Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage (5466 Views)

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage by kuzee(m): 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
gentlemen what are the benefit of
having a girlfriend?
and chance of marriage..
Ladies what are the benefit of having a
boyfriend?.
even when you are not sure you are going to get married.
sex excluded cuz they are made for the
married couple.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage by tosyne2much(m): 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
There are benefits attached to having a girl friend but it depends on your motives towards having a gf

1. It puts you on a challenge and improves your leadership skills

2. It makes you hustle more

3. It makes you have a foresight of how to build your home

4. You stop doing silly things and your mentality
changes

5. You start to appear neatly knowing fully well you have to look presentable and impressive

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage by nickz(m): 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
straight-up reason for having a girl friend: FREE PUNNY

which is obviously a scam
money for recharge card,shopping,cinema and eatery
my broda you are loosing ohgrin

Now the MOST STUP1D PEOPLE are those that show this above financial affection to a 'supposed' girlfriend and still pay for OLOSHO every night and you still carry STD ontop and pay for extra treatment

you are what my grandma calls: EWU-NNABE(EWU-NNAMA)
devil is dancing shoki with your destiny

1 Like

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
tosyne2much:
There are benefits attached to having a girl friend but it depends on your motion

4. You stop doing silly things knowing and changes your mentality

5. You start to appear neatly knowing fully well you have to look presentable and impressive
nice points

BTW→→→nice dp
I'll rate it 4star ★★★★
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage by tosyne2much(m): 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
AgapeCharis:
nice points

BTW→→→nice dp
I'll rate it 4star ★★★★
thanks boss.. I'm humbled
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage by Lordabas: 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2014

She will satisfy you s3xually.
You can release all your s3xual frustration on her.
When you're stressed, she will go down on you & give you a head, u can explode your load down her throat after she will cook you something sweet.
That's the best benefit of having a girlfriend!!
cheesy
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
tosyne2much:
thanks boss.. I'm humbled
Uwc smiley
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage by Chubhie: 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
A monitoring spirit. She won't be her normal self if she's not guaranteed of seeing you every now and then.

Honey, where are you? Can I come down? If you are someone like me that values and puts premium on your personal freedom you may wish to run for ladies that professes undying love for you and go for the business minded ones with no emotions attached till you know you are ready to compromise and accommodate a companion into your secret world.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage by abel14(f): 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
There are lot of benefits
1.Headache
2.Hypertension
3.Heartache
4Saddness
5.Depression
6.Troubled mind ..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage by ERCROSS(m): 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
abel14:
1.Headache
2.Hypertension
3.Heartache
4Saddness
5.Depression
6.Troubled mind ..
Heartbreak
And.
Heartattack...
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage by killzone(m): 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
abel14:
1.Headache
2.Hypertension
3.Heartache
4Saddness
5.Depression
6.Troubled mind ..
abeg u call this one benefit u will just scare some guys from havin a girlfriend because of ur comment
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage by kuzee(m): 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
tosyne2much:
There are benefits attached to having a girl friend but it depends on your motives towards having a gf

changes

nice point.
buh my main question is why do galz hate mr nice guy?
m till a virgin though..
i wonder if just having a girlfriend is coz of sex..
as i said earlier sex excluded..since they are fr married couple..
also relationship dnt last like i experience..why is it so?
what is my extent of spending money on her when am not ready to get married and not having the mind riding her boat..
so folk there sayin ure a fool fr nt bleeping her..
i know my stand and principles,xo dont judge me.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage by kuzee(m): 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
nickz:
straight-up reason for having a girl friend: FREE PUNNY

which is obviously a scam
money for recharge card,shopping,cinema and eatery
my broda you are loosing ohgrin

Now the MOST STUP1D PEOPLE are those that show this above financial affection to a 'supposed' girlfriend and still pay for OLOSHO every night and you still carry STD ontop and pay for extra treatment

you are what my grandma calls: EWU-NNABE(EWU-NNAMA)
devil is dancing shoki with your destiny
so dating ur girlfriend iz cuz of free punny bah?
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage by kuzee(m): 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
Lordabas:

She will satisfy you s3xually.
You can release all your s3xual frustration on her.
When you're stressed, she will go down on you & give you a head, u can explode your load down her throat after she will cook you something sweet.
That's the best benefit of having a girlfriend!!
cheesy
na wa o.
so all people know iz sex sex nd the like..
break up whenever they feel like.
even when they get married.
tney feel insecure..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage by tosyne2much(m): 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
kuzee:

nice point.
buh my main question is why do galz hate mr nice guy?
m till a virgin though..
i wonder if just having a girlfriend is coz of sex..
as i said earlier sex excluded..since they are fr married couple..
also relationship dnt last like i experience..why is it so?
what is my extent of spending money on her when am not ready to get married and not having the mind riding her boat..
so folk there sayin ure a fool fr nt bleeping her..
i know my stand and principles,xo dont judge me.
broda, that's the kind of society we find ourselves... Sometimes, the rate at which ladies take nice dudes for granted and think they are smarter most times warrant you to bleep them at the expense of your patience, finances, gifts and so on, just that that would be so dumb of a sane dude who has other profitable things in pursuit would not even think of how to pay them back in their own coin. The truth is just keep trying till you find just that one lady ** good ladies dey. Scarce since 1900bc**
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage by niggi4life(m): 11:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
tosyne2much:

changes

So having a girlfriend automatically makes u a leader and by so doing you improve on ur leadership skills ?

