Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series (136164 Views)

Lost but Satisfied / THE UNKNOWN- The Trailer / A Poem To The Unknown Future: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tipiflexy:
U would av done d same for me ooooo.Remember I called u my brother from another mother.
lol.... U won't understand.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
Fatalveli:
Dats gud 2 hear bro, waiting impatiently! Still I follow...
aiit bro... no P... Loading!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
Trypa:

U could not even Ask.how ur ore mi is faring ba u n tipiflexy
It's only Tipiflexy that can explain my situation to u wella oh... m sorry BTW.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
sconp:
am not bad. Where did you see that?
Ur signature na.. .

'Am not a good boy'

tongue
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2014

To Tipiflexy, he made today interesting and made updating possible today and will be, for a week or more. Thanks bro, help me thank him.

EPISODE FOURTEEN

Nicholas stopped the car. He took a look at Henry, wondering what he should do. He was still berserked concerning it, he knew something was wrong. Either the guys were going to do something bad or they've concluded it in the house already.

Descrying at the dashboard, he fixed a gaze on Henry. "The big truck caused commotion, what should be done?"

"Run as fast as you can, they should have gone straight."

"Alright, let's keep going." He said and marched on the accelerator.

Frank and Gregory had made a turning to the left, still speeding on. Both were just discussing happily till they got deeper into the forest and came down. They unlocked the booth and brought Anthony out.

He was already blinking of sweat, his cloth was very wet already. "Let's make this snappy." Frank said as he nabbed Anthony's hand.

"Should we tie him to the tree?"

Anthony screamed again, but this time a resounding slap followed, from Frank.

He had started crying as he was pushed away and Gregory pointed the gun at him. He was like that for some seconds, his hand was shaking, afraid to shoot Anthony.

"Where would they have gotten to?" Nicholas wondered.

Henry saw a turning by his right and stopped Nicholas. "Let's go to this place."

Nicholas halted. "Do you think they would have gone to the forest? How sure are we that they even want to kill someone?"

"Either they want to kill or they have killed and came to drop them dead body, better still, we took it wrong." Henry said.

"No! He was a young boy whose voice was filled with dolor. He was shouting for help, I'm sure he's been taken by those guys."

"So, are we going to continue driving straight? What if they branched to the left or right? This is the only turning we've seen since we have been trailing them."

Nicholas sighed.

"Greg, let's make this snappy!

"Frank, it isn't as easy as you think at all, I am so afraid."

"Why are you talking like this? Is it until  someone gets here?"

Greg put the gun down and laughed. "Who? Who trailed us? Answer me, who?"

"It doesn't matter at all, it doesn't. Just kill him and let's go celebrate." Frank said  feeling uncomfortable.

Greg raised the gun back and frowned his face. Anthony was still screaming.

Nicholas had driven through the pathway. He threw a look at Henry as he heard Anthony's bawl. His heart pounded faster and his thought went wild. As he was breathing heavily, he didn't blink his eyes from Henry. "They are truly there." He said, driving on.

"See, Nicholas, I don't know how you have been surviving, I feel I'm going to die. I'm really afraid." Henry said, holding on to the seat belt.

"It's never easy. A man cannot be great without risking some things. It's been hard too, very technical, but you should always summon courage, one should."

"Just park here. I'll remain in the vehicle while you go to see what's happening. And, if there's any problem, call me."

"How am I going to call you? On mobile phone? Let's just see what happens, let's see." He said and streched his hand to the back seat, picking up his gloves and mask. As soon as he got set, he got hold of his gun and looked at Henry. "One just have to face anything. If you don't fight to be great, you will just remain a servant before those who have fought." He said and stormed down the vehicle.

Anthony's squeak hadn't subsidized, so, it was easy for him to trace them well. He kept running, alert and watchful till he saw the parked vehicle and hid behind it.

Still walking stealthily, beside the vehicle, he got to the front and shot Greg by his leg. Frank was about dashing away when Nicholas shouted and instructed him not to leave or he would shoot.

He got closer and put the gun to his head as he took him to the booth of Greg's car and unlocked it. It was still unlocked because Greg never locked it as he brought Anthony down.

