Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 (38958 Views)

Strike Back Season 5!!! Its Back / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Crixina(f): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
SirChotas:

No. No. No. Cersei is not boring. It is simply that you don't appreciate the story. You'll like to see the good guys start winning but (HELLO REMSONIK!), that never happens. All the bad things always seem to happen to the good guys. That is life. :-)
I guess this is why I don't really like it.too many bad things happening to good people.the bad guys keep winning.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Pdizzle(m): 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
hollandis:

He was among those who messed up lost

I've not seen lost, but people's opinion about him in the series has been good. Wale is a very masculine actor, OITNB will be too feminine for him.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
Aida13:

Lmao let's face it, with those looks and build, he can't exactly play a goody-good guy. At least he can act, so I'm proud of him grin

He acted as a bad guy turned pastor in the movie "faster" with the rock.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
chai, that guy na nigerian? Let me go and work for our hook up, Is he married? Been crushing on him since 20BC sad sad. Caman give me updates angry. I wanna marry him sad sad sad
His not looking for cheap gurls like u. U don marry all the men 4 ur side finish?

1 Like

Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Sprintx24(m): 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
Una no dey watch movie ni? this guy na popular actor for Hollywood na. Una no know Oga supporter of APC for Strike Back? He is a good actor and plays his roles very well.....I love all his movies I have watched.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
CyracksMrBlogger:
His not looking for cheap gurls like u. U don marry all the men 4 ur side finish?
I don't blame you at all. Looks like the girls and women in your own family are all cheap. Modafvcker
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Crixina(f): 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
Pdizzle:

I've not seen lost, but people's opinion about him in the series has been good. Wale is a very masculine actor, OITNB will be too feminine for him.
why are pple even talking abt this guy being in orange is the new black.i tot that series is a female prison thing,xcept something changed in the new seasons.cos I saw season 1 and it's totally feminine.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Aida13: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
django1:

He acted as a bad guy turned pastor in the movie "faster" with the rock.

Oh ok. Haven't seen it. As I said he's a great actor, so I'm sure he can pull any role off. But he just looks better cast in 'villain' roles grin
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by brojero: 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
He was not the first Nigerian on GOT

Nonso Anozie - remember him in Season 1 as Xaro Xhoan Daxos

Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by pregbara1: 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
I am so excited and pls can anyone give info on when the movie is going to hit the market?
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 12:02am On Oct 21, 2014
missberrypop5:
I don't blame you at all. Looks like the girls and women in your own family are all cheap. Modafvcker
i don't have gurls in my family. Try again hehehe
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by NotoriousTeeZY(m): 2:31am On Oct 21, 2014
He is not the first Nigerian to be on the cast of GOT cos that dark guy who played d king dat had everything but actually had nothing in season 2 is a Nigerian Nonso Anozie is his name
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by NotoriousTeeZY(m): 2:36am On Oct 21, 2014
Crixina:
I guess this is why I don't really like it.too many bad things happening to good people.the bad guys keep winning.
It is a dark series to be precise with lots of death but that's wat makes it intriguing for me tho
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 21, 2014
CyracksMrBlogger:
i don't have gurls in my family. Try again hehehe
hahahahahahaha, a woman gave birth to you. Eeedeeeooot.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by eddiebomba(m): 9:19am On Oct 21, 2014
Great for him - another addition to his impressive list of screen creds (Oz, the mummy, lost, Pompeii etc).

However, he's not the first Nigerian to appear on GOT.

Remember that big black guy in season 2 - Xaro Xhoan Daxos, the richest man in Qarth, who hosted Danaerys Targaryan & her dragons? He's also Nigerian; his name's Nonso Anozie - he was in d latest conan the barbarian movie.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Pdizzle(m): 10:16am On Oct 21, 2014
Crixina:
why are pple even talking abt this guy being in orange is the new black.i tot that series is a female prison thing,xcept something changed in the new seasons.cos I saw season 1 and it's totally feminine.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2014
missberrypop5:
hahahahahahaha, a woman gave birth to you. Eeedeeeooot.
That's your mama's name right? Like mother like daughter.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by hollandis(f): 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
Pdizzle:

You really dont want to know what he did behind the scene
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Raikishi(m): 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
That looks like pompei (movie) though
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by ooshinibos: 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
good for him and more monez to him
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Pdizzle(m): 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
hollandis:

You really dont want to know what he did behind the scene

Mind telling me?
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by hollandis(f): 11:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
Pdizzle:

Mind telling me?