So without a girlfriend you wont think of hustling more abi?

Oh! you would need to av a girlfriend b4 u av a foresight to build ur home, so if u av none u wont think of building ur said home?

like seriously? u need a girlfriend before u can appear neat?

young man, what brand of weed have you been smoking lately?

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage by kuzee(m): 11:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
Chubhie:
A monitoring spirit. She won't be her normal self if she's not guaranteed of seeing you every now and then.

Honey, where are you? Can I come down? If you are someone like me that values and puts premium on your personal freedom you may wish to run for ladies that professes undying love for you and go for the business minded ones with no emotions attached till you know you are ready to compromise and accommodate a companion into your secret world.
that the typical kinda lady i rave for.
do such still ezist?
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage by kuzee(m): 11:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
killzone:
abeg u call this one benefit u will just scare some guys from havin a girlfriend because of ur comment
lol..
buh dat really true..
mayb he is talkin frm experience
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage by tosyne2much(m): 11:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
niggi4life:

So having a girlfriend automatically makes u a leader and by so doing you improve on ur leadership skills ?

Oh! you would need to av a girlfriend b4 u av a foresight to build ur home, so if u av none u wont think of building ur said home?

hmmmmmm ! **Mouth sealed**

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage by jmoore(m): 11:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
abel14:
1.Headache
2.Hypertension
3.Heartache
4Saddness
5.Depression
6.Troubled mind ..
Wow! You are really enjoying from the above benefits.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage by kuzee(m): 11:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
tosyne2much:
broda, that's the kind of society we find ourselves... Sometimes, the rate at which ladies take nice dudes for granted and think they are smarter most times warrant you to bleep them at the expense of your patience, finances, gifts and so on, just that that would be so dumb of a sane dude who has other profitable things in pursuit would not even think of how to pay them back in their own coin. The truth is just keep trying till you find just that one lady ** good ladies dey. Scarce since 1900bc**
yea they really scarce to find
u knw they do really annoy mi to point hating galz .

i love this girl to the point..
mak i no talk
only fr her to say i promise her ipad nd blackberry .
while mi myself using small tecno..
anoda guy tuk her..
goddamn it,he didnt even ve a penny nd luk kinda ugly though..
what do girls really want frm a man?
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage by kuzee(m): 12:04am On Oct 20, 2014
niggi4life:

you calling him young man.
xo what are you really?.
moreso when yu study maths and physics you discover calculationz dnt jux ave 1 method nd principles..when yu re solvin you kip breaking down values.
dat what he did,he break down his ideas theoretically,those benefit he mentioned might add to it.coz you dnt know the power of women...
dnt forget it waz eve who tuk advantage of adam.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 20, 2014
Thank you OP.I keep asking people this.Whats the benefit for the ladies?
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage by Rapsainot(m): 3:21am On Oct 20, 2014
Brb
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage by nickz(m): 4:51am On Oct 20, 2014
kuzee:

so dating ur girlfriend iz cuz of free punny bah?
gringrin
cause she's one of those girls with a brain size bigger than her boobi and butt joined together

plus she's spiritual,so all this ogbanje and mummy water girls no dey try me
and also if you try whip my for dream
if i call hercheesy
my brothergrin
your name is 'sorry' jesus wey chop cane for earth wella go they pity for you
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage by power21(m): 4:56am On Oct 20, 2014
I need a girlfriend pls call me +2348137667702
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage by killzone(m): 6:18am On Oct 20, 2014
kuzee:

lol..
buh dat really true..
mayb he is talkin frm experience
maybe
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage by Chubhie: 6:29am On Oct 20, 2014
kuzee:

that the typical kinda lady i rave for.do such still ezist?
dem plenty. Most of them steams from lack of enough psychological love from early childhood from their father. You have got to be a person of amazing personality.your level of self development and awareness has got to be top notch. they will come at you some boldly while the shy ones will do so sublimely. Keep an open mind.pick your target and identify a hidden psychological need and once you are able to fill it- she will love you with her life and it is only natural that she will look for a need to also fill in your own life but most of the needs she could identify will be sensual and material based. Mind you, she won't want to share you not even your mum or sis. What you have done for her is addictive than cocaine and you've got a zombie and a remote in your hands. It will be magical when done in the confines of holy matrimony. If boyfriend n girlfriend level and breakup happens you maybe lucky to come out alive.
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 20, 2014
Cus if u dnt have ,friendz wl luk down on u....
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 20, 2014
tosyne2much:

changes

absolutely! plus a lot more tho
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage by kuzee(m): 11:50am On Oct 20, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Cus if u dnt have ,friendz wl luk down on u....
what da big deal
beat it gurl,are they in to impress people?
Re: What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 20, 2014
kuzee:

what da big deal
beat it gurl,are they in to impress people?
i know wot am sayn,sum friendz are lyk dat...persuasive in nature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Lady I Met In D Bus Did This! / Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses / Life Of An Introvert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.