He pushed him in and jammed the booth as he fast-tracked to the other side and gripped Gregory and pushed him to the back seat of the car. He turned his head and saw Anthony. He didn't even take a close look before he placed him inside the car.

That wasn't so neccessary, he carried him and placed him at the passenger's seat beside the driver's. He entered into the car and kicked it, rushing back.

"Come after me." He called Henry's mobile number as he drove away.

Henry also rushed to the driver's seat of Nick's car and followed him as he noticed Gregory's car drove out.

The diary.

Prince Dennis was going with his own men. He was on the horse, going to watch the ladies that would come to fetch at stream that evening. He almost got there when he met a lady in pain.

He packed his royal robe to his right side and came down. "What's wrong?" He quickly asked her as he moved closer to the lady.

"My Prince.." She just muttered.

"No, this isn't right! This looks like a wound from gunshot. Guards, get her and let's rescue her." He said.

She was the lady Prince Harry saved when she was shot. She felt she wasn't safe enough with Prince Harry. Who didn't know him as a wicked fellow? She knew that his help would be repaid in another way and quickly ran for her life when she broke down again.

As soon as she sighted Prince Harry, she knew trouble would loom later. She hated that. Her parents were dead already and she had been trying to make use of the small farm they left for her, but her father's brother didn't agree. Whereas, he wasn't ready to help her again. She was working on the farm when the man just came and shot her.

So, she escaped the painful death. But, she knew Prince Harry would later turn out to be a more painful death that might have no solution. So, the best bet was to flee before he got her.

She ran away from a Prince and got into the hands of another. Though, she felt more secured in the hands of Prince Dennis, but, would Harry not come after his brother after?

Prince Dennis took her along to the native Doctor and it was a shock as they met his place razed down and the man dead.

The lady herself knew that would be the handiwork of Prince Harry, no one else.

Nicholas saw another turning, not far from where he just left. He rushed in and got down from the car. He opened the booth and brought  Frank out. He pushed him to the floor and pointed the gun at him. "Why did you do this?" He asked him as he looked back quickly. It was Henry that was parking his own vehicle.

"Please, do not kill me, please." Frank begged him.

"That doesn't even matter." He exhaled as he moved closer to him. "Turn your face to the ground." He ordered and looked back to see if Henry was still there.

He picked his mobile phone and dialed Henry's mobile number. "Bring the rope at the back seat." He said and ended the call.

"Don't dare raise your head." He shouted.

Shortly, Henry hurried and gave him the rope. "Get set, we will leave now." He told Henry and waved at him as he hurried back to the car.

He tied Frank by his wrists and went ahead to draw Greg down the car. He used the same rope and tied him also, with Frank. "Stand up." He shouted as he concluded with he guys and still pointed the gun at them.

Frank managed to stand up because of the length of the rope between himself and Gregory,  but Greg couldn't, because of the gunshot wound by his leg. Nicholas kept his gun and dragged the two near the booth of the car. He carried Gregory up and pushed Frank inside the booth. He pushed Gregory too, notwithstanding his pain.

He used to the remaining rope to tie the legs. He wasn't sure of what he was doing, he just knew it would surely work out. He gave a long breath after he had concluded with that and stretched his arms.

It wasn't easy to have dragged Gregory. Though it was just near the booth, but he still felt the pain too. He shook his head and shut the booth. He entered into the car and kicked the engine. "Hope you're fine?" He asked Anthony without looking at him at all.

Anthony couldn't respond. Perhaps due to the fear that he was seated beside The Unknown or he was just nervous.

Nicholas smiled and drove out.

Nicholas marched on the brake of the vehicle as he parked near Area F Station and came down. "The officers will come and conclude everything, don't worry." He said to Anthony as he shut the door and walked to his own car.

He picked up one or the leaflets of his signature and dropped it at the front seat beside Anthony. Then he looked at him closely but he didn't look like a familiar person. Perharps he was afraid that the officers might get out and get him. He just waved at Anthony and hurried back to his car, parked some distance away by Henry.

As soon as he entered, he removed the sim card on his phone and inserted a new one. He searched for Craig's mobile number and called him. "Let's go." He whispered to Henry.

