Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Woman Marry The Man Who Raped Her When She Was A Minor SEE HER REASON - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Marry The Man Who Raped Her When She Was A Minor SEE HER REASON (1519 Views)

Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Marry The Man Who Raped Her When She Was A Minor SEE HER REASON by adedemmy: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
A Tamil Nadu woman, who had resisted a Madras High Court suggestion to marry the man she accused of raping her when she was a minor, was forced to marry him. (pictured with her daughter)..
On December 29, 2015, tired of the court battles, the 22-year-old woman returned to him with her daughter born out of the rape after his conviction was set aside by another High Court judge and her case sent back to the lower court. She told the Cuddalore Mahila Court that she had married the accused after a settlement and they were now living together. The case was therefore closed and the man acquitted by the court.
Last June, Justice D Devadass, citing religion and its capacity for reconciliation, had referred her case for mediation with the accused. But the woman had slammed the order:
"Did the judge ever think how I suffered all these years? He knew I had a baby from that rape. And now this single order of his wants me to go through that suffering again."
In October, Justice A Selvam set aside the man's conviction and the fine imposed on him. He referred the case back to the Cuddalore court for fresh trial on an appeal filed by the man who claimed the girl was a "major" when they had a "consensual" relationship.
The victim said she was 15 when she was raped in 2008. Her parents passed away and she became the mother of a child born from the rape. The man was convicted and fined Rs 2 lakh by the Cuddalore Mahila Court in 2014 based on evidence that included DNA samples.
Last October, when the man's second appeal was being heard by the High Court, the prosecution submitted the woman's school transfer certificate to prove she was only 15 when she was raped, and that sex with a minor was rape under the law.
But Justice Selvam observed that the trial court had only relied on her oral submission and had failed to examine documents establishing her age. Justice Selvam referred the case back to the lower court for verification of her age and also set aside the man's conviction. The trial court was directed to refund the fine and compensation sum that had been paid by the accused.
The woman's brother told The Indian Express that she was "helpless" after the second High Court order.
http://betterpikins..com/2016/01/photo-woman-marry-man-who-raped-her.html
Re: Woman Marry The Man Who Raped Her When She Was A Minor SEE HER REASON by raystar96(m): 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
adedemmy:
A Tamil Nadu woman, who had resisted a Madras High Court suggestion to marry the man she accused of raping her when she was a minor, was forced to marry him. (pictured with her daughter)..
On December 29, 2015, tired of the court battles, the 22-year-old woman returned to him with her daughter born out of the rape after his conviction was set aside by another High Court judge and her case sent back to the lower court. She told the Cuddalore Mahila Court that she had married the accused after a settlement and they were now living together. The case was therefore closed and the man acquitted by the court.
Last June, Justice D Devadass, citing religion and its capacity for reconciliation, had referred her case for mediation with the accused. But the woman had slammed the order:
"Did the judge ever think how I suffered all these years? He knew I had a baby from that rape. And now this single order of his wants me to go through that suffering again."
In October, Justice A Selvam set aside the man's conviction and the fine imposed on him. He referred the case back to the Cuddalore court for fresh trial on an appeal filed by the man who claimed the girl was a "major" when they had a "consensual" relationship.
The victim said she was 15 when she was raped in 2008. Her parents passed away and she became the mother of a child born from the rape. The man was convicted and fined Rs 2 lakh by the Cuddalore Mahila Court in 2014 based on evidence that included DNA samples.
Last October, when the man's second appeal was being heard by the High Court, the prosecution submitted the woman's school transfer certificate to prove she was only 15 when she was raped, and that sex with a minor was rape under the law.
But Justice Selvam observed that the trial court had only relied on her oral submission and had failed to examine documents establishing her age. Justice Selvam referred the case back to the lower court for verification of her age and also set aside the man's conviction. The trial court was directed to refund the fine and compensation sum that had been paid by the accused.
The woman's brother told The Indian Express that she was "helpless" after the second High Court order.
http://betterpikins..com/2016/01/photo-woman-marry-man-who-raped-her.html
only in India
Re: Woman Marry The Man Who Raped Her When She Was A Minor SEE HER REASON by Richardonald(m): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
Abomina!!! I wonder how she wil explain to her child how she met her father and how she was born
Re: Woman Marry The Man Who Raped Her When She Was A Minor SEE HER REASON by espn(m): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
Richardonald:
Abomina!!! I wonder how she wil explain to her child how she met her father and how she was born
it's better to tell her child the truth or lie to d child..this far better than bin a bast.ard
Re: Woman Marry The Man Who Raped Her When She Was A Minor SEE HER REASON by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
This is not news na, didn't Marichuy marry Dr Juan Miguel in Mexican telenovella series 'Don't Mess with an Angel'? Anyways after then it didn't seem abominable to me again undecided
Re: Woman Marry The Man Who Raped Her When She Was A Minor SEE HER REASON by SirLegal(m): 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
skarlett:
This is not news na, didn't Marichuy marry Dr Juan Miguel in Mexican telenovella series 'Don't Mess with an Angel'? Anyways after then it didn't seem abominable to me again undecided

That was in your TELEMUNDO. This one is REALITY. undecided
Re: Woman Marry The Man Who Raped Her When She Was A Minor SEE HER REASON by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
SirLegal:

That was in your TELEMUNDO. This one is REALITY. undecided

Lol...in other news I'm not shocked. BTW I was just being sarcarstic
Re: Woman Marry The Man Who Raped Her When She Was A Minor SEE HER REASON by Justiyke4u: 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
Will she see him as her loving husband

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Embarrassed In The Church / Why Are All The Good Men Taken? / How Maca Root Can Make You Sexually Responsible And More Fertile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.