Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

If A Girl Visits You And Does Any Of This...it Means She Wants Sex!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Visits You And Does Any Of This...it Means She Wants Sex!!! (9460 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

If A Girl Visits You And Does Any Of This...it Means She Wants Sex!!! by AndyBlazeYansh(f): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2014
I'll try as much as possible to make this brief and speak the best english i can remember

1: While in your room, she tells you to close the curtain that she prefers the room to be in dark condition and you close the curtain looking confused, then my brother you are a bonafide dumb Jambite at Secondary school Sat level.....

2: When she tell you she's feeling heat inside cold room and some dumb guys go still zoom off at Usain bolt pace to get her handfan....

3: When yuu are both watching a movie and she tells you its not interesting and you ask if yuu shud put anoda film and she says something close to 'dont u have a romantic movie',,,better no dull o

4: if u summon the courage to start something and she says 'what do u think yuu are doing' better dont stop oo..na ginger go on

5:even if ur a good comedian and she always laughs at ur jokes then all of a sudden she gets a lil serious and stops laughing at you only staring at u, moving uneasily or licking her lips..better start the move o

5: if she keeps remindin u every minute that she'll soon be going and u dont get the message, mehn u don Bleep up

i am a girl and i have taught u nairaland guys our secrets, so make una better start oo..our toto ready for una prick

#BITG

6 Likes

Re: If A Girl Visits You And Does Any Of This...it Means She Wants Sex!!! by mizmeme(f): 11:06am On Oct 19, 2014
grin
Re: If A Girl Visits You And Does Any Of This...it Means She Wants Sex!!! by chukzkay(m): 11:07am On Oct 19, 2014
lolzzzzzzz,,, ,naija galz de use style to tell dat de r in de mood.xo funi,,,,,
Re: If A Girl Visits You And Does Any Of This...it Means She Wants Sex!!! by Mendo007(m): 11:09am On Oct 19, 2014
Hahahaha u sinner! on a Sunday like this. u don't even have a holy day in ur sinner life. Hahahahaha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If A Girl Visits You And Does Any Of This...it Means She Wants Sex!!! by farano(f): 11:17am On Oct 19, 2014

(1)

Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see / This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths / When I Visited My Girlfriend, See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.