Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian (62055 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Fashola And Tinubu / Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu / 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by Segman22(m): 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
Na wa o, Nigerian!! May sound a bit naive o, but why should any of this even matter!!! embarassedNa wa o, Nigerian!! May sound a bit naive o, but why should any of this even matter!!!
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by Olaone1: 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
DOA
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by Ijobaorun(m): 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
With all sincerity, can SW muslims accept christian/christian candidate if religion is nt their consideration?
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by HOTWATER(m): 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
toludadon:
there are so much hues and cries about the volatility of all muslim ticket in Nigeria, as a yoruba xtian, i am bold to say that majority of my fellow yoruba xtians don't even know Fashola is a muslim. they see him as performance personified hence his being an achiever and intellectual is more pronounced than his religious inclination. the result of my findings and interactions is that SW is a wrong place to play politics of religion bcuz almost all families are evenly distributed along religious lines , hence they see you first as a yoruba man before your religion.
hence a Buhari/Fashola in the SW is seeing as North/Yoruba ticket and it will surely fly.

My dear , you will not say this if a christian/christian ticket is proposed . For avoidance of doubt , I live in lagos and the work done by Fashola is not anywhere compared to the amount of money available to him . Most of the funds are stolen and press controlled by SW looks the other way . For instance , Amaechi said he used 1.4B to fight Ebola in Rivers ,an APC controlled state and the press found nothing wrong in it.Just like the Federal goverment has failed to provide power and security to Nigerians , Fashola has also failed to resolve the traffic gridlock in Lagos ,which is the major problem lagosians battle with everyday of their life . There is more propaganda than performance in Fashola .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
1985, IBB was the president of Nigeria and our teachers told us
that Buhari was the former Head of state. Our teacher also
called us "the leaders of tomorrow" 27 years later, IBB and
Buhari are still contesting for Presidency. Its either our teacher lied to us about being the leaders of
tomorrow. Or tomorrow is yet to come. Who's fooling who? In 1983, Bamanga Tukur was the Governor of the defunct
Gongola State (now Adamawa & Taraba) and 30 years later, he
is today the Chairman of the ruling Party, The PDP; Dr. Bello Halliru was commissioner in the Old Sokoto State
(now Sokoto, Kebbi & Zamfara) and 33 years after was the
Minister of Defence; Major General David Mark(rtd) was the military governor of
Niger State in 1984 and 28years later he is today the Senate
President; Gov. Murtala Nyako was the governor of Niger State in 1976
and 36years later he is today the Governor of Adamawa State; Ogbonnaya Onu was governor of Abia State in 1992 and
20years after he is today the National Chairman of ANPP; Gov. David Jonah Jang was the governor of Benue State in 1985
and 27years after he is today the governor of plateau state; and Martins Elechi the Ebonyi State Governor is over 80 years
old! Only in Nigeria is this possible, where the youth of today have
no hope into the future! From strike in health sector, to the labour, to judiciary, to
Education and today our students are home lavishing! Let Nigerian youth come to an alliance and fight for the
unborn. We can't continue like this. Pass it to everyone if you
believe in the NIGERIA DREAM. Let’s tell them ENOUGH IS
ENOUGH! SHARE this till they see it. It’s a good place to start.
TOGETHER WE CAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by BoyCoyToy(m): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
I am a Yoruba Christian but I can never support APC because its a satanic party. Even if Buhari flies PDP flag he can never be the President of this country. #transformNigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by ratiken(m): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
1stola:

copy copy.
PDP saTANist.
Your paymaster gej is going down whether you like it or not.

Too early to cry Sir...... Calm down.
I know it hurts you are been hurled at your game and you might not be paid by month end..... Get a job man
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by dunkem21(m): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
I remember FFK. What reason brought his discomfort before he jumped ship? Islamic Agenda! ..and I heard lai disputed it.

Is there no Christian or other religion in the party?
This will be their biggest undoing.

