Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident (81861 Views)

See Photos! Yinka Ayefele And Lanre Teriba (atorise) Strike A Pose / Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) / Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by Dannyset(m): 11:01am On Oct 20, 2014
Enough picture stories dis week.....Nairaland doing d Instagram thinz since 13BC.

2 Likes

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by MadCow1: 11:02am On Oct 20, 2014
WHo be this guy and why is this on the frontpage?!

1 Like

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by Segadem(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2014
hopelink1:
WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED... I WONT SAY MORE THAN THAT
Yoruba! Yoruba!! Yoruba!!! plzz stop that rumors that has no basis of iota of truth.
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by englishmart(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2014
Sorry for the accident. Even though I don't know you and your wife.

1 Like

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by kayojosephy(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2014
Can't just imagine hw his life would av been without d accident;GOD always av a way of doing things...LOVELY FAMILY
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by Lilimax(f): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2014
Old things have passed away so to say...
He has moved on with his life and family and they're well off smiley
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by lawrenceunaa: 11:04am On Oct 20, 2014
QMark:

True
klem93:
Sweet but bitter experience www..com
philantoxx:
before his destiny was activated.
is there something u guys need to gist us

Cos from the comments above there is more to his accident

3 Likes

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by mrwiddy(m): 11:05am On Oct 20, 2014
bunmioguns:
Before fame

Money good oo
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by tuffgongjo(m): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2014
Ayefele is no Gospel singer.

1 Like

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by tuffgongjo(m): 11:08am On Oct 20, 2014
onatisi:
activated or deactivated ?
Half of both worlds.
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by Lilimax(f): 11:08am On Oct 20, 2014
tuffgongjo:
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by klem93(m): 11:09am On Oct 20, 2014
lawrenceunaa:

u know after d accident he can't perform again and it led to their break up
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by obabyoku: 11:12am On Oct 20, 2014
Cool pictures.
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by moscobabs(m): 11:12am On Oct 20, 2014
oga ooo...oni lari ko se ni to'mola

never make jest of the handicaps....only God knows tomorrow
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by nomabeeee(f): 11:12am On Oct 20, 2014
hopelink1:
I dnt know wat happened..plss what happened to him
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by moscobabs(m): 11:13am On Oct 20, 2014
hopelink1:
yaba leftis
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by Ybholy(m): 11:16am On Oct 20, 2014
Who SAID he is not a gospel singer ?
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by jendy36(m): 11:16am On Oct 20, 2014
cute though
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by gloryglossy: 11:17am On Oct 20, 2014
undecidednice one
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by onatisi(m): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2014
tuffgongjo:
Half of both worlds.
very funny
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by onatisi(m): 11:22am On Oct 20, 2014
tuffgongjo:
he has never said he is a gospel musician.
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 20, 2014
hopelink1:
no...I don't.Tell me
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by onatisi(m): 11:27am On Oct 20, 2014
klem93:
u know after d accident he can't perform again and it led to their break up
he is still married to his wife . There is no breakup.
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by salvatore007(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2014
Pictures of Noela of Gulder Ultimate Search;the mission strugglin 2climb a net or adonblivit......

1 Like

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by IYANGBALI: 11:34am On Oct 20, 2014
hopelink1:
say it now or forever shut the fok up.
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by onatisi(m): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2014
Ivyluvie2:
no...I don't.Tell me
don't be in a rush or hurry ,just keep following the thread,you will soon know the full story
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by gbodimowo(m): 11:39am On Oct 20, 2014
sexymoma:
Which kind topic dey make make fp this days.. angry
On a Monday morning. angry

Mr seun abeg do something bout this o.

The last 3topics have been trash
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by anath(m): 11:41am On Oct 20, 2014
my blackberry browser not browsing using glo line with the statement unable to find the requested server. Pls I nEed help if anyone has experienced this before....
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by j4sure(m): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2014
The guy is handsome o
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by QMark: 11:48am On Oct 20, 2014
lawrenceunaa:

Nothing different from what everyone is aware of except you. grin

He has been a hidden musician before his accident. His accident made him more popular and people began to appreciate him more after his accident.

That's all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Human Mannequin: I Love Fat Cucumbers - Beauty Queen & Model / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Like A Sex Doll - Fans As Actress Shows Off Slender Look / Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.