He suddenly told the script writers and director of lost that he didnt want to feature further on religious grounds

How would you feel if Arya or Sansa want to be written off script
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by JUHABACH: 8:43am On Oct 22, 2014
SirShymex:

Word! Ditto "The Wire" and a host of other TV series. Far better than all the junk on TV these days, especially those IQ reducing reality TV shows. Of late, apart "Scandal" - which is more of on and off thing for TV - TV is just basically dead. We need more classic TB series.

Also, they always bring these shows to the UK kind of late. OZ didn't even get here till like 2002. And The Wire got here in like 04/05. I'm not even going to lie - I bought both on iTunes at first, and later bought the DVD packs for both at WHSmith.

Prison Break? - that's like the most overrated TV series ever! I never went past season 2 - just didn't know what the hype was about, to be honest. I think Michael Scofield got everyone hoodwinked and locked into it, especially the chics. And once chics are into something - trust guys to always go wherever chics go. grin You forgot Supreme Allah, Poet, the Muslim brotherhood, Latin Kings, and the gays. Classic TV series right there. But "The Wire" is still the best ever!

imma have to disagree with you bro. trust me there are A LOT of series way better than scandal currently.
you re right though. the wire is possibly the greatest tv show ever.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by philips007(m): 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
Am definitely moving to America.

Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Pdizzle(m): 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
hollandis:

He suddenly told the script writers and director of lost that he didnt want to feature further on religious grounds

He's a buddihst, so there are religious exceptions. He makes movie directors aware of that before accepting a role.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by walanter(m): 12:54am On Nov 04, 2014
any body kwn chris in the wire dat guy is also real nigeria ......i mean d killa ...chris& snoop
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 31, 2014
hollandis:

o: Haba. And you just concocted and spewed a lie like that. No dey spread false info abeg. He didn't leave on religious grounds o. He said he wanted to be closer to his family.( Lost was mostly filmed in Hawwai.) Plus, they literally begged him to join the show in the first place. It is normal that he wasn't keen on continuing.
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Bobbybube(m): 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hey guyz... A little problem.I just finished the season 4 of Game of thrones buh it seems my cd plate is an in complete one.I stopped where 'Petyr'...the guy who killed the king, kicked catleyn's sis down the rocks. Is that the end...or am I missing some episodes??
Also when is the season 5 coming
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by LordReed(m): 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
Bobbybube:
Hey guyz... A little problem.I just finished the season 4 of Game of thrones buh it seems my cd plate is an in complete one.I stopped where 'Petyr'...the guy who killed the king, kicked catleyn's sis down the rocks. Is that the end...or am I missing some episodes??
Also when is the season 5 coming

Sorry your disc was not complete, you are missing 3 episodes.

Season 5 starts in April.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by Bobbybube(m): 11:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
LordReed:

Sorry your disc was not complete, you are missing 3 episodes.

Season 5 starts in April.
Tanxx man...I'm def gon 2 complete it.dyu recommend any websyte;I use a BB

I guess in april its either online or by following the episodes...it will take a lot of time to get into the naija market
Re: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 by LordReed(m): 12:39am On Jan 06, 2015
Bobbybube:

Tanxx man...I'm def gon 2 complete it.dyu recommend any websyte;I use a BB

I guess in april its either online or by following the episodes...it will take a lot of time to get into the naija market

For me it's online, the DVDs sold here are too poor in quality for my taste.

Google GlowGaze.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Big Brother Naija Housemates / Bbnaija: My Brother Has Schizophrenia – Maria Breaks Down In Tears / The Legend Of Inikpi: Mercy Johnson Releases Teaser For Her First Produced Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.