#dorofreshair
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
saintneo:
Let's stop deceiving ourselves.
Why can't we have Fashola contest for presidency? Why can't APC field a "performer" rather than a "pretender"?
If Buhari is genuine, then he should retire to the background just like other elderstatesmen; Gowon, Obasanjo, et al. APC should not impose Buhari on the people.
who is a pretender?...how many houses/mansions does buhari has.pls,dnt be sentimental....
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
adconline:

Talking rubbish. SE/SS voted for Abiola\Kingibe ticket. Voted Obj/Atiku ticket, voted Yar'dua/Jonathan Ticket. Can northerners vote Christian/Christian Ticket? Nope! We are always asking southerners to sacrifice with their blood, but we are not willing to ask Northerners to sacrifice by giving up a cup of water..
Btw, if Southern Muslims are always loved by their fellow Muslims, why do they get killed in the north by Muslims during religious riots? Why do they get classified as southerners first before their faith-Islam?

Tribalism is our first problem in this country and I want you to know the hidden truth that Hausas are the most tribalistic ppl in this country...a hausa muslim will still favour a hausa Christian over a yoruba or Igbo muslim once the hausa christian just shouts "rankadede!" Hausas will pretend not to be tribalistic but I tell you, dey are the most dangerous ppl in nigeria, very deceptive set of ppl, holier than thou attitude, they are perfect description of the biblical pharisees, I work with them hence I know what I'm saying, green snakes under the green grass putting up a pitiable face but stabbing, destroying and laughing you @yur back...allow Buhari to rule @your peril southerners...

After tribalism den is religion with muslims being the contentious ones here....dey believe every other religion are infidels and deserve the slaughter slab...its difficult for them to coexist with other religion peacefully especially if dey now know you were once a muslim, dat is an offence punishable by death to them.

Hausas & Muslims? Deadly combination!

Make I go book ticket to ghana abeg...

1 Like

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by Jerryolumide(m): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Have you ever sat down to ponder on why MKO/Kingibe Muslim/Muslim ticket won in 1993 but did not rule?

Our God is a consuming fire bro.
hahahahahahaha. We save a living God
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by swezenberg(m): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
sage2:

If fashola is such a performer, then let's have him contest for the presidency and let's see if the notherners will view that with the same level of objectivity. The last time I check, you don't count on a vice president to turn a country around. It all rest on the president. Put forward your best man for the highest job.

We all know the limit of a vice president as enshrined in our constitution. Fashola did well as a governor of Lagos state, not its deputy. I am yet to hear of a performing vice president or deputy governor in this Nigeria.

In Buhari's case it is his Vice that acts just like Tunde Idiagbon did during his tenure in office. He believes in Tides and FasHola will just be another brain for him. This, I believe is his permutation but let him allow Fashola and Rochas and relax as elder stateman. This will earn him more respect.
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by Orikinla(m): 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
toludadon:
there are so much hues and cries about the volatility of all muslim ticket in Nigeria, as a yoruba xtian, i am bold to say that majority of my fellow yoruba xtians don't even know Fashola is a muslim. they see him as performance personified hence his being an achiever and intellectual is more pronounced than his religious inclination. the result of my findings and interactions is that SW is a wrong place to play politics of religion bcuz almost all families are evenly distributed along religious lines , hence they see you first as a yoruba man before your religion.
hence a Buhari/Fashola in the SW is seeing as North/Yoruba ticket and it will surely fly.

Is Baba Fash a Muslim?
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by Sixix: 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Have you ever sat down to ponder on why MKO/Kingibe Muslim/Muslim ticket won in 1993 but did not rule?

Buhari/Idiagbon - Muslim/Muslim tongue undecided

Well?
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by Vado(m): 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
Jerryolumide:
i av been here 4 awhile nd u'r among the few reasonable persons I've met here!!! God bless u plenty plenty

Thanks a bunch padi. May Lord bless and keep us.
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by clubone05: 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
DailyNews:
Goodluck Jonathan remains the best Nigerian president and leader so far! Fashola is a tribalistic leader! Go to all places in Lagos where Igbo people and southsoutherners are predominant, Fashola's government do nothing in those places.

For example, go to Ago Palace Okota...the road from Cele to Ago Palace to Festac town is horrible and intentionally abandoned by your so-called amiable governor Fashola, y? Cos its Igbo people that are majority of the house owners and residents there.