Henry pulled out and drove away. "I don't know if it will be tedious for you to come out and save the poor boy that was kidnapped. He's at the front seat of the vehicle and the criminals, inside the booth." He said and chuckled.

As soon as he concluded the call, he removed the mask and flung it to the back seat of the car. "Mission accomplished!" He smiled and got the SIM card discarded instantly.

"Guy, that was very dangerous of us, very dangerous!"

Nicholas smiled. "I just had to do that. By the way, how sure am I that Craig is still in the office by this time? And, I pray everything just work out as thought."

"If not for this little operation, I wouldn't believe you're really The Unknown. Nicholas, thank God for my presence.

Nicholas chuckled. "What presence? Now tell me, what did your presence change? If you were really present, we would have carried the guys inside the booth together. It wasn't easy to draw them near the booth, pushed one inside and carried the other."

"Anyways, we thank God for success." Henry smiled.

"Henry the Coward."

"If I was a coward, would I have waited for you?"

"Anyways, I really appreciate you."

"You're welcome."

Craig rushed outside the station and looked left and right. He saw the vehicle parked near the station and rushed near it. He brought out his gun, incase it was a plot to get him.

He motioned near the car and saw Anthony, seated there. He opened the door slowly and looked at him. "How are you?" He asked him.

Anthony shivered. He just kept mute there.

Craig heaved a sigh of relief and looked around. Just then, he remembered he was told some guys were inside the booth. He rushed to the booth and got it unlocked.

Luckily, they were still alive. He just opened his mouth wide as he saw them. He brought out his phone and called an officer. "Bring some officers outside." He said and ended the call as he walked back to Anthony and brought him down.

"I asked how you are." He said as he wiped his sweat and bent to be his actual height. Then, he noticed something.

"We should go home and shower, thereafter, we should visit Doris and Stella." Nicholas said.

"Who are those bearing those names?" He asked him.

Nicholas grinned. "They came to my place earlier. He took a pause and continued, "they asked after you but I said you've gone to your place of work."

"Who are they?" He emphasized.

"My friends." He replied. "We still have a lot to discuss, Henry." Nicholas added.

"Really? On this babes?" He asked.

Nicholas looked at him. "Don't call them babes. By the way, you shouldn't try to attach yourself to them because they are getting married soon." He rolled his eyes.

Henry laughed.

"What's the name of your perfume?" Craig asked Anthony.

Anthony kept mute for a moment befoe he spoke. "What of my mum?"

Craig rose up to his feet. He knew that wasn't right to ask at first. As he was told, that was a boy that was kidnapped, he shouldn't ask him that. "We will contact your mother. Give me her mobile number." He said and brought out his mobile phone.

Some officers walked out of the station and Craig just looked back and saw them. "Get those guys out of the booth." He said.

"Are some guys inside the booth?" One of the officers enquired.

He looked at him and contorted his mouth, trying to pass his message that he just asked a foolish question. He bent to Anthony's level again and demanded for the mobile number of Vivian.

Anthony dictated and Criag walked to the other side of the vehicle. Opening the door, he met the leaflet- The Unknown. "Hello, we found your son." He said.

"Area F Station. I hope you know the place, or should..." He paused. "Okay." He said, replying what Vivian had said and ended the call.

"Boss, what's happening?" One of the officers asked Craig.

Craig continued staring at the signature and looked at the officer. He returned his look at the leaflet and back to Anthony that was on the other side. "Come here." He said as he motioned to the front of the car.

Anthony also walked near him, looking at his tall and handsome figure before him. The young boy was just trying to get over the shock.

"Are you alright?" He asked him.

"Y..yes." Anthony stammered.

"Get an ambulance and make arrangements for the two guys to get to the hospital." Craig ordered as he got the vehicle locked. He then held Anthony by his hand and walked into the station with him.

The diary.

"What's happening?" Prince Dennis jumped down from the horse on seeing the abode of the native Doctor, already razed down.

"Who did this? What's happening?" He wondered, already with a sad face as he moved closer and saw a dead body inside. "No! They've killed this man!" He shouted as he covered his mouth quickly.

"This might be when the man was sleeping, who could have killed him?" One of the guards said.

