Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,381 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

What Could Be Her Reason? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be Her Reason? (726 Views)

Woman Marry The Man Who Raped Her When She Was A Minor SEE HER REASON / Guys Will You Accept To Marry Her Or Throw Her Away? After Her Reason / Bride Arrives At Her Wedding In A Coffin. You Won’t Believe Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be Her Reason? by Goovo(m): 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
There is this pretty girl have bein dating for the past 3yrs, our relationship has being going on smoothly, She even saved my number as HeartBeat. But i just discovered yesterday, she changed it to my name. I asked why, she said nothing, just felt like changing it. What could this mean, cos i dont want to be caught unawares.
Re: What Could Be Her Reason? by podosci(m): 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
Goovo:
There is this pretty girl have bein dating for the past 3yrs, our relationship has being going on smoothly, She even saved my number as HeartBeat. But i just discovered yesterday, she changed it to my name. I asked why, she said nothing, just felt like changing it. What could this mean, cos i dont want to be caught unawares.
I think something is wrong.........make sure u sit her down and pour ur heart out and let her tell u whats wrong.......i had a similar experience,,,she stored ma name has deairie and later changed it bck,,,1 onth after she changed it she broke up,,,,i later discoverd she was cheating on me with someone else
Re: What Could Be Her Reason? by Justeenaleo(f): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
You no longer her heart beat smiley
Re: What Could Be Her Reason? by saxwizard(m): 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
youngman b prepared 4 brk up

Or she catch u unaware wit brkup
Re: What Could Be Her Reason? by johnbuck81(m): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
someone is abt to eat ur meat,dats if he has not even started.
Re: What Could Be Her Reason? by agarawu23(m): 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
her hrt has stop beating for u sad try and c a doctor to check if ur own hrt is intact if yes, move on
Re: What Could Be Her Reason? by DeBlunt: 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
Brace up dude, the ride is about to get ugly cheesy
Re: What Could Be Her Reason? by pasqal09: 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
A hostile takeover has just occurred
Re: What Could Be Her Reason? by Goovo(m): 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
Alright
Re: What Could Be Her Reason? by iceberylin(m): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
She's got a side stick wink

Your lucky she didnt change it to Govo mouth odour grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Well-chiseled Abs(6 packs) To Lick/eat / Signs He’s Being Too Flirty With Other Women/ Signs He Is Cheating On You / To The Married Couples And Those Getting Ready To Be Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.