Go to Lekki Phase 1, residents pay through their nose in the name of estate service fee plus unnecessary toll fees on a road that's less than 50km, and u say Fashola is a good leader after reaping Lagosians and helping Tinubu to acquire more illegal wealth?...my siblings live there b4 u attack.

But go to Ikorodu areas, Mushin, etc that Yoruba people are plenty and dominant, Fashola will pave even their backyard and u want him to lead Nigeria? Jokers!!

Fashola is just overrated! I am yet to see a visionary and exceptional governor in Nigeria...

Fashola is just overrated like Rochas Okorocha of Imo State. Both of them aren't as good as ppl think.

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan remains the best and number one! If not for sabotage and plenty enemies of Nigeria working hard to frustrate Goodluck's regime in order to return supporter of APC northern autocratic/corrupt leaders, Nigeria would have turn around more than it is now.

But amidst all criticisms and attacks, Jonathan is still performing, or can't you Nigerians see

Wake up Nigerians- Goodluck is a God sent man to rescue Nigeria from long-years of leadership corruption, rise up and fight your common enemies- the bloody oppositions trying hard to destabilize Goodluck and his good governance!

GEJ till 2023cheesy

What parameters are u using to ascertain GEJ is the best. ..It is nigerians like you with very low expectations that kill this country..

u dare write about corruption. ..name 1 person that has gone to jail for corruption.

EFCC dead..CJN office dead...AGF office dead...

Nigerians are M.A.D.

can't you see...cant you see...can't u open ur eyes...

the only way we can change this country is change its self.
change govt every 4yrs...let them fear the people. ..
PDP..APC..PDP..APC...till they know we are not bleebing around.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
Vado:
So bro, you are a Yoruba Xtian? Is that a new religion? Keep replacing that mighty name "Christ" with X sho gbo. A to e ti.

Religious dunce
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by 1stola: 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
ratiken:

Too early to cry Sir...... Calm down.
I know it hurts you are been hurled at your game and you might not be paid by month end..... Get a job man
mumu.
I'm in my office ryt now. you think I'm like you?
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
gists:

fo0l!
Your religious politics is dead on arrival in SW and will most certainly work against you.
Since you know so much about politics of religion in SW can you pls tell us when was the last time a muslim governed Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti and Osun (before Aregbesola's proved that religion is not relevant in SW politics by winning a christian opposition in a predominantly christian state). People in SW don't even realize that these states have been predominantly governed by christians for decades because it doesn't matter to us. All we want is capable and performing leaders. That is why SW remains the only zone no party (except APC recently) can say it has it locked down. We sweep out mediocre govs at the earliest democratic chance. A typical example is the case of Oyo that has never returned a siting gov IRRESPECTIVE OF RELIGION.
BTW on a side note to those spreading the Pastor Bosun's message of Islamisation, Tinubu and Fashola are both muslims and both are married to practising christians. In fact Tinubu's wife was a close friend to Late Pastor Bimbo of blessed memory. Have you ever heard the wives were forcefully converted to islam? The truth is Islamisation will not happen in Nigeria, at least Not in South Wesst.
Like it happened in ILORIN!
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
DailyNews:
Goodluck Jonathan remains the best Nigerian president and leader so far! Fashola is a tribalistic leader! Go to all places in Lagos where Igbo people and southsoutherners are predominant, Fashola's government do nothing in those places.

For example, go to Ago Palace Okota...the road from Cele to Ago Palace to Festac town is horrible and intentionally abandoned by your so-called amiable governor Fashola, y? Cos its Igbo people that are majority of the house owners and residents there.

Go to Lekki Phase 1, residents pay through their nose in the name of estate service fee plus unnecessary toll fees on a road that's less than 50km, and u say Fashola is a good leader after reaping Lagosians and helping Tinubu to acquire more illegal wealth?...my siblings live there b4 u attack.

But go to Ikorodu areas, Mushin, etc that Yoruba people are plenty and dominant, Fashola will pave even their backyard and u want him to lead Nigeria? Jokers!!

Fashola is just overrated! I am yet to see a visionary and exceptional governor in Nigeria...