"No! This is glaring! Why would someone kill this man? Anyways, we have to try another place for her own treatment. I must informe the King too." He said as he walked to his horse.

He hardly took his eyes off the place as he climbed on his horse. "This is pure act of wickedness." He said as he shook his head with pity.

"My Prince, let's leave. The lady is in pain." Another of the guards said.

The lady too just kept her gaze on the hut. She was there some hours back. No one but Prince Harry. She had been thinking too, wondering if she hadn't put the man into a problem until she saw that.

She didn't know what to do, whether to say the truth or just hide it to herself. But, she had no concrete proof, did she?

The Prince took her along to another place, for a better treatment.

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2014

Vivian and Victoria rushed into Area F Station. Vivian hadn't believed her ears too. She had been thinking if she just imagined that or if that was a mistake. She actually heard it, an officer called her! She had been saying to herself till she rushed in.

"We received a call." She said to the security man quickly.

"We? Who are the we? Were you two called together?"

What's this one saying? She thought as she scratched her head. "An officer called us concerning a boy that was recovered." She added.

"Ooh... Officer Craig.." The security man smiled. "Alright, go that way and knock at second office." He pointed.

"Ooh.. Thanks." Vivian and Victoria chorused and rushed there.

"That guy I called and the Doris in question are the ones assigned to be searching for me." Nicholas told Henry.

"What! And you still move around with that lady? Guy! It is dangerous!" He shouted.

"Please Henry, keep your voice low. By the way, what's dangerous?"

"You are still asking me, isn't it?"

"Don't you know that my moving around with her has been giving me hints on how their investigations has been going?"

"That's true." Henry smiled. "But what of your own safety?" He frowned again.

The two walked inside the room and Nicholas locked the door. "I have been careful. By the way, they can't suspect someone so close to them. I discuss with Craig very well too." He said.

"Okay.. that Craig is the male officer, right?"

"Yes. I'm sure if he handles the problem I just threw at him as soon as possible, he should also be at Doris' place too."

"Really? Are they close to that extent?"

"Sure. There are some things still left to be discussed." He sat down on the bed.

Henry sat beside him. "You've been risking your life, can't you give up?"

"No! Those men have been killing other people! Assuming they even repented from their sins, I would have given up. But, they have been spilling blood."

"File up a case!"

"Under the law, if there are no concrete evidences, they can't pay for their sins. By the way, they are rich men!"

Henry sighed. "That's true, I am just afraid."

Nicholas sighed too as he stood up. "I am really afraid too, but I can't back out."

"Anthony! Vivian screamed.

Anthony ran to meet Vivian as they both hugged. "Mum!" He grinned.

Vivian ruffled his hair as usual as she kept her gaze on him. "How are you?"

"I'm good."

"Will you let me greet my son too?" Victoria said as she pushed Vivian slightly and hugged Anthony. "How are you, dear?" She asked.

"I'm good, mum." He smiled as Vicky pulled his cheeks.

"You're welcome." Craig's voice made them notice they were not at home yet. "Ooh." Vivian smiled as she moved closer to Craig.

"Hello, good evening." He greeted.

"Yes, wonderful evening to you too, Sir." She sat down as Craig protracted his hand, offering them a seat.

"I'm happy you fotend your son soon. But, have you reported about this missing boy before?" Craig asked.

"Yes, but not this station." She replied.

"Anyways, I'm really happy once again. It's just that I have some questions to ask before I leave." He said.

"Alright, I'm all ears."

"Good. I have been trying to dialogue with him but he looked nervous until you came in. It was a person that saved him from those who kidnapped him." He said.

"Really? Who kidnapped him? Were they caught? By the way, who saved my son?"

"Take it easy, Madam." Craig smiled. "The man named The Unknown saved your son."

"What?" She whisked to her feet as her eyes jacked up. "The Unknown?" She asked again.

"Yes."Criag replied.

Vivian looked at Anthony quickly. "Is this true?"

"Yes." Anthony replied.

"Please be seated." Craig said and licked his lower lip again. "Now, I have been trying to ask him how everything went but he's been mute." He said.

"Really? Anthony come over." She said as she nodded. Anthony moved closer too and stood beside her. "What really happened?" She asked him.

