nigerian-adewale-akinnuoye-agbaje-joins-game-of-thrones-season-5/
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
*grumble* Normally you people Nairalanders never have anything nice to say about diasporans. Mtchew.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by joedejana(m): 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
Just love him
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by kudiice(m): 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
Can't wait for season 5. I hope he plays a major role though. He is one of Nigeria's greatest export in holywood and a very good actor. Happy for him. Valar mogulis.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by tuagbo: 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
MissMeiya:
*grumble* Normally you people never have anything nice to say about diasporans. Mtchew.
This post is unnecessary.He identifies very well with "we people" eventhough he wasn't raised in Nigeria.Continue grumbling and hissing

1 Like

Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by kudiice(m): 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
sammyj:
This is not a new news because He featured in Season 3

Where you see am for season 3, abi you watch side of TV? Lol...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Big Brother Naija Housemates / Bbnaija: My Brother Has Schizophrenia – Maria Breaks Down In Tears / The Legend Of Inikpi: Mercy Johnson Releases Teaser For Her First Produced Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.