Fashola is just overrated like Rochas Okorocha of Imo State. Both of them aren't as good as ppl think.

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan remains the best and number one! If not for sabotage and plenty enemies of Nigeria working hard to frustrate Goodluck's regime in order to return supporter of APC northern autocratic/corrupt leaders, Nigeria would have turn around more than it is now.

But amidst all criticisms and attacks, Jonathan is still performing, or can't you Nigerians see

Wake up Nigerians- Goodluck is a God sent man to rescue Nigeria from long-years of leadership corruption, rise up and fight your common enemies- the bloody oppositions trying hard to destabilize Goodluck and his good governance!

GEJ till 2023cheesy
such people like u ought to b locked in darkness and never allowd to c lite again....u cant c and u r very sentimental.
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by Kunleskey(m): 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
Stupid, ignorance pple with there own selfish interest and selfish opinion...and am very sure that many of u will nt vote dat day you're all just saying rubbish which is nt helpful one sided..fools.how sure are u dat if.... buhari/fashola win d election..they will do wat is right and GEJ if he enter wat is assurance that he will do d same...we all need pray..nt your selfish comment dat won't pass NL

1 Like

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by suremanpatriot: 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
suremanpatriot:

Nigerians are bunch of bitterly divided ppl. The so called ruling elites of present and past ,have really torn this nation into shreads of ethnic and religious divides with their manipulatives philosophies masking their decades of uncheck embezzlement and corruption. I bet all of ya,if don't stop bickering to focus and demand restitution,the worst is yet to come.
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by SamIkenna: 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
Omimah:

I'm disturbed over the hues and cries over religion in this regard. There is no part of the constitution that says the president and his vp must be of different faiths.

Just as there's no provision in the constitution that says Miss Universe must be canceled or an alcoholic beverage seller's merchandise must be destroyed or that Akaluka or Oluwatosin should die for nothing...list is endless.

Why are most, supposedly, Christians burying their heads in the sand in pretense? My consolation is that this BS can never cross Asaba let alone River Niger. I have no problem with any Nigerian who feels militant or extreme religiosity doesn't matter - its their choice. But understand some people feel it matters. Even in the US - ask yourself why US didn't take in many Iraqis when Iraq was getting hammered with smart-bombs? Any nation or people that fail to find a balance to competing forces is in for a shock. Nigeria is evenly divided, therefore to pretend that its only two muslem men fit for president and VP out of over 80 million Nigerian Christians is, to say the least, a joke.

I have nothing against all faiths but when it comes to submitting my right to adherents of Islam - nwanne, I'm not there yet.

Many developing worlds today are getting butchered every single day thanks to the rise in Islamic terror, and folks are saying we shouldn't care about the inclination of who leads us? No one is saying Muslims should not aspire for Aso Rock. What we're saying is that two Muslims can't go in at the same time in this day and age. Besides why does it always have to be two muslims going in? What about two Ifa worshipers, two Christians, two Ogboni members, or two Amadioha followers? Do you think Muslims will accept any of the above? Wake up people!

My advise to people canvasing for this insanity is simple: push your two Muslims into Aso Rock and watch us live the union in a heartbeat. Frankly, it will be a gift from providence that will unite Easterners like never before. I suppose I'm rooting for it in a weird way.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
Jerryolumide:
i av been here 4 awhile nd u'r among the few reasonable persons I've met here!!! God bless u plenty plenty
companion of fools shall be destroyed.
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by bayulll01(m): 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
sublimes:
Pls let's allow GEJ have his 2nd term so that peace can reign. God bless Nigeria.
to hell with him if peace no reign let's divides the fucking country and make everybody answer him papa name,another 4yr of clueeleeesness,dumbnessss,fooolishnesss,curruptions Nigeria will never recover,walai gej would have been the best president if he's not so stupiiiiid and corrupt, he's already jiltery cos he knows those ppl around him are deceivers
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by swezenberg(m): 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
drlawizle:

Tribalism is our first problem in this country and I want you to know the hidden truth that Hausas are the most tribalistic ppl in this country...a hausa muslim will still favour a hausa Christian over a yoruba or Igbo muslim once the hausa christian just shouts "rankadede!" Hausas will pretend not to be tribalistic but I tell you, dey are the most dangerous ppl in nigeria, very deceptive set of ppl, holier than thou attitude, they are perfect description of the biblical pharisees, I work with them hence I know what I'm saying, green snakes under the green grass putting up a pitiable face but stabbing, destroying and laughing you @yur back...allow Buhari to rule @your peril southerners...