Anthony began to explain everything that happened to them in his own words until Craig smiled and told him it was enough. "So, you didn't see his face, right?"

"Yes, Sir." Anthony replied.

"Was he the only one? Were they up to two?"

Anthony looked away for some seconds. He remembered he saw Henry briefly but his face couldn't be seen properly. "No." He replied. He thought The Unknown saved his life, why would he put him into trouble? "

"Really? Anyways... wait Madam, what's the name of the perfume he uses?" Craig asked Vivian.

"The name is Forever Mine. Why?" She enquired.

"Forever Mine..." Craig repeated.

"Yes." Victoria replied from behind. "Hope there's no problem?"

"Not at all." He smiled. "But will you answer us if we need to ask some further questions from him?"

"Why not? I will."

"Alright, no problem. I have your mobile number already. And, what's your name?"

"Em... Mrs Priscilla." She replied.

Anthony looked at her and Victoria threw a strange look at her too. "Alright, thanks. Just make sure you guide your son very well. One may not be lucky everytime."

"But, how did The Unknown save my son? By the way, who kidnapped him?"

"They've been caught too. But we are yet to get The Unknown."

"Really?"

"Mum.. they are the guys that came to our house that day. The ones you abused me of because I opened the gate for them." Anthony cut in.

"What? Frank?" She fixed her eyes on him.

"Yes." He replied.

"Please who's Frank?" Craig asked.

"He was my boss. I worked with him befo I resigned."

"You resigned? Why?" Craig asked.

"Em... Victoria, you and Anthony can go outside then." She said.

"Why?" Craig cut in.

"My reasons aren't meant to be heard by some ears." She smiled.

"Ooh.. alright then. Please, make yourself available tomorrow. Your cooperation will make the case easier."

"I have my work too." She said.

"Just... you should please create time for us. We have been working on the case of The Unknown and your son can help us."

"Alright, I'll try." She smiled.

"No problem, I'll call you tomorrow." Craig exchanged a handshake. "Congratulations, once again. Mrs Priscilla."

"Thanks sir." She smiled and walked out with Victoria and Anthony.

"The Unknown." Craig muttered as he took a long breath and began to clear his table, getting set to leave for his house too.

"Henry, I just remembered something." Nicholas faced Henry.

"What?" Henry asked.

"That Engineer Ashley is in need of a cook. I think we can penetrate that way."

"Cook? How did you get to know?"

"I overheard his discussion with someone as I moved closer to the gate, then." He replied.

"So, what do we do?" Henry asked him.

Nicholas kept looking at him.

Prince Edward and Beatrice sat down. Prince Edward looked sround and nodded. "This is also a beautiful place for dinner." He said.

"Yeah, I really like this place." She smiled.

"No problem. I hope as this place is beautiful, the services rendered would be beautiful too."

"Sure." Beatrice nodded.

"So, how was your day at work?" He asked as he got the menu.

"It was interesting." She replied him.

"What should we take?" Prince Edward asked Beatrice.

"Hmmn... Herb crusted and garlic stuffed prime rib with creamy dijon sauces."

"Alright, that's alright." He said and faced the waiter.

"Alright, your majesty." The waiter bowed and hurried to get their order."

"A personal assistant will start to work with me." Beatrice informed.

"Really? What's the name?"

"Em.. Vivian or something." She replied.

"A female, that's better."

"So you just asked the name to know if the person was a male or female. Jealous Prince."

They laughed. He looked at his buzzing phone and hissed. "What's the issue with this man!"

"Who again?" Beatrice asked.

Prince Edward hissed again. "Harry. He's the King's brother." He replied.

"What does he want from you?" Beatrice asked.

"He's always asking after me and my wellbeing. I am fed up!"

"He's just being caring."

"It's getting too much!" Prince Edward exclaimed.

"You cannot know his value until you don't have him again."

"It will be better then oh." He smiled.

The waiter served the food and took her leave.

"Do you mean I am going to leave my studio work for the work of this cook?" Henry asked Nicholas, looking worried.

"This will just be done for just a week. You can tell them there that you are traveling."

"So, how do we meet regularly? I am always afraid of doing things scary."

"Don't worry, we will draw out a plan once you get there."