After tribalism den is religion with muslims being the contentious ones here....dey believe every other religion are infidels and deserve the slaughter slab...its difficult for them to coexist with other religion peacefully especially if dey now know you were once a muslim, dat is an offence punishable by death to them.

Hausas & Muslims? Deadly combination!

Make I go book ticket to ghana abeg...

Book ticket to Ghana? Are you conceding defeat already
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
deletrue:
Fashola wife na watin? Bloody liar. Maybe na another Fashola you dey talk. No muslem will ever agree his wife to be christian. Never. Islam is the last religions group that can ever tolerate.

This comment should be given an Olympic Gold Medal in Foolishness

READ:http://www.naijarchives.com/20-things-you-never-knew-about-governor-fashola/ watch out for No 8

After you finish reading that.......also Tinubu's wife Oluremi is an Assistant Pastor in Reedeemed Christian Church of God

1 Like

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by brofula(m): 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
I have the following questions to ask the people supporting this GMB/BRF team.

1. What is the constitutional power of a Nigeria VP?
2. what can Fashola influence if Buhari says No?
3. Have we forgettoen in a hurry the case of OBJ and Atiku?
4. If religion and ethnicity are not strong issues in Nigeria politics, Why cant Fashola contest as a president?
5. Why must we be the slaves to the North?
6. What about the tag on APC as an islmaic party is this now a confirmation of that assertion?
7. Do you think that the muslims will accpet a Christain/Christain ticket in this country?
8. Is Buhari a liberal Muslim?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by eleko1: 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
shocked nah the die hard opposition and Northern political elites told Jona to carted away Nija money to SA? Nah the opposition told Jona to closed sch for a whole calender year?Nah the Northern malams increased fuel to 150 per litre abi? Sebi Chiboks girls aren't kidnapped,they are doing hide/seek game abi?What happened to SAS the ex Gov of Borno who's now Jona padi?Jona is his own num one enemy.Just wait and see.
DailyNews:
who made it a disaster- Jonathan abi the people u are supporting It is the diehard opposition and the northern political elites that's making Jonathan's regime seem so bad...but the good news is: enlightened Nigerians are beginning to wake up, not the poverty-striken follow-follow youths who can't reason and see far beyond in the name of what I don't know.
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Fcck your God
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by Olaolufred(m): 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
adconline:

Talking rubbish. SE/SS voted for Abiola\Kingibe ticket. Voted Obj/Atiku ticket, voted Yar'dua/Jonathan Ticket. Can northerners vote Christian/Christian Ticket? Nope! We are always asking southerners to sacrifice with their blood, but we are not willing to ask Northerners to sacrifice by giving up a cup of water..
Btw, if Southern Muslims are always loved by their fellow Muslims, why do they get killed in the north by Muslims during religious riots? Why do they get classified as southerners first before their faith-Islam?

Summary: If APC choose to field Muslim-Muslim ticket, I do not think that is a problem of any sort.
All you have to do is to either accept it or Reject it.
However, if you want to know whether the north would accept Christian-christian ticket, field one.
Or may be try it with any other party, save APC.
Yorubas needs men who can help this nation move forward.
Men who will face our problems head long.
Not men who will blame everything on every others except himself.
Christian or moslem or Traditionalist has no relationship with a good road, hospitals, electricity and good life.
A good life engineered by an Okija shrine Oracle who becomes president will be enjoyed by Pastor, Imam and Ifa worshipper.
I wish We can look into more pertinent issues than all the flame of division being fanned by this regime and its TANs.
God help Nigeria.
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by MEILYN(m): 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
emiye:
Load of jargons at once grin This must be TAN inspired. grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin lwkm.... I thought I was the only one that noticed the nonsense....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) / Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) / Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.