"Why then? Let's do that now."

"No. I have to know what the man looks like, who he is and everything about him."

"Alright, that's nice." He said. "I'm just scared."

"There's nothing to be scared about, our plans will be well masked."

They smiled.

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by sconp: 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
Ur signature na.. .

'Am not a good boy'

tongue
lol. There are other things I could be if I aren't a good boy. E.g a good man.
#just saying.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Tipiflexy(m): 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nice update my bro.Thanks for taking ur time in giving us a long update.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nancydearie(f): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
Well done T-Dan!! *Following*
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
sconp:
lol. There are other things I could be if I aren't a good boy. E.g a good man.
#just saying.
Lol! sconp oh... aiit oh
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tipiflexy:
U welcome bro.... Thanks for today.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nancydearie:
Well done T-Dan!! *Following*
Thanks ma'am.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Onemansquad(m): 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
THE UNKNOWN
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Orlolahdey(f): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tanx for d update dearie

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by aprilwise(m): 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
Curiosity wanna kill me. Am waiting for d reunion of vivan nd Nicolas. Good job.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Princesschi(f): 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tipiflexy:

temitopeDaniel said we shud thank u for him, so here is a BIG thank you just for u.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Tipiflexy(m): 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
Princesschi:

temitopeDaniel said we shud thank u for him, so here is a BIG thank you just for u.
Thanks for saying thank u but seriously I didnt do anything oooo,me self dey curious to kw wetin I do ooooo.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by MissSlimbody(f): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
Thanks T.dan for the update

Boda Tipiflexy, won ni ka dupe lowo yin.
E seun gan o, Olorun a ma bukun yin

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Princesschi(f): 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tipiflexy:
Thanks for saying thank u but seriously I didnt do anything oooo,me self dey curious to kw wetin I do ooooo.

#smiling... U two knw better. God bless u anyways

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Tipiflexy(m): 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Maame I hail u ooooo.

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Tipiflexy(m): 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
Princesschi:

#smiling... U two knw better. God bless u anyways
Hmmmmmmm
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Fatalveli(m): 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
Onemansquad:
THE UNKNOWN
Or rather THE SOON TO BE KNOWN
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Trypa(f): 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
It's only Tipiflexy that can explain my situation to u wella oh... m sorry BTW.

How would I no wat u going throught wen u dnt tell mi, tipiflexy knws ur situation becus u told him its not fair mi still angry wif u o

Bt well nice update dear
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Tipiflexy(m): 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
Trypa:

How would I no wat u going throught wen u dnt tell mi, tipiflexy knws ur situation becus u told him its not fair mi still angry wif u o

Bt well nice update dear
U want me checking on u right?I wil kickstart dat tomorrow morning tru ur bbm n watsapp.Hope am free?
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Trypa(f): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tipiflexy:
U want me checking on u right?I wil kickstart dat tomorrow morning tru ur bbm n watsapp.Hope am free?

U better start o n u r not free till u start D work

Gudnite love
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:26am On Nov 12, 2014
Onemansquad:
THE UNKNOWN
Abi na.... #unknown
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Tipiflexy(m): 6:27am On Nov 12, 2014
Gud morning to u all.Hw was ur nite?Did u sleep well?
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:29am On Nov 12, 2014
aprilwise:
Curiosity wanna kill me. Am waiting for d reunion of vivan nd Nicolas. Good job.
lol! Aprilwise.. Morning bro.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:30am On Nov 12, 2014
Tipiflexy:
Gud morning to u all.Hw was ur nite?Did u sleep well?
Oga me.... Thanks for yesterday. cheesy
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:32am On Nov 12, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Abi na... ese ti e ba mi dupe.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:33am On Nov 12, 2014
Fatalveli:
Or rather THE SOON TO BE KNOWN
Lmao
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:35am On Nov 12, 2014
Good morning all. Live a purposeful life. A man withiut sin can't live with God. Obey hus commandments and tell people about God. Have u had it devotion today? I know say NO b ur answer.

Lol!
If PHCN favour me today oh, I'll conclude the half-typed update and update. Love u all!

a great day ahead!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (39) (Reply)

The contract / Unrequited / I See Things Others Do Not See...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.